The Enforcer Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have already picked a few of you to accompany me, above and beyond the twenty, so if you see Phillip, he may tell you that you are already invited." They all cheered. I motioned for silence, and got it instantly. "Two more announcements for today; the first is that I want it to be officially known that we're now to be known as The Enforcers. Many of you have already heard about it, but from now on all new recruits should be told that the gang they're joining is The Enforcers."

They all cheered the new name until I motioned a final time for a little silence, and got itquickly: "I thank all of you for your patience; this will be the last announcement. You can then all go back to doing what you want; or you can come and meet our visitors. We will gladly to speak to every man, women and child who wants say hi."

"The final announcement for the day is a simple one; you may already know, but for those that don't, we will be making some major changes to the compound over the next few months and will need your help. You can consult Max for the available positions, and to know more about what is happening, or you can talk to Phillip. He has earned the right to be my second in command, and will be your leader if I am away and a fight breaks out."

Phillip was very surprised at my announcement, so walked to me and, without saying a word, hugged me, then said: "Thank you so much Vinny."

The meeting broke apart, and a long line formed. I told Phillip to talk with Max for the list of invited guests, but to wait until a little later to pick the twenty people. He nodded, and took his place beside my father. The line included the four majors, my aunts, my mother, Max, Sean, Guido, Mandy, Maya, Candy and of course Ed, Paul, Frank and Allen. We spent the next hour talking to the gang. My father and I each got invited for a few drinks, a few sparring matches and even a couple races.

After the massive event I realised it was less than an hour from the start time of my graduation, so I headed into the house to get ready. Mom and Dad used the other bathroom and showered together. The girls had all already washed except for Mandy, who joined me. Twenty minutes later I was ready, and so were all my friends. Phillip had twenty people, plus Anne and Sid, ready and dressed in clean, but simple clothes. The Majors and my father were dressed in their Canadian dress uniforms. My aunts had their British dress uniforms on. My mother, Amber, Lynn, Mandy, Candy, Maya, Sarah and Kimberly were all dressed in formal gowns. Sean, Max, Randal and Guido were all dressed in tuxedos.

Since we were all ready and had to be in the city ASAP, we all hopped into the fastest vehicles we could find and had Daniel get us a police escort. With sirens and lights going we sped off to the hall where the graduation was being held. We arrived just in time, the opening speech had just begun and the graduates were going to come out soon. Maya and I were quickly ushered to the back; we were after all part of the show. Daniel was waiting for us and kissed his daughter then told me to get into my gown. I headed to the racks, grabbed my graduation outfit, and joined the rest of the graduates.

I had just finished putting it on when we were announced, and had to walk out onto the stage. Maya and Daniel talked quickly, and as soon as we were all standing on stage, they were announced, and then walked onto the stage. Maya introduced her father, and then stood back. Daniel began a nice, but long, speech about the great honour of being here to witness the graduation of the best student the university had ever had. I knew it was me, but I made certain not to let on, after all I was the only one who knew for certain.

Daniel took a good twenty minutes to finish his speech, and then handed the mike over to Maya, who called each of the graduates in turn, and shook their hand, then Daniel did, then the head dean handed them their diplomas. The five people whose names had been submitted for the ultimate honour were not called. That's when the dean took over and named us, and said that one of us had been selected as the honour student of the graduating class.

Daniel and Maya moved back to the podium as the dean handed us each our diplomas and congratulated us all on our exemplary skill. When this was done, Daniel announced that his daughter would now get the honour graduate, and the lucky man would get to spend the evening in her company. We were three men and two women, so the two girls, knowing they had lost, sighed.

Maya made a show of walking to us, and then finally grabbed my hand and walked me to the podium. Daniel said that all though there could only be one recipient, that we were all winners. The crowd clapped as Daniel moved away from the microphone, and motioned for me to say a couple words.

