The Envious Roommate

Story Info
Woman covets her roommate's boyfriend and turns sub for them.
6.2k words
4.47
22.2k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather had become obsessed with her roommate's boyfriend, Nick. It was getting out of control. Nick was tall, of better than average build, very handsome, and protective of the two girls. He picked up groceries, cooked meals, cleaned the house, and fit right in with the two of them. Heather knew she was only able to stay in the country until her Educational Visa expired at graduation in twelve months, but she still wanted Nick even knowing that she would never be able to be with him long-term.

Heather wasn't unattractive, but she was Julia's antithesis. Julia was tall and slim whereas Heather was petite; Julia's breasts spilled out of a D-cup whereas Heather wore a B-cup or sports bra comfortably; Julia wore makeup and styled her hair whereas Heather was more casual; Julia had style and grace whereas Heather was more down to earth without pretensions.

In the beginning, Heather flirted with Nick when Julia wasn't around. She'd say things like, "You look hot in that outfit. You are going to drive Julia wild." Then she progressed to, "If you and Julia weren't dating I'd be all over you." And finally she found herself saying brazen things like, "You have to stop walking around here in your boxers. You are making my panties wet."

Heather heard them having sex one night. Heather heard their moans and their sex talk. She heard Julia demand, "Fuck me like the little slut I am," and, "Give it to me hard!"

Nick responded, "I own this pretty little pussy," and Heather pretended he was talking about her. The dialogue was so delicious that Heather couldn't stop listening and masturbated to the sounds and climaxed when they did.

Heather confessed to Nick that she had heard them. "Sounds like a porno from my room."

Nick felt Heather was harmless, so of course, he told Julia all the silly things Heather said. But Heather wasn't harmless at all. And Julia decided she was going to make Heather's obsession with her boyfriend work the way she wanted.

"Heather? Can I ask you a question?" Julia and Heather were alone watching tv as Nick was out with some friends. Heather agreed. "Can you hear Nick and me when we are making love?"

Heather felt a cold sweat break out over her body. Did Julia know? "Uh, yeah. I mean, it doesn't bother me. I just put my earbuds in."

Julia smiled coyly. "Do you like what you hear?"

Heather laughed out of nervousness. "What do you mean?" she asked puzzled and intrigued.

"Does it turn you on to hear us fuck?" she explained indifferently.

Heather didn't want to answer, didn't know what to say in response. Of course it did. But Heather only thought of Nick and imagined him fucking her instead of Julia. She wanted to fuck him so badly and had been orgasming thinking about it for a week or more.

"Well? Does it turn you on?" Julia asked again, waiting.

Heather made a quick decision. "It sounds like you two have awesome sex. I'm just impressed."

"You didn't answer my question," Julia laughed, but she did not press the issue. Instead she turned the channel and changed the subject.

Before long, Heather started creeping into the hallway and sitting on the floor outside their room to hear better.

One evening, Heather was sitting on the floor outside Julia's room, with her ear against the door and one hand down her panties. She'd been listening to Nick pleasure Julia, and she'd been imagining Nick pleasing her instead.

Julia opened the door. "Heather, come in here," she said breathlessly. Heather got to her feet and entered Julia and Nick's room. She thought she was being invited to join in, and this only semi-pleased her. She wanted to fuck Nick all by herself.

Julia had Heather undress except for her panties and then sat her down at her dressing table. Julia asked Heather if she was OK being restrained, or whether she would prefer to go back to her room.

Without hesitation, Heather consented to being restrained. Heather wasn't going to let this opportunity pass her by. Julia then tied Heather's hands behind her back and tied each ankle to a chair leg, allowing them ample view of her crotch.

"Heather. I have something I'd like to show you." Julia smiled and touched Heather's face gently. Julia's pouty lips were wet and flushed from kissing. Julia's eyes looked deep into Heather's. "Have you been fantasizing about fucking my boyfriend?" Heather nodded embarrassed. "He doesn't want to fuck anyone but me, but I want you to see what it's like to fuck Nick. No more spying."

All the while, Nick had been laying horizontally on the bed, watching Julia restrain Heather. Nick was muscular but not bulky. His short dark hair that was always in place was now unkempt.

Julia climbed onto the bed, straddled Nick, and they began to kiss. She ran her hands into his hair and held them softly behind his head.

