The Erogenous Zone S01 E02 - Mother of Invention

Story Info
Mistakes can lead you to a happy place.
5.1k words
4.56
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twilight Zone-like music plays...

Narrator :

What motivates an individual to accomplish something great? Money? Legacy? How often do inventors see their creations turned to purposes unintended? How often are they haunted by the fact that they did something because they could, not thinking if they should.

Here is David Morgan. Teenager, honors student, victim of a broken home healed through remarriage. He's not at all thinking about how history will view him, but his actions here today will still carry unintended consequences to rival the great ones. He's about to walk a mile in shoes the likes of Edison, Gatling and Oppenheimer as he visits...the Erogenous Zone.

Twilight Zone-like music plays...

I've heard it said that Necessity is the Mother of Invention. I don't know if I agree with that. I think Creativity is a better Mother for Invention.

Take me for example. I have a problem and I need a creative solution. All the existing solutions probably wouldn't work in my situation, so I need something special...and I'm going to have to make its myself.

Like most teenage boys I want to have sex. A lot of it. All the time. ALL the time.

I don't mind that my Dad got remarried after my mom left. My new Stepmom is pretty cool. She's cool with me calling her Wendy and I don't even mind that she has a daughter about my age.

For the most part my step sister is alright too. She acts like she older than I and she is frighteningly...distractingly...comfortable with her body. Not 'naked around the house' comfortable, but certainly 'scantily clad when I can get away with it' comfortable.

She walked down to breakfast this morning wearing these short pink velour shorts with "Juicy" printed across her ass. It's a fine ass..."juicy" is very appropriate.

I don't need to fuck her...but I want to. Really bad. So bad it hurts some days. I mean it physically hurts. My cock gets so hard looking at her that if I don't have loose pants on then the constriction just about kills me.

Of course, loose pants bring their own problems...it's hard to hide what's become a large and surprisingly solid erection.

This is the one time that loving science is actually going to work in my favor. At school I get classified as a nerd, but I'm a whiz at chemistry and do quite a bit of self formulation. Most of what I concoct fails miserably...but every now and then I hit a big one.

So, let's approach our problem like scientists, shall we?

Problem: I'd like to fuck my 18 year old step sister. Regularly. I have about 6 months before senior year finishes and she heads off to college.

Obstacles: Plenty. Even though I'm only a "step" there's still a taboo. Plus, she has a boyfriend. Plus Plus, she doesn't even think of me in a sexual way. And then there are the parents...must avoid their noticing what's going on.

Hypothesis: There is a chemical composition based primarily on human pheromones which when properly mixed with certain enhancers would could make me sexually attractive to her. The question is will it be enough?

Batch 1: My Proof of Cumcept.

Pheromones are pretty easy to come by. The internet is full of sites that claim to sell the ultimate female attracters. Heck, even Axe body spray has some, although in a concentration too small to work for me. A little research and I have an amount of the one touted as "most powerful"...it has the highest concentration of the necessary organics so it'll make a good base for formula DHC. That's Drive Her Crazy. Pretty cool, right?

OK, I'll work on it.

The base is designed to be delivered orally and requires some time to take effect...but that's not likely to be workable for me so I'm going for a more natural spray that would emanate from me to her olfactories. Direct path to the brain and much faster acting. Plus, I need to marry it to my step-sisters pheromone signature. I'm not going to tell you how I got that...if I'm being cool then I'll say it's a 'propriety method'...but in truth it was just gross.

I linked the DHC and pheromone signature to my favorite neurotransmitter (it's an Adderol derivative) and dropped it into an atomizer.

Next morning, I sat at the breakfast table with my pheromonal but otherwise unscented brew hanging in a cloud around me. Kerri strolled in rubbing sleep from her eyes...still wearing what I assume were her pajamas...a pink elastic camisole midriff baring top with lace straps that highlighted her B-on-their-way-to-C perfect breasts and another of her trademark "Juicy" short shorts...these in powder blue.

As she dropped into her seat next to me I watched intently for any sign of an effect. I was hoping for some wetting of the lips...maybe a little unconscious grooming...a rising flush in the cheeks or chest area would be fantastic.

Two minutes went by with idle chatter between the four of us (we'll three...Dad didn't rally chit or chat) when suddenly I saw a sign from God...I say that with no exaggeration because if you saw my step-sister's nipples get rock hard in that moment you'd get religion too.

Damn, they were gorgeous. Small and tight...just begging to be pinched or rubbed or sucked on. She didn't appear to notice (Dad sure did though!) and so did my cock, which was achingly hard even in my somewhat loose boxer shorts. I wanted to reach down and rub myself almost as bad as I wanted to touch her nipples.

I excused myself and almost ran back up to my room to relieve myself...I'd say Batch 1 was a resounding success!

Batch 2: Feeled Trials.

