The Enlightenment of Hanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting back down on the bench, Scottie said, "Gracie, this is my new friend Hanna. Hanna, I'd like for you to meet my extraordinary daughter, Grace."

Hanna smiled back at the adorable little girl that she judged to be around three years of age. She held out her hand to the precocious child and, in an almost ostentatious manner, said, "It is an honor and pleasure to make your acquaintance Ms. Grace."

The little girl took her hand, giggling the entire time. She found Hanna's greeting to be just the silliest thing. Hanna and the child had the type of broad-ranging and superfluous conversation that only kids that age are capable of producing. Grace eventually became distracted by the idea of returning to her playtime with the other children.

Scottie and Hanna watched her go back in the direction of the merry-go-round.

"She's beautiful, Scottie. Thank you for introducing her to me," Hanna told the redhead sincerely. Wondering what Scottie's response would be and her desire to know more directed her next question. Hanna asked, "Are you still with her father?"

Scottie smiled without taking her eyes off Grace. Hanna watched as the gorgeous redhead pursed her bottom lip and considered her response. Finally, Scottie replied, "We were never really together. Not as a real couple. Our relationship was more of a...well, a casual nature. He's still very much involved in her life and takes full financial responsibility for her. He loves her, and she worships her daddy."

Hanna took in the words Scottie said, trying to make sense of them. She realized that although the redhead was most likely talking about Damian, that wasn't a given. While the notion of a casual sexual relationship might have seemed a strange idea to Hanna's world. She wasn't so naive or sheltered as to be unfamiliar with the "friends with benefits" concept.

No, there was always the possibility that Grace's father was an entirely different black man. Which left open the question of the nature of her relationship with her boss, provided he wasn't the father in question.

"I'm sorry, Scottie. I don't mean to sound so nosey. It isn't my true nature. I'm just recently married and grew up not far away. Everything I know about life either came from my parents, the church, the Bible, or my husband. And to be honest, I've concluded recently that they might not have all the answers I thought they did." Hanna said with a blush.

The redhead gave her a smile that was both comforting and seemingly genuine as she reached out and patted Hanna's knee. "Don't sweat it, Hanna. I've always been a candid person when it came to my life. You can ask me anything. I'm an open book."

Hanna tried to think of the way to word her question without being offensive. She wasn't used to discussing such things, so it was difficult for her to know what might end up being a faux pas. If she was ever going to understand the information needed to quell her curiosity about Damian, she had to start somewhere.

"If you're not still seeing her father. Are you dating anyone else?" Hanna asked.

"I don't have the time to date. Damian, my boss, keeps me busy around the clock some days. Between my duties to him and being a mom, I barely have time to sleep much less think about having a relationship." Scottie replied.

"That must get lonely," Hanna said, trying to sound sympathetic but feeling like a hypocrite. She, for a fact, knew that Scottie was getting fulfilled sexually.

Scottie laughed and replied, "No, not really, I have my distractions."

"Yeah, you do," Hanna thought to herself as a mental image that seared into her memory flashed in her mind. That beautiful and magnificent big, black cock.

"How often does Grace get to see her daddy?" Hanna asked.

The redhead placed her hand on Hanna's thigh as she held her phone up and brought up her photo album. "I'm so sorry, Hanna. I haven't done an outstanding job of making myself clear. Damian is Grace's father. I started working for him after we had our...moment together."

She handed Hanna her phone. On it were several pictures that featured Damian holding Grace. Hanna barely noticed the little girl. Her eyes were totally focused on Damian.

Hanna knew that men are considered handsome, while for women, the measuring stick was beauty. But looking at the pictures on Scottie's phone, there was no escaping the fact he was a beautiful man. Hanna had yet to uncover a single facet of the man that exuded anything less than perfection.

The way Scottie kept referring to the period of her's and Damian's relationship during the time he'd impregnated her seemed odd, but Hanna set that thought aside.

"Okay, I guess I understand. How did the two of you meet?" the newlywed asked.

Scottie rolled her eyes and smiled, saying, "I was twenty-two and married to probably the top concert promoter in the world. I'd met my husband when I was nineteen at one of those dance clubs in LA that didn't serve alcohol."

