The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 03

Story Info
Male milking and fertilization.
7.9k words
4.07
43k
12

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Male Milking and Fertilization

It was now officially summer. The summer before Asher's first year of college and it was already his best ever. He worked a full schedule at the ice cream shop but he managed to spend plenty of time with Skye.

He and Skye were officially "a couple" and he had never been happier. Unfortunately the pair didn't get much privacy so they weren't able to share in substantial intimacy except kissing and some heavy petting. Abigail, of course, would have afforded them privacy but Skye's parents didn't agree. They didn't like Skye to spend too much time at Asher's house.

They did the best they could, under the circumstances. Asher had massaged Skye's breasts multiple times through her shirt as they made out in various, semiprivate places.

Neither of the two could wait to head off to Nova University. They knew they would be able to spend quality time alone, once they were away from home. Skye had no idea how fortunate she was, dating a young man who possessed impressive oral skills.

Throughout the summer Asher's mother had allowed him to masturbate about once a week. Occasionally she would indulge and have Asher pleasure her orally. She reasoned that it would only improve his relationship with Skye, once they had privacy. Plus, the orgasms were much better than anything she could do on her own.

The summer flew by and before he knew it, Asher was moving into his dorm. Abigail drove Asher the four hours to Nova University. It was a simple matter to move into his new dormitory. He didn't have a lot to move. He had just finished putting his clothes away and his mother stood up to leave.

Just then the dorm room door opened. It was a young man, a lot like Asher. He was startled for a moment and then said, "Oh hi, you must be my new roommate?"

Asher smiled and extended his hand, "Yes, I'm Asher Foy, and this is my mother, Abigail."

The young man shook Asher's hand and said, "I'm Zachary, uh Zach. It's nice to meet you."

Another young man stepped into the room. Zach turned and said, "Oh, this is our neighbor, Miles. Miles, this is my new roommate Asher and his mother Abigail."

Abigail smiled and said, "Call me Abby."

She held her arms out to Asher and said, "Give me a hug honey, I better go."

They hugged and Abigail made her exit. She closed the door on her way out.

Miles looked at Zach and then at Asher. He said, "Holy shit dude, your mom is hot as hell."

Zach scowled and said, "Miles, shut the fuck up. That's his mom."

Asher said, "Hey it's ok. She's only thirty six. She had me when she was eighteen."

There was a pause as the three young men tried to gauge each other. Asher eased the tension by continuing, "Well you should see my grandma, she's hot too."

Zach and Miles protested in unison, "Eeww."

Asher smiled and said, "You guys started it."

Zach said, "Miles and I are going to get some pizza. You want to come."

Asher said, "Absolutely! I'm always up for pizza."

A short time later they were at a nearby pizzeria. Asher said, "Wow this is good pizza!"

Zach said, "I know, I go to their other location a lot. It's in Stanton, my home town."

Asher said, "So how long have you two known each other?"

Miles looked at his watch. He laughed and said, "About two hours."

They all laughed. This was exactly the start to college that Asher had pictured. New friends, freedom to do his own thing.

Zach said, "So where are you from Asher?"

Asher said, "I'm from Medford. It's about four hours away."

Zach said, "So what do you do in Medford for fun?"

Asher said, "This past summer I worked a lot at an ice cream shop. Besides that I spent a lot of time with my girlfriend."

Miles said, "Girlfriend huh? Do tell."

Asher said, "Her name is Skye. You'll get to meet her, she's a junior at Nova."

Miles said, "I don't know dude. Having a girlfriend can be tough."

Zach said, "What do you mean?"

Miles replied, "My dad told me that having a girlfriend would just make my nuts ache all the time."

Zach smiled and said, "I wouldn't mind a little ache once in a while."

Zach turned to Asher and said, "Is she hot? What's it like? To have a girlfriend I mean?"

Asher realized his two new friends had never had girlfriends. He said, "Yes, Skye is gorgeous, and yes, she does make me ache and guess what? It's so worth it."

Zach said, "Yeah, my parents and I had *the talk*. They said I could go to the extraction clinic when the urge got too strong."

Miles said, "I don't like the sounds of that... nope, I'm never going."