It's been three days since the Proof of Cumcept and I've been wearing DHC each morning to breakfast. By the way, last reference to DHC...the new branding is PCU...Pheromone Cock Unblocker!

No? Are you sure you're in my target demographic? I'll keep working.

Time to let you in on a little secret...I'm tapped in to my step-sisters communications. I have a logging app installed on her phone and her computer that sends me summaries of her daily activity. I know, I'm a total shit, but if you hadn't figured that out by now you're probably not the smartest person in the room.

Oh wait, that would be me anyway.

Reading Kerri's texts each day I see that PCU maybe works too well. It did arouse her, so much so that immediately after breakfast she starts sexting her boyfriend Brad. They get hot and heavy all morning until they can sneak away. If they can't, then she comes home bitchy and makes life miserable for everyone. There's going to be a huge market for THAT, I'm sure.

That's sarcasm. Just wanted to be crystal.

So, modifications are in order. I need it to hit and hit hard, but as soon as she walks away from me she needs to come down...that way she'll associate the turn on with yours truly.

The favorite neurotransmitter I mentioned in Batch 1 was derived from one I discovered while making Crystal Meth.

What? I saw Breaking Bad just like you did, only I actually understood the science. Don't worry...I don't make drugs. I just wanted to know if I COULD.

Still, with Meth you want a neurotransmitter that help bind the chems to the brain...that produces a longer high. I needed the opposite affect, so all I needed to do was replace the trimethylene with di- or monomethylene. I'll start with the di-...it has to stick long enough to actually turn her on.

I was all set to try it out in the morning, but before I got there Something Happened.

It was the middle of night and I woke up because someone had just snuck into my room. I've got blackout curtains (they are awesome for gaming everyone...totally eliminates glare) so I couldn't see very well but Kerri was cranky this evening. I was worried that I was busted...maybe she found the logging app? I pretended to still be asleep.

She quietly walked over and knelt down next to my bed. She just sat there for a moment, I don't know why but I was prepared for the worst...cold water?

Then, barely perceptible, I felt fingers touching the blanket over my groin. Just one tentative stroke. When nothing happened she did it again. Now I'm starting to get hard and I can hear her breath speeding up. I'm a little bigger than average normally, but I created my own low dose viagra-variant that maximizes blood flow to make a bigger and harder erection.

Yes, I'm aware that my painful erection problems are a problem of my own creating. Stuff it.

Not really at the top of my mind right now because I'm getting felt up by step-sister and I don't know what to do. If I "wake up" she might bolt...I didn't douse myself with PCU before bed so I don't know if this is "fragile drunken horniness" or "action with Intent to Fuck".

She squeezes my cock and a little "ohh" escapes her throat. Holy Shit.

I decide to take the middle road. I groggily shift so my leg falls out from under the covers and off the bed. Her hand quickly pulls back and she sits dead still for about 20 seconds...then slowly gets up and sneaks out of the room. I got a whiff of very excited pussy as she stood up.

I would say the Feeled Trial was a resounding success. I spend the rest of the night thinking up a new name...gotta stay ahead of the marketing...

Batch 2: Feeled Trials - Interim Report

I'm up early and I'm thinking about ditching Batch 2 of PCU all together. It's short turn-on/turn-off is powerful, but it's going to take weeks to "train" my step-sister to associate the high with me, then more weeks to overcome her natural inhibitions. I don't have that kind of time, so I'll wear it and hope to get lucky (pun intended) while I'm working on the new stuff.

But solving that problem is really a balance issue. I need to relax her inhibitions...which you'd normally accomplish by slowing down her nervous system. Slowing the nerve impulses brings feelings of relaxation and ease. There's a whole host of depressants that accomplish this but most of them automatically depress sexual desire as well...except one. Alcohol. Good old fashioned moonshine.

Now it's time for you to learn a little brain chemistry...the ethylene molecules in most alcohols cause your brain to release norepinephrine. That's a lovely neurotransmitter that is proven to increase arousal and excitement. It also lowers inhibitions and increases impulsivity. It's the Holy Grail of bad decision making...and just what I'm looking for.

I hear you...it's not like we've got a bunch of norepinephrine laying around, right? Probably wrong. Norepinephrine is an old term for Noradrenaline...which is a key ingredient in most common blood pressure medicines.

Isn't it sexy that I'm so smart?

It is going to take me a few days to acquire the ingredients and synthesize the new compound. I'll lose valuable time because of my Dad's birthday party this weekend. Still, EnBeEmPe (No Brain, More Pussy) is going to be a hit...I can tell!

Batch 2: Feeled Trials - Interim Report 2

A few days have gone by and things are getting weird around here.

I've been wearing PCU 24x7 just in case an opportunity arises, but Kerri has started avoiding me. She's been taking breakfast on the run and literally walking out of the room when I walk in. Wendy asked me if we'd had a fight...I just shrugged.

