The English Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like hell you don't," she said. "Just look what you've done to my little friend."

"Your friend isn't little by any stretch of the imagination Evelyn, it has to be nearly 12 inches long!" I interjected. A smile crept onto her face.

"Well that isn't entirely true. It's 12 and ¾ inches to be precise." She said playfully.

"Proving my point! You have a foot-long shlong standing at attention," I said.

"Very good alliteration, but the fact of the matter still remains that you've gotten my foot-long shlong all excited and ready to play. How are you going to deal with this situation?" She asked sarcastically.

"Hmmm." My hand slid in between her legs where my mouth had been and started working its way up. "How could I ever fix such a BIG problem?" She giggled and smiled as I stressed big. My hand had now reached right where my mouth had stopped. "I mean there are many things that I MIGHT do, but what would work best?" I decided to stop teasing so much and flipped my hand over, cupping her testicles. The contact lit up her face with pleasure and as I began squeezing and fondling her balls she started that heavy breathing again.

"Well you can do whatever you want as far as I'm concerned," she said in gasps through her breathing. That sent chills down my spine and I decided to stop teasing her completely. I wrapped my hand around her hard cock and started gently rubbing up and down her shaft. At first I didn't say anything while I jerked her off, instead I really looked at and inspected the big piece of meat I had in my grasp. It sized up right under 13 inches and thick too. Not too thick though, proportional to its length, probably about 3 inches in diameter at the widest spot in the middle. That is, of course, except for the head. The head was dark pink and just deliciously huge. Her cock head looked firm but turned out to be soft and smooth when I touched it. The whole cock tilted upward slightly, just enough to counteract gravity and make it look proud and powerful. There were thick veins at various places on her cock to carry the large amount of blood it took to keep it hard and these veins served only to make her cock look more powerful. Again, I noticed the trimmed, yet full, dark red bush of pubes surrounding her testicles like it was a guardian. That was fine with me because what those big balls held inside was indeed a treasure.

She didn't complain that I stopped talking for a bit, content to feeling my hand slide up and down her hot organ for the moment. Finally, I dropped all pretenses and leaned in, about an inch from her cock.

"Well I guess there might have been something I had in mind to help us both out. After all I'm awful hungry all of a sudden. And you seem to have some delicious meat, that is if you don't feel you're abusing your power over me," I winked at her. I was so close that the breath of my words fell on her cock, hot and sensual. She looked down to see what I suspect she had wanted the whole time. I was on my knees before her, slowly massaging her cock and now I had closed my eyes and left my mouth open and ready for her entry.

"Well, if I wasn't abusing my power when I kissed you, I absolutely will be when I stick this cock in your mouth and make you blow me," I laughed but didn't open my eyes.

"Be gentle with me, you'll be my first. Also, you said "when", not "if" this time," I said teasingly. I then felt her hand land on top of my head and slide to the back.

"Oh, it's not a question of 'if' anymore," she said. At the same time I felt a push on my head as I went forward. I opened my mouth as wide as possible and felt the words "O thank God" fall in a whisper out of my mouth just before Evelyn's cock filled my mouth completely. She kept pushing and I relished the taste of her cock on my tongue mixed with the pre-cum oozing out of her already. I closed my mouth tightly around her meat, not willing to ever let it go. Finally, her cock reached the back of my throat and began its slide out. When the head reached the front of my mouth again my tongue made circles around the rim and then licked and probed energetically at the hole on the end of her dick.

I felt her surge forward again and wondered how much of her cock I was really taking into my mouth. I had never blown anyone before so I couldn't imagine it was much, but it felt amazing. Everytime it slid down into my mouth I felt my body shiver in pleasure and delight. I had not been lying to myself all these years. This was indeed exactly what I always wanted and kneeling in front of this goddess sucking on her cock felt as natural as eating or breathing to me. I again fondled her testicles as she swayed her hips, pushing her massive cock into my willing mouth again and again. I opened my eyes and saw that I was taking about 4 inches of her cock every time she pushed forward. I wasn't completely happy with this. While this was my first time and 4 inches wasn't bad I suppose, I had to make sure that Evelyn fell in love with me as I had fallen in love with her and in order to ensure this I had to do better.

