The Enslavement of Nish

Story Info
A story for My pet.
1.5k words
4
3.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction that I had been working on for My pet. If you leave a comment, please be respectful. I do touch on mind control, pain and pleasure and BDSM in this so if these are not your thing then don't read any farther.

I remembered the first time we had meet in the chat room, you had asked a question and I had given you the answer. We just seemed to click perfectly and very shortly we were chatting on messenger and the videoing. I remember telling you that the rabbit hole you were looking at had no bottom and once in, even when you thought you'd escaped, it easily pulled you right back in. I had also warned you to look and think before you leapt. I had simply smiled and knew you were mine as you willingly jumped down the rabbit hole with barely a thought. I love the youth of today, they think they know so much. Yet here you are now kneeling before me, naked, collared, no longer a person but a piece of property, and loving that you are mine.

I smiled and caressed your face as you look up at me, my cock filling your mouth. 'Such a good little girl.' I tell you and feel you shiver at the mere sound of those 3 little words. 'Good little girl.' I had taken you so deeply into hypnosis, and you had followed so willingly, that you could no longer break free even if you had wanted to. I remember that first night I had talked to you as you lay there in bed, and I had so easily slid into your mind and within a few minutes you were cumming as I dropped you deeper and deeper. I had spent several hours placing my words into your mind and building you up and holding you just below the peak. When you had finally cum your mind was mine and mine alone, I was now your Master in every way. Over the next several months I watched you claw your way ever deeper into my world and I simply showed you the golden carrot that you willingly chased.

I gave you a mantra to repeat, 14 simple words that you hear even to this day. 'I am my master's slave, master is my life, I surrender to my master.' I had told you to repeat this over and over again in your mind and aloud. A thousand times a thousand times a thousand times. you've said and heard it so many times that you've lost count and now know you can't escape these words no matter what you do. Yes, my pet I own you, and you willingly gave yourself to me, and for that I do love you.

I reach into the box that sits next to my chair and pull out a bundle of rope and shake out a 40' length and double it up. I reach down and pull your left arm behind your back. I smile at the sight of the white rope against your beautiful chocolate skin and loop it around your wrist. I repeat this by pulling your right arm behind your back and secure your wrists together. 'Ummmmmmmmm masssssterrrr yesssss.' you moan out. I look down and see the dreamy look in your eyes and face. 'You want this don't you, my slave.' I whisper to you as you simply nod and close your eyes and sigh in pleasure. I know you don't only want this; you need this, you need to feel the total loss of control and being bound in ropes by my hand.

Within 5 minutes I have you bound in a box tie and the reach in and pull out 2 more bundles of rope and tie your ankles to your thighs, then pull out a blind fold and place it over your eyes. I can see your body quivering in pleasure as you pull against the ropes, testing them and through them, me. As you pull and twist, I can smell your arousal growing and see your pussy juices dripping onto your feet and the floor. I pinch your nipples and pull you towards me. 'Uuuuuhhh... ssssss... yessssss.' You hiss out and thrust your hips forward as I place my right foot against your wet cunt. You grunt and hump against it as I smile and slowly push and pull my foot along your pussy. I listen to you whimper and moan with equal volume, and the volume is rising. 'Yes, my pretty little slave. Moan for your master's pleasure and show him how much you love his touch my pet.' I tell you and pull harder on your nipples. This I know gets you extra wet and makes you want nothing more but for me to do even more to you.

I release your left nipple and reach down to cup your dripping cunt; I feel 2 fingers slip into your body as the heal of my hand presses against your clit. Your mouth 'O's' and a deep groan escapes from your very soul, and your body quivers and melts. 'Yes, my pet, yes cum for your master's pleasure, cum and release that last bit of freedom and totally surrender to me.' I whisper in your ear as my fingers wiggle in your cunt and against your G-spot. I feel the muscles in your cunt grip my fingers and then I feel you squirt all over my hand. 'Good girl slave, squirt for me and feel yourself going ever deeper under my will.' I whisper and make you squirt yet again as you scream in pleasure. I could care less how loud you scream; I own dozens of acres and very few live near me, plus the trees absorb your cries of pleasure.

I slowly pull my fingers out of you and lick them, tasting you as you pant and try to regain any semblance of coherent thought. I do so love watching your mind melt every time I drive you off the cliff. 'You like being my slave, you want to be my slave, you need to be my slave.' I whisper in your ear over and over again, driving your submission deeper into your mind,

'You love what I do to you my pet, you love the pain and pleasure. You love the ropes and chains, the feel of leather against your skin. You love when I make you beg and crawl, always being naked even when I do allow you to wear clothes. You are mine and I love taking you whenever I please, my slave.' I whisper yet again and wipe my hand across your tits, neck and face, marking you with your own scent and mine. I ease you to the floor and smile as you shiver and watch me stand and strip naked. You know what's next as I stroke myself back to full hardness and

kneel next to you, I grip my hard cock and tease your oh so wet pussy.

'Fuck me... please master fuck your pussy... the pussy that you own and make cum so hard for you.' You beg and open your legs as wide as you can inviting my cock to take what it wanted. I slide my cock into your hot, wet, tight, pussy, bottoming out in one long stroke. Your moan is yet again music to my ears as I pick up the speed and force of my thrusts, each down thrust slaps your bodied together. I grab your throat and slowly squeeze, cutting off the blood to your brain and the air to your lungs. I can feel you trying to free yourself but we both know that even if your hands were free, you wouldn't force my hands off, but would pull them even tighter.

I let go of your throat and lay against you, I grip your shoulders and fuck you as hard and fast as I can. Ramming myself into you and making you cum over and over again. Finally, my balls have had enough and erupt deep into your cunt, painting it with my hot cum as I lay there breathing just as hard as you are. I feel my shrinking cock slip out of you and roll onto my back to finish catching my breath then sit up and release your legs. I roll you onto your stomach and untie you then gather you into my arms, holding and kissing your sweaty chocolate body.

'Ummmm so hot my slave.' I tell you and kiss your lips, tasting the pussy juices that I had smeared apon them just a few minutes ago. I reach up and pull a thin blanket across us and feel you snuggle in and watch you close your eyes. 'Yes, my pet sleep safe in your master's arm.' I whisper and kiss your eyes and forehead as you drift off to sleep and I slide into darkness.

And there you have my story to you my pet, I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed writing it for you. Kisses my slave you are safe in your master's arms.