The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 07

Story Info
Women’s superpower.
5.3k words
4.43
12.8k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Women's Superpower

A week later Skye was at her apartment. She had just stepped out of the shower and put on her robe. She was already horny. She had decided to try Marisol's idea of shaving her pubic hair. She wanted to see how much more sensitive it made her.

There was a knock at her door. She called out, "It's open!"

Asher opened the door.

Skye said, "I'm ready for you honey. Lock the door and get out of those clothes."

Asher locked the door as Skye removed her robe. She stretched out, face down, on the blanket she had placed in the middle of the living room floor. There was a bottle of lotion and a hand towel on the coffee table.

Asher hurriedly removed his clothes and folded them neatly on the couch. As soon as he was nude he moved over beside Skye and dropped to his knees. He retrieved the bottle of lotion that Skye had placed on the coffee table.

The ache in his balls was a constant reminder to keep Skye happy. She had not allowed him an erection for a full week. He was focused on pleasing her so she may be moved to give him a release.

He squirted a generous amount of lotion in his hands and warmed it. He started at her neck and shoulders. He massage as he worked the lotion into her skin.

Skye approved, "Oh, Asher, that feels so good sweetheart."

Encouraged, Asher warmed more lotion in his hands and continued down Skye's back. He was relatively new to giving massages so Skye often gave guidance, "Use the bottoms of the palms of your hands. Push harder and move slower."

Asher complied and Skye approved, "Yes, keep going, that's it."

Before long Asher had moved down to the backs of Skye's thighs. He knew to save Skye's ass for later. He could see Skye's swollen, hairless labia between her thighs.

Asher said, "Did you shave?"

Skye giggled and said, "Surprise!"

Asher was rubbing her thighs but couldn't take his eyes off her pussy. His balls were aching and he knew that Skye could take away the ache, or leave him to suffer another day.

Eventually he worked his way down to Skye's calves, then her petite feet. He worked lotion into the soles of her feet and Skye voiced her approval, "Oh yes honey, that feels marvelous."

As Asher worked on Skye's feet he noticed his soft penis was dripping precum. He retrieved the hand towel and wiped away his mess. He placed his hands back on her feet but Skye redirected him. She simply said, "Move up."

Asher knew what that meant. He moved up beside Skye's hip. He warmed some more lotion and began kneading it into her tight muscular ass. Skye again voiced her approval, "Oh, that's so yummy Asher. You just might get a treat later."

Skye enjoyed being able to dangle the carrot of sexual gratification. She enjoyed having Asher as her obedient slave boyfriend. The EID bots coursing through her veins gave her immense power and she loved it.

After at least ten minutes of having her ass massaged Skye sighed, "Hmmm, ok Asher, enough massaging."

Asher knew what that meant. He stood and Skye spread her legs. Asher knelt down between Skye's open thighs. Then he laid on his stomach, placing his face at Skye's perfect ass. He used both hands to spread Skye's ass cheeks and placed his mouth between them. He found her little pink asshole and began massaging it with his tongue.

Skye couldn't stay quiet. She said, "Oh fuck yes. That feels so good."

Encouraged by Skye's words Asher kept licking. He would alternate between butterfly light wisps to full pressure massaging of her pink bud.

This was Skye's favorite part of Asher's massages. It felt wonderful but only served to build her arousal. Asher continued eating Skye's ass and he could feel his flaccid penis drizzling precum onto the blanket.

After about fifteen minutes Skye said, "Okay honey, let's move on to the front."

Asher moved away and Skye rolled onto her back. Asher looked longingly at Skye's swollen wet pussy. It looked different without hair. Her labia was glistening with her juices.

Skye saw him staring at it and said, "No, no, not yet. Massage first."

Asher smiled and said, "I know."

Asher spent the next half hour dutifully massaging lotion into Skye's entire front, from her shoulders to her feet. As Skye had taught him, he skipped her breasts and massaged close to her pussy but didn't touch it.

Finally it was time. Skye was thoroughly horny and looking forward to a relaxing orgasm. She said, "Do my chest."

Asher was more than happy to oblige. He warmed more lotion and carefully massaged it into Skye's right breast. He gently kneaded her soft flesh. He finished by massaging her nipple just the way she liked. He moved on to other breast and gave it the same love.

Skye was extremely horny and wet. Finally she said, "Okay honey, I'm ready."