I chanced to look up and saw why Evelyn wasn't moaning while she fucked my mouth. While one hand was grasped, now very firmly, onto the back of my head forcing me forward in time with her hips, the other hand had grabbed one of her breasts and brought the big pink tit to her mouth. Her own mouth was greedily sucking on her tit while mine was greedily sucking on her cock.

'Well,' I thought,' if she is going to use her other hand, I might as well use mine.' So, I reached up with my right hand and grabbed a hold of her other tit, massaging it along with her balls. Whenever I would pinch her nipple I squeezed her balls as well. At this she could not control herself and let out small gasps and moans of pleasure. I think the nipple and testicle play sent her over the edge. By now her rhythmic fucking of my mouth had started to produce quite a bit of salty pre-cum and her cock was a stiff as a board.

"Michael," she said from above me breathlessly. "I can't stop here. I need my cock in your throat. I know this is your first time and I'm sorry, but I've wanted to stuff my cock down your throat from the first moment I saw you. Now that I'm so close to it, now that you're actually on your knees in front of me, I just can't help myself!!" She laughed to herself a bit crazily, lost completely in the lust she was feeling.

I couldn't have been happier. For you see when I said "be gentle with me" I was merely being coy, playfully teasing her or so I thought. But with that I had given Evelyn the idea that I was unsure of myself and wanted her to take it easy on me which couldn't have been farther from the truth. I had been waiting for this for years wishing every girl would be the girl, wishing in fact that Evelyn herself would be the girl, that would finally ram her cock balls deep into me. To hear her say that she was finally going to fulfill my wish made my heart skip.

Luckily, I had, in my endless desire for this event to occur, researched techniques for deep throating without gagging. I knew that if you clenched your fist with your thumb underneath your fingers that your gag reflex would practically disappear. I had only practiced this so far, but I was extremely excited to try it using the real thing!

She let go of her tit and placed her second hand on top of my head and really started to lay into me. There was no movement by my head anymore, only the increasing intensity of her hips. She pressed her cock back against the opening of my throat and kept applying more pressure. All at once I swallowed and her cock slipped in sliding down a few inches. My throat felt like it might rip apart but my gag reflex was indeed gone. Her body shook in ripples of pleasure feeling how tight my throat was squeezing her cock and she let out a deep sigh of relief to finally have her cock in my throat. She pulled back out to the opening of my throat and started working her way down...6 inches...7 inches...every thrust sent more and more of her cock down my throat...8 inches...9 inches...slowly working her cock farther and farther down my throat...11 inches...12 inches...finally my nose hit her crotch and she gave one last thrust to drive every centimeter of her cock into my throat.

"Holy shit I can't tell you how amazing it feels to have you skewered on my cock. The thought of doing this has gotten me off more times than I can count, and now the act of doing it is sending me so far over the edge. I'm so sorry, but I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum down your amazing throat and finally fill you with me seeeeeed." Everything must have hit Evelyn all at once. With her cock balls deep in my throat I felt Evelyn seize and her dick spasm as a burst of cum shot out into me. I could feel it hitting deep down in my throat and I started to immediately swallow so that I wouldn't choke. A quiet orgasm swept through her and she squeezed my head involuntarily as shot after shot of her cum went almost straight into my stomach.

"Ahhhhhhhhh...," she sighed long and low with a deep satisfaction. "I've waited for so long to unload my cum into your stomach and I couldn't be happier right now." She stood shacking for a moment above me. Catching her breath, I felt her start pulling out from my throat. I felt my lips sliding over the long veins of her cock as she was pulling out. Eventually her head popped out and with that she fell to the floor leaning up against her desk.

I sat near her and kept scanning her body up and down. I was still in honest disbelief that she was real.

"So much for taking it easy on me," I giggled and gave her a quick glance. I could instantly see that was not the best thing to say. Her face immediately switched from calm contentment to intense worry and her eyes went wide.

"Oh my goodness, I'm s-so sorry Michael! I can't believe I forced that on you after you told me that." Still shaken from her recent orgasm her words came in between breaths. I myself was gasping for air and smiling from ear to ear. When I finally caught my breath Evelyn was still rambling so I cut her off.

