The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that was the source of most of the fluid that made up Asher's semen. She skillfully used the probe to massage his seminal glands. Milking young men like Asher was the best part of her job. She took special care as she slowly worked the probe inside Asher's rectum.

Asher tightly gripped the handlebars. He kept his thoughts on Skye and wished he was pleasuring her. After a few more minutes he felt a familiar sensation.

Asher said, "I uh, I feel like I, have to pee."

Greta said, "That's good, good."

She pulled the probe out a little and settled it back on Asher's prostate gland. Click! She locked the probe back into position on his prostate. She turned a large knob on the control panel. The strength of the pulsing current doubled.

Asher groaned, "Uh oh, I have to pee."

Greta said, "It's fine, just relax and let it flow."

Asher relaxed and felt pee begin to flow out of his penis.

The virtual hostess smiled and said, "You're doing great. Your semen has started flowing, keep going."

Asher was confused. He knew what an orgasm felt like and this was not an orgasm. The pulsing current was stronger now and stayed on for several seconds. It would blip off shortly and then back on for several seconds. Each time he felt the surge of current, fluid flowed from his penis.

He realized this was exactly like a cow in a machine. He was being milked! It was no more pleasurable than urinating. After a dozen long cycles, his semen was spent. He felt the electric current stop.

His virtual hostess smiled and said, "You did great AF0526-1-8562! You expelled 5.3 milliliters of semen. Your sperm count is normal. Your fertility status is dormant. We know you have a choice when it comes to healthcare and we appreciate your business. Thank you and have a relaxed day!"

The video monitor faded to black. Greta turned off the suction and removed the milking tube from Asher's shriveled penis. She then stepped on the foot pedal and pulled the probe from his rectum. She pivoted the arm down and placed the probe into the sanitizing chamber. Finally, she used a wet wipe to clean excess lubricant off of Asher's anus.

Greta said, "Okay hun, that's it, you're done," she touched the controls and the motors whirred back to life. Asher's knees began moving together and his ass began lowering. After a few moments he was back to his original position.

Asher was a bit sore as he dismounted the milking machine. Greta smiled and said, "Not bad for your first time. You expelled your semen in about twenty minutes. I bet next time you can do it in fifteen.

Asher stood and walked over to his clothes and started dressing. He shrugged and said, "I don't think I'll be doing this again."

Greta grinned and said, "Huh, we'll see. It's funny how your own body can change your mind."

Asher feared that Greta was right. Even at his young age he had learned that his sex drive was incredibly powerful.

Asher finished getting dressed. Greta was completing the billing of Asher's medical insurance. She said, "Okay hun, you're all set. Do you have any questions for me?"

Asher thought for a moment and he said, "Actually I do have one."

Greta nodded.

Asher queried, "The machine said my fertility status was dormant?"

Greta nodded and said, "That's right hun. Humans can't reproduce without permission from the world health organization. You have to prove you can support a child before your semen is made viable. Plus you are only allowed one child."

Asher nodded and said quietly, "That's right, I remember that from health class."

He moved toward the door and stopped. He said, "One last question. How is semen uh, made viable."

Greta said, "Easy, you go to a registered clinic and they inject your seminal glands with fertility serum."

Asher's eyebrows raised. He said, "Inject my seminal glands?"

Greta said, "Yep."

Asher complained, "That doesn't sound very pleasant."

Greta crossed her arms and agreed, "It's not, but how pleasant do you think it is for a woman to give birth?"

Asher nodded. He walked out in silence.

Several weeks later Asher was at Skye's apartment. He was eating pussy at stage three. He was alternating between sucking clit and licking it. Skye was moaning in pleasure. Asher's arms were wrapped around her slender, muscular thighs and his hands were on her flat stomach.

Skye felt another powerful orgasm bearing down on her. She felt guilty from the bliss she was experiencing. She wanted to stop Asher but she needed a second orgasm. She knew his balls must be aching but his mouth was a drug. Her orgasm began washing over her and she held his head in place.

She was trying to be quiet as she talked to him, "Oh, my fucking God Asher, oh God. Please don't stop."

Asher was not going to stop. He loved Skye and he loved the fact that he could give her such pleasure. Each time he went down on her, he learned more about how to please her. It was the middle of the semester and he had lost count of how many orgasms he had coaxed from her pussy.

Finally he felt Skye relax and he knew she was spent; exhausted from two mind blowing orgasms. Asher slid up next to her and wrapped his arms around her. She could feel his shriveled penis squished against her hip.

