The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 23

Story Info
Jake & Selene try to get back on track on their return EEUU.
6.9k words
4.19
1.2k
1

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THANKS A LOT!!!

(With this episode this series ends, there have been twenty-three episodes in which I have tried to maintain the thread of a story full of intrigue, adventure and above all slaves and sex. I hope I have achieved an entertaining story with which you have been able to enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it, and that at times it has been a real madness to keep the story with the nearly fifty characters that have appeared.

As I said when the Master Series ended, this is not an end, it is just a full stop, stories are closed, others are opened and many remain open, my intention is that many of these characters continue to appear in future stories.)

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End-of-Year Trip 23 - Return Home

After everything that has happened these past few months, it feels strange to be strolling quietly with Selene as if we were a normal couple, enjoying the last four days of vacation before returning to the United States.

We have barely spent a day in the capital after spending several days in the desert to get my new responsibilities with the tribes in order. That day was just enough time to say goodbye to Lady Stephanie, it has not been a farewell per se, given my new duties I will be returning quite often to Kanaan, and I intend to do so in the company of Selene. I will see Lady Nabila and Rose in Los Angeles, especially now that the journalist has decided to resume her research work in an innovative laboratory built in one of the old mansions in the hills.

I will see Yaiza and Noemi in a couple of weeks when we return to the university, and I take advantage of the time the girls want to spend alone to say goodbye to my mother and Lady Alina. Although everyone asks us where we are going, Selene and I keep the secret of our destination.

The destination chosen for this last stage of our vacation was Valladolid, a small Spanish city two hundred kilometers from Madrid, which Selene chose as a destination after Lady Nabila's recommendations.

We have spent the first three days visiting nearby towns, enjoying the gastronomy and the monuments: the Aqueduct and the suckling pig in Segovia, the lamb and the city walls in Avila, the Templar Castle in Ponferrada, the Castillo de la Mota in Medina del Campo, the place where Isabel the Catholic, one of the main responsible for the Discovery of America, died. All of them places that a few months ago would have seemed boring to me, but after what has happened in the last few months, they have caught my attention and even more so with Selene, a passionate history buff as a guide.

In spite of being walking through the central area of Valladolid, its Plaza Mayor, Santiago Street, the Campo Grande, in the middle of the city's festivities, with the streets full of people, it is a pleasure to go unnoticed, or as unnoticed as we can pass a muscular and attractive guy of almost six feet tall accompanied by an exuberant redhead close to six feet tall, with a body full of curves that she does not bother to hide with the short light blue dress she wears on top, with the necklace I gave her months ago as the only ornament.

I smile when, upon arriving at the Palace of Santa Cruz, a 15th century building, home to the University of Valladolid, Selene grabs my hand, somewhat embarrassed by the way both boys and girls congregating in the square stare at her. Before this trip, Selene was just as sexy and desirable, but she was shy and withdrawn, now after what has happened these past three months as a slave girl in Kanaan, she hardly cares about showing off, it's more she enjoys knowing what she provokes in men and women, letting them know she is unattainable, untouchable to everyone but me.

"Maybe tonight when we go out, I'll let you find a girl to take up to the attic to play with for a while;" I whisper in her ear, pulling her to me and kissing her on the neck so that everyone who looks at us knows she belongs to me.

"If you let me, I'll find a girl who wants to play with both of us;" she replies stroking my cock over my pants.

"Behave yourself or I'll have to punish you;" I tell her pulling her hand away.

Instead of stopping, Selene pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me, lifting one of her knees, placing it between my thighs in contact with my cock, causing the dress to lift up giving surely a perfect view of her ass to anyone who looks at it.

This behavior of Selene's excites me, and I immediately embrace her tightly pulling her to me, running my hand down her bare back, moving it down until I take hold of her firm ass.

"Behave yourselves please, you are in a public place;" a voice in Spanish interrupts us,

We break the kiss and look to where the voice is coming from, finding a local police officer looking at us, who although trying to look serious can't help but stare at Selene.

"I'm sorry officer, but I don't speak Spanish;" I reply hoping she speaks English and we can understand each other.

