The Enthusiasm of Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you strip completely to skinny dip? Did your father see you?"

"Yes, I took it all off and skinny dipped. Dad was swimming. He didn't see me get nude." Haley paused, watching Ms. Anderson jot down some notes. "Will you be shocked when I tell you the sex stuff?"

Ms. Anderson looked up from her notepad, looking into Haley's eyes. "No, Haley, I won't be shocked. Is that what's next? The 'sex stuff'?"

Haley nodded sheepishly. "Olivia sucked his cock, and...I watched."

Ms. Anderson's heart pounded in her chest; she wondered if Haley could sense it or hear it or even see it. "Olivia initiated it? Or was it your father?"

"No, it was Olivia. He was resting after swimming a lap, standing in the corner of the shallow part of the pool. His cock was under water, so we couldn't see it real clearly but it still looked really big and sorta hard. He looked really sexy, the hair on his chest all wet, his face dripping. Olivia was there, like, quick, and I could tell her hand went right to his cock. She reached behind his head and pulled him to her mouth and she kissed him. It was definitely her doing it all, but he let it happen. I remember being really happy that he was letting it happen."

"Where were you when they did this?"

"At first I was next to them, but I swam away a little bit. I could still see them good, though."

Ms. Anderson sat silently, listening.

Haley continued. "I watched Olivia sort of help him up, him sitting on the edge of the pool, her hand going right to his cock again, and then her mouth went to it. On it. Sucking it. I could see it all, like, awesome porn. I don't know why, but...I wanted to be closer, and I went closer, and I lifted myself out of the water and sat on the edge of the pool. They were on one side of the pool's corner and I was on the other, close enough that I could have touched Olivia if she'd reached out her hand for me."

"It was the first time your father saw you fully nude?"

"Yes. That made it...extra tingly. I was all goosebumpy, the good kind, with my nips all hard, you know? It wasn't me that made it so sexy, though. It was them. I've never watched real sex before, just video porn. Have you watched real sex, Ms. Anderson?"

"No, Haley."

"Olivia's mouth on his cock, it was...something I couldn't stop looking at."

"Do you think your father wanted you to stop looking?"

"No, I don't think so. I don't know if he knew what to think at that point. I'm not sure if any of us were thinking. I'm kind of glad we weren't."

Ms. Anderson made another note as she spoke. "So, this was a big hotel pool. You said it was very quiet and echoey. Did you see anyone else? Was there a window on the door?"

"No. It was just us. Kinda magical. Olivia and Dad, they were moaning. I don't think Dad could help it. She's like...the best cock-sucker. I know that now. Deep-throating him, even with the big size of him. But yeah, the sound of it, and the sounds he was making, in that place, it was so amazing and beautiful."

Ms. Anderson squirmed in her chair, heart still thumping much more than normal. "How did it end?" she asked, realizing, too late, that it was a loaded question.

"He came. His cock was deep when it happened, inside her throat. His moan was so loud, like a cry. A sweet, really happy cry. He held her head as he pumped his cum. Olivia's eyes looked so excited, like it was the best thing ever. It really was, I think. The best thing ever."

A breathy whimper escaped Ms. Anderson's slightly open mouth as she tried to gather her fluttering thoughts. "No, Haley, I meant...did you all stay in the pool, or...how did you...did you bring towels?"

Haley's eyes twinkled as she sensed Ms. Anderson's over-heated fluster. "We brought one. We swam a little more, then Dad got out and dried off and got dressed. I could tell Olivia wanted to be next to him, but she stayed in the water and watched him, like I did. After he got dry and put his pants on, we got out, and I don't know why but I didn't hide behind the towel. I started drying Olivia and then she dried me, and Dad was there, putting on his shirt, watching us. He and Olivia never said anything about the blowjob, I guess maybe because I was there and they felt funny about it. I wish they hadn't felt funny about it."

"You all went back to the room?"

"Yup. Eleventh floor. I noticed the sign in the elevator for the roof-top bar, but...it didn't mean anything to me right then, other than I thought it was cool. So yeah, we got back to the room and I talked Dad into letting us have the drink he promised us. He didn't want to let us have it, but he'd promised, so he gave in. I didn't tell him, or Olivia, that I was doing it--picking a strong one and drinking it fast--so I could pretend to fall asleep and let Olivia do what she wanted to do with him, if she wanted to do it, of course. Don't forget, Ms. Anderson, my Dad wasn't...how did you say it? Initiating? No, it was all Olivia, with me sorta helping, I guess."

Ms. Anderson nodded. "Yes, I remember."

