All Comments on 'The Envelope - a 750 Word Story'

by CunnyLinguistToo

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story seems to be open for those who have the ambition and skill for an obvious sequel to this little story. Working with the two doctor visits the obvious challenge would be the how and why. Michelle was still trying to get pregnant but we don't see anything about her going outside her marriage for some help so if she is happy she must think that Mike is the father. If the doctor told Mike that he is sterile maybe he is clinically sterile with a low sperm count that would let the doctor make that diagnosis. But if there are even just 15 million little swimmers it only take one to find its way to the mama's ovum and jackpot!!! We have a winner. Just my thoughts. I'd like to see CunnyLinguistToo give this his/her ending.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Oh crap, ain't this a kick in the tail! I hope your next 750 brings my mood back up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but I saw that coming a mile off.

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

Predictable, but that's not unexpected in this category. Still enjoyable. 5*

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Great job. Short, sweet and to the point. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great job! Would have liked another 50 words on how he kicked her to the curb, maybe sent her home with mommy and daddy!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very nice twist. Looked at first like he'd be having to tell her he'd been let go then bam!

NRBonzNRBonz10 months ago

A bit of harsh reality, eh?

WordAssociationWordAssociation10 months ago

Another 5* on the 750 Word Challenge. I especially like how you mix up the reasonable reconciliation of Pizza For One with the mic drop moment here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

@KRD19254, if he challenges paternity within a reasonable period, and BEFORE birth certainly qualifies, he can in most cases avoid child support.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Again for a nearly perfect 750 word story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And you can see the glow in the distance from the nuclear blast.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

That’s just sad. Well written.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCunnyLinguistToo@CunnyLinguistToo
I'm a novice writer that enjoys the complexities of human nature. I find that there is very little in the world that is truely black and white. Almost anyone can betray a long held belief under the right (or wrong!) circumstances.