The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lubricate her well, because then she goes to your ass," she says to Lucia, bringing her cock to her mouth.

While Lucia sucks the latex cock, I play with my fingers in her butt hole, stretching it and checking how narrow it is, discovering that it has been used before, but that it is not stretched enough to support the size of the latex cock, so I take a jar of lube and start smearing the narrow hole liberally.

As soon as I finish lubricating Lucia's ass, Selene places herself between her legs and with my help places the tip of the latex cock in the open entrance and stretched thanks to my fingers. The latex cock lubricated by Lucia's saliva and the abundant lubricant that I pour as it enters, penetrates quite easily to almost half its length.

Selene starts moving back and forth, pulling her cock out almost completely and reintroducing it a little more and more, surely it would have taken a few minutes to fully lodge it, but she decides to get out and start fucking Lucia's pussy.

I observe Selene who never seems to want to stop, Lucia's orgasms are happening and my beautiful redhead seems tireless, until suddenly she comes out of Lucia's pussy and approaching me kisses me passionately.

"I need you to fuck me," she says, lying on the bed after releasing Lucia's restraints and kicking her out of bed.

I look at Selene lying on the bed, her whole body covered in sweat after the half-hour effort fucking Lucia, a Lucia who is kneeling on the floor looking at me waiting for what to do.

"Make me cum with your mouth and I'll let you fuck it;" I say to Lucia who quickly crawls up to me, getting down on her knees to bring my cock to her mouth.

I feel how Selene is going to get up to protest, but a glance is enough for me to realize that her playtime is over, I am back to being in control and therefore I can do whatever I want with her.

Lucia doesn't do a bad job sucking my cock, she is able to take it all and hold it in her mouth for several seconds before pulling it out and repeating the operation. I don't want to cum in Lucia's mouth, I have other plans, so I get out of her mouth and hand her the strap-on that Selene has thrown on the floor after taking it off.

"Get on your hands and knees," I order Selene as Lucia put on the strap-on.

"You can only fuck her pussy;" I warn Lucia.

Lucia seems to ignore my warning, but she brings the fake cock to Selene's pussy and starts fucking her, with long and deep thrusts, bringing her to orgasm in just a minute.

Selene has already fucked all three of Lucia's holes, I only have her ass left, and I decide not to wait any longer, I stand behind her and take the jar of lube again to spread it on her ass and on my cock. Lucia's body shakes as she feels my fingers on her ass again, but that doesn't stop her from fucking Selene.

I push my cock into Lucia's ass, inserting just over half the length of my cock, just the same length Selene had inserted before stopping and switching holes. I don't stop, I grab Lucia's hips tightly and keep pushing slowly but hard, without stopping until my body collides with the police officer's ass.

When after ten minutes I let out a grunt and start filling Lucia's ass with my cum, she moves her body forward as if wanting to avoid it, penetrating Selene deeper, causing her to orgasm again.

For the next two hours we continued the sex orgy, both young women impaling both their ass and pussy on my cock while I lay on the bed. At the end of the party, I fuck Selene's ass, while Lucia fucks her pussy with a double dildo.

The three of us fall exhausted on the bed, and I fall asleep hugging Selene, while Lucia rests her head on my chest.

The alarm clock goes off too soon for how tired I am. Before the alarm clock goes off, I feel soft lips around my cock, which are immediately joined by another pair of lips.

Selene, helped by Lucia, is saying good morning to me by taking care of my cock, a cock that despite all night fucking doesn't take long to get hard again and release its load on the faces of the two girls.

"Good morning, Master Jake," Selene greets me.

"Good morning, Mr. Francis," Lucia greets me, then kisses Selene to share my cum and wipe the remains from their faces.

"I'm sorry girls, but we're not going to fuck," I tell them seeing how they look at me, "We have to catch a plane in an hour.

The girls protest for a few seconds, but finally get out of bed to shower and get dressed.

Selene has left clothes for Lucia to wear, the dress she was wearing is not very suitable for this time of day. When we go down to the street, we already have the taxi waiting for us.

"I'll try to travel to Los Angeles for Christmas," Lucia tells us as we say goodbye.

"I don't know, I forgot to bring the handcuffs," I say, giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Don't listen to him, we have enough toys there," Selene points out, "Although I do tell you, if you visit us you're going to spend a lot of time tied up and you're going to get fucked by several cocks like Jake's."

"If you put it on me like this, maybe I'll try to visit you first," Lucia replies to Selene's words, adding a kiss on the lips.

We got in the taxi on the way to the airport, to return to the United States and try to resume our lives after all the events of the last few months.

------

Today is the first day of class, I'm sitting quietly with Yaiza and Noemi on one of the benches in the university park, waiting for Selene's arrival.

