The ENF Catcher Pt. 12

Story Info
Megan relishes tickling another ENF, but learns something.
1.6k words
4.07
2.7k
00

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You what?" I asked, shocked.

Farrah seemed to puff herself up. She uncrossed her arms and put her hands on her hips, as if in defiance. Her nipples were perky and cute. "That's right. I'm a murderer. I was working as an accountant. And my boss was an absolute witch." Her eyes went a little glassy as she remembered. "Worked us hard. Criticised every little mistake. She was horribly unpleasant to be around and made me feel so small."

"You are small, Farrah," said Riley.

"One day, I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed an axe, I went to her house, and I brought it down on her withered old lady head." Farrah started to choke as she said this. Her eyes had tears in them. "Almost immediately, I felt the horrible guilt. I washed the blood off myself in her house and slipped out. And when I got home I kept trying to wash the blood off. I felt like I stank of it."

This filled me with disgust and contempt. Her beautiful face with that aquiline nose looked like a shadow was cast over it.

"You're an idiot," I said. I started walking around her, like a predator teasing its prey. Something about us both being naked made it primal. She side-eyed me, which only made me feel more powerful. "You could have gotten away with it if you were smarter."

Farrah smirked. "I'll bet you were caught the same way I was. Your Sir just showed up without warning, pointed a crossbow at you, and told you to strip off. I was at work at the time. After weeks of being torn apart by the guilt, seeing that woman's face in my dreams and behind every corner, Sir shows up and I'm naked in front of people I see every day. I was supposed to think my way out of that?"

I scoffed. "You're so weak! You're weak! A coward! You kill someone and at the first pushback you get, you give up! You submit to this whole... this whole... You let a guy strip you naked and tie you up and tickle you!"

Farrah seemed to go sad at that. She wasn't looking at anything in particular. "I am weak. I am a coward. That's why I'm here. That's why I'm being punished. This is a good thing."

I felt a spark of rage in myself. How could this woman allow herself to be degraded - to be tickled and naked and spanked to the point of tears - and not want to fight it every step of the way? What was wrong with her? How could she simply accept the shame within her?

"Alright," I said. The fury in me had become focused. I knew what to do next. "You think you deserve to be punished? Let's do it then. Let's punish you." I shoved her to the ground.

"Hey!" cried out Simone.

I ignored her. I straddled Farrah, pushed her right arm up, and furiously tickled her.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she cried out. Her eyes were scrunched up tight. I felt power! For the first time since I'd taken my clothes off, I felt power again. My fingers explored every inch of her armpit.

"Megan, stop it, please!" Simone begged.

"HAHAHAhahaha..." Farrah started wheezing, trying to control her breathing. "Is that..." she panted, "the best... you can do?" She then used her other hand to push my arm back. "My Sir is stronger and more terrifying that you could ever be." I couldn't tickle her and hold her arm back at the same time. I was enraged.

Suddenly, Riley pushed both of Farrah's arms back, holding her at the wrists. I looked up at her in surprise.

"Tickle her, babe." Riley said, grinning. "Punish her like she wants."

Farrah and I looked at each other. I was shocked by what I saw: fear, anger... and also acceptance. She wanted this. She had called me down upon her with her actions. For half a second I was confused. Something felt wrong about this. Like I would be hurting myself somehow.

"Fucking do it, you dumb bitch!" screamed Farrah. That kicked me into gear. I scraped my fingertips against her soft little armpits and she started howling with laughter. I felt dizzy with power. I felt high. Now I was the one dishing out tickling. Every laugh was a demonstration of my power.

The fact that she was naked made it even better. Riley might have been the one holding her arms up, but it was because of me. Because I caused her to. Farrah had been hiding her little breasts before, but now she couldn't. She was naked and on display because of me.

And I was punishing her. I was teaching the stupid little cow a lesson about saying dumb things. I watched tears come to her eyes, and I saw her starting to relax and her laughter slow down as she got used to the tickling, so I shifted down to her belly and rubbed my thumbs on her to get her going again.

It was then that Simone came over and started tickling Farrah's feet too. Farrah started making this weird chuckling noise. She screamed that this was more than she could bear. She was crying as she laughed. Riley put her knees on Farrah's hands and started tickling her neck. We were a united tickling machine; the fact that we were all naked made it hard to see where I ended and she or the others began.

And that was how I saw myself in Farrah.

I looked at her and realised I could see exactly what she was going through. I had had all these things happen to me. I knew how it felt to be helpless, tickled, naked, on display. I even knew how it felt to be tickled by multiple people.

But now I knew how it felt to be Sir. I knew how it felt to punish someone by forcing them to be naked and on display and tickling them. I knew how it felt to punish a murderer with nudity and tickling. I don't know what it was exactly - how this heady mixture of seeing things from different perspectives seemed to open me up - but I could see it now. I did deserve what was happening to me!

I stood up. Riley and Simone were still tickling Farrah, who started writhing without the weight of me on her. They all stopped and looked up at me. Farrah was panting and sweating.

"What's wrong?" asked Simone.

"I need one of you to spank me."

----

"Ten! Thank you, Chief!"

There were tears in my eyes. The chief had exceptional strength, and his spanks had a habit of leaving my butt purple for a few days. It stung. I stood up before him, clasped my hands behind my back, and looked down. I said nothing, because I didn't have permission to speak yet.

"What do you have to say, Megan?" he asked.

"I'm sorry for stealing the bread. It won't happen again."

"Good girl. Get dressed and go back to work."

I obeyed. I picked my sack back up and pulled it over my head, tying the rope back together. I went back to kneading dough. Gertrude looked embarrassed, as she always did when someone got punished in front of her. That was good - perhaps it would stop her acting out.

As I kneaded the dough, I let myself feel the ache in my behind. I let the shame flow through me. I had been a bad girl, and now, through naked spanking, I was a good one again.

Later, we were peeling potatoes. I chose to stand because I simply could not sit properly. The chief came into the room.

"Attention, girls. Another ENF is coming to Campbell-Taylor Manor. Finish your job and then attend the Meeting in the Great Hall."

As soon as he stepped out, there was whispering amongst us. We all knew what it was like to first enter the Great Hall - naked, led by our Sir, and the center of attention. We excitedly finished our work as fast as we could.

As we each finished our job, we lined up at the door, two-by-two. When the last of us was done, the guards marched us through the corridors of Campbell-Taylor until we reached the Great Hall. Prince Reynard's throne was empty - we, of course, would be forced to wait for him rather than the other way around.

The grand entrance to the Great Hall was opposite the throne, of course. Us ENFs - all dressed in sacks and rope - were lined up both sides of the throne, with the guards lined up behind us. We were there for what felt like forever before nobles started walking in, seating themselves beside the throne.

I spent my time silently thinking about my horrid, shameful life. I found so much more meaning as a frequently-naked, frequently-spanked servant in the prince's castle than in the hedonistic lifestyle I'd had before. The humiliation of being naked; the pain in my butt from spanking; it felt cleansing in a way the plays and food and jokes never did.

Finally, the prince entered. He didn't even notice us. He sat, bored, on his throne. The grand doors immediately opened. There was a man, dressed just like my Sir, walking into the room, and he was holding a leash connected to the neck of a naked woman with her hands tied behind her back and her head down in a shameful pose.

When I saw the woman properly, I had to stifle a laugh.