The Enigma of Margaret Thomas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both groaned in unison as their bodies became entwined. Adam couldn't believe how wonderfully tight she was, the sensation of her slick sheath around his cock was so fantastic, then his pubis bumped onto hers and they were joined. They kissed joined, Adam wanted to move to increase the feeling and Margaret wanted the same.

"Fuck me, slow, really slow and push in deep each time, Oh yes like that, my darling. Margy belongs to you." she cooed, pushing her hips up and each slow thrust, What a delight that young cock felt inside her. She would teach him how to make love slowly, how to control his orgasm, and best of all let him cum inside her no need of protection, as she writhed with passion beneath him, his hard cock, deep in her, as hard or as soft as he wished.

Her hands on his back soon began to feel the perspiration, of his efforts. He kissed her as he thrust into her, their chests forced together. But her bra still imprisoned her breasts, she wanted to feel his perspiring chest against her nipples. which felt as if they would pop, they were so hard.

"Wait!" she gasped. "Let me take my bra off, so you can suckle my tits."

Adam sat back and pulled her up. But this forced him out of her cunny, his cock glistening, with juices. Reaching behind her he managed, to unfasten the 5 hooks and eyes. Margaret shrugged the bra off allowing her breasts to swing free. The nipples hard and red with her arousal, her chest and neck, equally flushed.

"That's' better, let the dog see the bone." Margaret took a breast in each hand, and pushed them together. "go on, put your cock between them and fuck my tit's. Adam shuffled forward and obeyed feeling the wondrous globes rap around his slick cock. Margaret bent her head forward and was able to reach the tip of his cock with her tongue, with each thrust.

"Like that?" she quipped.

"I like being in you better."

"Lay down on your back and I'll sit on him. You'll like that to, I promise."

So lying on his back Margaret straddled his hips, she bent forward kissing him and as she felt the tip of his cock at her entrance pushed backward with here hips and impaled herself with a satisfied moan. She felt the head of his cock bump against her cervix.

"ooh wow. Can you feel that?" she cooed.

"Yess, it's hard, what is it. It doesn't hurt does it?" Adam said a little concern in his voice.

"That's opening to my womb, that's where I want to feel you cum, but not just yet."

Margaret ground her hips down so she could feel the head of his cock so deep within her.

"But? But, won't I make you pregnant?" he said slightly fearfully.

"Nope, that's the one good thing about fucking an old woman. I've gone through the change." Margaret said with a feeling of joy.

"Change?"

"Yes, the change. I don't have my monthlies anymore and can't get pregnant. You are a very lucky young-man, no worries about becoming a Daddy. You can have me, anytime, anywhere. I'll be your Martini girl! With none of the normal worries about unexpected consequences. That's the sex education over. Now let's fuck" Margaret's hips began to grind back and forth her clit crushed against Adams pubic bone.

"Oooh I do like to say fuck! I'm going to fuck. Fuck you to death. Margi isn't the good prim little lady everyone sees . She's really and dirty little slut. Ooh he likes that, Margi talking dirty. I can feel him grow even harder. You like fucking Mummy don't you? Oh yes he does, oh yes . He fucking well does."

Adam pushed his hips up and Margaret ground herself hard down. Soon they we're in rhythm, each questing for their own pleasure. Margaret could hold her climax , just at the peak, her vagina pulsed around the hard young cock inside her. Adam was equally at the peak, not quiet able to get over and shoot his hot seed into her body. But he was distracted with the beautiful breasts in his face.

He took hold of one in each hand. He pulled one to his mouth sucked hard, on the nipple and the moved to the other. He pulled her down gently, so his face was between the flushed heavy globes. They felt so soft on his face, his lips and tongue exploring every inch.

The lovers were so engrossed in their lust for each other. They'd failed to notice, that not 20 feet away from them a woman had been sunbathing on her blanket.

Dorothy was from the same generation as Margaret. A war widow in her 20's and now 50 had led an equally suppressed life. Dorothy didn't know what to do as the lovers had started to make love almost in front her. Her bodies reaction to the scene had made the decision or rather her body was in a state of arousal from the romance novel she was reading, and to actually see a couple in the throws of passion, pushed her to being the voyager and watching.

Her right-hand found it's way to her sex and began to rub her wet own cunny. She was able to lay on her left side and watch the lovers in their passion. Hidden behind a Hazel copse. Dorothy could see everything as the woman impaled herself on the young man, his cock silvered in the Sun light as it thrust into the woman. Dorothy tried so hard not to make a sound. But her breathing became faster her heart was banging in her chest. Her pussy was so wet, so slick, that she was able push three fingers into herself, imagining it was the hard young cock in her instead of the other woman. Dorothy had been watching the scene for about 10 minutes. Oh how she wished that she was the woman.

Suddenly Dorothy's climax came, she almost screamed with the release.

"Oooooh, aaaah,oh yessss." she moaned.

Her moans of delight reached the lovers, and they froze. Margaret sat up and scanned the the tree's around her.

"Who's there? Come out show yourself. We won't be angry, come on where are?" she called.

Dorothy was paralysed with the fear of being caught. What should she do?, she thought.

"Come on, where you?" Margaret called again.

Standing up shaking Dorothy pushed her summer frock down to cover herself, pushed her left breast back inside her bra and pulled up the left shoulder strap of her frock. Margaret pushed her skirt down the cover her bottom and Adams cock still inside her cunny. Then as both women made eye contact, their mouths opened in shock of recognition.