Asher lasted another couple weeks but his new friends were right. Each time he was with Skye he noticed his balls were aching more and more. It was only a matter of time before Asher decided he needed relief so he could maintain focus on his studies.

Asher was nervous as he walked into the purging clinic. He was worried that he would see someone he knew. There were three guys in the waiting room. He glanced in their direction but not one of them looked up. It was clear that they didn't want to see him any more than they wanted to be seen.

He walked up to the receptionist. She was a gray haired, old woman. She looked up at Asher and said quietly, "What's your ID code?"

Asher was caught off guard. He was glad she didn't ask his name. He responded, "AF0526-1-8562."

As Asher spoke, the woman typed the code into her terminal. Without looking up she said, "Log in by placing your palm on the scanner."

Asher stepped forward and placed his hand the glass surface. The device beeped and the receptionist said, "Take a seat. You'll be called by the first section of your ID code. The current wait is about ten minutes," she looked up at him blankly.

Asher said, "Thanks." He walked over and took a seat.

A moment later, the door on the far wall opened and an attractive middle aged woman stepped into the waiting room. She called out, "DL0828"

Asher tried to be discreet as he watched. A middle aged man stood and joined the purging technician as they left the waiting room together.

Asher was thinking to himself, "That dude must be forty years old. I hope I'm not still needing to get purged when I'm that age."

Asher watched as two more guys came in and the two ahead of him were called out. Finally it was going to be his turn. He noticed that all the technicians were female. He was wondering if that was by design. It made sense, after all, he wouldn't want a man doing this kind of thing anyway.

The door opened and he was startled. A woman he hadn't yet seen stepped in. She was at least forty years old and heavy set. She had short curly red hair and double chins. She was wearing scrubs that were too short for her and he could see her fat ankles.

Asher's first thought was, "Please God not her."

She called out, "AF0526."

Asher thought to himself, "Shit."

He stood and looked in her direction. He was hoping for a young attractive woman. As he followed her through the door he reasoned that it really didn't matter. It wasn't like she was going be physically involved in purging his semen... was she?"

The woman said, "My name is Greta. We'll be in purge room five."

Nothing else was said as they walked all the way to the end of the hall. Asher couldn't help but notice how big she was. Her ass was easily twice as wide as Skye's.

Greta stepped into purge room five and Asher followed. She closed the door and pointed to a small restroom and said, "You need to empty your bladder."

Asher said, "I'm fine thanks. I don't have to go."

Greta said, "Your bladder needs to be empty. If you prefer, I'll just use a catheter."

Asher was surprised at her directness. He shrugged his shoulders, "Fine, I'll pee."

He went in the restroom and closed the door. Just a couple minute later he emerged from the restroom and walked over to look at the strange apparatus in the center of the room. Greta said, "Do you know how the purge machine works?"

Asher looked at it and said, "No, it's my first time."

He looked back at Greta and caught her looking at his butt.

She said, "Well, basically you mount it like you would ride a speeder cycle. Have you ridden one of those?"

Asher said, "No, but I know what you mean."

Greta nodded and continued, "Good. So once you're in position I'll apply a small amount of lubricant, internally, then I'll position the stimulation probe with help from the live X-ray monitor."

She motioned to an articulated arm hanging from the ceiling. In the previous century X-ray technology had made massive improvements. The level of radiation was so low that it posed no health threat to patients or technicians.

Asher said, "Whoa, that looks scary."

Greta shook her head and said, "Don't worry, the probe doesn't move on its own. When I push this foot pedal, the joints release and I can position it where needed. Then, when it's resting against your prostate gland, I release the foot pedal, and it locks in position. I'll demonstrate."

Greta grasped the long, thin, triple jointed arm and stepped on the peddle. It dropped slightly and she moved it to a new position, released the pedal and it clicked loudly. She pulled her hands away and it stayed exactly where she had left it.

Asher nodded and said, "I see."

Greta continued, "Most men's first time takes twenty to thirty minutes. Most experienced patients can complete the process in less than five minutes. Over time, the male body gets used to purging."

Asher was afraid to ask any questions, he just wanted to get it over with so his balls would stop aching. He said, "Okay well, let's get this over with."

Greta said, "You'll need to be nude at least from the waist down. Fully nude if you prefer," Asher saw her wink.

Asher said, "Waist down is good."