I walked up and, smiling, motioned for the crowd to silence. Just as I was about to speak, a bright flash of light went off behind me. Seeing the flash I quickly closed my eyes, and moved my arm over my face, just in time as another, even brighter flash went off in front me. I knew exactly what the flashes were. Two flash bombs had just gone off and anybody not prepared for it would be blinded for fifteen minutes. I had a mild flash blindness, but it passed quickly.

My vision was a little blurry, however since they had only used the old style flash bomb rather than flashbangs my hearing was unaffected, so I heard the sound of running to my right. I turned my head just in time to see three men in ski masks running towards us. At that point I was not certain of their target, but as I began running towards them I pieced it together, since they were not watching me, and had not changed their trajectory, they must have been after Maya, so I pushed her back towards her dad as I ran by.

She flew into her father's arms as I leaped at the three men, who at that moment finally became aware of me. They were ill prepared so I knocked them over easily. They were still reeling from the impact, and surprise of seeing me, when I struck them. They were knocked unconscious too quickly to be a threat. However by now I realised that something bigger must be happening. I was not certain what, but from the little evidence I had at that point it looked like a kidnapping attempt to me.

I quickly surveyed the room to see what other information I could collect, and to see if a larger enemy force had appeared yet. I was still low to the ground, hopefully reducing the likelihood that our assailants would notice me before I had a plan of attack. I looked around the room and noticed that a dozen men in ski masks and flash goggles were pouring through the back of the room. I got up, noticing that although they were carrying nightsticks, they did not appear to be carrying firearms.

I decided that they I would be more deadly in hand to hand combat than them and decided to charge them. As I started towards them, I noticed that my father and the Majors were also watching them. They must have been able to react to the flash quickly enough to bar they eyes. However they had not acknowledged my presence yet. As they split into two groups, I surmised that they must have a plan, so I quickly decided to try and distract the masked men. I jumped noisily off the stage, the majors quickly glanced at me as they continued their approach, but as soon as they realised what I was up to they ignored me.

I didn't know how they had managed to avoid the flash, but I was happy they had. Since I was now the focus of the action, at least for our unwanted guests, Alpha Company was free to sneak up on them. My plan to act as decoy was working perfectly, but to add to the effect I hollered: "Hey assholes! You better fucking stop right now or you're going to regret it." They of course ignored my warning and continued towards me.

My Dad headed to the left, alone, while the four majors headed towards the right group. I had to make a decision, which side to head towards once the action started. I was not certain who would need my help most, however, I decided that since I had not fought alongside my dad in a long time, and so decided to charge the left group as soon as alpha company was spotted. Since both groups had continued to move towards me, they were now ahead of the row where the majors and my dad were sitting, so they were completely unaware of the military strike force until it was too late.

My dad and his boys attacked them from behind, with surprise on their side, so both groups were completely unprepared for the first strike. Both groups had about fifteen guys in them. The four majors each polished one guy off as they struck from behind. By the time I turned back towards my father, he had already neutralized four guys too. So I ran towards him now that the leftovers were turning to see what was happening. As I ran I saw him grab a hold of a guys by the neck, as he jumped kick two others, placing his boots in their chests, knocking them to the ground.

Still in mid-air he bent his legs, drove his knees out, nailing another two guys. Now out of inertia, he threw the guy he had by the neck, clipping two more guys with him. Finally I reached him. Ten guys were out cold, and my dad was already in position to strike. He lunged forwards towards a group of three, knocking them down, as I grabbed the two leftover and smashed their skulls together. The group was neutralized, so we looked over towards the pack. Pain and his boys were also done.

We all stood quickly then gathered at the front of the room. As we did a quick scan of the room, we determined that this wave was out for the count, but we needed to check if they had reinforcement, so suggested a perimeter scan to make certain. Alpha Company agreed and split up into three, my dad was again solo, and on his way out said: "Vinny we'll go and check for hostiles, you stay here and make certain that they don't take this room; And as soon as your boys are up to it setup a defence perimeter."

I replied: "That's exactly what I planned. I will send Mom's sisters to assist you as soon as they are combat ready."