Haley's eyes sparkled. "Did you know those hotel refrigerators--my dad called it a mini bar--did you know they have real cocktails in cans? Like, real strong ones. I picked something called an 'old fashioned', and wow, I got lit! Probably because I drank it so fast and I was already high. Dad had the same kind and Olivia had a piña colada. When Dad was checking a work thing on his computer I finally was able to whisper in her ear and tell her my plan. She looked excited. I could tell she wanted to fuck him, and it's weird because I wanted it to happen. I really wanted it. So I went through with my plan. I laid down on my bed and pretended to fall asleep, and pretty soon I heard and smelled them smoking the rest of the weed. I pretended to sleep on my side, and I looked through squinted eyes, and I watched Olivia straddle him on his bed and kiss him. And I watched all squinty when she took off her clothes and helped him take his off. Both of them were quiet. Quiet giggles and stuff. They were all nude and she was on him on the bed, and they kissed like crazy, and they rolled and she was on the bottom and he knelt between her legs and he looked at her. And she reached for him and pulled his head down to her pussy and I heard her gasp, like a laughing gasp, when he started eating her. She laid there on her back with her knees up and my Dad's hands were on her nice tits and he ate her and ate her. Oh my God, Ms. Anderson. It was so sexy. Have you ever seen a guy with legs so darkly hairy his ass is kind of hairy, too?"

"Haley, this isn't about me. Now, I have to ask -- were you aware, at the time, if Olivia was still a virgin? I know it's an unusual and maybe a difficult question, but it's something I need to know, to help me formulate my ideas about this case."

"Case! Oh my God Ms. Anderson, this is a case? Like...legal? Like...a crime?"

"No, Haley, with you two girls both being eighteen this isn't a crime, it's strictly a school matter."

"Oh. Oh wow, Ms. Anderson, you scared me. So it's just between us, still?"

"Yes."

"Olivia, a virgin? I feel like I should let you ask her that."

"It's important for me to know what you knew, and what your father knew."

"Oh. Okay. No, I knew she wasn't a virgin. But Dad, how would he know anything about that? He just met her earlier that day."

"But he knew she was eighteen?"

"Yes, I told you about that. It was back when we were trying to get him to let us go out after the concert, I totally remember telling him we were both eighteen."

"Yes, I remember you saying that."

"And, Ms. Anderson, don't forget that he was lonely. He hadn't been with a woman in years, I think. I'm pretty sure about that."

"Yes, okay Haley. So...did what I assume happened actually happen? Did you...see it happen?"

"Them fucking, do you mean?"

Ms. Anderson nodded.

"Oh, for sure it happened. I mean, how could it not?"

Ms. Anderson smirked. "I suppose there might be a man with enough will-power."

"No, I don't think so. Not with Olivia there like she was, so hot, like she is. He ate her pussy until she came, which was fucking unbelievable, and then she quietly begged him to fuck her, and he did. He put his big cock in her and she came again and again. My pussy was so wet just from watching, my fingers were on my clit and I almost came, but I knew I had to be quiet and stay still. God, the horniness though! I've never, ever, felt it so bad."

"Your father didn't see you?"

"No, he wasn't thinking about me. Do you think about other things when you fuck someone?"

"You said earlier there was more to the story. Have you told me all of it?"

"No," Haley sheepishly said. "There's more."

"Haley, if there was incest, we're getting into criminal behavior and I don't know if I can keep this quiet."

"No, Ms. Anderson, I told you, there was no incest. Unless I don't understand what it is. Is...just watching okay?"

"Yes, Haley, it is, as far as I know. It's certainly flirting with disaster, but...nothing will leave this room if that's all it truly was."

"Even if it was him...watching me?"

"Oh, God, Haley. Like I said, flirting with disaster, but flirting isn't a crime. So, it was...you and Olivia? With your father watching?"

Haley smirked. "Ms. Anderson, do you like the girl/girl porn? It's hot, right?"

Ms. Anderson's eyes twinkled when she said, a bit more sternly but almost smiling, "Haley, this isn't about me."

"So, no, it wasn't me and Olivia, but damn, now I kinda want to."

"So what was it, Haley? You were alone on your bed, just...masturbating, with your father watching?"

"Damn, Ms. Anderson! You should write porn."

"Let's clear this last part of your story up, shall we? Exactly what happened, Haley?"

