The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 08

Story Info
Marisol recruits female agents.
4.7k words
4.08
8.4k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Marisol Recruits Female Agents

Two days later Marisol called James. He didn't have Marisol's number in his phone so he didn't know who was calling. He answered, "James Banner."

Marisol said, "Hello James, do you have my files ready?"

James said, "Uh Marisol, hello! Yes uh, your files. They're ready."

Marisol said, "Good. How would you like to have dinner with me and my wife, tomorrow night?"

James was excited. He said, "I'd love to! Yes, you two can come to my place, I'll cook for you."

Marisol chuckled and said, "No James, that's not going to happen."

James stuttered, "Well uh, okay. What did you have in mind."

Marisol said, "You'll meet me and my wife tomorrow night at seven o'clock. I've made a reservation at Hanson House."

James said, "Oh, okay. That's great. It's a very nice restaurant."

Marisol said, "Seven o'clock. Don't be late, and bring the files."

James said, "I won't be, and I will, bring the files I mean."

"Goodbye James," Marisol interrupted.

James said, "Yes, goodbye."

The next night Marisol and her wife Sarah arrived at Hanson House at the actual reservation time which was 6:30pm. Marisol wanted time to have some wine and talk to Sarah.

Marisol had requested a quiet booth near the rear of the restaurant. They were seated on opposite sides of the small booth. They were sharing a bottle of expensive wine.

Sarah said, "So we're having dinner with the head of the FBI?"

Marisol said, "Yes, his name is James. He's helping me create a team of female agents who will be injected with EID bots."

Sarah said, "A team? Like three or four?"

Marisol shook her head and said, "More like twenty."

Sarah's eyes opened wide and she said, "Twenty? Do you know how much that will cost?"

Marisol said, "Don't worry dear, I have funding from very high up."

Sarah cocked her head and said, "How high up?"

Marisol looked around to confirm no one was within earshot. She said, "As high up as you can get."

Sarah smiled and said, "Really?"

Marisol nodded and said, "Really."

Sarah took a drink of her wine and said, "So why dinner? Are you trying to impress this, James?"

Marisol said, "I've already gotten his attention. He knows what I can do and he wants to sleep with me."

Sarah had a worried look. She said, "He does?"

Marisol said, "Don't worry Sarah, you're my wife. I'm not interested in an emotional connection with anyone else. I am, however, interested in using James' natural weakness to ensure we get what we need to advance our cause."

Sarah said, "I understand," then she thought for a moment and queried, "wait, you aren't going to involve me are you? You know I'm not attracted to men at all."

Marisol said, "Don't worry Sarah. All I ask for is your foot. That's why I wanted you to wear stockings."

Sarah was disappointed. She frowned and said, "I thought you wanted me to wear stockings because you like the way my legs look I them."

Marisol held Sarah's hands and said, "I love the way you look in, and out of, everything."

Sarah smiled.

Marisol said, "All I ask is this, I'll have James sit next to me, when you see me touch the back of his neck, slip off one of your shoes and slide your foot between James' legs. Then use the sole of your foot to rub his hardon."

Sarah took another drink of her wine and said, "Okay, then what?"

Marisol said, "Then nothing. Rubbing from your foot is all he gets, the longer the better. I'm trying to drive him mad with lust and I'm sure that will do the trick."

Sarah said, "Okay, I suppose I can do that. But what do I get for my trouble?"

Marisol grinned and said, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you later."

Sarah said, "Promise?"

Marisol said, "Cross my heart," she looked toward the door and saw James come in. She waved him over and slid out of the booth and stood.

James arrived at the booth and Marisol said, "James, I'd like you to meet my wife, Dr. Sarah Crenshaw. Sarah, this is James Banner."

Sarah extended her hand and they shook hands. Sarah smiled sweetly and said, "Nice to meet you, James. May I call you James?"

James nervously cleared his throat and said, "Um, uh, of course."

Marisol motioned to the seat and said, "Have a seat James."

James slid into the booth, opposite Sarah where Marisol had been. Marisol slid in beside James, crowding him to the wall.

James was visibly flustered, sitting with two gorgeous women who were a married couple. Marisol had no doubt that the prospect of a ménage a trois was on his mind. In fact her goal was to lead James on.

