The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 01

Story Info
On future earth, erections are strictly regulated.
5.9k words
3.9
47.9k
59

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Generations ago, in the year 2020 a global pandemic called Coronavirus ravaged all of planet earth. It was not violent or fast or shocking, but it was world changing. In the early days, no one could predict how a seemingly mild virus would change the world forever. The entire planet looked to the United States of America and the World Health Organization for guidance.

The immediate response to the virus involved worldwide lock-downs to stop the spread. Everyone sheltered in place. The earliest consequence of which, was a global economic crisis. The next issue was the baby boom of 2021 and population expansion. High population coupled with a crippled economy and food supply chain led to worldwide turmoil. The stage was set for global change.

In subsequent years population limits were mandated and embraced in all developed nations. It was universally accepted that, as a species, we needed to limit procreation. Gene research accelerated and soon advanced to the point that humans found new ways to shape their future. Drastic measures were taken to avoid extreme hardship.

These world shaping events changed viewpoints across all levels of society. Concessions occurred that, only a decade earlier, would have been considered heinous, possibly even criminal. Advancements in gene editing research, along with new societal views led to the adoption of, in utero gene modification. This is the story of what happens when humans interfere in natural human reproduction. No one could have predicted how this chain of events would empower women to rule over men.

* * * * *

Chapter 1: On Future Earth Erections are Strictly Regulated

"Asher, are you alright? You don't seem to be yourself today. You're usually so positive and happy," said Abigail.

Asher looked across the dinner table and frowned. He said, "Oh, it's nothing mother, I'm fine."

Abigail took a drink of her water and shook her head. She said, "No, no, Asher. I'm your mother. I know you as well as you know yourself. Tell me what's wrong."

Asher sat quietly for a moment. He looked at his mother and then back to his plate. He said quietly, "Something is wrong with me, down there."

Abigail cocked her head sideways and said, "Down where?"

Asher's face turned slightly pink and he said, "Mother, it's embarrassing."

Abigail raised her eyebrows. She said, "Oh, you mean your testicles have been aching?"

Asher shot Abigail a look and he said, "Mother!"

Abigail smiled wryly and said, "Well, am I wrong?"

Asher looked down at his plate again. Finally he muttered, "No, you're right."

Abigail reassured her son, "Don't worry Asher, that simply means you are a man now. You turned eighteen almost six months ago."

Asher looked back at his mother and said, "We learned about it in health class but I didn't think, I didn't think the feeling would be so strong."

Abigail said, "Don't worry honey. It's your body's natural transition into adulthood. That feeling is what drives you to procreate. It's natural for all males."

Asher said, "Yes, they taught the boys that, but they didn't teach us what to do about it."

Abigail said, "That's right. It's your teacher's job to tell you about maturing. It's my job to help you deal with it."

Asher had a concerned look, "Your job?"

Abigail smiled and said, "Of course dear. It's the world health organization's decree of 2022. Any male child born after the year 2039 has an erection inhibitor molecule intertwined in their DNA. At birth it's linked to their mother. I'm your mother, therefore I'm the only person on the planet right now who can, uh, take care of your ache."

Asher was now officially alarmed. He said, "An erection inhibitor? What's that supposed to mean?"

Abigail said, "Don't worry dear. I'll tell you what, help me clean up the kitchen and then I'll take you upstairs and show you."

Asher said, "I don't like the sounds of that at all. What are you going to do? Is it painful?"

Abigail stood and picked up her empty plate. She smiled and said, "On the contrary Asher. I'm certain you will find the experience quite pleasurable."

Soon Asher and his mother were ascending the stairs. Abigail said, "Go in your room and I'll be there in a minute."

A few minutes later Abigail stepped in Asher's open doorway. She was carrying a towel and a bottle of oil. Asher was lying on his bed. Abigail said, "Okay honey. I need you to take off your clothes."

Asher was shocked, "What?"

Abigail placed the towel and bottle of oil on the night stand and said, "Don't worry sweetheart, you don't have anything I haven't seen."

Asher said, "No, I don't want to."

Abigail said, "Well, it's up to you honey. The ache is going to get stronger each day."

Asher remained quiet. Abigail said, "Well then, maybe another day," she turned to walk out.

Asher said, "No, mom, I don't want to wait. I can't sleep at night, I can't focus during the day."

