The Envious Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That tasted amazing." Nick quickly picked up Julia and carefully laid her on the bed.

He told Heather to lay next to her and gave her permission to masturbate. "You may cum, but not until after Julia does," he dictated. He immediately went to work on her sopping pussy with his talented tongue, taking her clit into his mouth and sucking it while he fucked her slowly with his fingers.

Heather had to be very careful not to disobey his command while Nick slowly and methodically brought Heather to the plateau of ecstasy and then edged her for probably another fifteen minutes before letting her quiver in pleasure. Heather quickly orgasmed too, but she was so jealous that she wasn't the one who Nick had been eating out.

The next month Nick had to go on a two week business trip. Julia took the opportunity to condition her secret sex slave further.

After a few days of her having orgasm after orgasm while Heather was of course restricted to being the "assistant" she had become, Julia started talking about how much she missed Nick's talented tongue between her legs and asked if Heather would be willing to try to fill in.

Heather immediately pictured herself on all fours eating Julia out while Nick pounded her from behind. She craved Nick's cock so much that she pulled Julia into the bedroom and spread her out on the bed.

Heather sat on her knees between Julia's legs and rubbed Julia over her clothes--over her underwear, feeling the heat of Julia's pussy; over her stomach; caressing her breasts and rubbing her nipples over the top of Julia's tight tank top.

Heather touched Julia the way she wanted Nick to touch her; alternately, she imagined she was Julia about to get fucked by Nick. Heather leaned over Julia and sucked Julia's nipples through her tank top, then she tugged the top up enough to expose her red nipple and began licking and sucking it until she felt Julia's hips rise up invitingly.

Heather intended to edge Julia the way she wanted Nick to edge her. She pulled Julia's tank top up over her breasts to expose her full, round breasts. Heather's breasts were small, and she imagined they were the size of Julia's, and she fantasized about how Nick would devour them. As she continued to lick and suck Julia's tits, she ran a hand down over Julia's panties and rubbed until she felt her getting very wet, then she pulled the panties to the side and rubbed Julia's wetness until she found her clit, and she teased it with her fingers until she felt Julia's hips jerk slightly several times.

"Julia, do you want me to eat your pussy?" Julia nodded anxiously, seeming to have given some of her power up to Heather. Heather kissed Julia all the way down to her panties, then she pulled them down just to her knees. Heather adjusted herself, laying on her side with her lower arm beneath her but those fingers sliding in and out of Julia's pussy. Heather slid up to her pussy and began licking, slowly, all over, making her entire region wet and slick.

Julia's moaning alerted her that it was time to take her to the edge. Heather flicked her tongue once across Julia's clit and pulled away. Julia moaned in pleasure, in relief. Heather did it again, slower. Then she continued with these short, slow, licks from down to up, slowly pressing down firmer, then licking around her clit, stimulating Julia.

"How does that feel?" Heather asked.

"You know how to eat me out, don't you? You know what I like." But Heather was just imagining what she wanted Nick to do to her, to prepare her for a major mind-blowing fucking. Heather began frantically licking, flicking and sucking Julia's clit, all the while using her other hand to stimulate Julia's G-spot. Julia's moans became more rapid, her breath drier, and her hips more jerky. Heather maintained this for only a little time more before she dropped down to Julia's pussy, removing her fingers and inserting her tongue inside her.

Julia's body went quiet just as Heather planned, so she moved back up Julia's body and focused on her tits again, sending Julia into a sweet torture because she was so ready to cum. Heather's tongue flicked and sucked them as she had sucked her clit.

Julia begged for Heather to finish her, but Heather kept thinking how she'd want to be fucked by Nick--edged to insanity, then fucked like a slut, with Nick pulling her hair and plunging deeply into her pussy over and over. Heather slipped a hand down to Julia's clit and began massaging it.

Julia went limp, completely in Heather's control, and this new feeling for Heather was intoxicating. She licked and sucked and bit Julia's nipples while she stimulated Julia's clit. As Julia came close to orgasm again, Julia slowed her hand down and reached down to finger her. Julia begged in frustrated pleasure.

Heather went back down on Julia, but this time she circled Julia's pussy with her tongue, running paths around her pussy and up around her clit, random circles and figure-eights to drive her mad. She used both hands to fondle Julia's breasts, and suddenly Julia became immensely wet. Heather flicked her tongue over Julia's clit softly, and Julia's body gave a start. She was right there, at the tipping point.

