The Enlightened Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Henderson thanked her for being so forthcoming. It was refreshing to find someone that open and honest. Doris was, professionally and personally speaking, a very brave person. Their time together, would be ... enlightening.

Marcus went next. His sexual life had been diametrically opposed to that of Doris. In his teens, he had been seduced by one of his mother's friends. It had been thrilling and mysterious and he learned a great deal about pleasing women. The woman was gentle at times and quite demanding at others. She taught him to be charming and attentive and he became very popular with the girls at school. He was not a religious person. Guilt, in his mind, was a weapon wielded by those who sought to control others. He believed in being moral and kind and good to others. That was his creed. He was definitely heterosexual but understood that others could be attracted to the same sex. As he said that, a glance passed between him and Professor Henderson. As to masturbation, he did. And he enjoyed it. He did it on his own, and his first lover liked to watch him get off. He had, as he put it, 'jacked off' in front of other women as well and many of them seemed fascinated that he would do that. It was his opinion that boys masturbated more than girls but maybe that would change in the future. Marcus said that being sexually active was just one aspect of his life that he enjoyed. Through various circles and sexual partners, he had met some fascinating people and he felt that was gratifying.

Doris listened intently to the story Marcus presented. She was aghast at the very idea of an older woman taking advantage of a young man. It was unfathomable. She wondered what kind of individual might do that. The woman was obviously a deviant of some kind. And yet, the professor was unfazed by Marcus' tale. That made sense when Doris thought about it. The two of them knew each other and Marcus must have shared that previously. And as for Marcus, he seemed poised and confident. He didn't tell his story as that of a victim, but more as someone grateful to an experienced teacher. It was a curious thing. Doris supposed that she would have been devastated and run off to a convent if such a thing had happened to her.

Deciding to leave that topic, Doris' mind wandered to thoughts of Marcus masturbating. She could easily picture him lying in bed with his fully erect penis in his hand. She found herself wondering if he were right or left handed which seemed an odd thing to think about. It was arousing to think of watching him slowly bring himself to orgasm. She was sure she'd be too embarrassed to ogle this beautiful man pleasuring himself. But it was a delicious thought. Images danced in her head.

And then she realized the room had gone very quiet.

Both the professor and Marcus were bemusedly watching her. They knew, without question, what she had been thinking about. She turned beet red and felt her cheeks burning. She silently wished the ground would open up and swallow her. It was bad enough to entertain such lascivious thoughts, but to do it in front of the man she was picturing naked was mortifying. She wanted to flee.

At that moment, Professor Henderson reached out and put a hand on Doris' knee as if to steady and reassure her. "Doris, it is ok. Everybody does that. The mind is our most powerful and sensitive erogenous zone. What you just did was very real and very honest and nothing at all to be ashamed of. I don't presume to speak for Marcus, but I think he might be flattered."

Marcus smiled that dazzling smiled and added, "I am. And at the risk of being overly forward, I'm sure I'll do the same for you before our time is done."

Doris' cheeks blazed even brighter. But she looked Marcus in the eyes, those dark captivating eyes, and said, "Thank you."

'My pleasure."

Professor Henderson interrupted the moment and said, "I would like to try a little experiment with you two. You have already shared some pretty intimate thoughts about sexuality with each other. It has been fascinating to watch your interaction. I'd like to 'push the boundaries' a little more. One of the great social customs is that of dance. I'm not talking about the raggedy jumping around style of dance. When a man holds a woman close and they move in unison to a slow beat, it really is, in my opinion a sexual activity."

"I believe humans crave contact - physical contact. It fulfills some type of fundamental need. We hug. We shake hands. We pat each other on the back. I contend that 'touch' is an essential element of the human experience. Yes, we touch family and friends, but touch plays a vital role in the sexual aspect of our lives.

"So here is what I propose. Marcus, if you would move the table from the middle of the room, I'd like to put on some music and have you two dance. Doris, I can assure you that Marcus is an accomplished dancer. I've seen him in action. You will be in good hands."

Doris thought she noticed another 'moment' pass between Marcus and Professor Henderson, but the moment passed and Doris rose to take the wine glasses from the table. Slow, contemporary music filled the room. The floor was open. Professor Henderson brought yet another bottle of wine and filled all the glasses. A toast was proposed.

