The Ensorcell Swing Ch. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did this happen."

"A month ago."

"God, girl, I thought we told each other everything."

"I wanted to tell you. But people around town discovering our pastime concerned Arthur."

Connie burst out laughing, "Hell girl, half the town's playing this game to some extent."

Unable to hold back any longer, Connie asked, "Celia, are you guys interested in playing with Tim and me."

"We're such close friends, and I'd die if sex ruined our friendship."

Connie nodded. "Trust me, I understand. But I think sex will only bring us closer."

"You had better be right."

"Celia, our best course of action is to set the scene and let the boys think they tricked us into bed."

Over the next several minutes, the girls plan the future of their relationship.

***

Social gatherings in our small agricultural community were all but non-existent, which made the Fireman's Ball the one event of the year that attracted everybody living within a twenty-mile radius.

With men in coats and ties and ladies decked out in elegant evening wear, neighbors gathered for an evening of socializing.

At six o'clock, with Celia in a long evening gown and me in the only suit I owned, we arrived at Tim and Connie's, envisioning a night of socializing with friends.

Tim met us at the door and said, "Come in, let me fix you two a drink, and hopefully Connie will be ready before we miss dinner."

Tim led us inside, and as he went behind the bar to fix our drinks, Celia and I climbed on bar stools. No sooner were we enjoying our beverages than Connie joined us with her shoes in her hand. "Sorry that I'm late. It's been a zoo around here all afternoon."

Out of breath, Connie handed me her shoes, then hopped up on the stool beside me. With the hem of Connie's skirt pulled to mid-thigh, she placed a stocking-clad foot on my thigh and said, "Arthur, make yourself useful."

The view afforded me takes my breath. I hesitate with Connie's foot in my hands, captivated by her puffy labia. Then with a seductive smile, Connie said, "Are those the first panties you've ever seen."

"What panties. What they're covering is what has my attention."

"Stay focused. If you keep staring up my skirt, we'll miss dinner."

"I lack multitasking skills. If you keep showing it, I'll keep enjoying it."

At the Fireman's Ball, other than frequent trips to the bar, nothing disrupted our good nature banter. Tim returned to the table as the lights dimmed and the band started playing on one such bar run. Holding his hand out to Celia, he asked, "Would you like to dance."

Tim led Celia to a dark corner of the dance floor, where they swayed to the music with her body molded against his. With his lips at her ear, he whispered, "Thank you!"

Celia pulled her head back. "For what."

"For not wearing a bra. I love those hard little nipples."

Celia squeezed Tim tighter. "To be honest, I'm loving the way you're rubbing that hard cock against me."

Tim exaggerated his grinding. "If you like this, you'd be in heaven if I put it where I have in mind."

Celia moved her face to his. With her fiery breath on his lips, she said, "There's only one way that will ever happen."

Tim's hips thrust forward. Grinding into her, he said, "Anything, just name it."

"Keep in mind I'd never cheat on Arthur."

"I'm sorry, I was teasing."

"Not me. You have my panties soaked."

"You're confusing me, which is it." Tim's eyes grew in sudden realization, "did you just insinuate..."

Celia giggled at his discomfort. "I didn't stutter. All I said was I don't cheat."

Certain he'd misunderstood, Tim didn't reply. Instead, he pulled her back into his arms.

Connie's smile is electric as she hooks an arm around mine. Her breast mashes into my biceps as she said, "Let's dance."

On the dance floor, she floated into my arms and said, "My horn dog of a husband is having a ball with Celia."

"They're just having a little fun."

"Maybe we should have a little ourselves." Connie said as she straddled my thigh and started grinding.

Alcohol flowed as innuendoes hung in the air, intensifying the sexual tension. By midnight, when the band announced Last Dance, nobody was ready for the evening to end.

As Tim's pulling out of the parking lot, Celia asked, "Is anybody else up for breakfast."

Tim countered her suggestion with, "How about breakfast at our place."

Before anybody could reply, Connie said, "I'll cook if everybody agrees. My feet are killing me."

Tim said, "Celia, if you play your cards right, I'll show my new movies."

