The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cross paths with Yaiza, who returns from the stage again in her bright red dress when we go to prepare for our participation in the last number, we see that Yaiza does not go to the table we were occupying, but to the VIP area from where Lady Stephanie, Lady Nabila and Rose watch the opening.

In the last issue four princes bring four princesses to celebrate a party, a party directed by a deck of cards, which will say what they have to do, no matter that maybe they have to fuck the princess they have brought and that maybe that princess is their sister or a relative. A deck of cards that will also decide whether the princesses end up married to some of the princes or just end up as slave girls.

The princesses are Selene, Noemi, Claire and Patricia. The princes are Vincent, Omar, Paul and me. The idea of the scene is that I play Selene, Omar plays Noemi, Vincent plays Patricia and Paul plays Claire, but as soon as Omar takes the first card from the deck, we realize that Yaiza has modified the scene.

"Forbidden to touch the princess you brought, give her to your partner on the right for a blowjob;" reads Omar.

The four girls move and get on their knees in front of us releasing our cocks, I smile as I realize it is Claire, whose mouth I have not yet enjoyed, next to me Selene is kneeling at Vincent's feet, staring mesmerized at a cock she has been fantasizing about for some time.

Instantly four heads start bobbing back and forth, attending to the cocks that have touched them, I have enjoyed the mouths of the other three girls and can compare techniques, although in Claire's case there is not too much technique, she simply takes my cock all the way down her throat and holds it there until she has trouble breathing, then withdraws for a few seconds and repeats the operation.

"I'm going to have to teach you how to suck a cock;" I comment to her.

Of the four of us, Omar serviced by Patricia and Paul serviced by Noemi, can't help but cum in the mouths of their slave girls, Vincent next to me manages to hold on with quite some effort.

After a few seconds of rest, it's Paul's turn to take a card from the deck.

"Lie on the floor and enjoy the pussy of the princess on the right;" he reads.

As we lie on the floor, it becomes clear to me what Yaiza intends, She want each of us to fuck all four princesses.

It is Patricia who stands on top of me and begins to lower her body on my cock, her pussy is soaked and accepts my cock without problems, the same happens to Selene with Omar's cock, a cock that she has already had in her pussy before. Different situation is Noemi's, who until now had only been fucked by Omar and me, and who has serious difficulties to get her whole body down on Vincent's huge black cock.

Noemi is lucky, Vincent, driven almost to the brink by Selene's mouth is unable to stand the sensation of Noemi's pussy squeezing his cock, and with a loud grunt he begins to cum. The sensation of her pussy stretching to accept Vincent's cock filling her with cum, causes her to orgasm and her body relaxes allowing Vincent's entire cock to enter her.

As if Noemi's orgasm was a sign, the rest of the girls are reaching orgasm, falling exhausted on the chest of their sexual partner.

Without wasting time Vincent takes the card from the deck and reads what it says.

"1 with 3, 2 with 4, 3 with 2, 4 with 1, Time to open the back door is;" Vincent reads.

The four princesses get on their hands and knees, and we stand behind them, pouring plenty of lube over our cocks and inside their ass. I am behind Noemi and Selene is back with Vincent. Yaiza's game has changed, she seems to focus on me enjoying all the slave girls, and Selene seeing her fantasies fulfilled.

I am the first to move my hips forward and start inserting my cock into Noemi's ass, as I move slowly and gently so that her ass adapts to my cock, I realize that until this moment I was the only one who had fucked the ass of the four girls, moreover Noemi's ass has only had my cock inside.

I look at the other three girls and see on their faces the mixture of pain and pleasure, I notice some tears on Selene's face, but the moans escaping from her mouth tell me that she is already starting to enjoy Vincent's cock in her ass.

It takes us more than ten minutes to have our cocks inside the girls' asses, I who have not cum yet do it soon after, and the rest of the princes, despite having already cum once fill the asses of their partners with their seed.

I wait several minutes to let us all recover before I take my letter and read it.

"1 and 3 slave girls are already and sold must be, 2 and 4 between two princes other than yours choose must."

Patricia and Claire are taken away from us and sold, though so as not to jeopardize their identity they are bought by Lady Stephanie.

The only way to fulfill what the letter says is for Omar and Paul to fuck Selene and Vincent and me Noemi, I don't know how my two partners are going to organize themselves, but I have it clear and I don't even consult Vincent, I just fucked Noemi's ass and now I want to enjoy her pussy.

I lie back down on the floor like a few minutes ago, and Vincent helps Noemi to get on top of me, the young girl's lubricated pussy stretches accepting my cock, taking just a few seconds to be sitting on my abdomen.