Asher practically jumped to get between Skye's legs. He wanted to go right for Skye's clit bit he knew better. As he had been taught he started with kisses. She opened her legs wide to allow Asher easy access as he worship-fully kissed Skye's enslaving pussy.

Her scent was absolutely intoxicating. He felt that he could spend the rest of his life with his face right there, his lips against heaven.

Skye slipped a pillow under her head so she could watch her obedient boyfriend worship. She ran her fingers through his hair as he applied one loving kiss after another.

Skye spoke quietly, "That's my good boy. You want to please me don't you?"

Asher paused long enough to respond, "Yes sweetheart, I love pleasing you."

Skye queried, "So what's better, with or without hair?"

Asher mumbled, "Without."

Skye smiled as she pulled Asher's face tight to her tormented pussy. She was using her obedient boyfriend to build her own arousal. She decided she wanted more. She said, "Lick."

Asher began licking Skye's glorious pussy with a firm, broad tongue. She was so horny she could only tolerate it for about five minutes.

Finally Skye wanted her orgasm. She simply said, "Finish."

Asher moved up and began suckling Skye's clit. Skye held Asher's head and said. "Ohhh, fuck yes, suck that clit."

Skye's orgasm washed over her like a warm wave. Her legs began shaking as pleasure coursed through her pelvis. Her orgasm lasted a long time and Asher kept working on her clit.

Finally Skye relaxed. She was physically and emotionally drained. Asher moved up and sat on his legs between Skye's thighs. She kept her eyes closed as she caught her breath. Asher looked down at his soft penis against his leg. The tip was wet with precum.

Asher knew better than to say anything. Skye liked to rest for a few minutes after her orgasms. Finally Skye said, "Get me a glass of water honey, and get the timer ready."

Asher jumped up happily. He knew what the timer meant. He returned a moment later with a cold glass of water. Then he activated the timer mode on his phone and placed it next to Skye.

He moved back between her legs and sat in the floor. Skye sat up and took a couple long swigs of water. Then she reached over to Asher and put her wrist on the back of his neck. She closed her eyes and relaxed. Moments later Asher's cock was rock hard.

Skye looked down at his cock and said, "Okay honey, last week you lasted one minute and ten seconds. Today I want you to last two full minutes."

Asher nodded.

Skye picked up the phone and held her finger over the timer start button. She laid back and spread her legs. She said, "I'll start when you're fully inside me."

Asher laid on top of Skye and positioned his cock at her wet, satisfied pussy. He looked at her for approval. Skye said, "Hurry up."

Asher placed his glans against Skye's labia and pushed. In seconds he was in heaven. As soon as his pelvis stopped against Skye's she started the timer. She said quietly, "Okay honey, two minutes or more."

Asher was afraid to move. He didn't want to cum too soon. Skye said, "You need to move. You're supposed to be learning to hold your orgasms. It doesn't count if you don't move."

Asher tentatively began pumping his cock in and out. It felt amazing and he knew he wouldn't last long. He said, "Oh Skye, this feels so amazing."

Skye said, "Thirty seconds, don't you cum."

Asher closed his eyes as he felt his orgasm building. Skye began meeting his thrusts with gyrations of her own.

Skye said, "If you cum too soon I'm making you wait two weeks next time."

Skye's threat only served to push Asher closer to orgasm. Skye said, "One minute, keep fucking me," she wrapped her legs around Asher.

He felt his orgasm was close so he stopped moving. Skye protested and pumped her hips, "Keep going or we'll stop right now."

Asher reluctantly continued pumping. Skye called out, "Ninety seconds!"

Asher couldn't hold back any longer. His cock exploded in Skye's pussy. He moaned. "Ohhh damn!" In seconds he was spent.

Skye knew it was over. Asher's penis deflated quickly and he pulled it from Skye's pussy. She stopped the timer and said, "One minute forty five seconds. What does that mean?"

Asher moved back and sat on his legs again. He mumbled, "I have to wait two weeks for my next orgasm."

Skye said, "That's right."

Asher began whining, "Skye please, I won't be able to wait that long. I mean, today was a week and I was aching constantly."

Skye had a fiendish idea. She was working to pull Asher deeper into submission as her obedient boyfriend. Marisol had inspired her to see how far she could push Asher, and herself. The EID bots were making her more bold. She said, "Asher honey, there is one way I'll let you try again in a week."