Connie cut him off. "Tim, behave yourself. Nobody wants to watch that crap."

Coming through the front door, Connie usher's Celia to her bedroom. As she walks away, she said, "Tim, have our drinks waiting when we return. And don't bring those damn movies out."

With the girls out of earshot, Tim said, "Connie's dying for me to show these movies to you guys."

"I gathered that."

Tim has the projector loaded, and the lights dimmed before fixing a round of drinks. Tim flopped on the sofa and said, "You'll get a kick out of these. They have the hottest group sex ever."

Their giggles drew my attention to our returning wives. Celia walks past in front of the coffee table, drawing my curiosity over why she freshened her makeup before breakfast. The question of what she is doing in a bathrobe didn't register.

Celia rounds the coffee table to stand in front of Tim with a mischievous smile. Tim cocked his head in confusion.

So focused on Celia's antics, Connie goes unnoticed until she said, "Guess who found a fascination with foursomes."

His head is on a swivel as Tim glances between his wife and Celia. He then gives me a questioning look, to which I reply with a shrug.

Celia pulls the sash, allowing her robe to flow open, and said, "You're pretty good at building fires, are you any good at putting them out."

Tim's head snaps in my direction. I shrug. But before I can reply, Connie pulls her robe open, and said, "You're on your own, Honey. Art has his own fires to put out."

Tim reaches out, running the back of his trembling fingers up Celia's thigh.

Celia laughs as she backs out of his reach, and said, "No you don't, nobody touches that with their clothes on." Her laugh gets louder as Tim jumps to his feet, ripping his clothes off.

My head snaps around the instant Connie's bare foot comes to rest on my crotch. She said, "That goes for you too, big-boy. I'm not sucking your dick with your pants on."

With his clothes strewn around the room, Tim's eyes devour Celia's naked body. His eyes rise to lock with hers and she hikes a foot onto the couch. Without breaking eye contact, she traces a finger over her flowing slit. With a flash of tongue, she samples the taste before sucking her finger clean, drawing a loud moan from Tim.

Tim spins Celia around, flinging her onto the sofa before diving between her widespread legs.

Connie sliding her mouth over my cock draws my full attention. Between her lips going from my pelvic bone to the head, she sloshes my cock in the wettest mouth I've ever experienced. She instantly has me on the brink. Pulling free, I said, "Easy, this isn't a sprint, let's make it a marathon."

Celia's climbing on Tim's lap. With her arms around his neck, she swings a leg over his crotch. Tim positions her before leaning forward, lapping at her nipples.

In response to Tim's cock twitching in the air, Connie positions him at Celia's entrance. A thrust of his hips and he's fucking Celia. Soon Celia is grinding herself into Tim's pubic bone.

Connie runs her tongue over my sensitive head before looking up with a mischievous smile, whispering, "Your wife was right!"

"About what."

"Your magnificent thick cock."

From the sofa, I positioned Connie above me, tracing the fat head along the length of her flowing entrance. A gentle push has me splaying her labia and Connie tapping Tim's shoulder. When Tim turns his head, Connie lowers herself, burying every inch inside.

Connie ground her pubic bone against mine as Tim stared fixated at our point of union.

Connie opened her eyes, noticing my questioning expression. She giggled and said, "He's told me a million times he wanted to see me being fucked by a guy with an enormous dick, and yours is the biggest I've ever had inside me."

With Connie's nipples between my forefingers and thumbs, I asked, "Are you enjoying it as much as Tim is with Celia."

Connie giggled, and said, "He couldn't possibly be enjoying himself this much."

With one more pull on her nipple, I patted Connie's thigh. "Jump up. If you like this, you'll love what I've got in mind."

I positioned Connie where I could pound into her while we both watch Tim's cock appearing and disappearing inside Celia. In moments Connie's moans join Celia's as I pound into her with hard, deep strokes.,

Tim jerked Celia down, holding her in place as he drove himself upward, forcing his dick deeper. As he filled her with his cum, Celia undulated her hips, following him over the edge.

Celia rose, freeing herself. The moment Tim plopped free, his cum flowed from Celia over his cock. On seeing this, Connie's body vibrated. As she went over the edge, I drove my dick deep and erupted.

