The Entertaining Cigarette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky took another slow drag and drew her eyes to his cock. Perhaps six inches long, it was a deep shade of pink, with a soft, velvety texture and a smooth, circumcised tip. His pubic hair was a dark, wiry carpet that surrounded his shaft. Taking it firmly in his grasp, his hand slowly stroked down, then upwards over his rather bulbous mushroom head. Not bad, Becky thought, enjoying the show.

"Stroke it," she commanded, her lips wrapping around the filter again to take a slow, languorous drag. Captivated, Mark watched her inhale again, seeing her cheeks hollow in to suck the smoke into her lungs. He could hear the slight crackle of burning tobacco and watched as he exhaled in the direction of his hard cock. He stroked harder at the sight, all inhibitions suspended, as he watched her smoke seductively.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, her cigarette hand wandering over the rise of her breasts. Captivated, Mark watched her trail her hand over her chest, cupping a firm breast, the white cigarette in stark contrast to her black dress. The smoke from the tip wafted into the air between them and Mark stroked his hard cock faster. She brought the filter again to her lips and inhaled deeply, closing her eyes and feeling the warm smoke fill her lungs. Sliding her hips to the edge of the chair, she exhaled a perfectly coned plume directly towards his cock.

Mark, still stroking rapidly, watched as she dropped the nearly finished cigarette into his bourbon glass, extinguishing it with a quick sizzle. Becky reached into the pack and withdrew another cigarette. She dropped to her knees in front of him, placing one hand on each knee. Mark watched her place the filter in her mouth, quickly and expertly lighting it, her eyes never leaving his cock.

"Stop," she whispered, and he did, sliding his hand to the side, and leaving his cock standing at attention. Becky reached over and slowly wrapped her cigarette hand around the bloated girth of Mark's erection. She began stroking him slowly. As her fist leisurely pumped, the cigarette filter scraped along the blood-engorged, vein-covered surface. Becky noticed sticky pre-cum seepage leaking steadily from Mark's cock, and it began to coat the end of Becky's cigarette as it slowly scraped over the hole.

Mark moaned in pleasure, his eyes unwavering from her delicate hand stroking his cock with the cigarette. Becky lowered her head and licked the head, tasting the salty pre-cum and sending a shiver down to her pussy. She took a slow, leisurely drag and exhaled her stream over his cockhead and her stroking hand. She engulfed his cock in her smokey mouth. After a few deep sucks, she resumed stroking with her right hand, her left hand clutching the cigarette. Ashes flew over his balls as she continued to stroke and smoke.

Becky sucked harder and faster, alternating every few sucks with a drag and a healthy plume of smoke over his cock and balls. Mark moaned louder.

"God, yes, that is so amazing," he groaned. Becky raised her head with a smile but never stopped stroking. She raised her cigarette hand and put the filter to his lips.

"Smoke for me, taste it," she murmured with passion. Mark hesitated, then took a tentative puff without inhaling deeply. Smiling, she inhaled once again, then moved her mouth against his. She slowly exhaled, smoke rising between them as she poured her smoke into his mouth. Mark felt her tongue aggressively slide into his mouth, smoke and saliva merging in a sensual mix that sent shivers into his quivering cock. They kissed passionately, smoke wafting around their heads.

Breaking the kiss, Becky lowered her head and resumed sucking. Mark watched her place her cigarette hand on the side of his leg while she focused on pleasuring his cock. The sight of the burning cigarette, the wafting smoke, her wonderful mouth sucking him, all combined to bring him to the very edge. Becky felt his cock tremble and knew it was about to explode. Seconds later, the first spurt hit the back of her throat, and she pulled off. The next spurt sailed perfectly through the air and hit her lips. She kept stroking and multiple spurts exploded on her cheeks and chest. A final cut a jagged line of sperm across her features, starting from her left eye, moving down her face, and crossing over her red lips. The line of cum didn't break as it crossed her mouth. Instead, it formed a string bridge, connecting her parted lips.

Becky slowed her stroking, raised her cigarette to her lips, and took a final drag, exhaling into his face as his head collapsed on the couch back. The smoke swirled around his head as his tremors subsided. Rising, Becky dropped the finished cig into the bourbon glass.

"Better freshen up...bathroom?" she asked. Mark wordlessly gestured to the hallway. She left with a smile, cleaned herself up, and returned to find him still in place, limp cock now laying on his thigh.

"Sorry, couldn't move yet. That was.... frigging amazing," he sighed. Becky smiled, cheeks tinging a pink blush. She retrieved her purse from the armchair and headed for the door.

"I'll see myself out," she said with a smile.

"I'd love to see you again if you'd like," he replied. Opening the door, she leaned into the foyer and waved to him.

"We'll see," she replied coyly, "I do know where you live. Thank you for an entertaining cigarette!"

12