The Ensorcell Swing Ch. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm cinching my belt when Celia reaches me. In reply to her questioning expression, I said, "You worried me."

Celia's smile vanishes, and she said, "I'm sorry, are you upset."

"No. You scared me. One minute you're sitting in the passenger seat, then you're beside Stan, and then you disappeared. I thought you fell out of the car."

"I thought Tammy was, I mean, weren't you guys..." A self-conscious smile spread. "Weren't you two engaging in anything."

Celia replied to my nod by asking, "Are you mad."

"I'm teasing. Enjoy yourself."

On reaching the den and declining Stan's drink offer, Stan said, "Celia, with your permission, I'd love to continue what we started in the car."

Celia's eyes lock with Stan's. One fluid motion leaves her dress in a heap on the floor. Both naked, they silently drift together, groping and grinding.

Celia kneels, taking Stan's erection in her hands. A gentle kiss on the tip, and she's twirling her tongue around the head. Her eyes stare into his as Celia sucks the tip hard. Her jaw relaxes, instantly drawing her lips to his pubic bone.

Stan teeters as a gasp escapes his lips, his eyes close as he savors an act until now, solely reserved for me.

In moments, Stan's reclining Celia onto her back. She moans as he traces the head between the lips of her pussy. Celia braces herself as he hovers at her threshold, and said, "I'll make it up next time. But I can't wait any longer."

One thrust of his hips and his entire cock disappeared inside my wife. Celia's cry of ecstasy escalates to gasps as Stan intensifies his banging.

Tammy's soft fingers caress my cock. Naked, she said, "Let's get you out of those clothes."

Her clawing fingers soon have my clothes strewn around the floor. As she centers her attention on my throbbing erection, I return mine to my wife.

Tammy's soft hands coax me to the floor. We kneel, and her lips are on mine, but my focus is on our spouses. Tammy follows my gaze to where Stan pounds into Celia. She asks, "Are you bi."

"No! I just find something irresistible about Celia being fucked."

"A fascination with voyeurism, especially with spouses, is common," Tammy traced her tongue over my lips and said, "but we should allow Celia to enjoy herself without your prying eyes making her self-conscious. Let's allow them to have their fun while we focus on ours."

I study every inch of Tammy's body before sliding my fingers into the soft strands of her blond hair. My lips find hers in a gentle kiss. I linger, savoring her soft lips until her tongue enters my mouth.

Our naked bodies squirm against one another, hands roam, and my focus leaves Celia.

Our lip's part, Tammy's eased onto her back. My eyes devourer her body as I explore with a feathery touch. Our eyes lock. I followed an airy kiss on her chin by one on the base of her neck. Erect nipples brush against my lips. Tammy's grip tightens as my tongue swirls around her areola. She squeals as I suck a nipple firmly between my lips.

Invigorated by Tammy squirming beneath me, I continue. A low moan escapes her lips as my lips pass over her belly button, swirling my tongue inside, draws squeals of delight. I linger with butterfly kisses on the tender flesh of her inner thighs. The tip of my tongue tracing a path outside her labia. Her juices flow as her flower opens to my touch.

With two hands full of my hair, she positions my lips at the center of her widespread legs. Trimmers course through her as I lick a path from the base of her slit to the clit. In sudden urgency, tender legs encircle my head as she arches against my lips. A tender kiss on her puffy labia and my assault intensifies.

Tammy rewards my aching jaw muscles by arching her ass off the floor, grinding against my mouth. In reaction, I target her hard clit like a small cock. Soon my sloshing has her body vibrating. As her body convulses, I'm using all the suction possible, until her orgasm subsides.

A moment's respite precedes working my way back up her body until my dripping face hovers above hers. Her body tenses as the head of my cock touches her entrance. Her eyes pop open to stare into mine. My muscles tense, with a snarl I uncoil, slamming my hips forward, driving the entire length of my shaft inside. Her mouth opens wide to exhale a gasp as her eyes close.

Tammy's legs encircle my waist as she hisses, "I want it hard."

Without hesitation, I'm banging into her with powerful strokes. Tammy instantly rolls me over to ride me like a cowgirl when exhaustion slowed my thrusts. She slows, and I'm instantly banging her doggy style.

My focus centers on the signals Tammy's body is sending. Minutes pass in a blur as exertion coats our bodies in sweat.

