The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisol smiled and said, "Well that's excellent uh, I'm sorry, what's your name?"

The woman said, "It's Zeta Karrgon."

Marisol said, "Zeta, I can guarantee that the EID will be perfect for you. If you already have the confidence to influence men, the EID will become the best weapon in your arsenal."

Zeta crossed her arms and scowled. She was obviously skeptical.

Marisol said, "I thought this may happen. Ok ladies, I have a confidential video to show you."

Marisol used the automation control on the wall to activate her video presentation. The lights dimmed and a video image flickered to life. The paused video was an image of her standing in front of Manuel Ora, just as she was beginning her interrogation.

Zeta returned to her seat and the room fell silent. Marisol smiled and said, "This is actual video of me using the EID to obtain information from a prisoner. This is classified top secret. This is the type of power you will be wielding."

The video began with Marisol speaking to her restrained prisoner, "Sargent Ora, my name is Dr. Marisol Redding. I am here because you have information needed by the Free Nations of North America."

The women looked at each other and back to the video. The women watched the prisoner give his standard military response. When he said, "Fuck you," several women in the room chuckled.

When Marisol dropped her overcoat several of the women began paying closer attention.

After Marisol spoke to Manuel in Portuguese she commented to the ladies, "I used his native language to rattle him; keep him off guard."

Later in the video she said, "You see, he mentioned torture. He was truly afraid that I was going to torture him. Little did he know that my method would be more effective than torture and yet, not illegal."

After Marisol made Manuel produce an erection she paused the video. She said, "Look at his face. He's feeling so many emotions. He's confused, scared, sexually aroused, but most of all, he's hopeful. He's hoping, beyond hope, that he will be allowed to have a natural orgasm."

Marisol smiled and turned to the ladies. She said, "After that, Manuel was more than happy to tell me anything I wanted to know. This interrogation is what led us to the cache of weapons in Indianapolis which, in turn, allowed us to render the Avalon protesters harmless."

The room was silent for a moment, then Zeta spoke up. She said, "So did you fuck him?"

Marisol grinned and said, "That's classified."

Zeta said, "I bet you did, that way he'd be cooperative the next time you questioned him."

Marisol turned off the video and said, "Excellent conclusion Zeta," she turned to the class and said, "So who's in?"

The plain looking blond in the front row said, "Sign me up!"

Marisol smiled and nodded. She said, "I have the injections ready for all of you. You can get them now if you want."

Marisol said, "Just so we are all clear, I want you to understand what I'm asking. Yes, I want you to receive the EID injection today and gain this power over men. Then, I want you to practice and perfect, your male management techniques. Finally, I want you to recruit more women."

The women were all listening intently.

Marisol continued, "Ideally not just any women, but women who are already in influential positions. Women like doctors, lawyers, college professors, and yes, even women in politics. Eventually I want the EID injection to be available to all women."

Zeta Karrgon smiled and said, "Are you planning to take over the world?"

Marisol smiled and said, "Actually my plan is not for me to take over the world, it's for women to take what we have earned. We were oppressed for generation after generation. Then, for a long time we supposedly had equal rights. We all know how equal our rights were."

Marisol walked amongst the women as she continued, "Then, the erection inhibitor was introduced. It was billed as a great equalizer. No more sexual harassment. No more rape, or violence. But guess what? The erection inhibitor stifled women as well. There used to be a thing called casual sex. Women could flirt and, if they chose, have sex with whomever they wanted. They could use sex to influence men. The erection inhibitor ended that."

Marisol could tell by the expressions on the women's faces that they were beginning to understand and agree.

Marisol paused and looked around the room. She said, "This is a new beginning. You need to learn to exploit the EID, then teach others, so they can teach others. Take back your sexuality and use it. Use it to advance womankind. I'm excited to see where we end up in a few years."

Zeta said, "Okay ladies, I say we give it a try."

All the women agreed. Zeta turned to Marisol and said, "Nice demonstration. I've wondered about Banner's uh, equipment. He may be worth pursuing."

Marisol said, "Zeta, I'm sure that if you want Banner, he's yours for the taking."

A short time later Marisol stopped by James' office. She walked right in and closed the door behind her.

James said, "Hello Marisol, how did it end? Are the ladies on board?"

Marisol said, "Indeed they are, which means it's time for me to thank you," she reached over and locked the door.

James was delightfully surprised.

Marisol said, "Strip, just go ahead and take everything off."

James quickly stood, kicked off his shoes and began removing his clothes. Marisol strode over and took a seat on a chair in front of James' desk.

As he was stripping he said, "So do you want to do it on the desk or over on the couch?"

Marisol just smiled as James removed his clothes. Soon he was fully naked. He said, "Okay uh, it's your turn."

Marisol said, "Come over here James."

He walked over and stood in front of her placing his genitals just below her eye level. His shriveled penis was pointing at the floor.

Marisol reached up and cradled his swollen balls. She looked up at him and said, "So tell me, how long has it been since your most recent natural orgasm?"

James was staring at Marisol's hand. He said, "It's been years. Plus I've stopped purging in hopes of having an orgasm with you."

Marisol raised her eyebrows. She said, "Is that so? Well aren't you confident."

James got a little worried and Marisol could see it on his face.

She said, "Don't worry James. I said you'll have a natural orgasm today. Kneel down so I can reach you."

James dropped to his knees before Marisol. She reached around and applied her wrist to the back of his neck. James penis sprang to life and became rock hard.

Marisol reached down and grabbed ahold of it. James held his breath at the sensation.

Marisol commented, "Zeta is right, you do have some nice equipment here. You know James, she's getting the EID injection. If you're very nice to her maybe she can help you in the future."

James said, "Maybe, but not now. Why don't you take your clothes off?"

Marisol released James' cock and said, "No, I don't think so," she stood and stepped away from James.

He said, "Wait! You said you'd have sex with me!"

Marisol corrected him. She said, "I said you'd have a natural orgasm."

She reached in her pocket and pulled out a small bottle and placed it on his desk. She smiled evilly and said, "I recommend you use hand lotion. It prevents chafing."

Marisol went over and unlocked the door. She looked back and said, "Have fun James," she walked out.

End Chapter 08

12