"To the expansion of understanding. To the wonder of exploration. To the upsetting of apple carts and the toppling of barriers. To the delights of the human experience."

Glasses clinked. Doris took yet another large drink and composed herself. She was very much outside her comfort zone but she was convinced that it was all in the name of a rich learning opportunity. The professor's methods were new to her and certainly unorthodox but, to quote her mother, 'you can't bake a cake unless you break some eggs'. She wasn't at all sure this situation was what her mother was thinking about when she said that, but it seemed appropriate.

The professor took her glass and Marcus extended his hand to invite Doris to dance with him. She didn't know the name of the song that was playing, neither did she care. Marcus moved with grace and flair. The wine left her feeling giddy. Or maybe that was Marcus. Or maybe both. It didn't matter. This gorgeous man had her in his arms and she was enchanted. One song after another played and the world outside seemed to disappear.

Once again her mind wandered to images of Marcus, naked. The thoughts of running her fingers over his body like she ran them over the man in the magazine excited her. He was strong and handsome. Vision after ever more intoxicating vision whirled in her mind. That chest. Those arms. Powerful legs. Touching. Stroking. Caressing. Yearning.

And then she realized the music had ended. Marcus still held her. He gently swayed them back and forth. Her hand was on his chest. Her head leaned against her shoulder. Her pulse raced. Her breathing was shallow. Her body felt as if it were on fire. She was aroused like never before. And this time, the embarrassment was too much for her.

"Oh, god, Professor! I'm so sorry. I think it must be the wine. I drank too much or I drank to quickly or I don't know what I did but I have to go, now."

Professor Henderson started to tell Doris that it was all fine, that she had done nothing wrong. This was exactly the type of experience needed for the study. Yet, Doris was overwhelmed. She thanked Marcus for the dance. She thanked the professor for the opportunity, but then she said she didn't think she would be able to continue. She scurried to the front door, showed herself out, and fled.

Marcus asked if he should go after her but the professor motioned for him to stay.

"No. She'll be fine. Frankly, that went better than I could ever have imagined. She doesn't know it, yet, but she is an amazing young woman. All it will take is a little time. I have an eye for these things."

On the other side of campus, a bewildered Doris stumbled into her the house and locked herself in her room. She would have described her state of being as disoriented but she wasn't sure that even began to summarize the situation. She was shocked at her own behavior. Typically, she drank very little alcohol and yet here she'd allowed herself to get tipsy on too much wine. For the love of god, she talked about things she would normally never talk about in a million years. She had divulged details about intimate facets of her life known to no other people on earth. She was mortified at what Marcus and Professor Henderson must think about her.

What should have been a wonderful opportunity now looked to have crumbled in her hands. She simply could not face Professor Henderson again. Monday morning she would withdraw from Human Sexuality. In fact, she might withdraw from college altogether.

Doris buried her head in her pillow and wept. Sleep eventually came, but it was fitful. Sunday arrived but Doris stayed in her room. She tried to study but could not concentrate. She thought about going for a walk but wasn't sure she could face her roommates if they were to ask questions. So she lay in her bed with the covers pulled up to her chin and tried to make sense of what had taken place.

The doorbell rang. She heard the front door open and close. Then there was light knocking on her bedroom door and Rachel telling her there had been a delivery for her. Doris said she wasn't feeling well and to leave whatever it was by the door but Rachel persisted. "I think you might want to see this."

Doris pulled herself out of bed, made her way to the door, and sheepishly she peeked. Both Rachel and Susan were standing in the hall. On the floor in the hall was an enormous bouquet of roses. Doris was dumbfounded. The girls grinned from ear to ear and Susan asked who the flowers were from. Doris assured them the flowers must have been delivered to her by mistake as she pulled open the envelope to read the card inside.

'Doris, you were magnificent! I could not ask for a better pupil. Thank you so very much for your openness and honesty. See you in class Tuesday. SH'

"Well...???????", inquired Susan.

Doris had no response. She was sure she had made a huge mess of things. Yet here in her hand was a card from the professor saying she had been magnificent. Magnificent? Never. Moronic, maybe. She was more confused than ever. Without a word, she simply backed into her room and closed the door leaving her puzzled roommates to puzzle even more.