Back in the missionary position, my screaming muscles signal the end in sight. Below me, a rumble grows from deep in Tammy's core to escape her lips in a feral scream of ecstasy. Her body convulses as I reach my limit. Tammy's legs tighten around my waist as my cock erupts in the depth of her pussy.

My body quivers another moment before collapsing. In each other's arms, our gasps last several long moments.

From somewhere in the distance Stan said, "You two put on one hell of a show."

Tammy giggled without opening her eyes. She said, "You should have seen it from my vantage."

A tender kiss and Tammy said, "Thank you, that was fantastic."

"I was thinking the same thing."

My eyes open. A bolt of trepidation rushes through me at not finding Celia on the floor. A rapid scan of the room finds her sprawling beside Stan on the couch. With a leg draped over him, she relaxes as his dangling fingers strum her clit.

In reaction to my stare, Celia arches her eyebrows while continuing to stroke Stan's semi-hard cock.

In an exhibitionist display, Celia reveals the evidence of their interaction. From the depth of her gapping love canal, a pearl white gob of cum clings to her labia.

From beneath me, Tammy stirs. I rise, easing free of the tight confines of her pussy. Once my cock plops free, Tammy smiles as cum flows from her depths. She rises to her feet saying, "Excuse me, nature calls."

Stan free's himself from Celia and asks, "Folks, I need a beverage. Can I get you two anything."

"I'm parched. I'll have whatever you're having," I said.

While tracing my fingertips between the sopping folds of Celia's labia, I ask, "Did you enjoy yourself."

She didn't reply. So, I asked, "What I meant was, did Stan do anything unique."

With an amused smile, she said, "Yea, he fucked me twice."

"Don't worry about it. We'll work on you getting it right the first time."

"Not when it's good enough to demand an encore."

Celia pondered my question and said, "I had Stan wound a little too tight in the car. He couldn't hold back after you and Tammy started. We moved to the couch, where I helped him rise to the occasion again."

"Was it all you were anticipating it to be."

"If you're asking if I had an orgasm, the answer's yes. Stan did things I've never experienced." Celia diverted her eyes. "And to my surprise, it drove me crazy."

After several moments of silence, I said, "I'm waiting."

"Stan had my pussy overflowing with his cum when he moved me to the couch. There he performed oral sex on me. The taboo nature of his tongue lapping at my cum soaked pussy, drove me wild." Celia thought for a moment and said, "he had me so stimulated my orgasm started the instant he entered me."

I knew I'd provide Celia this same pleasure. Not that the prospect excited me. But the look on Celia's face melted my heart.

Before we spoke another word, Tammy flopped between Celia and me. Her arm encircled Celia before giving her a friendly peck on the cheek. "Are you all right with everything."

"Tonight exceeded my wildest expectations."

Tammy glances around and asks, "Where's Stan.

"He's fixing drinks," I said.

"Magnificent idea. If you'll excuse me, I'll give Stan a hand."

Ten minutes passed before Tammy and Stan rejoined us with beverages. Stan sat on the far side of Celia as Tammy perched on my lap. We toasted to wonderful friends, and Stan said, "Tammy suggested something I'd like to broach with you."

On receiving our questioning nods, he said, "While we enjoy meeting new couples, it can be a hit-or-miss affair. Over the years, we've established a regular group of friends to form a core group of playmates."

Tammy chimed in. "What Stan's trying to say is we enjoyed meeting and playing with you two so much, we'd like to introduce you to some of our friends."

Celia glance from Stan to Tammy before she said, "We're flattered. But this being our only encounter of this nature, I'm unsure how active we'll be."

Stan nodded and said, "We understand. Some of our friend's party more than others. But whenever you have an urge, somebody is always available to have fun with."

Celia surprised me when she said, "I'm not sure what we expected tonight. But we enjoyed what we discovered. We'd love getting together with you two again, and if that includes meeting some of your friends, great."

"I appreciate that." Stan said, "if you don't mind, I have a suggestion."

On receiving Celia's curious nod, Stan said, "We have a cabin at Huntington Lake we use for entertaining. On weekends we enjoy friends joining us for water skiing, swimming, along with amorous fun and games. We'd love to have you joining us."

"Thank you," Celia said. "Your invitation's enticing. If we can jump through a few hoops with our work and kids, we'd love joining you."

"Wonderful. I'll see what I can set up. I'll try to give you enough time to take care of everything. And if you can make it, great. If not, we'll do it another weekend."

One glance at Celia and I knew when Stan called; she'd do whatever it took to free us up that weekend.

