The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madam President McConnery said, "I'll get back to you."

Marisol nodded and said, "Thank you Ruth, I'm looking forward to our endeavor."

Marisol thought for a moment and said, "So, when would you like your EID bots injection?"

Madam President McConnery said, "The sooner the better."

Marisol nodded and said, "In that case I'll get back to you, with the utmost discretion, of course."

The next afternoon James Banner invited Marisol into his office. He said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Dr. Redding," he was obviously taken aback by Marisol's appearance.

Marisol entered the office and said, "Thank you Mr. Banner."

Marisol was wearing a white business dress that wrapped around like a sport jacket and fastened with large black buttons. The low cut garment revealed much of her glorious cleavage. Most of her long, silky legs were exposed and her high heels accentuated her calves perfectly.

James paused and allowed himself a moment to appreciate this beautiful woman's appearance. After a long pause Marisol smiled and said, "Let me know when you're ready, Mr. Banner."

Obviously embarrassed, James said, "Oh uh, I'm sorry Dr. Redding," he didn't realize Marisol's choice of outfit was very intentional.

James sat at his desk and continued, "Please come in, have a seat."

Marisol walked over and chose the seat directly in front of James' desk. James said, "So Dr. Redding, I must say, it's not often that the president herself makes a request like this. A request for me to meet with a civilian geneticist. Tell me, should I be worried? Is our nation facing an imminent threat?"

Marisol chuckled and said, "No Mr. Banner, nothing of the sort. Actually, I've come to persuade you to join me and the president in an exciting endeavor. Something that will help ensure the Free Nations remain the dominant force on earth for generations to come."

James said, "We'll uh, I'm certainly all ears. Tell me, how can a geneticist help us maintain our position at the top?"

Marisol smiled confidently and said, "Let me show you," she stood and began unbuttoning her dress.

James sat, bolt upright with surprise but he was speechless. Marisol opened her dress, revealing that she was nude underneath. She allowed her dress to slide off her shoulders onto her chair.

James' mouth dropped open. His ex-wife was the only woman he had ever seen, nude. Marisol's body was far superior. He watched as Marisol confidently strode over behind his desk wearing only high heels and a smile. He rolled back to give Marisol room to stand between him and his desk.

James was obviously flustered. He tried to focus on her face. He felt that he should not look at her naked body. He said, "Uh, Dr. Redding."

"Call me Marisol," Marisol interrupted.

James cleared his throat and said, "Uh, yes, Marisol. You are a stunning woman but I'm sure you are aware of,"

"The erection inhibitor?" Marisol interrupted again.

James nodded. Marisol smiled and reached out, grasping both of James' wrists. She pulled his hands up and placed them squarely on her breasts.

James looked at his hands on Marisol's breasts and said, "Oh my, those are, those are inspiring."

Marisol shifted her palms to the back of James' hands and held his hands firmly to her breasts.

James' voice cracked as he continued, "Dr. uh, I mean Marisol. I'm flattered by your advances and you are a stunning woman but I'm sure you know that, outside of marriage you and I can have no physical relationship."

Marisol smiled and she slowly moved her breasts up and down by moving James' hands. She said, "James, don't you just wish, that there was a way to defeat the erection inhibitor? If only there was a way, you could push me back onto your desk right here and fuck me, right now."

James noticed his balls tingling as he tried to pull his hands away but Marisol held them firmly. James said, "Well, that's why the erection inhibitor exists, to prevent men like me from being compromised by women like you."

Marisol said, "Indeed."

Marisol released James' hands and he pulled them back. Marisol bent forward and began kissing James. He was caught off guard again. He thought the conversation was over but he found himself kissing Marisol back. It had been so long since he had experienced intimacy. Having his semen milked by a machine was no substitute for the touch of a woman.

Marisol moved her wrist around to the back of James' neck. Seconds later he felt his penis growing rigid. He stopped kissing Marisol and looked into her eyes, obviously confused and a little frightened. He said, "How in the world?"

Marisol smiled triumphantly and said quietly, "Stand up Mr. Banner."

James stood and Marisol reached out and grasped his erection through his pants. Marisol said, "I like the way this conversation is going."

James was stunned. He had not had an erection for years. Marisol reached out and began opening James pants. His head was spinning. In his mind he thought, "I should stop her," but he simply watched her hands.

A few moments later, Marisol had peeled James' pants and underwear down. His rigid cock was standing strait out.

Marisol smiled confidently and laid back on James' desk. As she moved back she pulled James between her legs.

James looked at his office door. It was unlocked. He stuttered, "Uh doctor I uh, I don't think, uh."