Abigail smiled sweetly and said, "Okay then, take your clothes off and lay right back down."

Asher decided his need for relief was more important than any embarrassment. After all, Abigail was his mother. He rolled off his bed and began removing his clothes. He couldn't bring himself to look at his mother. Her kept his eyes cast down.

Soon Asher was back on his bed, stark naked. Abigail sat next to her son on the bed. She said, "Asher, what exactly did they teach you in health class? Do you know what causes you to ache?"

Asher still didn't look at his mother. He said quietly, "I think so, but I'm not sure. I mean we were all joking about it. I didn't really pay attention."

Abigail said, "Well, it can be a sensitive topic for young men. You don't understand it and you don't want to learn about it with all your friends."

Asher smiled weakly and finally looked at his mother. He said, "Yeah, you're right."

Abigail said, "Don't worry honey, it's just you and me now. I'll teach you everything you need to know."

Asher nodded and said, "Okay."

Abigail continued, "Just so you know sweetheart, I'm going to be touching your genitals."

Asher looked down at his penis laying against his leg. He said, "Okay."

Abigail said, "In order for me to take away the ache, I need to help you release a buildup of fluid."

Asher looked up at his mother as he listened intently.

Abigail continued, "Now, in order to release your fluid, I'll have to help you produce an erection. Do you know what that is?"

Asher shook his head silently.

Abigail continued, "You have never experienced an erection. The erection inhibitor molecule prevents erections. Your DNA is linked to mine, so I can give you one."

Asher said, "What's an erection?"

Abigail smiled and said, "I'll show you. Now don't be afraid, your penis will get quite a bit larger and it will become very rigid. When it's in that state, I will be able to help you expel the fluid that's making you ache."

Asher looked up at his mother and said, "Okay."

Abigail said, "First, I'll get you erect. I haven't done this for quite some time. Not since your father was alive."

She pivoted her body to face Asher. She gently lifted Asher's head and placed her wrist against the back of Asher's neck. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and concentrated. Within thirty seconds Asher's penis began to twitch. He watched his penis get fatter and longer. After another thirty seconds it was completely rigid.

Asher said, "Oh my God, is that normal? Am I okay?"

Abigail opened her eyes and looked at Asher's penis. She said, "Oh yes sweetheart, that's beautiful. Now I can help you with your ache."

She retrieved the towel from the nightstand and opened it, spreading it over Asher's chest and stomach. She smiled at Asher and said, "Okay I'm going to touch you now sweetheart."

Asher was tentative but he nodded. He watched as his mother gently wrapped her hand around and lift his newly swollen cock. He marveled at the sensation. She used her other hand to slide the towel down until it touched the base of his penis.

She released his penis and allowed it to lay flat against the towel. Then she picked up the oil. She explained, "We don't want to do this dry. It's much better with mineral oil."

She popped the top open and dribbled a small amount of oil on Asher's hard cock. She closed the bottle of oil and set it aside.

She smiled at her son and said, "Are you ready?"

Asher nodded.

Abigail placed her right hand on Asher's slick penis. He jumped at the sensation. Abigail smiled and said, "Shhh, just relax sweetheart."

She wrapped her hand around his shaft and spread the oil along its length. She said quietly, "How does that feel?"

Asher said, almost in a whisper, "It feels good."

Abigail looked to her son's penis as she wrapped her hand around it and began gently stroking up and down, very slowly. She was intentionally building his orgasm. She needed his first orgasm to be a very powerful experience.

She looked back to her son's face and watched closely. She stroked up and down, up and down very slowly. Each stroke took several seconds.

After a few minutes she noticed Asher's face beginning to redden and his breathing quickening.

She stopped and pulled her hand away. He immediately looked to his mother. She said, "Are you enjoying it so far?"

Asher nodded and said, "Yes but, I don't know if this is helping. I feel more tension than ever, down there."

Abigail smiled. She said, "Don't worry sweetie, we'll get there."

Using just two fingers she began stroking the underside of his penis from his balls to the tip and back to his balls. There was no way Asher could have known, but his mother was carrying out her job as his mother and her duty as a woman.

It was her job to ingrain in Asher's psyche, his dependence on women. She needed to build his arousal as high as possible before allowing release.