The server stopped by and took James' drink order. After he walked away Marisol said, "It's so nice of you to treat Sarah and me to dinner."

James went right along. He said, "Oh, I'm happy to."

Marisol said, "So first things first. Did you bring the files?"

James pulled out his phone and said, "I did."

Marisol pulled her phone out and unlocked it. She activated the data transfer mode and placed it on the table. James placed his phone on top of it and then unlocked it with his fingerprint. Within seconds there was a quiet chime and James phone display read, "Data Transfer Successful."

James put his phone away and Marisol picked hers up. She took a moment to glance through the files. She locked her phone and smiled at James. She said, "So far so good James."

He wasn't sure what Marisol meant but he decided not to ask.

The server stopped by and they each ordered their meals. The server walked away.

There was an awkward silence and finally James said, "So, where did you two meet?"

Marisol said, "We met at a pillow fight in college."

James said, "Really?"

Sarah giggled and James realized Marisol was kidding. He said, "Ah, I get it."

Marisol said, "James let's focus on here and now. I need your help. Are you willing to help me?"

James said, "Well of course I mean, well what do you need help with?"

Marisol reached over and held her wrist against James' neck. Sarah took the queue and slipped her shoe off. Just as James' penis was hardening Sarah slid her stocking covered foot to James' crotch.

James was startled but he didn't make a sound, he simply breathed in quickly. He looked down to see Sarah's foot pressing against his erection. He looked across the table at Sarah and she was smiling broadly.

Sarah began rubbing her foot up and down on James cock. His balls were already aching. He looked at Marisol and she said, "Let's not get too wrapped up in details, okay James?"

James smiled and said, "Okay."

Marisol said, "Good. Suffice it to say that I may need your help convincing your agents to join me. Are you willing to help me?"

James adjusted his position slightly and Sarah kept the sole of her foot planted against James' hard cock. He could feel precum dribbling from the tip.

As Marisol waited for an answer Sarah slid her stocking covered foot up and sown. James looked down at her foot and thought for a moment. Finally he spoke with a hoarse voice, "Yes, I'll help."

Marisol said, "That makes me happy James."

The server brought each of them their dinner. Sarah pulled her foot out of sight until the server was gone, then she resumed tormenting James' firm cock.

Sarah continued holding her foot to James tormented cock throughout dinner. Occasionally she rubbed up and down.

James' balls were aching worse than ever in his life. He turned to Marisol and said, "Is there any way, that perhaps, we could go back to my place?"

Marisol coyly said, "Why would we do that James?"

James looked over at Sarah to see her evil grin. James decided to go for broke. He said, "I need uh, relief."

Sarah acted confused. She said, "What do you mean, relief?"

James face turned red. He said, "You've been rubbing me for our entire dinner."

Marisol exaggerated her movement as she looked down to James' crotch. She looked over at Sarah and said, "Honey, have you been teasing Mr. Banner?"

Sarah smiled and said, "He's just so handsome I couldn't resist."

Marisol pretended to admonish Sarah, "Stop that honey, you're just going to make him ache."

Sarah pulled her foot away from James' crotch and slipped it back into her shoe.

Marisol pivoted and put her arm around James' shoulder. She slid her other hand down to his crotch and cupped his firm erection. She said, "Well I've found your problem James. Is this what you want help with?"

James whimpered and said, "Yes, yes, that's why I'd like us all to go back to my place."

Marisol smiled at him and then leaned in with her lips close to his ear. Speaking in a sultry voice she said, "Why wait James, I can take care of this right now."

Marisol moved back and James looked at her with hopeful eyes. He said, "You can? You will?"

Marisol said, "Sure I will," she pulled her hand from James' crotch and reached up and slapped him.

He recoiled and grabbed his check. Marisol slid her hand back down to his crotch to confirm that his erection was gone. She smiled and said, "There you go, you're welcome."

James said, "Marisol please, you know that doesn't help me."

Marisol grinned and said, "I'll tell you what James. When I meet with your female agents I want you to help me. If you do, and the ladies agree to join me, I'll see that you experience a natural orgasm."

James was encouraged. He said, "You will? You won't slap me again?"

