The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava looked at her friend. She exclaimed, "Are you mad? Erection management is about more than regulating pregnancy, it's about keeping men's animal lust under control. Did you know there has not been a documented rape in over fifty years in the developed nations? That's worldwide. In fact, all violent crime is almost nonexistent compared to what is was back then."

Abigail said, "Yeah, I guess I usually don't think about the lust part. I mean Robert and I had a great relationship. His sex drive was never an issue. He fully accepted the fact that I was in charge."

Ava said, "That's right, women are in charge and it's our job to keep it that way."

Abigail said, "It's your job and mine?"

Ava said, "Women! It's all women's job to keep order in society. To keep men under control."

Abigail countered, "It's really supposed to be more of a union of equals. Why does one gender have to be in charge over the other?"

Ava raised her eyebrows and said, "Uh, let's review. Males were in charge for hundreds, no thousands of years and what did we have? War after war. There was almost always a conflict going on somewhere in the world. Now we've had fifty years of peace."

Abigail said, "You think we've had peace just because males are genetically impotent?"

Ava said, "Yes, that's exactly what I think. Men are impotent without a legally linked mate. That's one, single mate. No more rape, no more infidelity, only men who must respect their mate or they never get sexual release."

Ava continued, "Think about how life used to be. From puberty until old age, men were driven by their incessant need to reproduce. It used to preoccupy their mind, that was, until erection management. Without a loving and mentally relaxed, genetically linked mate no man can achieve sexual relief, except from a machine. Plus, I hear that clinical milking is a rather unpleasant experience for a man."

Abigail chuckled and said, "Relax Ava, I know you're right. I just like to get you going."

Ava laughed and said, "Oh you're such a bitch!"

Abigail laughed as well and said, "Well the fact remains that there's a group of men in Avalon who aren't so fond of erection management."

Ava grinned and said, "You can't please everyone."

A short time later Asher was at the restaurant where he was supposed to meet Skye. He checked the time. He was a few minutes early.

He sat at a table and ordered some coffee. He hadn't seen Skye since Christmas break. His mother didn't know it but he had never even kissed her. He hoped they would grow closer in college. Not only was she beautiful, she was very intelligent and quick witted. Asher liked being with her.

He looked up and saw her walk in. She was even more beautiful than he remembered. She was wearing the latest fashion. A form fitting short black dress with spaghetti straps. It revealed a generous amount of cleavage. Asher admired her large breasts and curves.

She saw Asher, smiled and waved. She walked over and Asher stood. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him tight, "Hi Asher! I'm so glad to see you!"

Asher wrapped his arms around her tiny frame. She held him for a long time. He loved the scent of her body wash and feeling of her firm breasts mashed into his chest. Before she broke the embrace Asher felt a strange tingling in his balls.

Skye stepped back and smiled. She said, "You look great Asher. Have you gotten taller?"

Asher shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe a little, but I'm still me. You however, look incredible!"

Skye held out her arms and spun around once. She said, "Do you like my dress? It's new."

Asher looked her up and down and said, "I love it."

He moved towards his table and said, "Let's sit."

They sat down to catch up. Skye said, "So your graduation open house is this Saturday right?"

Asher said, "Yes, will you be able to make it?"

Skye said, "Of course Asher, I wouldn't miss it."

Asher said, "Good. So how are things going at Nova? Have you declared a major yet?"

Skye nodded and said, "Yes, just this past semester. I'm going to be a geneticist."

Asher nodded and said, "Wow a geneticist huh, that's great. What's that?"

They both laughed. Skye said, "Well, basically geneticists study genes, heredity, and ways to modify genes to improve our quality of life."

Asher said, "Huh, that's sounds interesting. What made you pick that major?"

Skye said, "I learned about the progress we have made in the past century to make life better for everyone. For example, have you ever heard of the erection inhibitor molecule?"

Asher looked away for a moment and said, "Uh, yeah, I've heard of it." He looked back at Skye.