Abigail continued gently stroking the underside of Asher's penis. She knew the sensation would not be enough to cause orgasm. She began to explain the history of the erection management of men.

"You know Asher, for thousands of years males had free reign over their own sexuality," Abigail explained. "They would feel natural urges almost all the time. They would get erections like this, often when they didn't need them, or even want them. Their urge to procreate was all powerful and it made many of them make poor decisions."

Abigail pulled her hand from Asher's penis so he would focus on her. He turned and looked at his mother. She said, "This is important Asher. You need to listen to me."

Asher nodded and said, "Okay mother."

Abigail continued, "Early in the twenty first century there was a global change. A virus called coronavirus changed the world."

Asher said, "Yes, we learned about it in history class."

Abigail picked up the bottle and dribbled a little more oil on Asher's penis. She returned the bottle to the night stand and wrapped her hand around his shaft. This time she didn't stroke, she simply held firmly and moved her thumb back and forth on the head of Asher's penis.

Asher silently watched his mother's hand as she skillfully managed his arousal. He had never experienced this type of pleasure and it caused him to focus completely on his mother.

She continued her teaching, "So you learned how worldwide lock-downs led to a population problem?"

Asher nodded and said, "Yes, we learned that more people and less food production meant that people were starving."

Abigail nodded and said, "Yes, that's why people all over the world were quick to accept population limits. By the mid twenty first century, all pregnancies had to be government approved. At that time, the only real way to control reproduction was to get control over sexual intercourse. Scientists began using in utero gene editing and the erection management molecule to ensure that only qualified women could generate erections in certain men, specifically their sons and husbands. That's why you've never had an erection. Your body can't produce one on its own."

Abigail released Asher's penis and resumed stroking the underside. She noticed precum dribbling from the tip, onto the towel. She knew her son was extremely aroused but he had never felt it before.

She smiled at Asher and said, "That's why you've never had an erection until now. My DNA is linked to yours. You need me, to get an erection."

Asher nodded and said, "That does make sense. So dad needed his mother to, you know, get an erection?"

Abigail said, "Only until marriage. Once a couple is legally married, they can go to a federal fertility clinic and have their DNA linked. At that point the male's erection management is transferred from his mother to his wife."

Abigail wrapped her hand fully around Asher's shaft and began stroking again. She said, "Does all this make sense honey?"

Asher nodded and said, "Yes mother."

Abigail smiled and said, "Good. So how is that ache?"

Asher groaned, "It's almost unbearable."

Abigail's expression revealed her enjoyment of the effect she was having on her son. She used her other hand to gently cradle his balls. She stopped stroking and held his cock firmly as she massaged his balls.

Asher began breathing heavily as he watched his mother manipulate his genitals. Abigail could tell she was having a powerful effect on her son.

Finally she took pity on him. She said, "Okay sweetheart, I want you to ask me nicely for relief."

Asher looked uncertainly at his mother, then he looked at her small hand, motionless on his swollen shaft."

He didn't realize it, but his mother was reinforcing the fact that she controlled his sexuality. It was important that he accept that fact.

He looked back at her and said, "Mother, may I please have relief?"

Abigail nodded and said, "Yes you may."

She squeezed harder and resumed stroking, faster this time. More precum mixed with the oil as she pumped, about one second per stroke. Asher's breathing quickened again and she made sure to point his penis at the towel on his stomach.

After another minute Asher felt the beginning of his very first orgasm. He said, "Oh my God mother, what, is... I feel... uhhoh!"

Abigail quickened her stroking as she saw white fluid begin squirting from Asher's tormented cock. He spurted a full six times as he moaned involuntarily , "Oooh, oohh, mmm."

When he stopped spurting Abigail stopped stroking and released his penis. It immediately began returning to the flaccid state to which Asher was accustomed.

Asher was stunned. He said, "Mother, what just happened? What is this all over the towel? Is this, semen?"

Abigail said, "Yes dear, that's exactly what it is."

Asher looked closer. He said, "They told us about it in health class but..."

"But what, dear?" Asher's mother inquired.

Asher continued, "There's so much of it. I thought it would be just a few drops."

Abigail used the edge of the towel to wipe her hand and Asher's penis. Then she folded the towel and removed it from Asher's stomach. She said, "Well, that was, an impressive amount. That is what was making your testicles ache. Do they feel better?"