"I know you." said Dorothy "Mmmm Margaret, yes Margi Thomas?"

"Dorothy. No it can't be?" Dorothy walked forward in total disbelief, and amusement at the unbelievable situation of meeting a woman she hadn't seen in 30 years. Then to meet whilst watching the other having sex with a man young enough to her son.

Margaret read Dorothy's face. "No he's not my son. Before you jump to conclusions."

The heat of passion had diminished, the scene was intense for all three. Adam didn't know what to think.

Margaret was the one to take control. "Well Dorothy, are you married?"

"No widow like you." she replied. "frustrated old spinster. That was so sexy watching you two, just now. Fancy meeting you here?" Dorothy smiled and the two woman laughed.

"Well Dorothy Stevens. Let my introduce you to my 18 year old lover . Adam Shelley.

Adam meet Dorothy." Adam reached up with his right-hand and and Dorothy bent and shook his hand. Adam held onto her hand and pulled her down, she knelt next to the still joined lovers.

"Pleasure to meet you ." Said Adam as Dorothy blushed with embarrassment and arousal. she could smell the musk of their combined sex and even smell her own. The atmosphere was electric.

"Well Adam it looks like you might get to fuck 2 women today instead just one. Wanna try him Dorothy?

"What? Mmmm well , I don't really know." She stuttered. "I'm a little out of practise. well in fact a lot out of practise. I haven't had a man for 30, bloody years. 30 years, Margaret, 30 years!!"

"Well my dear Dorothy we are in the same boat. This beautiful young man with a really lovely cock: and he's cut to. Is also my first in 30 bloody years." Margaret was starting to feel aroused again as her imagination, worked out the crazy situation. Two spinsters meeting after 30 years, whilst one fucked an 18 year old boy as the other watched.

"I'd really like to have you to Dorothy, you are also as beautiful as Margi."

"Well then" said Dorothy "I can't refuse, it would be bad manners."

Margaret climbed off Adam his slick cock flopping onto his tummy. He sat up and pulled Dorothy towards him and rolled her onto her back, kissing her deeply and at the same time manoeuvring in-between her legs he pushed up her frock. She still had her knickers on and she quickly lifted herself up so she could push them down, she lifted her legs up and together. Adam took the knickers and pulled them up off over Dorothy's feet tossing them aside.

Dorothy's cunny was a mass of blond curls, and to Adams delight he could see through them to her glistening opening. Bending her knee's he pushed her thighs wide, opening her ready for his cock.

"Are you ready, my old dearest friend?" Margaret asked, she was kneeling next to them. Her right-hand buried between her own legs.

"Ooooh fuck, am I ready. Take me, fuck me."

Adam shuffled forward held his erection still sticky with Margaret's juices. He put the glands in her opening and pushed forward, covering her body with his. Adam started to thrust into Dorothy , her legs wrapped around his waist, her heals pressed his buttocks.

"Oh my, that feels amazing." She moaned .

Margaret moved closer to Adam and turned his head so she could kiss him on the mouth.

"Well we none of us expected this today did we? Fuck, this is sexy." She bent lower and lay next to them. She kissed Dorothy tentatively and then Dorothy turned her head and kissed Margaret on the lips. In the next moment the two women were kissing each other like long lost lovers.

"Oh fuck. That's' so fucking sexy. Go on kiss her Margi. Kiss aunty Dorothy, Margi." Adam moaned.

He lifted himself with straight body and began to plunge into Dorothy his shaft sliding down her slit and deep into her cunny . Margaret pushed her hand between their bodies and rubbed Dorothy's clit, her other hand rubbing herself frantically. Each lover engrossed in their own pleasures came almost simultaneously .

Dorothy started first and her pulsing cunt pushed Adam over the edge and he pumped his cum into her. Then Margaret flopped, onto her back, legs wide as she climaxed. Adam pulled himself out of Dorothy and leapt onto Margaret. His cock still hard he fucked her the same and came again inside her, totally spent and running with perspiration he collapsed on top of her. He rolled off her and lay between the two spent women.

Dorothy was the first to break the silence. "That was amazing I most definitely want more much more. You realise, well you most probably don't. This actually my back garden. My wooded glade, I come here to well! Cum. Fancy meeting you here Margi and after so many years, to." Dorothy turn to lay on her side and look first at Adam. His eyes closed and a great grin of satisfaction on his face.

Margaret looked at Dorothy and then down at Adam and his semi flaccid cock.

"isn't he beautiful? Just like my Allen and your Roger. So sad we lost them and equally sad, we neither of us found love and passion in our lives again. Until now and now we can share him." Margaret leant over Adams body and Dorothy came forward to. The women kissed.

"Margaret, how did we lose each other? After Bletchley I realised I didn't have an address for you. Everything was so secret then, no one gave information and I didn't dare ask." They kissed again.

"I missed you to Dorothy, you were my comfort after Allen was reported missing. We should stayed together to young spinsters growing old together. Comforting each other in our grief."

Adam awoke from his dose to find two beautiful women kissing passionately above him. He was in seventh heaven, and he wanted more. Much more. Two women inside an hour. No fumbling, no slapped hands. No awkward moments, just straight wonderful fucking.

His cock ached a little from climaxing three times. Three times!! in such a short time. But hey he'd recover or at the least die happy!

"Well!" said Dorothy "shall we go to the house. I've a very comfortable little home. I'm sure you'll like it Margi. Best of all I have a very big King sized bed. I didn't know why until today, but hey ho!"

TBC

12