He smiled as he left, yelling back: "Don't think we'll need their help, but their company is always welcome." With that said he was gone, so I quickly surveyed the crowd to see who was starting to recover. It had been a good five minutes since the flash bombs had been used, so I knew that those with an above average recovery speed would be getting their vision back by now, and the rest would have very basic perception back, so stood on the stage and asked for everybody's attention.

They did their best to look at me as their vision started to return. I loudly said: "A hostile force has attacked us; it appears that they might have been attempting to kidnap the mayor's daughter, but the immediate threat has been neutralized, and the perimeter is being secured by an elite military force. Please stay calm. I am trained to deal with such events, and have a few friends in the room to help me." Those who had most of their vision back started to check on those beside them.

I noticed that my aunts and the boys seemed to be doing pretty good. I located Phillip, who, just then, stood up and hollered: "Enforcers, take positions at the doors and secure them immediately." The boys all headed to the doors, I was proud to see that even though I was there they did not hesitate to follow Phillip's orders. Phillip headed towards me as soon as the Enforcers had obeyed his orders.

I was about to talk to him when Camille said: "We heard the conversations that you guys had while we were blinded, so we are off to help Alpha Company, we'll be back ASAP." My aunts quickly formed up, and headed out. Camille hollered back as she was leaving: "We'll be fine, just hold the room and protect Maya." Once that was said they disappeared out the side doors.

As my aunts disappeared, Ed, Frank, Allen and Paul walked out of the group and headed to the front. The room was growing noisy as all the people who were not part of my gang started to talk amongst themselves. Unfortunately they were all getting quite agitated. Just then Ed, Frank, Paul and Allen had reached the front and turned to face the audience. In unison they said: "Please stay calm, we will stay here to protect you, we have all been deputised. Please remain in your seats while the situation is diffused."

I smiled at the calmness they were displaying, and their organisation. Seeing that I was not needed here I said to Daniel: "Protect Maya, I am going to make certain that whoever did this pays for their crime." Daniel silently nodded, and I ran to the back door to find out what was happening.

I did a quick check of the halls around the room we were in and found a few men wearing masks; of course they were all unconscious. I headed outside, and the second I opened the door I encountered Camille and Domenic. When they saw me, Domenic said: "We found the rest of them and your dad and aunts are moping up the rabble. Theodore and Victor are tying up the perps, and George is trying to secure us transport for the idiots."

Camille then said: "From the ID's I pulled from a few of them, it looks like the university's own security force staged this. It seems about thirty of them were in on it. However, we are not taking a chance, and have not warned the campus office yet."

I replied: "Great, I am going to see if I can reassure the crowd, you guys get the loose ends tied up, then join us in the hall if you can."

They both nodded and headed back out. I walked back into the hall and explained that everything was under control, then privately told Daniel exactly what had happened. He thanked me for the info and placed a quick call to Ronal, to whom he explained what happened. Then he said that Ronal was on route to secure our prisoners. Then he got up and walked back to the podium, where he thanked me and my boys for our rapid thinking. Next he gave me the podium, calling me a hero. I gave a short speech, and thanked them all for the calm during the ordeal. They all clapped. That ended the graduation, and everybody in the audience shook my hand before leaving.

It took a long time, but I was happy to have been able to prevent such a nasty turn of events and was glad that nobody was hurt, at least on the good side. When everybody had shook my hand, Daniel told me he was grateful for us saving Maya, and asked me to take her back with me so she would continue to be safe from harm; he then followed the crowd, and gave a press conference about it. I headed out with Maya in my arms and my friends following me. We picked up my dad, his company and my aunts outside, and headed back to the base.

On the way back, dad held mom and comforted her because she was still a little shaken up. I held Mandy and Maya, both were a little shaky; Mandy from as a side effect of the flash, and Maya had become weak when I told her that she was the target of the attack. Candy, Lynn, Amber, Kimberly and Sarah were comforting each other as a group. The majors, Phillip, my aunts, Paul, Ed, Allen, Frank, Max and Adolph were all discussing what had happened, and tried to put together a plan of action to respond to the event. Guido drove and Sean sat quietly beside him.