Asher said, "A little, I guess."

Abigail said, "Why don't you take a shower sweetie. I'm sure you'll feel great afterwards."

"Okay mother," said Asher, "Oh, and thank you."

Abigail stood up, leaned down and kissed her son on the forehead. She said, "You're welcome dear." She picked up the towel and bottle of oil and left Asher's room.

The next morning Abigail's closest friend, Ava stopped by for coffee. Abigail poured a hot cup of coffee for Ava then sat down next to her. She smiled and said quietly, "I have big news, it finally happened."

Ava held Abigail's hand and looked toward the stairs. She looked back to her friend and whispered, "Did you initiate Asher?"

Abigail smiled and nodded. She said, "Yes, just last night after dinner. You should have seen how much semen he was carrying."

Ava said quietly, "Congratulations Abby, that's a big step in a man's life. How did he handle it?"

Abigail said, "You know my Asher, he's such a kind soul. I don't expect he'll be much trouble at all."

Ava said, "Do you think he understands the gravity of his situation, as an adult male?"

Abigail smiled thoughtfully and took a sip of her coffee. She said, "No, not at all, but he will."

Just then Asher bounded down the stairs. He said, "Good morning mom, oh hi Aunt Ava, how are you?" Ava wasn't his aunt but she had been his mother's close friend since before he was born.

Ava said, "I'm fine Asher, how about you?"

Asher said, "I'm great! Never been better." He turned to his mom and said, "I'm having breakfast out, I'm meeting Skye."

Abigail said, "Skye is home from college?"

Asher was beaming. He said, "Yep, home for the summer, and just in time for my graduation open house this weekend."

Asher opened the door and his mother called out, "That's right, don't forget you have to help clean and then setup tables and decorate on Friday!"

Asher said, "Okay mom, bye mom, bye Aunt Ava!" He went out and shut the door.

Ava said, "Wow, he's in a good mood."

Abigail said, "He should be, he just had a release twelve hours ago. Now we'll see how long it takes his body to regenerate. You remember his father."

Ava smiled and nodded. Abigail continued, "Sometimes it was only a few days and he needed a release above all else. He would do anything for me."

Ava nodded and said, "I know, he was well behaved, wasn't he?"

Abigail frowned and nodded, "Yes, he was such a kind and gentle man. It's been almost four years and I still miss him every day."

Ava said, "He was the opposite of my ex-husband. Steve got angry when he was horny. He would pout and whine until I finally gave in and let have an erection. I'm still glad I dumped him. I hear he's still single too; no hardons for him."

Ava said, "Those days are in the past, let's look to the future. I can't believe Asher graduated high school already. They do grow up fast don't they?"

Abigail agreed, "Indeed they do."

Ava said, "So he's attending college at Nova University in the fall isn't he?"

Abigail confirmed, "Yes, that's the college Skye attends."

Ava said, "I thought they broke up long ago?"

Abigail shook her head, "Well, according to Asher they were never officially dating, but they did spend a lot of time together in high school. I know my Asher really likes her."

Ava said, "Ah! I see, no wonder Asher's in such a good mood. He just had a release and he may get together with Skye."

Both women were quiet for a moment as they enjoyed her coffee. Then Abigail's eyes lit up. She said, "Did you hear that there are more male protests in Avalon?"

Ava said, "Let me guess, the men want control of their own sexuality? They think they're the only gender living with the erection inhibitor? They don't understand how it effects single women like you and me. I'd like to get laid once in a while but I can't. I have to be married to a guy to get him hard."

Abigail smiled and said, "That's why we have vibrators."

Ava frowned and said, "I know, but it's not the same."

Abigail continued, "Well, there's a group of men in Avalon. They say they want change."

Ava nodded, "Of course, they want control over their own dicks and they want their natural fertility restored."

Abigail said, "They claim they have access to an old stash of powder based weapons."

Ava said, "You mean guns? I doubt that, old fashioned guns were all destroyed decades ago."

Abigail thought for a moment and continued, "Well, they have a valid complaint as far as the sexuality part. I mean, erection regulation went into effect long ago. Now there's a better way to control the population. It's been generations since all men have been born sterile and need their semen activated by the government before they can reproduce."

12