"We apologize, agent;" Selene begins to answer her in Spanish surprising me, "We have been carried away by the atmosphere of this wonderful city."

The next five minutes, Selene and the police officer chat amicably as if they have known each other forever, on several occasions they look over to where I am standing and smile. I notice the female officer, she is almost as tall as Selene, with her brunette hair pulled back, despite the uniform, the curves of her chest and ass are noticeable.

At last, the agent says goodbye to Selene, and my girlfriend approaches me again smiling.

"Surprised?" she asks me.

"I didn't know you knew Spanish;" I say grabbing her by the waist and pulling her close to me again to kiss her.

"Be still;" she tells me pushing me away with her hand; "I don't think we'll be so lucky with the next agent;" she adds.

"I'm sure you'll seduce him like you did with the other agent, besides you started it;" I tell her bringing her hand to my crotch, "And I don't know if I can hold out until we get home."

"You'll have to if you don't want to end up in the jail;" she replies pulling away from me, knowing that I will surely punish her for her behavior.

As soon as we arrive at the penthouse that Lady Nabila has left us in one of the blocks of apartments in the uptown area of the city, we waste no time and go stripping down the corridors before lying down on the bed.

Immediately Selene takes hold of my cock and starts kissing it gently, running her tongue up and down its length, although she shouldn't, I allow her to use her hands to play with my cock, yet another reason to punish her.

She continues that play for a couple of minutes until she takes my cock into her mouth, beginning to slowly swallow it. Her head goes up and down on my cock, taking it deeper and deeper, speeding up her movements, trying to make me cum in her mouth.

I know that if I don't stop her, it won't be long before I cum, her lips wrapping around my cock drive me crazy, it seems incredible that after months of not wanting to suck my cock, she now loves to do it, and is able to make me cum right away.

Unfortunately for Selene, I don't like to ever give up control, and although I allow her to continue sucking my cock it's me who takes over, holding her hands to the side, and grabbing her head to prevent her from pulling out as I start thrusting my hips, I don't stop until I feel I'm about to cum, at which point I loosen my grip a little and cum in her mouth, forcing her to swallow it all.

I push Selene on the bed and grabbing her hands I take them over her head, holding them to some restraints on the wall, this penthouse in Valladolid, like all the apartments or houses of Caleb or Lady Nabila is perfectly equipped for the bondage games they like so much, and that I never get tired of practicing with Selene.

I'm sure Selene expects me to punish her with the whip or hot wax, but all I do with her is start kissing her and playing with her nipple ornaments. After biting, sucking and licking her nipples for a few minutes, I grab the blue metal chain that connects the two piercings and pull on it hard causing her to let out a little scream, I pull the chain up and attach it to her collar so her nipples are stretched and any movement will stretch them further.

It's not something that's going to be too painful for Selene, more like a little annoying, but given how sensitive her nipples are, she's going to get very excited, and I'm not about to let her get her release.

I position myself between her legs and move my mouth over her shaved pussy, where the first remnants of red hair I want her to leave are already starting to peek out. I bite the chain attached to her clit and pull hard, causing her body to twitch.

I look at Selene, who begs me with her eyes knowing well what comes next, I ignore her plea and lower my head again, inserting my tongue into her pussy, moving it inside her, moans start to flow from Selene's mouth, first softly and intermittently, to increase in volume and become more and more frequent, when I attach two of my fingers to my tongue, the moaning is continuous and permanent and fills the whole room.

"Please!" she begs me as I begin to finger fuck her, her voice cracking with pleasure.

Selene knows what she has to say, what she doesn't know is that this time it's not going to do her any good.

I stop playing with her pussy and place myself between her legs, rubbing my cock against her wet lips, again increasing her arousal.

"Please Master, let me cum;" she begs again, closing her eyes.

Again, I ignore her, and although I begin to fuck her, I do it slowly and gently, pumping just the tip of my cock in and out, not enough to bring her to the orgasm she so desires.

"Now!" I order her thrusting hard, lodging my entire cock inside her.