Heather slid three fingers deep inside Julia's pussy while she sucked her clit, moaning herself for the pleasure she imagined she would be having if Nick were the one eating her out. Heather clasped onto her clit and held firm as Julia's body convulsed and her moans begged for more.

"Oh! God! Fuck!" Julia moaned. "Don't stop!" And Heather didn't. She knew what it was to have so much constant stimulation while she was cumming, but she didn't care. She imagined Nick fucking her from behind, plunging his cock inside her wet pussy again and again. When Julia's moan slowed, Heather lightly licked Julia's pretty pussy to finish her off.

"That was amazing," Julia responded. She laid there quite a while before she regained her composure. "I'm so sorry that I don't have permission to let you cum because you really deserve to." Heather smiled seeing Julia's old self again, but it was fun to make her completely powerless.

She knew Julia would not reciprocate so she went to her room and replayed the scene in her head, but this time with Nick sucking her tits, going down on her, and flipping her over to fuck her from behind. She couldn't restrain herself and came multiple times.

Julia continued to allow her seemingly desperate slave to worship her sex every day until Nick returned home. But then Heather was once again left out for a couple of days while they rekindled their romance in private.

When she was finally invited to join them, Nick had the girls both lay next to each other in the bed and asked them to masturbate for him while he stood at the end of the bed slowly stroking his cock. Nick gave Heather permission to orgasm whenever she was ready.

Heather was of course dreaming that he would choose to fuck her as soon as he was ready, so she made sure not to go over the edge. But after about 15 minutes, he mounted Julia and fucked her with all of his energy, quickly exploding inside her.

Exhausted, he quickly fell to Julia's side. Julia looked at her desperate slave and said "Heather, that felt so good to have him explode in me. Do you hope he does that to you sometime?"

Heather felt brazen. "I want to taste Nick's cum."

Julia took that as an invitation and straddled her mouth. Heather licked Julia expertly, Nick's juices now flowing into her mouth and down her throat. Heather quickly brought Julia to a body-shaking orgasm with her talented, cum lapping tongue.

Things continued with Heather serving as Nick and Julia's loyal sex slave even though she was always too horny to realize that it was actually Julia that she was serving. It was always the same; she was allowed to give Julia and Nick pleasure, but any orgasms she was allowed were always at her own hand, just the way Julia wanted it.

Having given up her toys months ago, Heather became more and more obsessed with the fantasy of being allowed to fuck Nick. Julia's assurances that she kept trying to get Nick open to the idea of fucking her were enough to keep Heather totally oblivious to who was really in charge.

One night Julia asked Heather if she wanted to play with them or whether she would rather just watch. Of course, Heather jumped at the chance to be closer to the man that she coveted. Julia asked Heather to disrobe while she pulled a strap-on harness from one of her drawers.

Of course, Heather immediately became saddened that it again looked like her dream was not going to come true as Julia began to put it on Heather. And her sadness intensified when she realized that the dildo that Julia slowly inserted into her already sopping pussy was probably less than half the length and girth of the phallus that Julia was obviously going to get to enjoy.

Once the harness was strapped in place, Heather was told to lay on the bed. She assumed that Julia was going to ride her new prosthetic, but instead Julia dropped to her knees and began worshiping Nick's beautiful cock. Heather had to make do clenching her pussy on the rubber dildo that was pathetic compared to Nick's rod.

After a few minutes, Nick began stroking himself and Julia straddled Heather's face in reverse and shoved her soft, pink ass in Heather's face saying, "Prepare my ass for Nick's beautiful cock." Heather did as she was told.

When Julia was ready, she turned facing Heather, mounted her strap on and motioned to Nick to take her ass from behind. Heather watched Julia's facial expression change as Nick slid his cock inside her ass. Her lips trembled and parted slightly, and Julia grabbed the bed sheets to the sides of Heather's face and squeezed the material into tight balls.

Heather felt the motion of Nick moving in and out of Julia's ass, and in her imagination he was moving in and out of her. His cock was so close to her that he could easily slip it inside her, too. That aroused her immensely, and she began sliding the dildo back and forth with steady rhythms inside of Julia. Julia's eyes were closed, but she whimpered half-breaths of intense ecstasy close to Heather's face.