Here, the beautiful redhead blushed as she shrugged her shoulders. "He was older, in his forties, and had a thing for younger women which worked well for me as I'd always been drawn to older men. We hit it off and ended up spending the night together, which is something I didn't normally do. He was handsome, had money, and seemed to love me. So when he asked me to marry him six months later. I was thrilled..."

Scottie's look seemed far away, and even someone as sheltered as Hanna could see the redhead's memories of those times were enjoyable.

"So, what happened?" Hanna asked, "If you don't mind me asking that is."

"My husband was trying to force Damian to renegotiate with him on a contract he'd signed with Damian's company. He started cutting dates and scheduling smaller venues for musicians Damian represented. When Damian called him out on what he was doing, my husband cut an entire tour for one of Damian's most profitable acts."

Hanna listened intently, wondering how this tale could have lead the woman to where she was today.

Scottie gave her a shy smile and said, "Damian had already warned my ex that if he didn't honor the contract, he'd made, that Damian would take the thing he loved the most, me."

Shrugging, the redhead said, "I told my ex that was ridiculous. I'd never met a black man in my life I was attracted to, and I did love my husband..."

When it became apparent that Scottie had no intention of going on, Hanna said, "And yet here we are."

Scottie looked over at Hanna, and for a moment, she thought the redhead had become perturbed with her comment. But at last, Scottie gave her a little smirk and said, "Yes, we are."

The way she had emphasized the word we made Hanna's skin tingle. She didn't know if Scottie's phraseology was purposeful or an innocent turn of expression. Hanna suddenly felt a bit panicked but forced herself to take a deep breath. The newlywed knew she had done right with getting out of the house, thus removing herself from temptation. But even here in the relative safety of a city park, she couldn't escape the thoughts of things she'd seen and dreamed about in recent days.

"I know it's something that a Pastor's wife likely finds hard to understand or to be able to relate to. But I appreciate the fact that you didn't seem to judge me." Scottie said as she took Hanna's hand and squeezed it.

Hanna caressed her thumb over the back of Scottie's hand and said, "I haven't lived your life, and I barely know you. I have no right to judge the things you've done or experienced."

The two women sat not saying a word as they watched Grace play with her friends. Both of the little blonde girls seemed to be older. Still, Hanna watched with interest as the pair capitulated to Grace with complete deference.

"You can ask the question, Hanna. I know you want to know, and I'll give you as honest an answer as I can," Scottie said without looking her way.

Hanna knew her best course of action was to leave her query unposed. She was afraid of the answers Scottie would provide her and fearful that they would match the things she was feeling. No, the smart thing would be to remain blissfully ignorant of the beautiful redhead's motivations. Hanna would then need to spend as little time at home as possible without drawing Curtis's curiosity. Maybe then, she would be able to outlast Damian's time here in town. Perhaps by doing so, Hanna could even lessen the hold the beautiful, chocolate Lothario had on her.

It was bright and cognizant thinking that entirely laid out an advisable course of action. A plan that not only would likely work but would also prove Hanna's dedication to her marriage.

That's why no one was more surprised than Hanna to hear her voice ask, "What was it, Scottie? If you loved your husband and much as you say and seeing the look on your face when you were talking about him, I believe you did. Then why give in to this Damian? And once you did, why stay with him? Why not go back to your husband and beg his forgiveness, then work to save your marriage?"

Hanna turned to Scottie and studied the woman intently. She hadn't consciously meant to ask the redhead the question. But now that it was out, she realized how badly she needed to hear the answer. It was like a gardener preparing a flower bed for one seed only to mistakenly sow something entirely different. Now that the seeds were planted, Hanna felt compelled to feed and water them. They would have to be nurtured and kept free of weeds to bear fruit.

Scottie sighed deeply and said, "I was modeling beachwear at the time and was on a shoot. During a break, one of the gophers came by me and told me I had a visitor. I figured it was one of my girlfriends or perhaps my husband. It was a bit unusual for them to stop by when I was on a shoot, but not completely unheard of."