The long ride home went very quickly since everybody was preoccupied. When we reached the base, we took the women in, and put them to bed. Mandy, Maya and Candy agreed to keep my mom company until my dad returned to sleep with her. Dad agreed, saying that he wanted to spend his first full night of freedom with her, however he had to talk with me for a few minutes first, but he promised to join ASAP. Lynn, Amber, Sarah and Kimberly decided they preferred to sleep in my bed, even after I told them that I was going to spending the night with the boys, talking.

Anne and Sid were a little concerned for their daughters' safety, but otherwise they took it all in stride, they were tired and decided to head home. Max and Adolph started to prepare some food and drinks for the rest of us. The majors, my father, my aunts, Phillip and I all decided to have a meeting and talk about the events of the evening. Sean and Guido decided to listen in on the meeting. The rest of the boys headed to the party in my honour after I promised to join them after the meeting.

I opened the meeting: "Ok, we have a problem and we need to decide on a course of action. I have known since I took control of this gang that I'd have deal with the Colombians and the campus security goons, but I didn't think they would strike first. They have, and now we have to make a move." There was a chorus of ‘Damn right's' and ‘Fucking A's'.

When the room quieted down a bit I continued: "There are a couple questions that have yet to be answered." They all looked at me. I continued: "We know that the cops have been cleaned, but we don't know if that is what prompted the attempted kidnapping that transpired tonight. And we don't know if the guards acted on their own, or if they were ordered to by the Colombians. We need to find the answers to these questions ASAP."

The boys all grew quiet, thinking about the events of the evening. As they were talking amongst themselves, Sean walked up to me and tapped me on the shoulder, I turned to him. He said: "Maybe I can help you with your problem."

The room turned to him when they heard that, and I said: "What exactly did you have in mind?"

He replied casually: "I can arrange for the Colombians to suddenly find themselves too busy to bother you and your boys."

When the room filled with whispering and chatter I motioned for silence then I said: "That would be extremely useful. We have worked out a plan to get rid of the rest of the criminals taking part in this massive drug ring, but the Colombians were still a major thorn in our plans. So what are you proposing?"

Sean replied: "Well I can make certain that the FBI and DEA break their supply chains, and then I think I can get the RCMP to catch up with the leftovers."

I replied: "If you can get the Americans to do that I can get their Canadian counterparts to finish the job here."

Guido stepped in and said: "I can arrange it so that both sides work together; I have a few powerful friends that work on the joint task force."

Sean and I turned to Guido in surprise. Guido just said: "I know, I promised both of you that I would tell you when I got new contacts, but these are fresh, and I need to give them a major boon to secure them, and this would be ideal."

I shook his hand then Sean did. I turned to the group and said: "Ok boys, meeting's over, we have our solution, go and party. Tomorrow we will go over the details of the plan to take care of the leftover, but right now us three have to talk and get the ball rolling on Guido's contacts." All the boys left, and headed to the party, except dad, who went to the house to spend the rest of the night with his wife.

Sean, Guido and I talked for a few minutes and made certain everything would work, Guido then placed a call, in which he relayed the details to his friend. The contact told us that it would take three days to get the clearance, and then the shit would hit the fan. Sean reminded us that he would not be there, but Guido promised to come back right after dropping off Sean at the resort, to make certain everything was kosher. We told the contact we'd be ready, and then we all headed to the party.

The next morning dad and I got up early and, grabbing a couple cups of coffee from Adolph, we went outside and talked. I spent the next hour bringing him up to speed on the events that had led up to this, which also required me to explain my relationship situation. He enjoyed the story and congratulated me on my little harem. I told him it was not a harem, he replied he knew, but couldn't find a better word for it. By this time we decided that we each had to go and spend time with our women, and agreed to talk some more later.