The Engineer and His Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ameera, do you still want to do it in the dark or can we turn on the light tonight?"

"I think you can turn on the light. I'm feeling a lot more confident."

"Alright, let's try and see how we go."

Nicole took Walid aside and said," I want you to be ready to make love with Ameera tonight. When I give you the signal, you do what we practised last night, okay?"

"Sure."

"While you are making love to her I want you to kiss her. She should be very happy. Don't pull out - stay there for a few minutes until you get hard again and then make love to her again. Jerry and I will slip out of the room and leave quietly so that you will be on your own. Any questions?"

"No I think I'm okay."

"Okay let's go."

Nicole said, "Because Ameera has been shy it's very important that she feels comfortable with what we are going to do. I'm going to take my clothes off first so that Ameera will not feel that she is alone. I will set the example for Ameera. How do you feel about that Ameera?"

"I'm not sure but we'll see."

Nicole faced away from everybody took her clothes off and then turned around revealing her naked body to everybody. It was the first time that Ameera had ever seen another naked woman and when she saw that there was no hair on her pussy, she involuntarily reached down to feel that she still had her little bush.

"Ameera, are you comfortable and relaxed?"

"I think so."

"Don't worry. Jerry and Walid, I want you to get undressed now."

They both faced away and turned around revealing that their dicks were semi-erect. Ameera's eyes flashed from one to the other. She was looking at a man's penis for the first time. The idea that Walid's penis would penetrate her no longer fazed her. Up until this point she really had no idea of the size of what was going to penetrate her but the sight of a penis no longer held any terrors for her. Her instincts helped her to look favourably on it and her natural desire to make love was now pre-eminent in her mind.

"Ameera, I want you to take your clothes off now. You have seen Walid naked and now he will see you naked for the first time. Do you think you can do it?"

"Okay. I'll try."

Ameera stood stock still and hesitated for a moment. If they can show themselves to me naked I can show myself to them. The psychology had worked. She removed each item of clothing seductively and as they came off one by one they revealed a woman with a very soft body and no muscles. Her breasts were full and sumptuous and her pubic mound was covered in luxuriant foliage. She looked at Nicole with not a hair showing and felt her own as if to make a reality check. Up to this point she had been looking at the ground but now she looked around into the faces of those who are looking intently at her. She was looking for signs of approval.

"Walid said, "You look beautiful. Truly beautiful."

Nicole said, "You have beautiful skin and a beautiful body."

Jerry said, "Wow."

Ameera had never heard words of praise about her body before and they gave her confidence that she could be proud of her body. She was a million miles away from that shy inhibited girl who had left Cairo just a few weeks ago. She was happy to reveal her body and her most intimate parts.

Nicole said, "Ameera, I want you to lie down and Walid I want you to kiss Ameera and play with her breasts. Jerry and I know what to do. Ameera, "relax, relax, relax"."

Walid kissed her and kneaded her breasts gently and tweaked her nipples while Jerry rubbed her tummy and gently fingered her clitoris. The combination of sensations coming from so many directions at once overwhelmed Ameera and she left herself to the mercy of those who were in charge of her body. It was Nicole's job to concentrate on her vagina. Nicole's finger moved up and down her slit and gently introduced the 2 cm rod and moved it in and out and then she replaced it with the 3 cm rod. There was little resistance and now she replaced it with the 4 cm dildo, gently pushing it into her vagina and withdrawing it and pushing it further in each time.

"Ameera, are you feeling comfortable?"

"Yes. Feels good."

Ameera immediately felt the warmth of the dildo and was able to sense the knob on the end which opened up her vagina and then withdrew and opened her up again and finally slipped deep inside her.

Nicole left the dildo in position and reached over to hold Walid's penis which was only semi-erect. Nicole moved her thumb under the head and wrapped her hand around his dick moving it softly back and forth until he was really hard. Nicole loved doing this. It was the best part of being a surrogate.