Selene screams carried away by the pleasure and the intensity of the orgasm, knowing as it has happened to her other times, that from now on I am not going to let her rest, I am going to take her to orgasm after orgasm, until she surrenders to me and begs for me to stop.

I lift Selene's legs until I rest her knees on her chest and keep fucking her, going even deeper, stretching her pussy to the max, ripping her off one orgasm after another. Having cum in her mouth it takes me more than half an hour to cum, filling her pussy with my sperm.

Selene is exhausted from pleasure, her body covered in sweat and marks from my kisses and bites, she looks beautiful and I feel my cock getting hard again, although I know I have to let her rest if I want to party tonight.

I untie Selene and we shower separately; I know that if we shower together, it won't be long before we are fucking again, and we both feel like partying for a while. We have a grilled vegetable dinner that we have brought up from a nearby restaurant and get ready to go out.

I dress in black shorts and a white sleeveless shirt, wearing boat shoes, Selene in high heels with straps wrapping her legs up to her knees, a short sleeveless dress, fastened at the neck with a belt around her waist and tight to her chest, all in a blue color that makes her curly red hair stand out.

Although the initial idea was to go to one of the nightclubs in the city, or to enjoy some of the outdoor concerts, when we take the cab Selene hands the driver a card and speaks to him in Spanish.

I don't ask Selene where we are going, tonight is her night and she decides, it takes fifteen minutes to get to an urbanized area away from the city, a golf course where a private party is being held.

Selene shows the same card she showed to the cab driver to a guard at the door, who with a greeting lets us in. It is a private party with about five or six hundred guests, most of them in their twenties and thirties. Just by looking at the men's watches or the women's jewelry, you can tell that these are people with money, and as we approach the bar to order and see the selection of drinks, it only confirms it.

I glance at the drinks and quickly find what I'm looking for.

"Two Old Fitzgerald eight-year-olds on the rocks;" I ask the waitress, who keeps smiling at me and devouring me with her eyes. I took a liking to this bourbon because of Caleb, and dragged Selene along with me, though it's pretty strong it doesn't seem to affect the redhead, raised in the mountains of Kentucky among illegal distilleries.

"How much do I owe you?" I ask the waitress.

"It's all included in the party invitation;" she answers me, "The drink, the food and the waitresses;" she adds running her tongue over her lips.

I walk away from the bar looking for Selene, it takes me a while to find her, when I do, she is dancing on the dance floor next to another girl, a brunette beauty as tall as she is wearing a dress that leaves her whole back in the air holding on with a strap tied around her neck and another around her waist, the dress is so loose that it practically allows me to see all her tits with every move I make.

I approach Selene to hand her the cup, and give her a kiss on the lips, marking territory for all the voyeurs watching her dance. I try to follow Selene and her new partner's movements to no avail, so I just stand still and let the two girls dance around me, wiggling and brushing their bodies against mine.

Selene stands in front of me, and brings my free hand around her waist, raising and lowering her body to the rhythm of the music, causing my cock to grow hard as it rubs against her body.

I'm tempted to bring my hand to Selene's pussy and check to see if she's aroused, but I stop myself as I see the brunette look up at me smiling.

"You can do what you are thinking no problem;" the brunette tells me in English; "And by the way check if I am wet too, we are not in a public place anymore."

Hearing that last sentence, I look carefully at the brunette and I realize that this is the police officer who reproached us for our behavior a few hours ago, if I already found her attractive with the uniform, now with that dress she is spectacular.

"My name is Lucia and I'll put the handcuffs on," she introduces herself, approaching me, gluing her body to mine.

I look at Selene for her opinion, but her excited look tells me it all.

"I promised you; you could find someone to play tonight," he told Selene.

"I'm sorry, handsome, but I don't think you understood," Lucia tells me. "I'm nobody's toy, I'm the one who sets the rules," she adds, running her nails across my chest.

Without giving her time to react, I grab Lucia's hand and pull her to me by kissing her on the mouth as I bring my hand under her dress to find her wet pussy.

"You're the one who didn't understand, pretty;" I reply to Lucia, "Selene is mine and I'm the one who decides who she plays with or who I let play with her, we'll see, the only sure thing is that if you join us, you're going to end up tied to the bed with your own handcuffs being fucked by me until you beg me to stop."