Stan faced me and said, "Trust me, you'll both enjoy meeting these couples. They're a boat load of fun, and this is a lot safer than submitting ads in swinger's magazines."

As Celia's fingers encircle Stan's cock, she said, "If your friends are half as much fun as you two, we can't go wrong."

Tammy watched our spouses with her ass swaying. She leans into me, allowing my hands to caress her breasts.

Erect again, Stan said, "Cowgirl, jump up on this old horse one more time."

Celia straddles his legs in a reverse cowgirl. A moment later, Stan's embedded inside her.

Tammy twirls around to kiss me, and said, "Give me a minute, then join in." She then moved to our spouses.

Celia sprawls over Stan's lap with her eyes closed and legs dangling outside his. She's grinding herself into him as he lifts her on and off his cock.

Tammy kneels on the floor between Stan's feet. As Celia rises, exposing Stan's cock, Tammy makes her move. Starting at his balls, she leans forward, running her tongue upward over his cock to Celia's clit.

Tammy's touch draws Celia's gasps. With her mouth open wide, she stares at Tammy. Her head jerked toward me with a questioning expression. As she does, Tammy sucks her clit into her upturned mouth.

Celia's body freezes mid-stroke and gives an involuntary jerk. Her hands are on Stan's thighs, supporting her weight as it becomes clear her movements are more in reaction to Tammy than Stan's.

Unable to remove my eyes from the erotic spectacle, my hand finds my throbbing cock.

Celia's hands encompass Tammy's head, guiding her mouth to areas needing attention. In moments, Celia reacts to Tammy with sharp jerks and pleasurable shrieks.

Tammy met my moving behind her by spreading her stance to allow me entrance. Soon I'm banging into her while fixated on her interactions with my wife.

Celia's reaction to her first bi experience ensures it won't be long-lasting for me. As Stan's body quivers with each driving thrust, it's just as clear I won't be alone.

A few moments after filling Celia with his cum, Stan lifts her off his cock. With him no longer obstructing Tammy's path, her tongue plunges into Celia's pussy.

The wet sloshing sound Tammy's making devouring Celia's pussy is more than I can take. I slam myself forward, erupting deep inside Tammy. No sooner do I fill Tammy's pussy, does my wife's orgasmic scream fill my ears.

Celia's body quivers as both hands guide Tammy's mouth to the spot, needing her attention. In reaction, she generates vibrations throughout my body.

An instant after, Celia flops limply against Stan. Tammy glances back at me with her face glistening. A low growling moan generates from some place deep inside, progressing into an orgasmic scream. In response, my body convulses in driving thrusts.

Beneath me, Tammy breathlessly said, "Our friends are going to love meeting you two."

Twenty minutes later, the four of us sat around the kitchen table. Still naked, we recovered over a cup of coffee. Tammy asked, "Would you guys like to spend the night. We have plenty of room."

"As inviting as that sounds, we've got kids to round up early this morning. But we appreciate the offer," Celia said. Then with a giggle, she added, "But if that's an open invitation, maybe we can plan for an overnight stay on our next visit."

***

Our drive home proceeded in silence until we're on the freeway. Beside me, Celia silently stared out the passenger side window, and I asked, "What are you thinking about."

Her reply isn't surprising, "Nothing!"

"Want to know what I was thinking."

"No, and I'm not asking."

"OK, be that way. I won't tell you how surprised I was by you tonight."

"No!"

"I'm too tired to play word games, Celia."

"No, I'm not into girls."

"You could have fooled me. I expected you to jump off Stan and run from the room."

Celia's gaze turned toward the window. After several moments of silence, she said. "That was my first instinct."

"But you didn't."

"No. When indecision led to hesitation, I realized how good it felt. Tammy hit spots while doing things I've never experienced from anybody."

"If you're interested, I found your reaction stimulating. If your hesitation stems from a fear of my reaction, you can put your concerns to rest."

Celia took a deep breath, then turned toward the window, drifting into thought.

Chapter Fourteen

Bernard answers the call, and Stan asks, "Are you free to talk."

"Yeah, what's on your mind."

"This weekend Tammy and I entertained the couple I was telling you about."

"How did it go."

Stan clicked his tongue and said, "I'm afraid I have bad news."

Bernard gave a disappointed groan, and said, "Damn, I was hoping things might have gone better."

"Yeah, sorry about that. I'm offering them membership, but that little minx isn't for you, she'd give you a heart attack."