She put her hand on Asher's chest and kissed his cheek. She was feeling a connection to Asher stronger than she had felt for anyone. She said, "How can you stand it?"

Asher put his hand on hers and said, "What do you mean?"

Skye said, "I know what it feels like to be horny. I also know the feeling is probably stronger in guys. I mean it needs to be. It's a primal urge to reproduce. It's the same way that hunger for food drives us to eat."

Skye moved back slightly and propped her head in her hand so she could look at Asher in the dim light of her bedroom. Skye looked into Asher's eyes. She said, "I have feelings for you that I've never felt for anyone. I love you Asher Foy."

Asher smiled and pushed Skye's hair over her ear. Before he could speak Skye continued, "I did date a few guys before you but..."

Asher said, "It's okay Skye, but what?"

Skye looked down and gently put her hand on Asher's swollen, frustrated balls. She looked back into his eyes and said, "I never dated a guy that was so giving, and not one of them used his mouth to, you know."

Asher smiled and said, "Rock your world?"

Skye smiled and said, "Exactly!"

Sky looked down at Asher's hopelessly shriveled penis. She said quietly, "How do you do it? How can you do it? How do you give me such pleasure, knowing full well that it will only make you ache?"

Asher smiled at Skye in the dim light. He said, "That's easy, I love you Sky Winslow."

Skye was ecstatic. She whispered loudly, "You do?" Asher nodded.

She leaned forward and kissed him. After a few minutes she stopped and moved back. She looked down at Asher's swollen balls and said, "I'm sorry Asher, I'm just making it worse aren't I?"

Asher said, "It's fine."

Skye said, "I'll get you an ice bag," she rolled off the bed and scurried nude, out to her kitchen.

Soon Skye returned with an ice bag and gently placed it on Asher's genitals. Skye climbed in bed next to Asher and snuggled in next to him. She couldn't stop thinking about the sacrifice Asher made every time they slept together.

Suddenly Skye's eyes lit up. She said, "I know what to do!"

Asher looked at her and said, "What's that?"

Skye said, "Let's get married! Once we're legally married I'll be able to give you an erection and we can make love properly!"

Asher frowned and shook his head. He said, "Skye, I love you, and that's precisely why we should not get married now. We are too young."

Skye knew he was right but she resisted, "But Asher, don't you want to make love to me?"

Asher agreed, "You have no way of knowing how desperately I want to make love to you, but it's too soon. We need to get our lives in order."

Skye looked away because she knew Asher was right.

He continued, "I'm sure you know couples who married too young. They didn't plan for meaningful careers and ..."

"Yes, yes, I get it," Skye interrupted.

They were silent for a minute and Asher tried to lighten the mood. He said, "In the meantime I have the milking clinic. You're not jealous of Greta are you?"

Skye said, "Who's Greta?"

Asher smiled, "She's a milking technician at the Freedom Purging Clinic."

Skye shook her head, "No, I'm not jealous." They both chuckled.

The next afternoon Asher was studying in his dorm room when there was a knock on the door. Asher called out, "It's open."

Skye opened the door. She was obviously in a good mood as she stepped in. She said, "I've got good news. I've been asked to work with one of my professors on her research."

Asher said, "That's great! What kind of research?"

Skye sat down and said, "Dr. Crenshaw is working on elimination of birth defects in third world countries."

Asher was confused. He said, "I thought we already ended birth defects?"

Skye countered, "We did, in the Free Nations. Our prenatal screening process ended birth defects long ago. However there are still parts of the world where birth defects happen."

Asher said, "I guess I didn't realize that."

Skye continued, "Dr. Crenshaw is doing exciting research. Her first goal is to make a portable gene validation device to screen for birth defects. Her second goal is groundbreaking. She plans to create an injectable gene repair serum that uses micro bots to repair genes."

Asher was surprised. He said, "Wow, that would be something!"

Skye said, "I know. I'm really excited. Dr. Crenshaw works part time at the fertilization clinic. She wants me to join her so I can witness sperm activation."

Asher scowled and said, "Hmmm, I'm not sure I'd want to see that."

Skye continued, "Well, if you ever want to have a child you'll need to have it done."

Asher nodded, "I know, I know."

A few weeks later Skye was at the fertilization clinic. She was in Dr. Crenshaw's office.

Dr. Crenshaw said, "Okay Skye, the patient is Mr. Baur. He and his wife are waiting for us in fertilization room three. They have signed a release form to allow you to observe. It's best if you don't speak. This is a rather sensitive procedure for men."