Greta pointed to some hooks on the wall and said, "Your clothes go there. You can leave your socks on." She folded her arms and waited.

Asher turned his back to her and walked over to the wall. He removed his shoes, pants, and then his underwear. After hanging up his pants and underwear he walked over to the purging machine.

Greta said, "Okay, climb on and grab the handlebars."

It was just like climbing on to a speeder cycle. The only difference was, there was no seat. He was supported by his chest and knees. His entire anal and genital area was fully exposed. The knee supports held his legs wide apart. He had never felt so vulnerable.

Greta said, "Let's get started. I'm going to reposition you slightly."

She stepped over to the machine's control panel and pressed a button. A motor whirred to life and Asher felt the rear of the machine slowly rising. After ten seconds or so his head was noticeably lower than his ass which was pointing up at Greta. She released the button and the movement stopped.

Greta then pushed another button and a quieter motor kicked on. Asher felt his knees separating. After another few seconds Greta released the button. Now Asher's legs were spread obscenely wide and his balls and flaccid penis were hanging under him.

Greta said, "Okay that's perfect, let's get started. I'll activate your hostess. The video controls are at your right thumb."

Asher held onto the handlebars and watched a video monitor flicker to life in front of him. A beautiful blonde woman appeared on the screen. She smiled and began speaking, "Welcome to the Freedom Release Clinic. We offer the best purging experience in the Free Nations. Please relax and enjoy your experience."

Asher noticed a menu at the left side of the screen. He also saw up, down, left, and right arrow buttons at his right thumb. The menu was currently highlighted at "Female-Caucasian". He could see other options, "Female-Asian", "Female-African", "Female-Native North American", and more.

He noticed the right column was all the same races of men. He realized that he could choose to watch a male or female of whatever race he preferred.

He left the menu on "Female-Caucasian". Suddenly he heard a snapping noise that could only be Greta donning a latex glove.

He was surprised to see his virtual hostess smile as she began unbuttoning her shirt. She opened her shirt to reveal a beautiful lace bra. Asher could see the hostess' nipples through the sheer fabric of her black bra.

Asher was snapped back to reality by Greta, "I'm going to prepare your semen for expulsion."

She wrapped her hand around Asher's balls and began massaging them. Little did Asher know that testicle massaging was not part of the procedure. It was just something Greta enjoyed when she had a young handsome and naive patient. She knew that she could get away with it with a new a patient.

Asher's balls were, in fact aching and the massaging did feel good. After a few minutes Greta stopped fondling Asher and said, "Now I'm going to apply some external lubrication."

Before Asher could question her, he felt her spread some cold lubrication on his exposed anus. He shuddered for a moment when Greta continued, "And now internal, just breath deep and relax."

Asher took a deep breath and Greta pushed her latex covered finger into Asher's rectum. He instinctively tensed.

Greta paused and said, "Just relax, tensing up will make this uncomfortable."

Asher breathed deep and tried to relax his ass. Greta continued and slid her finger all the way in. She rotated her fingertip toward the floor and began massaging Asher's prostate gland.

After a few minutes Greta said, "Does it feel like you have to urinate?"

Asher said, "Actually it kind of does."

Greta said, "Good, that means you're ready for the next step, internal lubrication," she pulled out her finger and pulled off her glove, discarding it.

Next she pushed a narrow tube into his rectum. Asher froze as Greta squeezed lubricant into his rectum.

She removed the tube and Asher was again distracted by his virtual hostess. The beautiful woman on the screen had removed her shirt and was caressing her large breasts through her bra. Asher was slightly surprised at the scandal of the video. Pornography had been outlawed long before he was born. It was a worldwide crime to photograph or video males or females without clothing. This model was most likely computer generated but the rules still applied.

Greta again interrupted his enjoyment of the video. She said, "Now I'm going to attach the extraction tube."

She pressed another button and Asher heard a new noise. It sounded like a vacuum, far off in in the distance. It turned out to be the semen extraction tube.

It was under Asher's pelvis. She grabbed his flaccid penis. He didn't say anything. He assumed this was normal. She was in charge and he didn't question her.

She pulled his flaccid penis to its full length. She released it, then grasped it and gently massaged it. Again, her groping was not part of the procedure, it was simply because she was single and lonely. Later that night she would replay the memories as she manipulated her vibrator.