Selene has spent the last week at her parents' house, intending to tell them that she was dating me and that she was moving into my house, I don't think she will tell you anything about what happened in Kanaan. From the tone of voice, she had when she called me this morning the matter must not have gone well at all, her parents are very religious and conservative and Selene's intentions must not have sat well with them, although that is not going to change anything.

While Yaiza and Noemi chat quietly, I see some of the travel companions pass by, and I can't help but review what happened to each of them now that everything seems to be back to normal.

Although she is not exactly a travel companion, I start with Attaché Tracy who has shared practically our entire adventure, I saw her at the airport before leaving for Spain, she looked happy and very beautiful, now that she has stopped wearing those serious and formal suits, despite the fact that the period of slavery that Lady Stephanie agreed with Ambassador Connors was already over, Tracy was still wearing a pretty necklace, which I don't think would take long to be complemented by a ring around the index finger of her hand.

Continuing with the teachers, Kate and Esther have stayed in Kanaan as teachers of the palace slave girls, where they themselves are slave girls until their period of slavery ends, after which time they have signed for two more years as teachers. They won't have any problems during their time as slave girls, I'm sure Lady Stephanie reserves them exclusively for herself.

As for Natalie, I had thought about leaving her as a slave girl in Kanaan for another season, but a last minute surprise has made me change my mind, she has returned to the University to teach, I hope to see her today, and surely fuck her, then she will spend many nights tied to the bed being my toy and Selene's.

Moving on to the boys, I haven't seen Peter again, although a few weeks ago he wrote to me that he was going back to the army and had asked to be posted to the Persian Gulf area, so it's likely that I'll see him again in a short time. Henry behaves as if nothing had happened, on the contrary he seems to have been reinforced in his thought of don Juan that no girl can refuse, a while ago I saw him going into the gardens with a first-year girl, who will surely now be screaming with pleasure with a huge cock in her pussy.

Charles, Oscar and Lucas tried to convince me to let them change universities, I wouldn't have minded, they are of no use to me, but Yaiza insisted that I not allow them to move away, she does have plans for the boys, and more now that she wants to convince Caleb to let her have her own house and celebrate her own parties, something I don't think I'll achieve.

Starting with the girls, several of them have decided to stay in Kanaan, no one has been surprised that Charlene and Gloria do it, now they are as Bungami said months ago slave girls to his cock, although I am sure that Lady Stephanie will find them a job that will keep them away from the Nubian stallion. We were all more surprised by the twins' decision to stay in the Emirate, working at Samir's hotel, this time as employees, although my friend has said that they will start working as receptionists, as he does not want to take them away from an environment they know well.

The triplets (Mary Jane, Linda and Estela) will spend their period of slavery as promised by Yaiza in Caleb's palace, although during the week as all slave girls do, they will go to university and lead a relatively normal life, I just wonder if when they are in university they will continue to behave like conceited or this experience will have made them change, It won't be long before we find out.

Continuing with Chloe, Silvie, Victoria and Alexia, I have ceded control to Caleb, who has decided to employ them in a spa that he owns, and which is really a luxury brothel attended by the elite of Los Angeles.

Simone, although we are still in touch, has decided not to return to the University, surely, she is the one who has had the worst time of all the girls when she fell into Anna's hands, in addition to not being able to do anything to prevent it being an expert in martial arts surely has only made it worse. Yaiza has put him in touch with a friend of hers who runs a security company that employs young people like Simone as bodyguards.

I've relinquished control of most of the slave girls I acquired on Kanaan, only keeping Professor Natalie, Valentine, and Janet. Valentine is going to experience everything she was afraid to try, not only at my hands, but at the hands of Caleb and the rest of the Masters that I will be joining shortly. Janet will probably move in with Selene and me, when we are away from home she continues to behave in the same scared and shy way as before, when we are at home, she is an obedient submissive, and in bed she is a beast capable of exhausting Selene and me.

Becky and Lydia have become lovers, the domineering side that Becky employed with Peter seems to have disappeared, though because legally Lydia is her slave, she doesn't have to use it to get her lover to do everything he commands her to do. In a few months he will return to Kanaan to direct with Andrea, Víctor and Dianye 'The 1001 Nights', and surely star in one of the shows.

Andrea has returned a couple of days ago, and Victor has come with her, the idea she has is to finish the last semester she has left and then return to Kanaan, although for that they will have to stop fucking, for the moment today they have written us not to wait for them.

Noemi will finish college, and next summer she will marry Omar, although I'm sure she'll travel to Kanaan whenever she has a few days off, so she doesn't leave the room with Rania and Omar. I smile when I think of my friend, three months ago he asked me for 'help' because he was not able to keep up with Rania, more than twenty years younger than him, because now he is going to have to keep up with the pace of two young girls who between the two do not add up to their age.