Skye nodded, "I understand."

Dr. Crenshaw slid a pen and pad of paper over to Skye. She said, "If you have any questions or comments, write them down so you and I can review them later."

Skye accepted the pen and paper and said, "Got it."

They went down the hall to the fertilization room. Dr. Crenshaw put one hand on the door and stopped. She made eye contact with Skye while holding a finger to her lips. Skye understood and nodded.

Dr. Crenshaw pushed the door open and Skye followed her in. She really hadn't thought about what she may see and she wasn't quite prepared.

There was a female nurse preparing instruments in the corner. There was a male patient on a fertilization chair. He was obviously was Mr. Baur. He was wearing nothing but a medical gown. He was laying back, with his legs spread wide and his feet in stirrups.

His bottom was at the edge of the chair and his heels were near his butt. He had obviously just been shaved. His legs were hairy but there was no hair around his genitals or anus.

Skye's eyes grew wide for a moment but she managed to avoid staring. Dr. Crenshaw approached the woman standing next to the patient. She extended her hand and said, "You must be Mrs. Baur."

The woman shook hands with Dr. Crenshaw and said, "Yes, please call me Amy."

Dr. Crenshaw responded, "I'm Dr. Crenshaw but please call me Sarah."

Amy said, "This is my husband Tom."

Dr. Crenshaw shook his hand as well and said, "Nice to meet you Tom. I see you met my assistant Heidi."

The couple nodded.

Dr. Crenshaw motioned to Skye and said, "This is my research assistant Skye Winslow. We appreciate you allowing her to observe."

The couple nodded and Dr. Crenshaw stepped over to the sink to wash her hands. She said, "So will this be your first attempt at fertilization?"

They both nodded. Amy said, "We've been married for three years. Last month we received our certificate for procreation so we're pretty excited."

Dr. Crenshaw dried her hands and put on some latex gloves. She said, "So Tom, have you reviewed all the educational materials about what we're going to do today?"

Tom was visibly nervous as he nodded, "Yes Dr. Crenshaw, I mean Sarah."

Dr. Crenshaw's assistant, Heidi placed a sterile linen cloth on top of the rolling cart. Dr. Crenshaw had learned it was better for male patients to not focus on her instruments. Heidi then wheeled the cart over between Tom's legs. Heidi stepped over beside Tom, opposite his wife.

Before Dr. Crenshaw removed the linen cloth that covered her instruments she said, "One more question before we get started."

Tom and Amy both nodded.

Dr. Crenshaw said, "Knowing how the procedure works, do you want to proceed with or without restraints?"

Tom raised his eyebrows but remained quiet. Amy grasped her husband's hand and said, "Uh honey, I know we talked about it but, I think it would be better with restraints."

Tom got a little more pale and spoke in almost a whisper. "You're probably right honey. We should probably use them."

Amy pulled her husband's hand to her mouth and kissed it. Then she said, "Yes, we need restraints."

Heidi wasted no time. She reached down to a drawer under the fertilization chair. She retrieved four medical restraints. In just a few minutes she had fastened Tom's wrists and ankles tightly to the fertilization chair.

Dr. Crenshaw said, "Okay let's begin. I'll go as quickly and safely as I can."

Tom and Amy nodded. Amy stood closer to her husband and held his hand next to the leather restraint. She looked in his eyes and said, "Remember your breathing exercises?"

Tom nodded. She smiled and said, "Good, I love you so much honey. Just keep your eyes on mine."

Tom kept his eyes on his wife. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Heidi remove the linen cloth, revealing the instruments.

Dr. Crenshaw started with an antiseptic. She saturated an applicator and then moved between Tom's legs. She said, "Okay Tom, this we be cold and burn slightly."

Tom flinched as Dr. Crenshaw rubbed the antiseptic on and around his anus. At first it was cold and then felt hot.

Dr. Crenshaw said quietly, "Good, good, just stay still." She retrieved a hypodermic needle from the tray.

Dr. Crenshaw continued, "Okay Tom, now for the muscle relaxer. This chemical will allow you to relax your sphincter and it provides some level of numbing. You'll feel several pokes."

Tom nodded then looked into his wife's eyes. She smiled back at him and said, "It will be over soon honey, then we'll have a month to make a baby."

Tom was smiling as Dr. Crenshaw pushed the needle into Tom's anus about an inch below the opening.

Tom flinched and squeezed Amy's hand as he felt the chemical entering his sensitive flesh.

Dr. Crenshaw nodded and said quietly , "Very good."