Marisol said, "No James I won't slap you. The only thing that will deflate your erection will be an orgasm."

James was pleased with her response.

A couple days later Marisol was back at the capitol. She was standing in front of eighteen handpicked female FBI agents in a classroom type setting. She opened the session by explaining who she was and why the women had been chosen.

Marisol then moved on to goals, "If you choose to join me, everyone in this room will soon have power over men. Eighty years ago, women's natural power over men was nullified by the erection inhibitor molecule. I can give each of you the ability to disable the erection inhibitor in any man you choose, whenever you choose."

Marisol could see confusion on many of the women's faces. She said, "By show of hands, how many women in this room are married now, or have been married?"

Only two women raised their hands. Marisol realized that most of this team had no experience with sexual interaction with men. She decided an explanation was in order.

Marisol said, "Think back to your own physical development. When each of you was roughly ten or eleven years old, you were taught about the female reproductive system. It has been standard practice in schools for a long time. Young girls need to know what's happening when they begin to menstruate."

Marisol slowly paced the room and continued, "In a similar fashion boys are taught about their sexuality, albeit, at a slightly older age. The point is, that each group is not taught about the opposite sex."

Marisol smiled and said, "So that brings me to your future special ability. In order to understand the ability, you need to understand the primary need, and therefore weakness of all men."

The ladies were all listening intently.

Marisol continued, "When males turn eighteen years old, their bodies mature and they begin feeling sexual urges. As of two generations ago, almost all male fetuses on the planet began getting modified with a molecule, called the erection inhibitor. In adolescence, it keeps the male's sex drive dormant for eighteen years. Then, sometime after that, it activates. It allows the natural male libido to develop. It also does something very important. It prevents males from acting on sexual urges by preventing penile erections."

Marisol looked around the room and said, "Does everyone know what an erection is?"

Some of the women chuckled and they all nodded.

Marisol said, "Good, good."

She continued, "So, the most important thing you need to know about male sex drive is that it's amazingly powerful. Men are driven to procreate. Beginning at age eighteen their bodies begin producing semen which is, of course, for reproduction."

Marisol slowly paced the room as she spoke, "Now the thing about semen is, that men's bodies never stop producing it. That means it needs to be purged somehow. The buildup of semen causes men to seek relief. The erection inhibitor prevents them from achieving natural semen release, and the subsequent relief it would provide. Each semen release only provides a temporary reprieve because, as I said, semen is produced continuously. In only takes weeks, or even days, for men to again seek sexual relief."

Marisol went on to explain the existence of purging clinics, why they exist and how they are a poor substitute for natural male orgasm.

Marisol smiled and said, "Finally I can now get to the point. I have developed an injection that I can give to all of you that will enable you to effectively bypass the erection inhibitor and generate an erection in any male you choose and, possibly more importantly, take away that erection at will."

The women began quietly mumbling and talking amongst themselves. Marisol spoke up. She said, "Now ladies this is, of course, confidential. You are not to speak of this with anyone outside this room, not even your family or closest friends."

Again there was quiet mumbling.

Marisol said, "It's time to decide. If anyone does not want to be part of this team of women, now is the time to excuse yourself."

Marisol looked around the room. Not one woman moved. She said, "Alright, so it looks like you all want to become part of the Women's Bureau of Investigation."

A plain looking blond woman in the front row raised her hand. Marisol nodded at her and said, "Yes, you have a question?"

The woman spoke up and said, "I'm having a hard time believing that men will behave differently with me, even if I can give them an uh, an erection."

Marisol smiled and said, "Trust me ladies, this will give you power over men that you didn't know existed."

Marisol could see that the women were skeptical. She said, "Allow me to demonstrate. I have used my ability to exert influence over your director, James Banner. Give me a moment," she sent a text to James Banner who was in his office just down the hall. A moment later he entered the lecture hall.

Marisol said, "Ah yes, Mr. Banner, please join me up here at the front of the room."

James looked at all the women under his command and then slowly walked up to the front of the room.

Marisol and James faced the classroom full of women. She said, "Allow me to demonstrate."

She turned to Mr. Banner and said, "James, drop your pants and underwear to the floor."

The women began mumbling loudly and James' face revealed his worry. He said, "Marisol please, these women all work for me. I'm their commander."