Asher said hopefully, "Really? Tell me, what is it?"

Skye moved her hand down and pointed at her pussy. She said, "I want you to clean up your mess."

Asher nodded and said, "Sure, let me get a wash cloth."

Skye stopped him, "No honey, no wash cloth."

Asher swallowed hard as he realized what Skye wanted him to do. He looked at her pussy. It was oozing with his own white semen. Asher looked back up to Skye and said, "Skye please, no."

Skye grinned and said, "It's your choice honey. Clean me now or wait two weeks for your next orgasm. How much do you think you'll ache in two weeks?"

Asher knew he couldn't wait that long. He looked back at his mess. He did love eating her pussy, but he reasoned that he couldn't wait two weeks. Now that he knew the pleasure of vaginal sex he could not wait that long.

Asher reluctantly lowered his face to Skye's soiled pussy. When he got close he could smell his cum. He didn't realize it would have a smell. He couldn't place the scent, it was organic and musky.

He hesitated and Skye said, "Keep going honey."

He tentatively reached out with his tongue and touched the shimmering fluid. It was salty and Asher found it repulsive. He moved away slightly.

Skye admonished him, "No, no, honey. Get your face back in there."

Asher looked up at Skye, then he closed his eyes and moved his face back to Skye's pussy.

Skye again held Asher's head and said, "That's my good boy. Lick it all up."

Asher looked up at Skye and tried pleading one last time, "Skye please, I don't..."

Skye said, "It's your choice, clean it all up or wait two weeks. I can wait two weeks, can you?"

Asher knew he had no choice. He moved forward and began licking. He groaned as the disgusting fluid coated his tongue. He gulped down the first swallow and continued licking.

Skye smiled triumphantly as her controlled boyfriend cleaned his own cum from her pussy. She enjoyed watching and feeling him submit.

Skye spoke in a nurturing tone, "That's it honey. You're such a good boy, cleaning up after yourself."

When Asher was done Skye said, "That wasn't so bad now was it? It'll get easier each time you do it."

Asher realized Skye was going to make him clean his mess every time but he said nothing.

Skye sensed Asher's concern. She smiled down at him and said, "Think of it this way, now you get to make love to me again in a week."

Asher smiled as he wiped his mouth.

Later that same day Marisol arrived back at the Oval Office for another meeting with Madam President McConnery.

Marisol entered the office, closed the door and said, "Good afternoon Madam President McConnery."

The president said, "Ruth, please call me Ruth."

Marisol nodded and said, "Yes, that's right, Ruth."

Madam President McConnery motioned to one of the chairs in front of her desk and said, "Please, have a seat Marisol."

Marisol took a seat and the president said, "I heard about your success at our Guam military base."

Marisol said, "Well, I do what I can."

Madam President McConnery sat at her desk and said, "Majors Haan and Stone said you successfully obtained key information from Manuel Ora, an officer in the resistance. They said you managed to do it without violating his Geneva convention rights."

Marisol said, "Yes, Manuel and I had a nice little chat."

Madam President McConnery said, "Yes I heard; I also heard that the video recording of your interrogation was, compromised."

Marisol said, "Yes uh, it seems there was an equipment malfunction."

Madam President McConnery said, "Marisol, I'm not stupid. I know you used your EID bots invention on Sargent Ora."

Marisol smiled and said, "Guilty. The method worked even better than I had hoped."

Madam President McConnery said, "Frankly I'm not surprised. I know my history and I know human nature. I know how useful the male sex drive was, and can be again."

Marisol smiled and nodded. She said, "Yes Ruth, it truly is powerful. The reality is, that men have always been and will always be, slaves to their sex drive. Years ago they were free to pursue any and all women that would have them. The erection inhibitor created a world of one woman for one man. Now we are able to tip the scales."

Madam President McConnery agreed, "Indeed, so you obviously understand the possibilities."

Marisol smiled, stood and walked over to the window and looked out. She said, "Yes the possibilities, as you put it, have always kept me motivated. I've been dabbling with defeating the erection inhibitor for several years now. I've developed methods that work on a small scale. That process helped me understand the possibilities."

Marisol turned back to the president and continued, "The erection inhibitor has only been in use for a couple generations," the president nodded, "but that's all it took for women to lose their confidence. I'd like to restore women's confidence."

Madam President McConnery said, "What are you planning to do next?"

Marisol said, "Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to do much more than I've already done. It's rather expensive to equip a woman with EID bots."