"Ameera, I want you to lift your knees up and separate your legs."

Ameera did as commanded and Nicole, still holding Walid's penis, pulled out the dildo with one hand and led Walid's penis into her vagina. She gave him a pat on the bum and he was right inside for the first time. After a few quick movements Walid exploded inside her. Ameera sensed immediately that this was the real thing. The rubbing of Walid's thighs against hers and the warmth of his dick indicated that it could only be Walid at the other end. She felt the weight of his body on hers and how he felt just a little bit deeper than before. Ameera could feel the twitching as he unloaded. She felt good. She hoped she was going to get pregnant very soon. That was what her mother wanted and she wanted it too.

Nicole and Jerry quietly left the room and closed the door and left Walid and Ameera to enjoy the new sport.

American could feel while lead getting softer. She hadn't expected that and was disappointed because she liked feeling his Dick inside. When one needs erection had subsided completely he slipped out and a mirror could feel something running down the inside of her thigh. She got up and walking in a funny way with her knees together to try and stop the leaking, walk to the bathroom.

I'm going to have a shower.

I'm coming too.

The transformation from being frightened of a man's body to a woman who enjoyed the benefits of intimacy was startling. It is not uncommon for neophytes in new religion to become more observant than people who have been praying for years. Amira was keen to pray at the new religion. Her her hands were all over his body and especially feeling his penis and balls. It was also new. While it was not slow to take the opportunity to feel her body and especially her breasts and nipples and to feel her clitoris again. Amira wished that it would go on forever but new that she had to stop and dry herself. She put the type towel everywhere in between her legs and his hand moved to help her. She took the towel to his penis and dried it. She then took the electric hairdryer and directed it onto his penis. While it had never done that before and found the sensation amazing. He then took the dryer and pointed it at her pussy and she opened her legs so that he could dry her completely.

They walked back to the bedroom and Amira said," I've been looking at that little book that Nicole gave me about sex and I keep reading it over and over again. I want to have a really good look at your body. Just before you put your penis in the me I saw it for a few seconds and I was surprised how big it was. I knew it wouldn't hurt because Nicole told me it would make me very happy. Let me have a close look."

Walid was a very proud of his dick and thought that it was a bit larger than normal. Certainly for an Egyptian. Amira put her head very close to it and examined with her fingers moving up and down and in every direction.

"I like the shape of the tip. It's like an arrow designed to open up my vagina. It's so soft and then the rest so hard and shiny. I looked in the book and it shows pictures of a penis with skin over the top. You haven't got any. Where is it?"

"Didn't you know all little boys in Egypt have an operation to cut it off?"

"Not really! I never knew that! When did that happen?"

"I'm not sure but I think when I was about seven my mother took me to a clinic -- maybe my father came too, but I remember that I had to sit on the bed and they took my pants off and my mother sat behind me on the bed and held me. I think there were two nurses there and one of them rubbed my willy until it got hard and then a man made an injection somewhere and then another one and I couldn't feel anything. My mother put her hands over my eyes and the next thing I knew the nurse was putting a bandage over my willy. It hurt a bit when I got home but after a few weeks I took the bandage off and I saw what they had done. All the loose skin was gone."

"It didn't hurt?"

"No. I couldn't feel anything after the injection."

"How embarrassing to have a female nurse touch your willy?"

"I remember it felt good when she played with it. Well it was embarrassing, but my mother was there, and so I guessed it was okay."

"Now I think about it, I remember that my little brother went out one day when he was seven and I think the same thing must have happened to him but nobody ever talked about it. That's what must have happened to him."

"I wonder why they give injections to boys and they don't give injections to girls?"

"What you mean?"