Bernard burst out laughing, as he said, "She's that good is she, don't hold back on me, tell me everything."

"Imagine Sophia Loren in her early twenties, suffering from nymphomania."

"Are you serious."

"I'm no rooky, and on our first go, Celia got me off in two minutes flat."

"First go," Bernard asks with a chuckle.

"But that isn't the storyline. This little minx had me up for round two before I could catch my breath. Once just isn't enough for this girl."

"Is there a reason you haven't mentioned the husband."

"Yeah, you're not gay and neither is he. Art is a Robert Redfern double. He's in his mid-twenties, and the quintessential gentlemen."

"Maybe I should ask Tammy about him."

"You're familiar with how Tammy announces her orgasms with whimpering little pants."

"I don't need a history lesson, I've experienced all of Tammy's sexual quirks."

"When we arrived home on the night of our meeting them, Art spent the better part of an hour building her to one orgasm after another. After Tammy had half a dozen of her usual orgasms, she rattled the windows screaming out her ultimate release."

"My friend, there's no need to exaggerate."

"Then allow me to be literal. I fucked Celia twice, and we watched them for some time before he took Tammy to heaven."

"They must have a downside, is it their societal acceptability."

When Stan controlled his laughter, he said, "You'll never guess what Art ordered for a before-dinner cocktail."

With a chuckle, Bernard said, "Don't tell me, the main ingredient are orange juice and vodka."

"He ordered Autumn Leaves for the two of them."

"You're shitting me."

"I'm serious as a heart attack. He ordered your signature before-dinner cocktail."

"Nobody is perfect. Has Larry reported back to you yet."

"They're an up-and-coming middle-class couple. No criminal history on either, good credit history, and no warning signs. He's a pilot working for a small charter company out of Merced, she's an office manager at a small manufacturing company."

"They sound perfect, why haven't I met them yet."

"I'm just looking out for your wellbeing. I'm planning on inviting them up to the lake house in the next week or two, and then we'll set something up with you when you return from Europe."

"Sounds good, keep me in the loop."

"You've got it, talk to you soon."

Chapter Fifteen

Even with the pleasures discovered in our brief exotic diversion, our lives maintained the usual normalcy. Family and work still dictated our day-to-day lives.

A week after meeting Stan and Tammy, I'm enjoying my morning coffee while planning my day when Celia joins me, asking, "What's on the agenda today."

"I'm taking the car in for an oil change. Why."

"Just figuring out if I'm getting the kids this morning or this afternoon."

"Give me a couple of hours, and we'll go get them."

Twenty minutes of drinking coffee alone, Celia retrieves Stan and Tammy's letter. She used their pictures to ignite erotic images of the night they spent together.

Without warning, the front door opens a crack as Connie sticks her head in, and said, "Knock-knock, anybody home."

Adrenalin hits Celia like a jolt of electricity, propelling her from the couch and sending pictures in every direction.

Celia freezes in a panic-produced fog as Connie comes through the door. Before she can regain her wits, Connie's beside her, laughing. "What's your problem. I've never seen you so jumpy."

Confused by her best friend's distress, Connie tries to laugh it off. She knelt to gather the pictures strewn around the floor.

The color flows from Celia's face as her best friend stands with a hand full of pictures. Connie tilts her head in confusion, reaching out to place the photographs on the end table. But before they leave her fingers, she takes a double-take of the handsome naked man in the photograph.

Celia buried her face in her hands.

Connie looks at the next picture, a naked couple. She flips through one picture after another until she's holding the last one. Connie studies the image of Tammy having a threesome. Handwritten letters, photographs from strangers having sex could only mean one thing. She asks, "When did this start."

"Please forgive me and not hate me."

Tammy squinted, asking, "Forgive you for what."

"Your discovering me involved with this filth is so embarrassing."

"Grow up. Don't ruin it just when I think we misjudged you."

Celia's eyes grew large. "Excuse me."

"Are you blind. We've given you guys hints for years."

"Hints, I don't understand. What hints."

"For one, when our friends bought a new hot tub. Did you believe four couples were soaking in the nude for therapeutic reasons."

"Are you saying Tim and you are swingers."

"At last, she figures it out after enough clues for a blind man to follow."

"What clues."

Connie shook her head, "Who's the couple in the pictures."

"They're a couple we met from Fresno."

"Have you played with them yet."

"Only once." Celia took a breath as her smile spread in remembrance. "We had the most mind-blowing sex I've ever experienced."