Madam President McConnery smiled thoughtfully. She said, "I think I understand why you informed me of your invention, and then proved it worked in Guam."

Marisol smiled and said, "I know you are a very intelligent woman."

Madam President McConnery said, "So tell me Marisol, what is your plan? I mean, if you had the resources? I know you have one."

Marisol said, "Yes Ruth, you are correct. I do have a plan."

Marisol began pacing in front of the president's desk. She said, "With proper funding, and planning, I can create a silent army of empowered women. Women who can manipulate men on a powerful and personal level. I'm sure most men will willingly allow themselves to be molded and shaped; the best part is, they will want to keep it private."

Madam President McConnery was clearly intrigued. She said, "So, based on your experience, you believe other women will be able to manipulate men and they will allow it, possibly even welcome it? That is, of course, with EID injections."

Marisol nodded and said, "That's exactly correct. When a healthy, intelligent woman is able to control any man's sexuality at will, she feels empowered. Plus, I know it's true that men willingly follow women who can, satisfy them, sexually."

Madam President McConnery listened intently.

Marisol continued, "Keep in mind that I'm not the only women successfully empowered with an EID injection. Also, Manuel was not the first man that I uh, influenced. He is simply the most recent. My experience with him proved the efficacy of the internal EID bots."

Marisol stopped and stood in front of the president. She continued, "Think of the possibilities. I could empower a group of beautiful young women with EID bots and then train them. We will start small but eventually, the world would be ours."

"Ours?" questioned the president.

Marisol clarified, "Not just hours and mine, women, I mean the world will belong to women. At least, women of the Free Nations. The Free Nations will be able to maintain our position as the most powerful in the world."

Madam President McConnery wasn't expecting such an ambitious plan. She said, "All free nation women?"

Marisol conceded, "Well, maybe not absolutely all women, but certainly healthy women. Women of all races, let's say from age eighteen to fifty."

Madam President McConnery said dryly, "I'm fifty two."

Marisol smiled and said, "Okay, fifty two then."

Madam President McConnery grinned like a school girl. She said, "Obviously I have full control over my husband but, to have that control over all men, I must admit I'm intrigued."

Marisol said, "Well let's get started. I have lots of ideas. I'd like to start with any and all female FBI agents who are interested. We can form a new bureau just for them. We'll call it the WBI, the Women's Bureau of Investigation."

Madam President McConnery said, "The FBI is currently headed by James Banner. We really need to have him on board for this to work."

Marisol returned to the seat in front of the president's desk. She said, "Tell me about Mr. Banner."

Madam President McConnery picked up her electronic tablet and touched its face. A holographic display flickered to life in the middle of the Oval Office. Marisol swiveled her chair for easier viewing.

The image was a handsome young man in a business suit. The president said, "This is James Banner. Thirty two years old, divorced, no kids. Military background with an impeccable record."

Marisol commented, "He's handsome, divorced huh?"

Madam President McConnery said, "Yes, his wife left him for a woman."

Marisol smiled and said, "A girl after my own heart."

The president's face revealed her surprise. Marisol said, "I assumed you knew all about me Ruth. I'm married to a woman, my fellow researcher Dr. Sarah Crenshaw."

Madam President McConnery recovered quickly. She said, "I wasn't aware you are lesbian but no matter."

Marisol correct the president. She said, "Actually, there's no need to put too fine a point on it but I'm bisexual. I'm attracted to both sexes. Take Mr. Banner here, I find him quite handsome."

Madam President McConnery nodded and said, "Yes he is. It's unfortunate that his libido is wasted, locked away by the erection inhibitor. He has government subsidized purging. I don't know his habits but he is allowed up one purge per week at no cost to him."

Marisol smiled and said, "This is better than I could ever hope. No wife to opposes me, coupled with a sexually stifled man. All I need is some private time with Mr. Banner and I know I can get him to see the value of our little plan. I will inflame his libido and put it to good use."

Madam President McConnery nodded and said, "I can setup a meeting between you and Mr. Banner. Where and when would you like to meet him?"

Marisol thought for a moment and looked out the window. She turned back to the president and said, "He must have an office in the capitol building, correct?"

The president confirmed, "He does."

Marisol smiled and said, "Perfect. Get me a one hour appointment in his office, in the late afternoon. I want to reveal my power over him in the place where he feels most secure."

12