Yaiza tries to keep her smile and her joy, but everything that has happened has affected her more than she wants to say, it has made her mature unintentionally, Anna's betrayal, which was a vital part of her life has hurt her a lot, and the situation with Vincent, with whom she is madly in love, only makes things worse.

Céline and Laura remain in Kanaan with Paul, although the old soldier's idea is to return to his mansion on the French coast with the two of them and enjoy a long vacation, he is also trying to convince his sister to send Martha and Emily to the United States to study, something that will make Emily, Yaiza and Selene very happy but not Martha.

Claire, the daughter of the French Ambassador to Saudi Arabia will be released in a few months, after the French country has finally decided to open the embassy in Kanaan and move the Ambassador, there, until the day of his release, Claire will be one of the stars of 'The 1001 Nights'.

"Wake up Jake, here comes your redhead;" Yaiza tells me, giving me a slap to bring me back to reality.

I look at Yaiza who pretends to ignore me playing with Yulien's hair, the oriental beauty and the princess have been during this time inseparable lovers, friends and confidants, and they will continue to do so now that Yulien has moved to Los Angeles.

I turn my gaze to Selene and smile when I see her coming accompanied by the three new additions to the group, two forced and one unexpected.

The two obligatory additions are Vanessa and Micaela, two very similar blondes, who although they look like twenty-year-old students, are twenty-five and twenty-seven respectively, they are bodyguards that Lady Stephanie and Caleb have forced us to take to the group of friends while Anna is still loose.

The unexpected addition is Patricia, the daughter of the Spanish Ambassador who we had as a slave girl for about a month to teach her a little lesson, as she approaches, she looks at Yaiza and me and lowers her gaze to the ground.

That hardly matters to me, I can only look at Selene, she wears a short and strappy summer dress, which allows you to admire her long legs and her generous neckline, she is little made up as I like, and the only ornament she wears is the elegant blue necklace, well the only ornament in sight, because I hope that after the visit to her parents she has put the ornaments on her nipples and clitoris again.

I reach for my bag and caress the little black velvet box that I carry inside, I open it and play with my fingers with the ring that it contains and that my mother gave me the last day I visited her.

"Sit down," my mother said to me as soon as Lady Alina left us alone in the drawing-room, taking a ring out of a small box.

"This ring was given to me by my grandfather, Sheikh Hafid the day before my wedding, when I already knew that I was pregnant with a boy, "it's not for you," he told me, "one day you will give it to your son." I looked at the ring and recognized him right away," my mother explained, handing me the ring.

I watched it closely, of course made of caltenium, gold and precious stones with the symbol of the tribe engraved on the inside and the Sun of Vergina, the emblem of Alexander the Great carved into the larger stone.

"It was made by the goldsmiths of the tribe more than two thousand three hundred years ago, and given to the Son of the Sun, founder of the city, to give to his future wife when he found her. Immediately, the Son of the Sun went in search of a young woman he had fallen in love with as soon as he arrived, the daughter of the leader of the tribe. He approached her and, seizing her by the waist, drew her to him and kissed her passionately."

"The young woman, who had never been touched by a man, broke free from the Sun Son's grasp and slapped him, causing blood to her lip, about to create a fight between the Sun Son's soldiers and the tribe's warriors."

"To everyone's surprise, the Son of the Sun reacted by smiling and wiping the blood with his hand, then grabbed the young woman again and pulled her back to him, holding her by the waist against his body. When she asked for a whip, everyone thought he was going to whip her, but what he did was rip off her skirt and the fabric that covered her pussy and bring the handle of the whip closer, "If your body does not respond to the touch of the whip, I will let you go, if it does you will become my wife, my slave girl" said the Son of the Sun beginning to put the handle of the whip in and take out of the young woman's pussy."

"Unable to help it, the young woman burst into orgasm, and the Son of the Sun possessed her right there in front of everyone. When months later he left the new city promising to return for it, the young woman was pregnant with a child who would become the first Emir of the new city.

"The girl's name was Roxanne," my mother concluded.

What my mother had just told me explained the reaction of the crowd when I masturbated Selene with the handle of the whip in the market square.

"Sheikh Hafid often told the story at night in the desert fires, you have heard it many times, although you probably did not remember it, he always told you that you would find your Roxanne," my mother told me.

"I think you've found your Roxanne; Give it to them when you think it's necessary."

I feel Selene's lips on mine and look at her smiling.

"Not yet, not as long as she is a slave girl;" I say to myself, letting go of the ring and closing the lid of the little black box.

The End

12