"See you in ten minutes at the door," I say to Selene, still looking at Lucia.

Lucia's attitude made me even harder, I had to leave because if I had stayed, I would have pushed her against the wall and fucked her right there. I need to vent, and walking past the bar and seeing the waitress smiling at me gives me an idea.

I walk over to the bar and grab the waitress by the hand, "Where can we be alone?" I ask.

"Number five," she replies, pointing to a series of doors.

We enter number five, a simple room with a bed and a bathroom, the waitress tries to kiss me, but I stop her and push her away from me by pushing her onto the bed. I just want a quick to blow off steam and calm me down. Without giving her time to get up, I get behind her and start fucking her.

"Slow down," she asks, letting out a little scream as she feels my cock entering her pussy, "Your cock is too big."

Her pussy doesn't seem to think the same, it stretches in the path of my cock and then squeezes it, as if I don't want to let it go. It doesn't take long for the waitress to forget to protest and focus on the pleasure and orgasm growing inside her.

Before that orgasm I got I let out a scream and started to cum in her pussy, coming out to finish it on her back.

The waitress looks at me waiting for me to continue and lead her to the interrupted orgasm, but I just start to get dressed.

"How much do you get paid for tonight?" I ask

"Five hundred euros for four hours, plus the tips I get," she replies.

I take out my wallet and hand him three five-hundred-euro bills. "Next time you're going to play a whore, at least get paid what you're worth," I say, leaving her in the room.

When I leave the party, I find Selene and Lucia waiting.

"Where do you have the handcuffs?" I ask Lucia.

"In my purse," she replies.

I grab the purse and take out the handcuffs, I put Lucia's hands behind her back and use the handcuffs to block them, pushing Lucia and with Selene by my side we head to catch a taxi. Lucía and Selene get in the back and I get in front, before the driver starts, I give him a thousand euros, "Keep your eyes on the road and don't tell anyone what you see here;" I order turning off the camera that records everything that happens in the taxi.

"For every orgasm you take her to, I'll let you fuck one of her holes;" I say to Selene, gesturing to the taxi driver to start.

In the rearview mirror I watch as Selene places herself between Lucia's legs and begins to eat her pussy, also helping herself with her fingers.

The journey that took only fifteen minutes to come, now takes almost forty, as if the taxi driver did not want it to end, although I do not protest, the show in the back is entertaining and that time allows Selene to take Lucia to three orgasms. When we arrive at our destination, I hand him other five-hundred-euro note and the invitation to the party.

"It's all inclusive, the food, the drink and the waitresses," I say to the taxi driver before he starts.

Once in the elevator Selene separates from Lucia and begins to kiss me, she opens the buttons of my shirt so that she can admire my muscular chest, her next step is to free my cock from her pants, a cock not yet quite hard, although Selene's hands caressing it will not take long to remedy that.

We arrive at the attic and enter inside, as soon as we close the door, Selene approaches Lucia again, unties the two ties that hold the dress sliding it to the floor, leaving her naked.

"The panties stayed in the taxi," says Selene with a mischievous smile, as she pushes Lucia face first against the wall by spreading her legs.

Selene plays with her fingers in Lucia's pussy by stretching it out, showing me her inner pinkness.

"It's yours!" she tells me, getting up from the floor.

I immediately position myself behind Lucia, grab her hips tightly, and start fucking her, her pussy accepts almost the entire length of my cock without any problem, only one inch are left out, and it doesn't take long for them to enter when I increase the strength of my thrusts.

Despite the three orgasms in the taxi caused by Selene, Lucia doesn't take long to get to a new one thanks to my cock, I'm sure if I kept fucking her, she would keep cumming, but that would leave her exhausted, and today is Selene's game night.

I step out of Lucia's pussy and carry her into the room, tying her up with the same restraints I held Selene with a few hours ago.

While I was tying Lucia, Selene stripped naked by placing a strap-on around her waist, almost the same size as my cock.

"Get her ass ready for me to fuck her," Selene commands me as she stands in front of Lucia's face.

12