Marisol grasped James' hard cock and pulled it toward her pussy. Seconds later he was buried in vaginal heaven. Marisol locked her legs around his waist and she reassured him, "Shhh, it's okay James."

James gave in to Marisol's sexuality and he began pumping his cock in and out of Marisol's tight, wet pussy.

He moaned, "Oh Christ, I forgot how, oh fuck."

Marisol paid close attention to James. She didn't want him to get too far. He spoke again, "Oh God this is so, ow!"

Marisol slapped him hard across the face. In seconds his penis softened and shrunk. It slipped from Marisol's wet pussy and flopped down between his legs, defeated. His balls were aching.

Marisol pushed him back and he sat in his chair. His pants and underwear were still around his ankles. She smiled evilly and sat on his desk with her legs open. Her clean shaven, wet pussy taunting him.

Marisol said, "Tell me James, did you like my demonstration?"

James' balls were aching. He had never wanted anything in his life more than to have sex with Marisol. He was slightly angry that Marisol could come into his office and compromise him so easily.

James snarled, "What's to keep me from pinning you to my desk and forcing your wrist against my neck. Rape is impossible with the erection inhibitor. Everyone knows it prevents erection so I could not possibly rape you. No one would believe I raped you."

Marisol grinned confidently. She said, "Don't be silly James. The only way I can give you an erection is if I'm relaxed and calm. That's always been true about the erection inhibitor. Men can't force women into sex because their dicks stay tiny, shriveled, and useless, just like yours is now."

James looked down at his soft penis. His face warmed and turned pink in humiliation. He looked back at Marisol's tortuous vagina but said nothing.

Marisol changed her tone. She said sweetly, "Now James, I didn't come here today to frustrate and humiliate you. I came here for help. No matter what your response is, I promise that what happens here today will remain our secret."

James was skeptical but he listened intently.

Marisol continued, "James, as you now know, I've developed a way for women to defeat the erection inhibitor on any man they choose. I'm sure you see the strategic value of such an ability."

James nodded because he knew Marisol was right. He hoped beyond hope that she would allow him another erection so they could have sex.

James said quietly, "So, what do you want Marisol? What would you have me do?"

Marisol smiled and said, "I want you to help me create an elite force of sexually empowered women. Government agents, with the ability I just demonstrated. I want you involved as their commander. Think of it James, think of the possibilities."

James stood and pulled his underwear and pants back up. He tucked in his shirt and fastened his belt.

Marisol stood and returned to her chair. She slipped back into her dress and buttoned it. Marisol sat back down in her chair.

Finally James spoke. He said, "Marisol I have to say, bravo. You have a truly ground breaking idea."

Marisol nodded and said, "Thank you."

James said, "I have to admit now that I know you have that, ability, I can think of nothing else. I'm actually hoping that there is some way you will allow me to have sex with you."

Marisol smiled broadly. She decided to not answer James' plea for sex. She said, "Exactly, so you understand the power I'm talking about. I want to start with a select team of your female FBI agents and give them this ability. Think of what they will be able to achieve."

James wanted sex with Marisol more than anything. He said, "Okay, I agree, I'll help you."

Marisol didn't try to hide her satisfaction. She treated James exactly as, what he had now become, her subordinate.

She said, "Very good James. I'll contact you in a few days with my plan. In the meantime I want you to get me the files of fifteen or twenty of your female agents who you think would do well as part of your new WBI, Women's Bureau of Investigation. Electronic files are suitable but not over the cloud. We'll do a close field transfer."

Marisol looked at James sternly and said, "Don't disappoint me James."

James nodded and said, "I won't, I'll start working on that right away."

Marisol smiled and said, "Very good," she stood to leave.

James stood as well and said, "Uh Marisol, maybe I can give you the files over dinner?"

Marisol was amused by James' transparent attempt at getting her in bed. She said, "I don't know that my wife would approve."

James was taken aback. He exclaimed, "Your wife?"

Marisol didn't want to destroy James' hope. She knew he would be much more cooperative if she allowed him to think, sex with her may happen at some point. She said, "Yes, my wife, but we are an adventurous couple. Perhaps you could have, *dinner* with both of us."

James obviously heard Marisol's emphasis on the word *dinner*, the implication being sex with both women at once.

James nodded. He said, "Yes Marisol I uh, I would really enjoy that."

Marisol gave James a knowing smile and said, "Yes, I know you would. Don't forget to get me those files."

James nodded quickly and said, "I'll work on it tonight."

Marisol said, "Very good James," she walked out.

End Chapter 07

12