When I could again focus on my surroundings, I found Celia beside Tim. His finger is tracing over her pussy as her fingertips toy with his cock.

The moment I ease free of Connie, she turns to kiss me, whispering, "Damn, that was good."

"If you enjoyed the first round, you'll love what's in store."

A brief respite, and Connie again has my dick in her mouth. In moments she has me twitching and ready for round two.

As I'm banging Connie with newfound energy, Celia's oral skills have Tim ready for another round. An exaggerated backstroke has Tim's dick free of Celia's mouth and twitching in the air. Without hesitation, he has Celia bent over, and he's banging into her again.

The next hour passed in a pleasurable blur. But strangely, the awkward aftermath left us hesitant to acknowledge the thrill we experienced. With Tim's deflating cock still inside her, Celia gave her hips a shake and whispered, "Was it all you were hoping for."

Tim squeezed her tightly, and said, "A dream come true."

Connie ask, "How about you girlfriend, are you alright with everything."

Celia's eyes shifted to Connie as she answered. Her voice quivered as she said, "It was great. How about you."

Connie smiled. "It exceeded my wildest imagination. You were right about Arthur. He touched spots I've never experienced."

Celia asked Tim, "Can you explain something for me."

Tim's head tilted. "Maybe, what do you want to know."

"This wasn't your first foursome, was it."

With concern mirrored in their expression, Tim's eyes locked with Connie's. Tim said, "No, is that a problem."

Celia appraises the concern on their faces before bursting into a fit of uncontrolled laughter.

Unwilling to dislodge himself, Tim held tight to her hips as her body convulsed in laughter. Like a cowboy hanging on a bronc as he asks, "Celia, what's so funny."

"Even with your dick inside me, you find discussing fucking each other's spouses embarrassing."

Celia contorted her body, dislodging herself from Tim. Her fingertips trail over his torso until his cock is in her hand, and Celia ask, "Now that our friendship has reached this point. Tell me why you've never broached this with us."

Tim laughed, "To be honest, we thought you two were too square for something of this nature."

Celia gave him a playful swat. "I'm insulted."

"Let me qualify that. Regardless of how much we wanted to broach this with you, we couldn't risk our friendship."

Celia's tongue twirls over the head of Tim's dick. "With me being such a square, I hope tonight wasn't too disappointing."

"I'm sorry, can you ever forgive me."

"It won't be easy. How long have you two kept this secret from us."

With a sheepish smile, Tim said, "We engaged in our first foursome with my best man and his wife the week after our honeymoon."

"Six years of secrets, an equal number of years groveling sounds right."

We left our friends' home with a different outlook than the evening started. Of all the revelations, the most curious remained hidden. And the key to this mystery sat beside me, staring aimlessly out the passenger side window. I asked, "Is everything alright."

Celia's head nodded without facing me. She draws a giggling breath, saying, "I'm fine."

"Did you enjoy yourself tonight."

"It was alright."

A mile down the County Road, Celia had yet to face me. With moonlight illuminating the cotton fields on either side of the road, I said, "I couldn't believe Connie keeps a Martian as a sex toy."

"Yeah, me either."

I stomped the brakes and jerked the steering wheel. Only intending to slide to a stop, I might have overdone it a bit. We made one complete rotation before stopping sideways in the middle of the road.

The car is still rocking when, like an apparition, a whiff of white tire smoke floats through my open window. I turned the car off. Turning to face Celia, the only sound is a coyote howling in the distance.

Celia's wedged against the door with her eyes almost as big as her open mouth. She controls her gasping long enough to scream, "What the fuck."

"Do I have your attention."

"Yeah, crazy people usually do."

"Of all the things I can tolerate from you, being ignored isn't one.

"You could have killed me."

"If I had wanted you dead, you'd be talking to Jesus right now."

With Celia's mouth opening and closing like a carp out of water, I said, "Do yourself a big favor and stop treating me like a mushroom."

"You're mistaken if you think I know what that's supposed to mean."

"It means I'm weary of being kept in the dark and fed a load of shit."