Marisol moved over in front of James and she looked him in the eye. Speaking loud enough for everyone in the room to hear she said, "James, you know what's at stake here correct?"

James looked around the room again and nodded. He said quietly, "Yes."

Marisol said, "Louder James, so everyone can hear."

James spoke up, "Yes Dr. Redding, I know what's at stake."

Marisol nodded and said, "I'll say it again, don't make me say it three times. Drop your pants and underwear to the floor."

James' face began burning red as he looked at all the women. They were all smiling in shock. Some appeared nervous. James slowly reached for his belt and began unfastening his pants. Soon his pants dropped to his ankles.

The room fell silent as the women all watched intently.

Marisol said, "Underwear too."

James' voice cracked as he said, "Please Marisol, is this necessary?"

Marisol said, "These women need to understand the power they will be commanding."

James was obviously surprised and said, "All of them? You're going to give this ability to all of them?"

Marisol grinned and said, "Yes, every last one."

James took a deep breath and lowered his underwear to his ankles. He stood and looked to back of the room. He looked over the heads of all the women who were undoubtedly looking at his naked body.

Marisol said, "Very good James."

Marisol turned to face the group of women and said, "Why is your director standing here like this? Why is he allowing it? I'll tell you why. It's his animal sexual lust. Look at his penis."

Marisol pointed to James' shriveled penis. She said, "James is a healthy but, unfortunately not sexually active male. He is no longer married so he has no woman who can help him achieve an erection and relieve him of the constant pressure of semen buildup."

Marisol noticed that James was standing with his hands over his genitals. She said, "No, no James, hands behind your back."

James' face burned as he looked at Marisol and complied.

Marisol continued explaining, "You see, in order for James to achieve orgasm and expel semen, he first needs to have an erect penis. The erection inhibitor molecule, embedded in his DNA will not allow him an erection, without a signal from an authorized female, without a legally registered wife."

Marisol reached over and grasped James' penis and jostled it around. James closed his eyes in an attempt to distance himself from the humiliating demonstration.

Marisol said, "You see, his penis remains soft, tiny, and useless. Trust me however, no matter how shriveled his penis is, his lust is burning and aching in his pelvis and testicles."

Marisol smiled and said, "Now, allow me to demonstrate the EID or Erection Inhibitor Defeater."

She moved over to James' left side and turned to face him. She put her right wrist on the back of his neck and closed her eyes. In seconds his penis began filling with blood and growing. The women began whispering quietly amongst themselves.

Marisol looked down and smiled. She reached out with her left hand and gripped James' firm erection. She said, "See ladies, now I have full control over your director. He'll do anything I say. He'll tell me anything I want to know," she turned to James and said, "Won't you James?"

James looked down at Marisol's hand on his rigid cock but said nothing. Marisol pulled up on his penis and spoke louder, "Won't you James?"

James snapped to attention to ease Marisol's tugging on his engorged member. He was defeated. He said, "Yes, I will."

Marisol smiled at the class and said, "See ladies, men are obedient to their sex drive and, once you have the ability to control that sex drive, they become obedient to you."

Marisol released James' penis and moved around in front of him. Suddenly she reached up and slapped him. He recoiled and put his hand on his cheek. He penis deflated in seconds.

Marisol said, "So, you see that you will be able to give erections and take them away. You will decide if, and when men get sexual relief," she smiled at James and continued, "You will also decide if they will remain hopelessly, horny."

Most of the women seemed impressed. Marisol turned to James and said, "That will be all James. Fix your clothes, you're excused."

James hurriedly pulled up his underwear and pants and walked out.

Marisol continued, "I'm sure you can all see how useful this ability will be. Think of it, whenever you need information from a man, you can get it. Whenever you need a man to do something you can make him do it."

One of the more experienced FBI agents was sitting in the back row. She was clearly in excellent physical condition, with very low body fat. She was African American and had very short hair. She said, "Looks like a parlor trick to me," She was obviously a no nonsense woman.

Marisol looked to the back of the room and said, "Excuse me?"

The woman stood and said, "It's a parlor trick. I don't need that defeater thing. Men do what I say, even without the promise of sex."

12