"I remember being at school when I was 11 and two of the girls came back after the holidays and told us what had happened to them. Apparently, late at night, their mothers took them off to a clinic or a doctor's surgery. They never told them where they were going or what was going to happen. They were led into a room and everybody was very quiet. There was just a man there in a white gown and two nurses. They didn't know what was happening and they were led to a table. One nurse pulled their pants off and then both nurses pulled their legs apart and then the man looked between their legs and pulled on the little flap of skin down there - you know the bit you like touching and he tried to make it bigger so that it was easier to cut and he pulled it, and the next thing they felt a really sharp pain and the nurse put a bandage on and they went home. Both of them said it was all over in a minute."

"Did they see what happened?"

"No. Their mothers covered their eyes. It was terrible."

"Didn't they scream or anything?"

"No, the nurse put a gag over their mouths to stop them screaming."

"Didn't they feel embarrassed? Normally a man cannot look at a woman's body."

"They had no time to worry about that. It was probably a male doctor because female doctors don't want to do it. In the country there are plenty of women who will do it."

"Did they resist?"

"They didn't have a chance. They were just held down. They didn't know what was happening until it was too late."

"I thought that was illegal in Egypt today."

"Yes it is and that's why they had to go late at night so that nobody would know what was happening."

"You must be glad you didn't have the operation."

"It's quite unusual in Cairo today but it still happens a lot in the country. I think my mother had the operation but I've never asked and I think that's why she never talked to me about sex."

"In the book that Nicole gave me it showed a picture of a woman with her mouth over the man's penis. Nicole told me you would like it if I did that. Is it okay if I do it?"

"Try it."

She opened up his pee-hole to look and wondered where hers was. Amira gingerly licked at the tip of Walid 's penis and then up and down the shaft and then she put her mouth over the top and started to suck and move up and down with her lips. She didn't need any instruction -- it just came naturally. It didn't take long and Walid just came naturally too. Amira hadn't thought that would happen and was quite surprised when his sperm gushed into her mouth. With her mouth closed she went to the bathroom and rinsed her mouth and came back.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"It's really good but not as good as having my dick in your vagina."

He rolled Amira onto her back and separated her legs to look at her vulva.

It was a totally new experience for Amira. Until Nicole had told her to take a mirror and look at herself she had no idea what she looked like down there. Amira had become very excited about the pleasure that she was getting from all this sexual activity. Every time she was touched anywhere on her body and especially between her legs, she felt excited. She had even come to the conclusion that she was enjoying sex more than Walid. Let him look. She was proud of her bits.

Walid ran his fingers through the hair on her pussy. Even after the shower she still smelt good down there and the little curly hairs had a different feel about them. He separated her lips the better to look at her clitoris and her inner lips. Amira's finger slipped down to her clitoris and began to pull the hood backwards and forwards showing him the little bean underneath. He took the hint and started to do it himself before beginning to suck and lick her clitoris. He could tell by the sound of her breathing that she was enjoying it very much. He introduced his finger into her vagina and kept moving around until Amira said, "I want you to put it in right now."

She had the best orgasm. 'Oh Walid. Oh Walid. OhWalid."

Amira said, "You know that little buzzing thing that Nicole used on me the very first night, I'd like you to get me one please."

"Nicole said to me that I think Amira might like one of these and she sold me the one that she brought over."

"What did you think when she first used it."

"I didn't know what to think. I'd never felt anything like it before. At first I thought it was hurting me a little bit and then I started to feel the pleasure and the pleasure grew and grew and grew and finally my whole stomach turned upside down and I exploded inside. I can't explain in any other way but it felt so terrific."

Walid was young and healthy and gave Amira the grand kindness several times before they slept.

Three months later Amira invited Nicole and Jerry to come over. She wanted to let them know that everything was going fine.

Ameera said, "I have great news. I'm pregnant and I'm going to have a baby very soon. Walid wants to give you something."

Walid gave them a little package and asked them to open it at home. When they did they found inside a pair of matching Swiss watches. Nicole and Jerry congratulated themselves on a job well done. They had got it right.

Nicole said, "If we had used traditional techniques it would have taken months to get a result and here we have done it in a few days."

"You are so right."

12