While Noemi goes up and down on my cock with Vincent lubricating his cock and Noemi's ass, next to me, Paul and Omar have hurried up and already have Selene trapped between the two of them with their cocks filling her ass and pussy. The look of pleasure on my redhead's face from her second double penetration is evident and the orgasm doesn't take long to start growing inside her.

When Vincent signals me, I grab Noemi by the waist and pull her to me, kissing her and playing with her nipples, keeping her pressed against my chest I watch as Vincent positions himself and prepares for penetration. Noemi bites her lower lip as she feels Vincent's cock entering her ass, it's only been a few minutes since I've used that hole, but Vincent's cock is longer and wider.

I kiss her passionately again, trying to make her forget what is happening, but she can't help but let out a little scream when all of Vincent's cock is inside her ass.

"Now the time has come to enjoy;" I tell her releasing my grip.

To each forward thrust from Vincent, I respond by raising my hips so that Noemi starts to be fucked rhythmically.

"FUCK YES!" she screams in ecstasy as she feels the two cocks thrusting in and out of her body.

The orgasm doesn't take long to hit her, the first of many awaiting her if the stage lights, as if in some sort of joke hadn't been turned off ending the show.

"I'm going to kill that slut Yaiza;" I hear Noemi say as she feels Vincent pull out of her ass and help her up off my cock.

"I'll help you;" Selene tells her, surely feeling the same as Omar and Paul leave her pussy and ass.

We leave the stage leaving a smiling Andrea on it, ready for the goodbye, seeing her look and her reaction to what happened I have no doubt that she is Yaiza's accomplice in everything that has happened.

"So, end the stories of the 1001 Nights;" Andrea begins to say goodbye from the center of the stage. "We look forward to seeing you every Friday and Saturday night...".

Before she can finish the sentence Victor and Dianye burst onto the stage, grabbing Andrea.

"If you have no more stories to tell, you're just another slave girl we can fuck;" Victor comments ripping off her clothes.

Andrea struggles against the two men as if she is really resisting, I'm sure this was Yaiza's last surprise. As the caresses of the two men warm up an already horny, for all that happened on stage Andrea, kneels between the two young men taking control of their cocks.

Although in recent days the relationship between Becky and Dianye has emerged, Andrea has been since the second day of the trip pretending to be a hotel slave girl, being the toy of Victor and Dianye, who have not missed the opportunity to fuck her as soon as they could.

As soon as they have their cocks hard, they lift Andrea off the floor and holding her between their muscular bodies they start to fuck her. Andrea hugs tightly to Victor who takes his cock to her pussy, while holding her by the hips, Dianye starts to fuck her ass.

The stage lights go out again to give way to those that illuminate the rest of the club, although unlike what we did a while ago, the trio on the stage do not stop, they let themselves fall on the pillows that Andrea has used all night, and between moans of pleasure and intense orgasms continues the double penetration.

It's after three in the morning, the guests leave the club delighted with what they have seen, talking about coming back next week. Andrea and Becky are going to have a lot of work to make the numbers continue to attract people, although I'm sure with Yaiza's help they won't have too many problems, the princess has a perverse mind and will find ways to keep her former classmates getting fucked like the slave girls they are now.

------

When we get back to the palace it is five in the morning, but instead of going to bed I stay waiting for Yaiza's arrival, I have a surprise for her, after talking it over with Vincent, Omar and Paul, plus Noemi and Selene, we have decided that she deserves a prize for everything she has prepared tonight.

As soon as I see her head for her rooms, I quietly pounce on her, grabbing her around the waist and covering her mouth with my hand so she can't scream. With quick movements I tie her hands behind her back and place a ring gag in her mouth, then pull a hood over her head and throw it over my shoulder.

I take her to one of the playrooms and chain her to the ceiling with her hands stretched above her head, placing myself behind her I pull the hood back so she can see where she is.

Yaiza lets out a gasp through the gag as she sees Selene, Andrea and Noemi in front of her with a whip and a candle each in their hand.

"We are going to cover your whole body with hot wax;" Selene tells her.

"Then we are going to whip you until you leave no trace;" Andrea comments.

"Finally, we are going to play with your pussy and nipples without letting you cum until you beg us to fuck you;" interjects Noemi.

"And since we can't fuck you, we are going to bring you to orgasm after orgasm until you beg us to stop;" Selene comments again.

I leave the playroom smiling and join Vincent, even if I can't participate, Yaiza deserved a little lesson and the girls a little prize, besides I am sure that when Yaiza decides to take revenge she will ask for my collaboration and I will enjoy helping her. For the moment Vincent and I are going to meet with Claire and Patricia, we owe them a double penetration tonight, and in the case of the Spanish beauty we have it pending since the night of the party when we put the collar on her.

It Will End...

12