"Evelyn, what are you possibly apologizing for?" I said as I caught her wrist.

"It's just...well...I know I get really caught up in the moment. I just can't believe I took advantage of your first time like that. You asked me to be gentle with you and then I..." I burst out laughing at this and her face was filled with confusion.

"Evelyn I was KIDDING!" I stressed. "I was trying to be playful." I kept laughing. "But you are such a good person for actually being concerned about that."

"Wait, that wasn't your first time?" She asked.

"That depends on what you mean. Was that my first time sucking a cock? Yes, it was. Was that my first time thinking about it? Or my first time thinking about someone like you? Absolutely not. The truth is ever since I was in high school I have been obsessed with shemales. It's true! Secretly I've wanted to be with a shemale ever since I first saw one. For years I've imagined all the girls in my life as having cocks waiting for me inside their pants.

"You, Evelyn Brown, are the most spectacular person I have ever laid eyes on. You're perfection." She blushed a little at this, but I could see her demeanor changing and her face looking less upset so I continued. "You are so incredibly beautiful and then on top of that you have this massive dick in between your legs? It's too good to be true! The truth is I've masturbated to the thought of you exactly as you are now more times than I can count. I've wished against all odds that you would take me one day and reveal you had a dick before ramming it into my mouth and feeding me your cum. I am so happy you did that, it was exactly what I've always wanted!" I took in a huge deep breath at the end of my rant and looked back at Evelyn. Now smiling she met my eyes with no shame whatsoever.

"I can't tell you how glad I am to hear that Michael. So, you really enjoyed that?" She asked beaming.

"More than I ever thought possible, which is saying something because I've fantasized about it for years. The only thing I even remotely regret is that I didn't get to actually taste your cum this first time," I smiled back.

"That's just wonderful because you were amazing. It was everything I thought it would be," she said and leaned in to give me a long kiss. I fell into her kiss and lost myself again. I pressed in on top of her and felt her breasts push against my chest.

"So where did all that come from?" I asked half laughing now kneeling on all fours in front of her as she still leaned against her desk. "One second you're forcing your cock down my throat and the next you're apologizing for it? I don't feel like people who would do one would do the other." We were talking about 5 inches from each other's faces and I could look into her eyes and watch in detail as her mouth moved.

"O...well...you see I've kind of got a split personality. Normally I try to be very nice. People tell me I'm fun and sarcastic and relatively a nice person. But I've got a dark side...I just can't help being so dirty. I think about sex practically non-stop. And when I think about sex I just want to...well..." she trailed off and looked away.

"You want to what Evelyn? Please, you can tell me." She still looked very reluctant.

"I just don't want to freak you out. I mean you've already been so much more accepting of who I am than I could have imagined," she said.

I took a deep breath and sat back on my butt again. I had never been this open and honest about my sexuality before and it was terrifying. This must have been exactly what Evelyn was feeling too. I decided that I had never sucked a dick before either, but I deeply enjoyed that so why not keep the new experiences going?

"How about if I tell you my secret," I said.

"You mean having wild fantasies about shemales for years wasn't your secret?" Evelyn said in response.

"Ok, well my other secret. Would that make you feel better?" I asked. She nodded her head in agreement so I continued. "My personality has change to it also. Usually I'm very outgoing and confident, loud and fun, but it's different when it comes to sex. When it involves sex I just want to be bossed around by the other person, you know? I feel like after wanting to suck a dick for so long I got so frustrated that eventually I just wanted someone to grab me and fuck my throat brutally. It changed me. All my fantasies involve being dominated, sometimes almost raped, because I am so desperate to experience cock."

She stared in disbelief. "You can't be serious."

"O but I am. My secret, Evelyn, is that I'm a whore. I love being controlled and dominated, being told what to do. Being pushed around and taken roughly, unexpectedly," I said honestly.

"This is just too good to be true. Michael, what I was going to say is when I think about sex I just want to own somebody," said Evelyn biting her lip. "I want someone that just hungers for me and will take my cock anytime, anywhere, no questions asked. I'm not very confident normally, but with sex I feel so in control and confident. I want someone that I can stick my cock in their mouth as they're passed out asleep, and they'll wake up smiling and sucking like a good little whore."