"Have you lost your mind."

"You've had your secret agenda since we started experimenting with our sex life. I hear one thing from you and see something altogether different in your actions. And that's going to end."

A mile down the road, a car turns onto the road I'm blocking. Starting the car, I said, "Organize your story. We're having a long talk when we get home."

We drove home in silence, with Celia staring straight ahead. After storming in from the driveway, I filled a tumbler with ice and poured two fingers of Johnny Walker Black before being joined by Celia.

Celia's eyes never left me as I drained the glass and refilled it. Her voice is low as she asked, "What are you mad about."

"As usual, you've misconstrued my emotions. You mistook confusion for anger. And to clarify, I fucken hate confusion."

Her face is ashen when she asked, "Is there something I can help you understand."

"I hope so. What possesses somebody to lie about any part of something I'm agreeable to."

Her voice is a faint whisper, as she said, "I've never lied to you."

I drained my glass. "You did it again. You've never stopped lying to me." I sat the glass down, "Which leads to one unavoidable conclusion."

"Which is."

"If you lie concerning something I have no problem with, I can only imagine the lengths you'll go with something I'm opposed to."

Celia's eyes narrowed. "Name one thing I've lied about."

"The night with Dave. Opposed to what you told me, you set out intending on fulfilling your threesome fantasy."

Celia slumped to the sofa as her face gained a red glow. "I did no such thing."

"We both know different."

"Wait just a damn minute. You're not telling me you're upset about what happened with Dave, are you."

"You'll get more out of this conversation if you pay attention. I'm not upset with what happened. But having you lie about your intention beforehand pisses me off."

"Well, excuse me for being hesitant. But fucking a man in front of you is a tad intimidating."

"Bingo! You weren't the least bit timid about fucking him. But you lied about your desire to find a man to fuck."

Celia's eyes narrowed. "This was your idea, not mine."

"This idea excited you as much as it did me. And having another man joining us for a threesome was your fantasy."

"I might have found this idea stimulating, but everything we engaged in was your idea."

"The stories about threesomes excited you. When the opportunity for Dave to join us presented itself, it was you who drug us both to a playroom."

"I was only doing what you wanted me to. We talked about all this beforehand."

"We agreed to check out this place. You insisted on not engaging in anything. But enough about Dave, let's discuss your role in tonight's festivities."

Her body stiffened. "I was as surprised by what happened as you."

I asked, "So you and Connie didn't discuss this beforehand."

"Of course not."

"That's funny. Connie mentioned you told her what she could expect from me. Is the size of my dick a normal topic of conversation for you two."

"Honey, I'm tired. Can we discuss this tomorrow."

"Did you bring up the subject of a foursome with Connie."

Celia folded her arms, staring into space. I asked, "Was tonight your idea or Connie's."

Without facing me, Celia said, "She brought it up, and I agreed. Now, can we drop this."

"Not yet. I need to know what you're keeping from me."

"What's the big deal. You enjoyed yourself."

"Damn it, Celia, we're not talking about what happened. We're talking about how it happened."

"Connie barged in and caught me with Stan and Tammy's pictures. She figured out what was going on."

"You showed Connie those pictures."

"Give me a little credit. Connie startled me, which sent pictures everywhere. Before I could stop her, she's helping me pick them up."

My silence drew a frightened glance. Celia ask, "Are you mad."

"Should I be."

"I mentioned this to Connie, knowing it would upset you."

"Celia, I can understand how that happened. All I'm asking is to be in the loop concerning this activity."

"She wanted to surprise you and Tim. It won't happen again."

"You need to understand, surprises are fine, but concealing motivations isn't."

Celia slipped onto my lap. "Honey, I'm sorry. But discussing other men fucking me is awkward."

"If you had any idea how excited it gets me, you'd tell me about your every fantasy."

A sly smile spread across Celia's face. "Are you thinking about Tim fucking me tonight."

"No, I'm thinking about how I've got to give you another reprieve."

"Another reprieve, I don't understand."

"I was planning on fucking that tight ass of yours tonight. But the thought of your cum soaked pussy changed my mind."