He kissed her lips passionately, grabbing her strawberry blonde hair close to her scalp in order to maneuver her head and lips directly where he wanted them. Her body completely relaxed when he did this, giving up any control she might have had. He ran his strong hands over her creamy skin, smooth over her back and her hips, then moving up to caress her breasts. He cupped them in his hands, stimulating her nipples with his thumbs.

She moaned in her desire and arched her back to present him with her breasts fully. He kissed them slowly, first one nipple then the other. His hands moved to her back and he pulled her closer, bringing her breasts right to his face where he could properly arouse her nipples by sucking them hungrily.

Julia heard Heather moaning and turned her head slightly to look over at Heather. "Do you wish Nick was doing this to you?"

Heather nodded then said, "Can I join in?" She desperately wanted Nick to fuck her the way he fucked Julia. She was so turned on, and because her hands were restrained and keeping her from touching herself, she was going mad with desire.

"No. He only wants me, Heather. But you can watch." That tormented Heather.

Nick held Julia's hair tightly with one tight fist and wrapped his arm around her waist before pivoting them and slamming her down on her back with himself on top. He didn't penetrate her, just pressed the tip of his cock against her wetness and moved it up and down all the while stimulating her clit.

Heather got even more aroused watching Nick's tight ass tighten as he pressed against Julia and it made her restless. "Heather, don't you wish Nick was about to fuck you instead of me?"

Heather grew even more impatient, envious. Then Nick slid his cock right against Julia's pussy and pressed into her slowly and deeply. Julia let out a surprised moan. "Oooh! You should feel this Julia. Nick's cock is so hard."

Nick spoke. "You make me this hard. You have the sweetest pussy." And he kissed her neck as he continued to fuck her slowly. Heather was flooded with anguish, a sweet torture, so she did not wish to look away.

"Your cock is so hard tonight," Julia told Nick. Each time he pressed himself deep inside her, Julia moaned. "God, you feel so good. Don't stop." Nick began pounding Julia forcefully, pinning her hands down over her head to restrain her.

"Fuck me harder!" she screamed. "Pound my pussy with your big cock," she demanded. Heather was overwhelmed with the hopes that Nick might fuck her, too. He turned Julia over on her hands and knees and plunged deep into her over and over. "Tell me how much you love my pussy."

"Yours is the best pussy I've ever had," he panted.

"Would you like to fuck Heather's pussy?" she questioned breathlessly.

Nick reached around to feel Julia's tits. "Yours is the only pussy that gets me this damn hard." And he fucked her even harder. "This is my pussy and you'll do anything I tell you to."

"Yes! Yes!" Julia responded to his pumping. Julia's half-moan, half-scream made Heather delirious, light-headed with the pain of not being about to stimulate herself or be stimulated.

She wanted Nick to fuck her like that. She could feel her nipples were hard. Her pussy was soaking wet and throbbed with the want of his cock in it. She was envious of the attention Nick gave Julia, and she wanted him to be like that with her.

"Please!" she bellowed. But they ignored her. "I need to be fucked!" She tried to wiggle out of the hand restraints, but they were too tight. She didn't even know what she would do if she got out. She wanted to stay and watch even if she couldn't participate, but she wanted to get off at the same time they did.

Julia let out several loud pleading moans and then tried to say, "Give me every last drop of your cum," but it only came out in breathless spurts. Nick kept pounding her until she came and he kept going her until he exploded inside her.

Heather was surprisingly close to cumming from squeezing and releasing her own muscles and dying for relief. If only she could get loose. Julia walked to her and released her hands.

"You wanna cum for us, Heather?" Julia rejoined Nick on the bed and they began telling her what to do: "Touch yourself." "We want to see how wet you are." "Rub that pussy. We want to see how wet you can get."

Heather barely touched herself and felt like she would cum so she paused. "We want to see you play with your tits. Pleasure yourself for us." Heather obeyed, using one hand to caress her breasts and the other hand was between her legs. The chair cushion was wet now, too.

"What a pretty pussy, Nick," Julia said.

Nick responded, "It's fuckable." This made Heather cum, the entire lower half of her body spasming with ecstasy. After, she collapsed into the chair with her legs spread out and her chest heaving for breaths. Nick finished, "but it's not yours, Julia. I would just be thinking about you the whole time."