"I was so super horny. I mean, if I'd thought of the ways you just mentioned, I might have done them, but instead I had this crazy need for a guy. Like, an older guy, my dad's age. I remembered the bar just up the elevator from us. A rooftop bar. It sounded so sexy, like in the movies. Olivia had just cum, like, ten times on Dad's cock, and then she rolled him and sixty-nined him, in a way that she was facing me and he couldn't see me. Do you know what I mean? Do you know what sixty-nine is? Do you like it?"

"Haley, focus."

"Dad, couldn't see me, so I opened my eyes. I watched Olivia swallow his whole cock some more while her fingers played with his balls. She had this fun look in her eyes, knowing she was doing it all right in front of me, knowing I was so fucking horny. I was barefoot but I was still dressed, still had the key card in my pocket, so I got up real quiet, shushed her with my finger to my lips, and I opened the door real quiet and I snuck out. Out in the hall it was so quiet. I couldn't even believe what was happening and what I was doing. I still felt high from the weed earlier and sort of drunk from that strong drink. I went to the elevator, went up to the rooftop bar, and just sort of stood there outside the elevator. I wasn't sure what to do and then a guy walked past me and said hi to me, just polite, you know? And he pushed the button to have the elevator come, and the door opened and I followed him onto it. It surprised him, because he was just a nice guy. He asked me if I was a pro, and said that if I was I'd probably be better off up at the bar because he wasn't interested in that. I told him I was just a girl. I told him I was sharing a room and they were fucking and I was horny. I told him I wouldn't mind if he'd come and party with me."

"Wow, you just picked up a man, just like that?"

"Yup. It was so easy. He's like, maybe in his forties. He was dressed real nice. Casual, but nice, you know?"

"If you tell me you told him your father was in the room...I'll think the whole world has gone mad and left me behind."

"Ms. Anderson, do you feel left behind?"

"Listening to your story? Yes, I do. Did you actually bring the man into your room?"

"Yup. I asked him what his name is and he said Luis, but the whole rest of the night was....without a lot of words. Except the sexy ones."

"Wow. Your father, he was okay with this man being there, with you?"

"Not at first, but I heard Olivia say in Dad's ear, 'Let's just do this or else everything will stop. I don't want it to stop. Don't you wanna fuck me all night?' she said to him.

Ms. Anderson's eyes hadn't blinked in a while. "Wow. Haley, I'm..."

Haley's eyes, too, looked different now, a bit more curious, a bit less worried. "I think I know what you're thinking. I hope I do."

"Haley, I've had years of education to understand what you're thinking. Well, not exactly that, but...let's try and keep this on track. I realize it's difficult. This is...unique subject matter."

Haley smiled. "Ms. Anderson, will you tell me your name? I saw it on the door, but I forgot."

"Jeanette."

"Do your friends call you Jeannie?"

"Some of them."

"That's a really nice name. Have you ever heard of a sex position called amazon? Amazon position?"

"Wow. Haley, how do you know about things like that? Do you watch a lot of porn?"

"I guess so. I depends on what you think 'a lot' is."

"Do you watch porn with Olivia? Is sex a big part of what you girls think about?"

"Oh, for sure. Yeah, we always talk about boys' bodies, cocks and stuff. Don't you think it's cool that even nerdy, skinny boys can have super nice cocks?"

"I won't ask you how you know that."

Haley nodded. "But you know it, too, right?"

"Yes, but...I'd like to understand your porn watching a little better. How often would you say you watch it?"

Haley thought for a quick second. "Sometimes every day. Not like all day or anything. But yeah, if I'm with Olivia, maybe she'll show me a fun porn thing on her phone, or I'll show her one."

"So, you spend time looking just to find things to show each other?"

"Sort of. And also to get off. Do you play with yourself, Jeannie? You probably call it masturbation, because your work uses those kind of words, right?"

"Yes, I do. I mean...I do call it that. I didn't mean that I..."

"But you do do it, right? It's normal, isn't it?"

"Masturbation? Yes, Haley, it's normal. It's generally thought of as a good thing, especially when you're young. Better, I should say, than being with sexual partners. Before you're old enough to understand it all, is what I'm trying to say."

Haley nodded. "I asked my aunt about it once. I could tell she didn't want to talk about it."

"Oh. That's unfortunate. Do you ever get angry about your mother being gone?"

"Not angry. Sad. I get sad about it. Jeannie, can I talk to you about your clothes?"

Jeannette cracked a smile. "I get the feeling you're going to, whether I want you to or not."

"No, I don't want to embarrass you."

"Wow. Okay. What is it about my clothes?"

"You're single, right? I don't see a ring on your finger."

"Yes, I'm single."