The week flew by. Doris remained enrolled in all her classes but the inner turmoil played on her mind every day. She wanted to know a bigger world. She wanted to embrace the things of which the professor spoke. But this was very new and very scary for her. It was not until Professor Henderson called Saturday afternoon did Doris make up her mind that could overcome her trepidation. The professor asked her to arrive again Saturday at 8:00 PM. Dress would be casual. And yes, Marcus would be there.

Doris was punctual and arrived precisely at 8 PM. The professor greeted her warmly and thanked her for coming. They went to the living room and Doris was somewhat disappointed that Marcus was not there. Maybe he was running late.

Doris sat on the sofa and the professor offered to bring her a drink and she accepted. She reminded herself not to get tipsy, but she was also of the opinion, she might need something to calm her nerves. Professor Henderson joined her on the sofa.

"Doris, I wanted to talk to you about a couple of things to start the evening. I wanted to promise you a couple of things. At any time, you have the power to decide what will or will not take place. And if you will let me, I would like to show you how amazing the world of human sexuality can be."

"You remind me of me. That is one of the things that drew me to you in the first place. I believe we can be very good friends - beyond the world of academia. I am not a very traditional person. I was. But I was not happy. So I changed my life and my circumstances. It has been enriching in many ways and I like to share what I have learned with others. You have shown a very genuine desire to understand sexuality. If you trust me, I want to help you explore and discover. Shall we begin?"

Doris gulped her drink and nodded her head.

Professor Henderson took her by the hand and led her another room at the rear of the house. The professor opened the door and motioned for Doris to step inside. The transformation of Doris had begun.

Marcus stood waiting for them. He smiled that dazzling smile. His gaze seemed to capture Doris and control her. And he was naked. His member wasn't massive, necessarily, be he was well endowed. His body was all that Doris had imagined. He was beautiful. He was tall and toned and so handsome and she had no idea what to make of the situation.

The door closed behind her yet she knew she could leave at any time.

"Doris, one of the most powerful lessons you will learn is about submission. There are times when you may decide to submit to your desires. You may decide to submit to the will of others. But you may also have others submit to you. Tonight, you will submit to my directions and Marcus is to submit himself to meeting your needs. He is extremely gifted in sensual arts. This is about pleasure. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Professor, I understand."

"I was about to say let's not stand on formality. But tonight, in this room, I want you to call me Mistress Samantha. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Samantha."

And with that, Professor Samantha - 'Sam'- Abigail Henderson slid her dress from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Then she knelt to take Marcus' stiffening cock in her mouth. She wanted him to be nice and hard for Doris.

---------

Back in The Regent, there was a break in the music. Trey escorted Doris to the bar and they sipped their drinks and made small talk. For whatever reason, Trey, who was normally very confident was unsure how to proceed. Doris made it easy for him. She put her hand on his cheek and brought him close before whispering, "I am going to be quite forward, Bradford. I would very much like you to come with me to my home. You are a beautiful man and I have wanted to be with you since the moment you entered our little yoga class. I want to see your body. I want to feel you. I want to taste you. And I want to do it now." For emphasis, she placed a hand on his inner thigh and stroked gently.

"I don't have a car here. I ride a motorcycle." gulped Trey.

"That will be fine. I'm sure we can manage. Hurry." was Doris' response.

Minutes later Trey rolled up in front of the The Regent. He hopped off the bike and Doris asked if he could do a quick favor for her. Her slimline dress had a full-length zipper in the back and she wondered if he could undo it from the hem so she could move a little easier. He was quite happy to oblige. With the zipper released, Doris pulled the dress up a bit so she could mount the motorcycle. When she did, she gave Trey a glimpse of her thigh-high stockings with the sexy little bows at the back of her thighs. Doris let him stare, longer than was 'proper', then suggested they be on their way.

As they rode, Doris snuggled tight to Trey. Her hands caressed his chest, his hips, and his thighs. She worked her way inside his shirt and tweaked a nipple between her thumb and fingers. Then slowly, she slid he hand down the front of his pants, and groped his cock. He became hard almost instantly. Doris stroked and teased. He had to be eight or maybe nine inches in length. He would fill her pussy completely. Her nipples were hard and she was wet in anticipation of what was to come.