Julia released Heather's legs and helped her up out of the chair. "That's what you get for spying on us," she said, winked, and led Heather out of the room. Little did Heather know that her punishment for coveting Julia's man was just beginning.

There was no discussion about what happened the next day, but Nick and Julia started making out while the three of them were watching TV the following night. That was enough to get Heather's panties very wet, but then she felt hopeful again when Julia told Nick, "Baby, I want to ride your cock." Nick headed to their bedroom and Julia asked Heather if she would like to come, too.

Heather quickly answered, "Yes!"

Heather then told her to undress. Julia hesitated thinking about the uncovered floor to ceiling windows in the room and asked if she could disrobe in their room. Julia responded firmly, "No, if you want to come to my room, you will completely disrobe now." Any fears of being seen by outsiders quickly dissipated and Heather did as she was told.

Julia guided Heather to her room and sat her in the chair and restrained her like the night before, but surprised Heather when she blindfolded her with one of Nick's neckties. "We don't want you watching tonight, but you're welcome to listen. Would you like that?"

Heather was thrown but hesitantly answered, "Yes."

"What do you want to hear?" Julia asked.

Almost without thinking, Heather answered, "I want to hear you fuck Nick."

Heather responded, "Good girl," and she walked to the bed. Heather could hear Julia's moans, and she imagined Julia must be riding Nick, sliding up and down his cock.

Nick said, "You're so wet and so tight around my cock." Julia's moans meant that Nick's cock was satisfying her. His cock was thick and long, and she imagined it sliding in and out of her pussy.

Heather could tell Julia was about to cum. Her breathing and moans got louder and more urgent. They began moaning loudly together, Julia crying, "I'm cumming!"

"Fuck me, baby" Nick demanded. Heather's pussy was dripping, longing to be penetrated over and over again. Nick said, "Cum for me, baby." Julia cried out in pleasure, begging Nick not to stop. Then they both came in unison, and Heather felt like she'd explode from frustration.

She was surprised that neither of them spoke to her the entire time they were madly making love, but she patiently waited for her turn to cum which she assumed would happen like it did last time. Heather confidently wondered why Julia had her take off her panties.

"Did you enjoy listening to us, Heather? Did you imagine what me riding Nick's wide cock must have looked like?" which received a quick, hungry nod. As Julia untied her, she asked, "Do you want to cum, Heather?" Heather's affirmative answer resulted in: "Then go back to your room and fantasize about how much you hope we let you watch us again sometime."

Heather went back to her room and closed the door, removed her vibrator from her bedside table, climbed on her bed and positioned herself on her knees. She closed her eyes, imagined she was riding Nick, and replayed the entire scenario with Julia in her mind but this time she imagined she was the one riding Nick. She was so wet that her vibrator slid inside her without the use of lube. She caressed her breasts, imagining Nick's mouth on them. She put three fingers in her mouth and imagined Nick's cock in her mouth. She turned the vibrator on and came instantly, leaving her spent and her body quivering.

Over the next couple of weeks, Heather was sometimes invited to Julia's room and sometimes left to listen to them from her room or from the hallway. And Heather began to accept that it was out of her control whether she was allowed to masturbate in their room or sent back to her own room desperately wishing they had let her cum for them.

One night while watching TV together, Julia asked Heather if she had a vibrator. Heather sheepishly answered yes, and Julia immediately asked her to get it. Julia then told her they wanted her to take off her clothes and fuck herself with it. Heather was hesitant due to the windows, but she did what she was told. "Pretend that's Nick's cock fucking you. We want to hear you cum. Do you want to cum on Nick's cock?"

Heather answered by exploding into a massive orgasm with her pussy rhythmically squeezing what she fantasized was Nick's well endowed shaft. Julia kissed her on the forehead as Nick led her to their bedroom leaving Heather lying naked in orgasmic bliss.

The next time Heather was invited to their room, she was pleasantly surprised that Julia didn't restrain her like normal. Instead, Julia asked her if she could follow directions without being restrained. Heather responded, "I'm not sure," and Julia immediately asked her to go to her own room.

It was a couple of days until Heather was invited to their room again. This time when Julia asked the same question, Heather promptly answered "Yes." She was rewarded by being asked to masturbate for them after Nick fucked Julia to a massive orgasm.

Heather was invited to their room on and off for the next couple of weeks, never restrained, and always following directions to only play with her wanting pussy when she was allowed.