"Do you wear clothes like that when you date guys? Are there any cute guys that work here that you like?"

"Haley, we're getting so far off the track..."

"You're really pretty. I'll bet if you wore some different things, and if you did your makeup like Taylor does..."

"Taylor...Swift? Haley, how much does she influence you?

"Lots, I guess."

"Does your friend Olivia feel the same way? About Taylor?"

"We both love her, yes. Olivia has legs like her, but with bigger tits."

"Did you become friends with her because she likes Taylor?"

"I guess maybe sort of, yeah. At first anyway. It's mostly because Olivia's fun, though. She's a really fun person."

"In what way? She does drugs. She has sex. Are those the kind of 'fun' things that drew you into your friendship with her?"

"Oh, wow. I guess that's some of it, yeah. Did you ever have a friend like that? Is it okay if I ask you that?"

"Yes, I had a friend like that."

"Had? Do you miss her?"

"I didn't realize it until today, but yes, I miss her."

Haley nodded, a twinkle like a smoldering fire deep in her eyes. "Are you allowed to be friends with us girls, Jeannie?"

"Haley, that's a difficult question. And not one that should be part of our discussion today."

"But it sort of is, now. I mean, it came up."

Jeanette smirked. "Yes, it did. Haley, I'll tell you this -- you're a very nice girl. I can see now why Principal Akers seemed so worried about you."

"Oh my gosh, he was?"

"Yes, of course, Haley. He cares about all of his students. None of us want any of you to go down a bad road."

"What's bad about fun sex?"

"In front of your father, Haley. Come on, I'm sure you understand why that kind of thing is seriously frowned upon."

"Well sure, but...my dad's just as nice as I am. He's not what you think."

"Haley, from what you've told me so far, I'm inclined to believe you. But I still haven't heard the whole story of what happened that night."

Haley took a breath, a relaxing one because she could see in Jeanette's eyes a kind of curious lust, a soft kind of hunger for where this story might be going. "Okay, Jeannie. Where do you want me to start from?"

"You'd just brought the man from the bar to your room. You said Olivia kept your father from getting mad about it, is that right?"

"Yes, that right. So, yeah, the guy, Luis, looked sorta surprised, maybe because he didn't believe what I'd told him about people fucking in the room. It was really fun in there, with, like, weed smoke in the air and the light was really dim. He was all, like, looking at Olivia's hot body and everything. Her tits looked so fucking amazing. I've seen her nude before, but...yeah, she looked smokin', there with Dad."

"Your father was...nude, you said? Completely, or...?"

Haley smirked. "Yes, completely. Do you want to do your psychology on what I thought of it?"

"What did you think of it?"

"I sort of told you. He looked like a man, not a dad. A super sexy man. He keeps himself in shape, did I tell you that? He goes to a gym. He must like to work those gluts because oh my God he's got an ass. I mean, it was a shock just how hot he is. I noticed it again, maybe even more, when I got back to the room with Luis. Dad was still hard even after fucking Olivia so much. Is that normal, for a guy in his forties to have such a big, long-lasting hard cock and be able to fuck all night?"

"Not in my experience."

"Yeah, I didn't think so either. I think it's so cool that my Dad's a stud with a super nice big cock. Luis looked pretty okay, too. He did good."

"Dare I ask -- what does 'did good' mean?"

Haley smiled, now sensing pretty much for certain that Jeannie Anderson was enjoying the details of the story more than she really needed to. "It started with me blowing him. Is that how most women start, Jeannie?"

Jeanette squirmed in her chair. "Yes, it's...one way."

"I never touched Dad, like I said, but it was pretty easy to see that he's bigger than Luis. It was okay, though, because I'm not as good as Olivia. I'm sure I could never deep throat my dad."

"Could never, or would never? If this was Freudian therapy, those would be two separate questions."

Haley smiled. "Sigmund Freud. We learned about him. He was into the kinky stuff."

"Fantasizing about sex with parents. Yes, that's kinky. I'm surprised you know that word, Haley."

"Kinky? It's an old one, but it's fun. You'd look really good in an off-the shoulder dress. Could you wear one of those here at school? Do you have low-cut bras at home? I've got a really fun strapless one."

"Focus, Haley."

"Okay, so, here's the weird thing. I had that 'amazon position' thing stuck in my thoughts, right from the start with Luis. I guess it's because I watched a porn that showed it, like, just a day before that. I told Olivia about it, and showed her that video, that day before, and she thought it was super fun-looking. We watched it on my phone. You said you've seen that position? You know it? Have you ever tried it?"