After a couple long minutes she gently pulled his soft penis to full length again. This time, she fed it into the vacuum tube. Asher felt cold, smooth metal as his soft penis was sucked down into the tube.

Several inches of the tube was made of metal which changed to flexible rubber. The metal served as an electrical conductor for the milking current. The other conductor was on the tip of the probe. It would be applied directly to Asher's prostate gland. This would allow the milking machine to pass pulsing electric currents through Asher's prostate and out through his penis.

There was enough suction that Greta was able to let go of the tube and it hung from his penis like a milking machine holds a cow's teat.

Asher was picturing that he must have looked like a cow in a barn. Greta brought him back to reality when she said, "Okay now it's time for the stimulation probe."

Asher heard a click as Greta stepped on the foot pedal. He felt her put one hand on the back of his thigh. She slowly slid it up until she was holding his ass cheek. It seemed that she was massaging his ass. He was going to ask her what she was doing when she suddenly pulled his cheeks apart.

"Take a deep breath and stay relaxed," Greta said as Asher felt the cold hard probe against his anus.

He jumped a little and Greta said, "Shhh, don't move. Relax and let me do my job."

It was slightly painful as Asher's anus was violated for the first time. The cold metal and plastic probe stretched his ass until it had invaded his rectum. Greta kept pushing firmly as she watched the live X-ray monitor. She pushed the probe in and down towards Asher's prostate gland.

He held the handlebars tight and tried to focus on the beautiful woman on his video screen. Greta saw that the probe was in position, nestled snugly in her patient's virgin rectum. She released the foot pedal and Asher felt the probe turn rigid and unforgiving.

She said quietly, "Okay now hun, don't you move a muscle. Every time you move will just make this take longer.

Asher nodded in silence. Moving wasn't really an option. The rigid probe had him locked in place like a worm on a fishhook.

Greta activated the extraction cycle. At that moment the blonde model reacted to the machine mode. She smiled and said, "Okay let's get started."

Asher was not surprised because artificial intelligence had made this type of video display relatively common. This was, of course, a new level of intimacy. He had never watched an AI video where the model was partially clothed and involved in probing him anally.

Suddenly, Asher felt a totally new sensation. A gentle electric current began pulsing from his prostate gland to the metal tube surrounding his trapped penis. He felt his pelvic muscles involuntarily tense at the new sensation.

Greta moved beside Asher and put her hand low on his back, under his shirt. She spoke quietly, "Relax hun, you are way too tense." She slid her hand down until she was holding his bare ass cheek.

His situation was so strange, he didn't know what to say. It didn't seem necessary for her to touch his ass but he was on stimulation overload. He managed to relax his arms and legs.

Next he felt the electric current getting stronger. As it intensified, he felt his pelvis tighten with it. After several seconds, it tapered off and his pelvis returned to normal. He watched his virtual hostess and she unsnapped and unzipped her pants.

Asher watched the beautiful blonde woman slip her hand inside the front of her pants. As her fingers disappeared the probe current began increasing again. He squealed a little and tensed. Greta slid her hand up his back, inside his shirt.

She gently rubbed his back and said, "Remember hun, relax."

Her rubbing actually felt good. Asher imagined it was Skye caressing him. He managed to relax all his muscles while the pulsing current flexed his internal muscles.

The surging current let up again and he realized he was sweating. This time the rest was much shorter. The surging current increased quickly and began pulsing about one second on, one second off. It repeated over and over.

Asher lost track of time but the probe had been working away for more than ten minutes. His virtual hostess turned her back to him and pulled her jeans down, bending over in the process. Her ass was perfect and covered only by a thin pair of black panties. It reminded him of Skye's ass. Oh how he wished he could fuck her. Curse this damn erection inhibitor! He needed to cum so bad.

He involuntarily pumped his hips a little. That caused the probe to move out of position.

Greta said, "No humping, you need to hold still."

She took this as an opportunity to help Asher's progress. She grabbed the multi jointed arm and stepped on the foot pedal. The probe was again under her control. She pulled it out slightly and then slid it back in. She used the X-ray monitor to guide the probe again. This time she pushed deeper, past Asher's prostate gland to his seminal glands.