Hanna put the lid back on her untouched tuna salad. Maybe she would feel like eating later; right now, these words were nourishment of an entirely different kind.

"I was putting on eyeliner and so focused on the mirror that I didn't even see him enter the room. When I finally did look up, and our eyes met, it felt like all the air went out of the room. Suddenly, I didn't even feel like I could take a full breath. I was a hundred percent honest with you when I said before then that I'd never been attracted to a black man. I could determine when one was handsome, but before that moment, whatever chemistry was necessary for attraction to exist between them and myself on my half, was missing." Scottie explained.

The redhead's words were like hearing Hanna's own guilt, given a voice.

"That day, in the dressing room, he never touched me. He introduced himself and was honest with me as to why he was there." Scottie said, turning her body more towards Hanna. "Any other man on earth uttering the words he did to me that day would have been met with laughter and contempt on my part. I would have called security on them and had them escorted off the shoot. With him, I just felt frozen in place, almost as if I'd grown roots. When he was done, he left me a card and walked out the door."

Hanna said nothing. The look in Scottie's eyes was intensive and distant. It was like she was viewing the memories she was accessing through a thick fog. And only through superior focus was Scottie able to recall the things she needed to answer my questions.

"Once he was gone, I started to shake and cry. They had to cancel the shoot and send me home. My ex was out of town dealing with a crisis at some venue. So I was at home alone with no one to calm me down. I probably smoked an entire box of Newport 100's and drank two bottles of wine that night." Scottie said with a sad smile on her face.

Hanna had to know. She couldn't fight the compulsion to ask the question that seemed to haunt her. The newlywed wife knew that the answer Scottie gave her could help those potentially dangerous foreign seeds grow. The things that sprouted out could choke out the life she was developing with Curtis. But she was unable to deny herself the answer.

"What did he say, Scottie? Did he threaten you?" she asked.

The redhead's head tilted back as she laughed boisterously at Hanna's question. When she was able to compose herself, Scottie said, "No, nothing like that. Damian is always soft-spoken and calm. I don't think I've ever seen him lose his temper. No, he explained the contract situation with my husband and how as a result, he'd decided to take possession of me. He said my ex took great pride in having a beautiful young wife and that only in losing me could he be brought down."

Hanna shook her head, not fully understanding what she was hearing. "Was it a threat? I mean, was he going to abduct you or what?"

The sad smile had returned to Scottie's face. "No, nothing like that?"

"Then what shook you up so much? I assume you were happy with your husband and your life. So how could he force you to give all that up willingly?" Hanna asked, sounding perplexed.

Scottie nodded her head. "I loved my life. I had a husband that worshipped me, and my career was taking off. There were no financial concerns, and our social life was fantastic."

"How then?" Hanna asked.

The redhead blushed and said, "He...he told me that he knew I was sexually dissatisfied and knew what it was I craved. He said that only he could give what would fully fulfill me both sexually and in my private life."

Hanna shook her head and said, "Wait, you're losing me here. I thought you were thrilled with your life?"

Scottie grabbed Hanna's hand and said, "I was, but that didn't mean that taking on that life didn't limit my ability to enjoy certain things I get into."

A light went on in Hanna's head as the realization hit as to what Scottie was saying. "Before you met your husband. You were really into dating black men, right? So you lied to your husband when you said you weren't attracted to them."

The fair-skinned beauty shook her head. "I didn't lie, Hanna, not really anyway. I wasn't attracted to black men, per se. I was extremely impressed and gratified with what they could do to me...sexually."

Hanna blushed and said, "Ohhhh."

"Yeah," Scottie said with a coy smile, "When I was eighteen, I was hanging out with some girlfriends, and we were all bitching about the men we were dating. I told them the guy I saw at the time was great except for the sex. None of the guys I'd dated were very good at pleasing me in bed. Sexual fulfillment isn't everything in a relationship. Still, all things being equal, if a guy doesn't shine in other areas, it tends to stand out and can keep things from developing further."

Sighing loudly, Scottie went on saying, "As it got later and we'd had a few drinks, the conversation got a bit looser, and so did my friend's tongues. Two of them told me that in just three words, they could give me a solution to my problem."

