The Enthusiasm of Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Haley. I'm beginning to realize I'm not nearly as adventurous as you."

"So, you don't know it? It's like, the coolest thing. It's like the girl is fucking the guy, almost like she's the one with a cock."

"A female dominant position. That appeals to you?"

"It's just cool. It's different, and, like, everybody's bodies look different than usual when they're doing it that way."

"I'm not a hundred percent sure I know what you're talking about. I think I do."

Haley nodded, happy that Jeanette was leaving this big opening for a more thorough description. "Sort of the big thing about it is getting the guys legs folded back on him, the same way guys sometimes do to girls. So, picture this -- after I sucked Luis's cock and got him stripped all nude -- oh my God, that was fun, stripping an older guy -- I pushed him onto the bed, he was on his back, and I lifted his legs and pushed his knees to his chest. His cock was super hard and his balls were all tight and fun looking. I sucked his balls and then -- I always wanted to do this -- I ate his ass."

"Oh my God."

"I know, right? Sometimes it's called a 'rim job', I think. It was super hot. I looked and I saw Olivia's eyes, and she knew just what I was doing, so she did it too, to my dad."

"Oh my God."

"Jeannie, it was crazy hot. Both my dad and Luis were moaning. Guys really love having their asses ate, I think. Makes sense, because us girls love it, too, right? Earlier I saw Dad eating Olivia's cute ass. She almost came from it. He's good at everything, I think."

"Wow, okay, so...you didn't mess around, Haley. The whole 'doing stuff in front of your dad' thing, you jumped right into it, with both feet. But...what were you wearing? Were you still dressed?"

"Yeah, but I was taking it off a little at a time. I think...yeah, when I was eating Luis's ass I was still in my bra and panties."

"The only one in the room still with clothes on."

"Yup. You're a good rememberer."

"It's a big part of the job."

"I think maybe I wanna be a psychologist. I like this, what you're doing."

Jeanette smirked. "Haley, it's not always this...interesting."

Haley smiled. "So, should I finish telling about amazon position?"

"Yes. I mean...it seems to be an important part of the story."

Haley's eyes flared a bit, knowing that it was. "It's when Daddy first saw me fucking, so..."

"Okay, yes, you can...tell me, if you'd like."

Haley nodded. "Eating Luis's ass, with his balls right there to suck and his cock right there to suck, it's like oral sex to the max. I totally loved it. He came like a fucking gusher in my mouth and all over my face, and big spurts of his cum went high up in the air. Olivia made Daddy cum at almost the same time. It was all so incredible and porny. Jeannie, it was so awesome."

Jeanette sat still, didn't say anything.

"Remember I said Luis did good? He stayed totally hard. He was really turned on, I think. So I whipped off my bra and my panties and I did the amazon thing on him, him on his back with his knees still pushed toward his shoulders, and me on my knees sorta straddling his ass, fucking him. I've fucked before, but...nothing ever felt like that. I came, like, almost right away. Best. Orgasm. Ever."

"Was your father watching? Do you think that played a part in...the pleasure?"

"Oh my God yes. Isn't that what we're talking about, Jeannie? What's your dad like? Is he handsome? You're really pretty, so I'm guessing he's handsome."

Jeanette smiled even though she knew she shouldn't. "Let's focus please, Haley. How long did the sex go on?"

"I'm not really sure, but...hours, I think. It got slow sometimes and it got loud sometimes. I loved it all. I super loved it when Olivia and I were both doggie style, both of us gettin' just pounded from behind, looking across at each other on the other bed."

"I'm glad you mentioned that. Yes, let me be clear on this -- you were on one bed with Luis, and your father was on the other bed with Olivia? You never shared a bed with your father?"

"No, I was never on the bed with him. Is that important to this? Is this still a 'case', or is it a 'discussion'? You said both."

"It's both, Haley. Right now I'd say it's more of a discussion, now that I know the facts."

"I wanted to do it with my dad. I wanted a big orgy, all of us on one bed, but...I didn't know if he'd want it. I'm admitting that to you, that part about what I wanted, because I like you."

"Thank you, Haley. I like you, too."

"Now that I admitted that, though, about wanting to be with my dad, maybe I've messed everything up."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because...I was thinking that, maybe...I was hoping that, maybe...I could get you and Dad to maybe have a date sometime."

"Wow. Haley, that seems...unlikely, under the circumstances."

"But maybe you're perfect for each other. I could help you shop for some new clothes."

Jeanette smirked. "You really don't like this outfit, do you."

"Maybe the school likes you that way."

"What way?"

"Old fashioned. Super covered up."

"Haley, it's just a pants suit. Doesn't it look...professional?"

Haley looked at what she could see. "Stand up. Show me the back."

Jeanette stood even though she knew she shouldn't. She twisted at the waist, showing a decent view of her behind. "Is it...really that bad?"

Haley's eyes sparkled. "Sweet ass, Jeannie. Daddy's an ass man. I've known it for a long time."

Feeling a twinge of horniness for a man she'd never laid eyes on, Jeanette smoothed her pants with her mildly sweaty palms and sat down in her comfortable office chair again. "Some girls get very possessive about their fathers when their mothers are gone. You'd like him to date again? Do you think that's why you felt okay about seeing him with Olivia?"

"Probably, yeah. It was crazy, now that I think about it. All those feelings. It was a wild night. I felt way more than okay about it. Watching him make Olivia cum, over and over, so many times. I loved it, and I was proud of him, and I love him even more. Wouldn't you like a hot date with a guy like that? I think he'd really love to meet you."

Jeanette blew a deep breath from her mouth, amazed, intrigued, surprised. "I...really shouldn't, Haley. But if I did, being able to be your friend might be the best part."

"Oh, that part's happening anyway. I'm really excited about going shopping with you."

"Because my clothes are hideous?"

"No, because your ass is killer. And I think maybe your tits are, too. "Are you wearing, like, a grandmother bra today? It's one of those big thick ones, right?"

Jeanette chuckled. "I suppose you could say that. Haley, a school office isn't a place for...spinning like a girl in a brand new dress."

"Hey, wait! Taylor sings that!"

Jeanette smiled. "Holy Ground. I think that's the name of that song."

"Jeannie, you know her music! Oh my God!"

Jeanette beamed, eyes beautiful and bright. "I'm not totally old fashioned, you know."

Haley's eyes sparkled. "I wanna double date with you. You and Daddy, and me and...someone. You got a brother?"

"Ha!" Jeannie cackled. "My brother! Haley, oh my God, talk about Freudian twist-ups!"

"We can all go to that same hotel and share a room. Skinny dipping, good weed. I promise I'll keep him on my bed. Your brother, I mean. You can see what it's all about, Jeannie, being there like that, like me and my dad were. Best. Orgasms. Ever."

Looking into Haley's happy eyes, Jeanette closed her notebook, and she wondered if her life would ever be the same.