Skye said, "Did you know, that single molecule is credited with virtually eliminating all violence on earth?"

Asher said, "No, I didn't know that."

Skye smiled and said, "Just think of the potential for making a difference in the world."

Asher said, "Wow, that's interesting Skye. I'm sure you are just the kind of woman to make the world a better place."

Asher thoroughly enjoyed breakfast with Skye. He enjoyed her dress even more. It allowed him to steal many glances at her glorious cleavage. Her skin was tanned and looked silky smooth.

Several days later it was Friday morning. Asher was lying in bed. All he could think about was Skye. He was trying to picture what she would look like naked.

He had seen cartoon like holographic depictions of the female body in health class but he wanted to see the real thing. His friends claimed that, years before they were born, you could see pictures and videos of naked women on the internet. It was called pornography but it had been outlawed long ago.

He realized his underwear was slightly wet. He felt inside and noticed his penis was dribbling a slippery clear fluid and his balls were sore.

Asher's mother knocked on his bedroom door, "Asher honey, you need to get up. I want you to help me clean the house. We need to clean and decorate for your open house tomorrow."

Asher groaned, "Uhhhgg, okay mother, just give me a few minutes."

Later in the afternoon Asher and his mother had been cleaning for hours. Asher said, "Mom, how much more do you want done? I was going to go see that new holomovie with Rick this afternoon."

Abigail folded her arms and said, "Ash honey, you're not going to have time for entertainment until maybe Sunday. You still need to deep clean the bathroom and I want you to scrub this kitchen floor."

Asher whined, "But mom, there's a new horror holomovie out. This one has Fara Hanson. You know she's my favorite actor."

Abigail shook her head and said, "The answer is no Asher. You're not going anywhere until I'm satisfied with your cleaning."

Asher complained, "Mother! It's not fair, I don't feel like cleaning and decorating."

Abigail was quiet and Asher looked at his mother. She said, "Honey, this isn't like you, what's wrong?"

Asher said, "Nothing."

Abigail looked at him wryly and said, "Do you need another release?"

He looked at her sheepishly and said, "Do you mind?"

Abigail said, "Oh not at all honey. Why don't you just finish cleaning for me. Let me know when you're done and I'll check your work." She didn't wait for his answer, she simply left the room.

Asher watched his mother walk out. He knew she was right. His balls were aching again. He also knew she was the only one who could give him relief.

Asher didn't mind cleaning the bathroom so he did that first. It was relatively small. He did mind cleaning the kitchen floor. His mother insisted that he do it by hand with a sponge and bucket. She felt that was the only way to get it truly clean.

Asher's impending semen release kept his mind off the cleaning. He kept thinking about how good it was going to feel. Before he was half done he didn't know what was aching more, his knees on the hard floor or his balls. He rushed through the last part of the floor.

Soon he called his mother into the kitchen, "Ok mom, I'm done!"

Abigail walked into the kitchen. She said, "So you're ready for your release huh?"

Asher nodded and said, "Yeah, I'll go up to my room and get ready."

Abigail said, "Whoa there, hold on Ash. I need to check your work."

Asher groaned and said, "Okay."

Abigail took her time as she checked all the corners of the kitchen. She looked in the one spot Asher hoped she wouldn't. She lifted up the rug by the back door. She said, "Asher, come here please."

Asher knew his mother had found his corner cutting. He slowly walked over to his mother and tried to play dumb, "What is it mom?"

Abigail was holding up the corner of the rug. The dirt under the rug was obvious.

Asher said, "Oh sorry, I uh, didn't think to look there."

Abigail said, "Asher, that's not true is it? You were just hoping to finish sooner."

Asher shrugged his shoulders and said, "Yes, you're right. I'm sorry."

Abigail said, "I'll give you fifteen minutes to finish this job properly or I'm going to withhold your release until Sunday."

Asher said, "No mom please, I can't wait two days!"

Abigail folded her arms and looked directly at her son. She said, "Now it's ten minutes."