Hanna cocked her head to the side and asked, "Which was what?"

Scottie gave Hanna a slightly pained look and patted her hand, saying, "I don't know how to relate the rest of my story without being direct. And...well, I would imagine a young white preacher's wife in the deep south might find the topic somewhat vulgar."

Hanna was beyond all that. The things she'd experienced since returning from her honeymoon had numbed her sensibilities considerably on the topic of sex.

"Please, Scottie, I need to understand. I can't tell you why exactly, but it might help me with a problem I've been having recently."

Scooting over closer to close the gap between them, Scottie said, "The three words they had for me were, big black cock. Both of them told me they'd started attending these "snow bunny" parties when they were seniors in high school."

Scottie could see the confusion on Hanna's face. She explained, "A snow bunny is the street term for a white woman who dates white men but can only be truly satisfied by a big black cock. While this type of woman is happy in her relationship, she isn't sexually satiated. So she attends these parties or has regular rendezvous with different black men for the sex she craves. But there is no emotional attraction or bond. It's just really, really satisfying sex."

Hanna's heart was starting to race, and a familiar tingling was heating up in her core as she thought of Damian's massive member.

"Anyway, these two friends gave me a link to a private message board that had shortcuts to videos taken at the parties on it. When I watched them later on that night, I have to admit it made me excited after thinking about it for a couple of weeks and dealing with more dissatisfying sex from my boyfriend. I called one of those two girls and told them I was in," Scottie told Hanna in a low voice.

"Was...was it what you expected?" Hanna asked hesitantly.

Scottie leaned back in her seat, staring out at her daughter and said, " And more. For the first time in my life, I had my dating and social life while also once or twice a month getting the best sex at these parties. At the time, I thought it was the be-all and end-all to sexual satisfaction."

"Was that still going on when you were married?" Hanna asked, feeling a bit of trepidation at asking the question. She liked Scottie and didn't want to see her as an adulteress.

The redhead shook her head and said, "No, the one thing my ex was very demanding about was fidelity. He'd been in relationships with younger women before that had cheated on him behind his back. It had done a number on him, and he was unwilling to go that route again. And while he may have come up short to what I was used to enjoying, it wasn't like he was a lousy lover. He was very caring and attentive and seemed to worry more about my satisfaction than his own. So, it wasn't that hard to put that part of myself away. At least not until Damian came to see me that night."

Hanna just waited patiently. She knew there was more to the story.

Giving Hanna a furtive glance, Scottie said, "That night, the whole time he's talking to me in that deep voice that is just so smooth, it reminds me of molasses pouring out of a jar. All that time, I heard every word he said, but my attention was focused elsewhere. While Damian was talking to me, the handsome devil was also unzipping his pants and pulling out the largest, thickest, darkest cock I'd ever laid eyes on in my life. He didn't touch me with it or even threaten to do so. Damian told me that through him, I'd have a life and pleasures that I had never dreamed possible. He explained how I would get to travel on his fully staffed custom private jet all over the world. Damian said I would be helping him make business transactions with very significant people. He promised me he would see to it that I never wanted for anything and was never alone."

Hanna could feel her breath coming in hitches as she listened to Scottie's tale. She did her best to cover the arousal she felt and calm herself. After a moment, she asked, "But what was the catch?"

The beautiful redhead smiled and said, "All this talk about the past has me wound up. Would you mind if we walked over to the parking lot so I could have a smoke? It's still close enough that I can keep an eye on Grace and get to her quickly if I need to but won't violate any town ordinance."

When Hanna nodded her head at the single mother, Scottie asked for a moment and walked over to tell Grace where she would be. She then followed the redhead over to her car. It was a dark gray BMW that appeared to be brand new. Hanna watched as Scottie used a key fob to unlock the doors before reaching in and grabbing a box of cigarettes and a lighter from her purse.

The two women leaned against the car staring back towards where Grace played in the sandbox with her friends. Scottie took a long draw on her cigarette and seemed to hold the smoke in her lungs forever before releasing it into the air.