Nick's rhythm increased until he was pounding Julia's ass, so Heather tried to keep up. Between heavy breaths, Nick whispered, "Come for me girls, I'm about to explode."

Julia began sighing loudly and repeatedly, allowing for a brief "Fuck me harder" to escape her lips. Then she moaned in a way that could only mean she was experiencing a mind-shattering orgasm, which then caused Nick to explode. Heather, however, was not able to cum. Her clit trapped behind the tight harness and out of reach of her fingers craved attention that she was not able to provide.

Julia detached the harness, slid the small dildo out and then slid the large dildo in and out of Heather's wet, desperate pussy. Julia thumbed Heather's clit vigorously. "We want you to cum for us." And she definitely did. Heather had almost forgotten what it felt like to be fully filled. She wanted to be Julia, she wanted to feel her sopping cunt being filled.

About a month before Heather's Graduation, Julia told her that she had finally convinced Nick to fuck her. "But you know that I'm very jealous, Heather, so I don't want him fucking you until the night before you fly back home. Does that make sense?"

Heather, still having no clue how being endlessly edged for the better part of a semester had affected her judgement about what had been going on answered, "I understand. Your concern is reasonable. Thank you for sharing Nick with me for just a night."

Things continued as normal for a couple of weeks, but then Nick had to go on another business trip for a week. Julia had begun to really enjoy these trips since she had her talented pussy licking slave catering to her needs until he returned. Heather's period of denial intensified after Nick returned home, never being invited to join them until the night she had been waiting for, the night she was finally going to have Nick.

It turned into everything Heather had dreamed of. Nick ordered Julia to strip and then restrained her into the dressing chair that Heather had spent so many hours sitting in. He then took Heather to the bed, and as he undressed her, he caressed her breasts, her hips, her ass, and her lower back. He laid her softly on Julia's bed.

Heather watched as he walked over to Julia, and she gave him head until his cock was engorged and throbbing. He ran his hand over her cheek and then under her chin, then lifted her face so they could see eye to eye. "Are you ok with this?" he asked her. She nodded. Heather felt a slight pang of envy.

Then he turned to Heather. She had never seen him so hard. He then mounted Heather in the missionary position and ran his fingers over her wet pussy. Heather had to close her eyes for the intensity. He slid his cock in slowly, completely filling her very tight pussy. "You are so tight," he said, and Heather smiled because he never told Julia that.

Then he began to pump her. It was all Heather had imagined but so much more for her waiting. But his hardness slightly faded. Heather felt what was happening and quickly started rhymically clenching his cock while massaging his balls but to no avail.

"Turn around," he reassured her and slapped her ass as she got into position. He stroked himself to hardness again. He easily slipped inside her but all too quickly he went slightly soft. But he kept trying, stroking himself and then reentering. Within minutes of penetrating her, Nick pulled out entirely.

He walked over to Julia and began to release her restraints, his cock quickly regaining it's harness as he did so. He then picked her up and placed her on the bed on all fours with her beautiful ass hanging over the side, with her facing Heather.

As he began rhythmically fucking her, Julia looked into Heather's saddened eyes and said, "I'm sorry Heather," with what appeared to be true sincerity. She then motioned Heather to move so she could see her pussy. She pulled Heather to her mouth and began to lick and suck her rejected pussy while Nick continued to fuck her from behind.

His moans were different, louder, deeper. He seemed to enjoy watching Julia take Heather while he fucked her. The pleasure she felt from Nick's cock aroused her into licking Heather most passionately.

At first, Heather felt crushed, pushed aside. But Julia's generosity and seemingly true pleasure at pleasing Heather seemed to save the moment.

Julia spoke to Heather sweetly, "Do you like it when I do this?" and Julia slid two fingers inside Heather. Julia's tongue was soft, caressing. She slowly built Heather up until Heather could no longer restrain herself. She slid her fingers into Julia's hair and came powerfully against her tongue. Nick quickly followed, pumping Julia into her own orgasm. They all collapsed onto the bed and slowly fell asleep spooned together, Nick holding Julia, and Julia holding Heather.

After arriving back home, a package was waiting for Heather. It was all the sex toys she had surrendered to Nick and Julia nine months earlier along with a handwritten note: "Be careful what you covet. I know you will find someone who loves you as much as Nick loves me, someone who can't make love to anyone else. With love, Julia."


12