"Unless you want us to have an accident, you better cease and desist until we get to your house." Trey shouted to her above the whine of the engine.

Reluctantly, Doris wrapped her arms around Trey's waist for the rest of the trip. However, she was now fascinated with the idea of making him cum as they rode along on his bike. She would have to save that adventure for another time.

The door to her home had barely closed and they were on each other driven by animalistic passion. Trey kissed her for the first time and Doris kissed back with as much passion as she could muster. He tasted like Scotch. Their hands roamed frenetically across each others body. He fondled her ass and spanked her lightly on one cheek. Doris moaned slightly, and again, she raised one eyebrow. She hoped this would turn out to be an even more interesting night than she had planned. Trey roughly spun Doris and pinned her, face first, against the wall. He groped and fondled her breasts. His hands worked up and down her belly and thighs. Then he undid the zipper on her skirt the rest of the way and pushed it to the ground. Doris was panting. She wanted him to take her. And to take her - now!

When Trey started to undo the buttons on her blouse, Doris spun back to face him and said, "Stop." Trey looked confused and startled but then Doris added, "I want to you tear it off! I want to hear buttons falling on the floor!"

Never had Trey met a woman like this. He had known a couple of girls who were pretty passionate but this appeared to be taking things to a whole new level and it was very exciting! He grabbed Doris' shirt close to the collar and tore it open. Buttons flew and she stared at him wild-eyed. He wasn't completely sure, but he thought she may actually have cum. Her breathing was ragged. Sweat glistened on her body. "God, yes!" she exclaimed.

Doris was clad in a matching corset and panties and of course, the stockings. Trey took it all in. This woman was gorgeous and he had every intention of fucking her brains out. With his left hand he grabbed Doris gently around the throat. With his right hand he pulled down the top of her corset and freed her breasts. They were fabulous. Beautiful pink nipples were just begging to be sucked. Trey dove in, licking and sucking and taking those nipples between his teeth. It seemed like the more roughly he treated Doris' nipples, the more excited she became.

Next he slid a hand inside Doris' panties. She squirmed and wriggled as he ran his long, slender fingers up and down. He found her clit and rubbed quickly back and forth. She went weak in the knees but he still had her pinned against the wall by the throat. "She looked him dead in the eyes and said, "Bradford, I want you to eat me. Now!"

He knelt in front of her and pulled down her panties. Her hair was trimmed into a neat landing strip. He could smell her excitement and now he wanted to taste her. Slowly, he licked up and down her puffy lips. Then he found her clit and drive his tongue against her. Doris whimpered and groaned with delight. Then she slung one leg over Trey's shoulder to give him easier access to her sex. He slid two fingers inside to finger fuck her while he energetically licked her pussy. Doris started to lose her balance but Trey refused to let her slide down. With his mouth and fingers he urged her on. She was going to climax and he was going to make sure of that.

"Oh, god! I'm going to cum!', she groaned. And she did. When her orgasm hit, Doris' entire body went tense. She quivered. Muscles in her pussy squeezed down on Trey's fingers. She clutched at his head and held him tightly against her and she shook as spasms crashed through her body.

When she had recovered, Doris slid her leg off Trey's shoulder and stood before him. He stood as well and they kissed slowly and passionately. Doris took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom. Trey started to undress but Doris stopped him.

"I like to unwrap my presents."

"Well please", responded Trey, "Far be it from me to stop you."

Doris unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his shoulders. She ran her fingers over his hairless chest, then kissed and licked his nipples. Then she tilted her head up to kiss Trey's lips. Their mouths opened and their tongues danced with each other. Deftly, she unbuckled his belt, undid his pants, and knelt before him, pulling his pants and boxers to the ground. He was fully erect and Doris was fully impressed. With a slight grin, she thought to herself, "This is going to be a 'long' night." Her left hand grabbed his balls while her right hand wrapped around his shaft. Then she kissed and licked the head of his penis and finally slid him into her mouth. It was a challenge to accommodate his girth but Doris bobbed her head up and down and she licked and sucked him with great skill. Trey's head was tilted back and his eyes were closed. This woman was very, very good at what she was doing!