"Michael," she said to me, "are you that person?"

She looked straight at my eyes as she said this looking for any kind of response. Did we really just find each other? I leaned in to kiss her in response but surprisingly she caught my chest and stopped me. I opened my eyes and looked at her in confusion only to see a wicked smile on her face.

"Ah, ah, ah," she said playfully. "That's not where I want your mouth." She pointed down towards her cock with that same smile still on her face.

"O god yes..." I said falling to my knees. "Please use me. I want you so badly Evelyn." As I landed on my knees I saw that her cock had already gotten hard. "Well then, already hard I see. That excited?"

"You have no idea. But I'm not already hard, I'm still hard," she laughed. "For this cock it takes more than just once to calm her down."

"As many as you need," I said.

"Good," she replied. She grabbed the chair behind her and spun it around sitting down in front of me. Her hand fell back on top of my head and she lined up her cock with my mouth. She pushed me forward and I lovingly embraced her cock head, relishing the taste. She let go of my head and I looked up at her.

"I want to see you skewer yourself whore, all the way down to the base. Push my cock down that throat until you choke yourself, and then keep pushing," she said from above me. My eyes rolled back into my head at the verbal abuse. I was in heaven.

I began my appointed task with vigor. I pushed forward to swallow more of her cock, my head bobbing up and down on her meat with growing speed. After a few minutes I was able to take 6 inches before hitting the opening to my throat.

"This is it,' I thought. 'I've got to fit the next 6 inches into my throat.'

I pushed forward hard and tried to open up my throat at the same time...PUSH!

I felt inch after inch of cock sliding down my throat. It felt endless and my brain was telling me to stop, pull out before you choke! This was completely different from Evelyn fucking my throat. Doing it to myself was much more difficult. I felt my throat surge and spasm around her dick and pulled back off, gasping for air. I took one deep breath before I heard...

"I said to KEEP PUSHING!!" and I felt Evelyn grab my head and force it back down.

I felt her cock ram back into my mouth with such force it immediately pushed into my throat. She let go of my head and I stayed there for a moment trying to collect myself and catch my breath. Slowly I reached up and grabbed the sides of the chair Evelyn was sitting on. I used the chair to leverage myself and push all the way back down. Further. I could feel the veins passing my lips. Further. I didn't know when this monstrous cock would end. FURTHER. Finally I felt my nose press up against her pubes and my lips pressed into her skin. I had reached the base.

"Oooooo yes good boy Michael," Evelyn cooed from above me. "That feels...absolutely...amazing." I could hear her breath starting to get ragged as she lost herself in the feeling of my throat around her cock.

I started working my head up and down slowly so my throat would become accustomed to her immense size. It was slow going at first, but you could tell Evelyn was loving this. Her hands rested on my shoulders and would tense up now and then when I did something pleasurable. That was the only encouragement I needed.

"Michael I need you to do something," she said breathlessly. I moaned and nodded slightly in response. "I need you to back up, ok? Don't stand up and don't you dare let my cock leave your mouth, just back up."

'There is absolutely no way I'm letting your cock leave my mouth until you fill up your little cum dump,' I thought. I did as I was told of course and started backing up on my knees. I had no idea why I was, but at this point I would do anything she commanded. She rose from her chair and walked forward with me still sucking her off. She kept holding onto my head to ensure I didn't let her cock go and after a few feet I could feel that I had hit the wall, literally. I noticed that she had backed me into the corner of her office and let go of my head. Instead Evelyn placed both hands on the walls to hold herself up and forced (I use forced here loosely because as I said, I was hers to command) my head back into the corner, holding it there.

When my head was in position I felt her give a great lunge and plowed her delicious cock into my throat faster than I thought possible. Inch after inch disappeared into my mouth and slid over my tongue and down my throat. Over and over she plowed it down and eventually my throat loosened and granted her cock full access. I could now feel her meat deep inside me and her pubic hairs up underneath my nose. Whenever she pushed in, I would get a nose full of that big bush and breathe it in deeply.