One night after being invited to their bedroom, Julia asked her to go get all of her toys. Julia, of course, knew about the vibrator she used in front of the TV, but she also brought a few others. "Nick would like you to leave all of your toys with us so that your thoughts of him are your only toy. Are you OK with that?"

Knowing what was expected of her, Heather responded "Yes," and then Julia told her they would like her to return to her room. Julia and Nick fucked twice and louder and longer than ever that night, and Heather came along with Julia every time imagining that it was Nick bringing her to orgasm.

After a week or so, Julia told Heather that they "needed to talk" during their girl's lunch. Heather became very excited assuming that she wanted to finally talk to her about being allowed to fuck Nick.

"Heather, Nick is very appreciative of your obedience. But he wants more." This, of course, was exactly what Heather had been hoping for. "Nick only wants you orgasming for him. He doesn't want you coming unless he asks you to."

Without much thought, Heather responded "Of course, my orgasms are his."

Julia responded, "You understand that you won't be able to cum alone any more?" which received a prompt: "Yes, I want Nick to be happy."

"Nick will be so pleased," Julia responded just after kissing her forehead.

Heather did what Nick wanted. But it wasn't easy giving up her multiple orgasms a day lifestyle for what seemed like being horny 24/7. All the while watching and hearing Nick give Julia five, or maybe even ten times as many orgasms as she was allowed. She even considered playing with her constantly wet pussy when she was alone, but she just couldn't do it. Heather hated being constantly frustrated, but grew to love it at the same time in hopes this would result in the opportunity for Nick to reward her with his cock.

One day when the girls were enjoying some alone time, Julia commented about how happy Nick was with Heather giving him her orgasms without complaint. "We are so proud of you and plan to involve you more in our play in upcoming weeks. Is that something you would enjoy?"

"Oh, Yes!" Heather quickly replied.

"I want you to masturbate me. I need to cum bad."

In Julia's room, Julia instructed her, "Lay down next to me." Julia slipped her shorts and her panties off, then she took Heather's hand and placed it between her legs. Heather felt Julia's sweet folds of flesh and imagined Nick's cock sliding in and out. She explored Julia, teasing her clit and running her fingers just outside her pussy.

"You are being such a good girl. I can tell you want to cum so bad." Heather wanted to please Julia in hopes that it would gain her favor. Julia closed her eyes and moaned when Heather alternated between fingering her pussy and flicking her fingers against her clit. Edging her carefully, Heather wanted to make Julia cum forcefully.

"Don't stop," Julia said. Heather leaned over and kissed Julia's breasts outside of her shirt, biting down to find her nipples. Julia did not stop her; she responded by cumming against Heather's hand, rubbing and forcing herself against her palm to get the most out of the orgasm. They both lay staring at the ceiling, catching their breath. "Your moans made me orgasm so hard. I wish Nick was here to allow you to bring yourself over the edge."

Heather was not invited to their room for days, and she returned to sitting outside their door listening and masturbating while they fucked.

After what seemed like an eternity to Heather, Nick asked her if she wanted to watch Julia give him head. Julia kneeled in front of her man and took his cock into her hand, holding onto the shaft. She slid her lips over the head of his cock and took him into her mouth entirely, her lips gripping him tightly. She slid her lips up and down his cock, moaning with pleasure. She was voracious, energetic, fucking his cock with her mouth. Nick sighed from time to time, showing he enjoyed Julia's mouth on him. Julia held his cock with her left hand and reached down to pleasure herself with the other.

Heather wasn't allowed to touch herself, which actually helped her deal with her insatiable need to orgasm. But her jealousy quickly kicked in. She wanted to be the one making Nick moan.

After about ten minutes of watching, Julia asked if she would like to join in. Heather could hardly believe it. For a moment she didn't. Was it a trick? But she was down on her knees next to the cock she fantasized about. But Julia had other ideas.

"No, Heather, I want you licking his balls." Heather did so without hesitation, enjoying the wonderful moans of ecstasy coming from Nick. It was clear from Nick's reaction that today's double action was more pleasure than he had ever experienced.

Julia slowed down the rhythm of her amazing mouth work on Nick's rock solid cock to allow his state of ecstasy to continue, but when she sensed he was approaching orgasm, her mouth and hand picked up the pace until he exploded down her throat. Julia moaned delightfully, relishing every drop of his cum.

12