Asher jumped into action. He pulled up the rug and cleaned as fast as he could. Abigail was smiling slightly as she stood over her son while he toiled away. She thought to herself, "Yes, the erection inhibitor is a marvelous thing."

Asher finished the floor and put away the cleaning supplies with a couple minutes to spare.

Abigail was happy with Asher's efforts. Finally she said, "Okay sweetie. Go up to your room and wait for me. You may as well get a towel and take off your clothes."

Asher said, "Yes mother." He hurried up to his room.

This time Asher knew what was going to happen. He knew his mother was going to allow him an erection and that he would expel his semen. Abigail again used this release as an opportunity to shape Asher. She took her time and carefully built his arousal as high as possible.

Abigail knew that men were most malleable when they were teetering on the edge of orgasm. Asher's rigid, oil covered penis had been in his mother's hand for over twenty minutes. Asher was hanging on his mother's every word.

She said, "Ash honey."

Asher was breathing heavy, "Yes mother."

Abigail held firmly onto her son's tormented cock. She looked at it thoughtfully as she massaged just the tip with her thumb. She said, "Tell me, how do feel about Skye?"

Asher looked at his mother. He was obviously a little annoyed. He said, "Mother can you please just finish? I'm really aching."

Abigail gave Asher a disappointed look and released his cock, allowing it to flop on his towel covered stomach. She warned, "Just so you know honey, I can take away this erection as fast as I gave it to you. This does not need to end in ejaculation."

Asher gave his mother a concerned look. He said, "No mother please... I mean, what about Skye?"

Abigail smiled and gently grasped Asher's cock again and said, "Do you like her?" She continued rubbing the tip with her thumb.

Asher said, "Yes, I like Skye. I mean, I really like her."

Abigail smiled and said, "Have you ever, kissed her?"

Asher looked down at his mother's oil covered hand. The head of his cock was large and purple. He said, "No, not yet."

Abigail said, "Well I like Skye too. I think you two would be great together."

Asher said, "I want to be with her but I don't know how to, I mean what to..."

Abigail smiled and said, "Asher, you are a handsome young man, I know you'll make an excellent husband someday."

Asher looked at his mother and said, "Why do you think that?"

Abigail released his tormented cock again and allowed it to rest on the towel. She used one slippery fingertip to trace the veins along its underside from base to tip and back. She smiled thoughtfully as she toyed with his cock and said, "Let me ask you a question. If Skye were here, right now, lying right next to you..."

Asher interrupted, "Right now, like this?"

Abigail nodded and said, "Yes, if she were right here, instead of me, would you sacrifice your pleasure and release, if you could give it to her?"

Asher didn't hesitate. He said, "Of course I would. Nothing would make me happier."

Abigail wrapped her hand around Asher's cock and began fully stroking again. She said, "See sweetheart? You have such a giving heart. I can teach you how to give Skye as much pleasure and comfort as I'm giving you right now."

Asher's orgasm was eminent. He said, "Mother, I, I'm going to..."

Abigail said, "Go ahead sweetie."

Asher began meeting his mother's strokes by thrusting his hips. It was an instinctual response. This was only the second orgasm of his life. He threw his head back onto his pillow and hot jets of semen began spurting onto the towel.

There was just as much semen as his first orgasm. When he finished he was looking at his mother with dreamy eyes. She wiped her hand on the towel then used the edge of it to wipe his shiny penis as it deflated.

He said, "I would love to be able to give that much pleasure to Skye."

Abigail smiled at her son as she stroked his hair over his ear. She said, "Don't worry Asher, I can teach you. Being able to properly pleasure a woman is a very important part of courtship."

Asher looked down at his flaccid, glistening penis. He said, "Would I do it like this, with my hand and oil?"

Abigail cocked her head and nodded slightly. She said, "Well you could, but I can teach you a much better, and more intimate way to pleasure her. A way that will set you apart from other young men who may try to win her heart, but we'll go over that another time."

Asher nodded and said, "Okay."

End Chapter 1

12