She pulled out the needle and moved an inch above his anal orifice and pushed it in again. Tom closed his eyes and sucked air in through his teeth. He felt the chemical spreading.

Dr. Crenshaw removed the needle and repeated the injection on both sides of Tom's anus. After the four injections she returned the hypodermic needle to the tray and said, "So far so good Tom. Let's give that medicine a few minutes to relax your sphincter."

Tom nodded nervously.

Dr. Crenshaw picked up the fertilization probe and held it while Heidi lubricated it. Tom went out of his way to avoid seeing it.

Skye was startled. She had never seen a fertilization probe. It was a silver cone that tapered from narrow to quite wide. The tip was about the size of a baby carrot but it quickly tapered to the size of her wrist.

Dr. Crenshaw turned to Skye to show her the probe. As Skye inspected the silver cone, Dr. Crenshaw activated the trigger so Skye could see how it worked.

A small rectangular door slid in on the side of the tapered cone, revealing that the cone was hollow. Then a small, curved metal arm pivoted out from the opening. It held two, ominous looking needles, side by side. Skye understood that the needles' purpose was to inject fertilization fluid into the patient's seminal glands.

Skye tried to keep her expression neutral as she inspected the needles. Dr. Crenshaw released the trigger and the needles retracted into the side of the cone and the door closed.

After a moment Dr. Crenshaw said, "Okay Tom we're almost ready. We're going to apply some lubricant."

She nodded to Heidi who nodded back. Heidi had snapped a latex glove onto her right hand. She picked up a small bottle of jelly lubricant and drizzled it onto Tom's anus. Then she spread the lubricant slightly and pushed her index finger into Tom's rectum.

He tensed slightly. He could feel pressure but he couldn't really feel her finger inside his rectum. Heidi said quietly, "Relax Tom."

Tom put his head back and tried to relax. Heidi slid her finger out and drizzled more lubricant onto her finger and his anus. Then she slid two fingers in. She slowly pumped her fingers in and out of Tom's numb asshole.

After another moment Heidi said, "Ok Dr. Crenshaw, he's ready."

Heidi moved out of the way and pulled off her rubber glove. She discarded it and put on a fresh one. She retrieved a gauze pad and moved next to Tom. Dr. Crenshaw moved between Tom's legs and looked up at his wife. Tom's eyes were closed and he was focusing on his breathing.

Amy nodded at Dr. Crenshaw as she spoke to her restrained husband, "Okay honey, deep breaths on my count, in one, two, three, four, and out, one, two, three, four."

Dr. Crenshaw pushed the tip of the probe into Tom's anus and held it there. She waited for Amy to say breath in.

As Tom breathed in, she began forcing the cone into Tom's rectum. The chemical injection helped his anal sphincter relax and receive the intrusion without tearing.

Dr. Crenshaw pushed with increasing force and Tom began to whimper. He pulled against his restraints and held his breath. His wife said, "Relax honey, relax and breathe."

Dr. Crenshaw held the probe still and waited for Tom to relax. His wife helped him find his breathing rhythm.

Amy said calmly, "You can do it honey, breathe out one, two, three, four and breathe in."

Again as Tom breathed in Dr. Crenshaw continued pushing and slowing twisting the huge probe. Tom kept his eyes shut as he nodded and continued breathing. Dr. Crenshaw twisted the probe to align the needles and pushed harder.

Tom's anus gripped the cone tightly and gradually yielded to the steel invader. The ankle restraints held strong as his leg muscles tensed. Dr. Crenshaw paused again as she waited for Tom's anus to expand further. As she waited, pre-ejaculatory fluid began dribbling from Tom's soft penis. Heidi used the gauze pad to wipe away the fluid. It was common for rectal stimulation to cause the male body to prepare for ejaculation, despite the fact that there would be no orgasm.

After several long minutes Tom's anus was almost ready for the final push. Heidi wiped another glob of clear fluid from Tom's penis. Dr. Crenshaw waited for another breath in and she moved forward. She pushed her hip against the back of the probe to fully seat it in Tom's rectum.

The anal muscle relaxer was not able to make the procedure pain free. Tom had never felt such prolonged and intimate pain. He was shivering with his eyes shut tight.

Finally the probe was fully seated in Tom's rectum.

Dr. Crenshaw spoke with a calm and even tone, "Ok Tom, everything is ready. I'll give you a countdown. It's important that you don't move."

Dr. Crenshaw put her finger on the trigger, "Three, two, one." Click!