So regardless of whether she knows WHY...she definitely has associated me with her turn-on and is struggling to deal with it...which is lessening the already limited benefits of PCU.

At the same time, my Dad seems to have woken up from his traditional detachment. He actual been chitting AND chatting. It's a little sickening to watch him being all "kissy face" with Wendy. At least he could act like and adult male instead of an adolescent. I gotta tell you, I don't think Wendy likes it. The cutesy stuff I mean. She gets this hollow look. Like she's got what she wanted but it's not what she WANTED. Y'know?

If all that isn't enough, I think I'm getting some sort of pheromone feedback. I've been super horny since I started regularly wearing PCU. It shouldn't directly affect me, but if it's affecting Kerri and she starts kicking off super-horny pheromones or something like that it COULD come back on me. I mean, I thought I was horny all the time before, but now...let's just say I'm thinking about "seeking help if my erection lasts more than four hours"...and that's AFTER I jerk off.

So the new plan is the same as the old plan, with a little more intensity. I've got to get EnBeEmPe online...break down my step sisters defenses...fuck the living shit out of her as often and as long as I can and hope I can have a normal life when she goes away to school.

None of that can start until I get the Norepinephrine...which won't happen until Saturday which is when my Dad's damn birthday party is and THAT will take up very valuable fabrication time.

At least I don't have to deal with the damn FDA.

Batch 2: Feeled Trials - Interim Report 3

Holy Shit. ShitshitshitOh My Fucking God I don't believe this!

You know how sometimes a mistake can lead to some new invention that nobody ever imagined? Like penicillin...or chocolate chip cookies.

Yes, by accident. Read a book...or just Google it, I don't care. It's true.

Anyway, I made a colossal motherfucking oversight...and it just might work out for me.

My Dad's birthday party is going on in the back yard. It's a pool party and a barbecue and it's got family, friends, neighbors and a whole lot of bikinis. I did not need this. Not today.

There are neighbor girls in bikinis...cousins...MILFS...and of course my step sister in a very scant very red number with gold metal hoops at the hips and cleavage.

I've got my baggiest shorts on and still I'm sitting in a chair because the wood I'm sporting would be obvious. I am so horny I can't think straight.

Kerri walks past me into the house. Fuck the EnBeEmPe...I don't need it to make bad decisions. I'm going to smother her in PCU and get some damn relief.

I quickly get up and follow her inside. She's headed through the kitchen toward the front room and I hurry after her.

"Kerri! Wait!"

"Stay away from me." As I grab her wrist.

"I just want to talk for a minute...here, Dad's office."

"Let go of me you little creep!"

She tries to slap me with her other hand but it hits my shoulder ineffectively and I grab it too. Then I pin them to her side and lean in, pressing her against the wall.

Her eyes are closed and her breathing is fast. I can feel her hard nipples against my naked chest. I bend my knees just a little and tilt my hips so my rock hard erection rubs it's length against her bikini bottoms.

"Nooo...nooo...why am I so hot for you?" She moans as she nuzzles into my neck. I keep moving my hips and stroking her slit. I drop my hands to my waistband to free my cock for more direct action when I hear Wendy's voice from the other room.

"Kerri! Where are you? It's almost time for the cake and I need your help."

Suddenly the PCU induced spell is broken and Kerri pushes me roughly backwards.

"Get the fuck off me, creep!" She storms out of the room and past the approaching Wendy.

"Kerri! Come back." This said to no avail as Kerri continued up the stairs slamming the door to her room with finality and no small amount of dramatic flair. I quickly pull my shorts back up.

"Was that Kerri?" Wendy says as she walks around the corner into the office. "I've been looking for her everywhere."

"Yep...in her room." I replied with no small amount of surl. My cock was still rock hard from the residuals of my step sisters super-overheated pussy. Christ, I could still smell her arousal in the air! I was so close...

"Y'know...I've got a brother, and growing up we really were at each other...every day we fought...".

Oh My God...I can't believe she's picking now to offer parental advice.

"...and for a while it was terrible...but when I really needed him"

"WENDY." I say far more sharply than I intended. "Would You Please Sit Down And Shut The Fuck Up!"

To my surprise, she did just that. She immediately sat down in the chair across from my Dad's office desk. She almost seemed to fold in on herself, her hands in her lap and her eyes looking at her feet.

"I'm sorry." She barely whispered.

"I'm sorry what?" Meaning to ask what exactly she was sorry for.

"I'm sorry...Sir."

What the...? Wait a minute...

I stepped in closer to her...my legs nudging her knees apart. The top of her bowed head almost touching the still raging hard on trapped in my swim trunks. Using just a finger under her chin, I lifted her head slowly, watching her eyes grow wide as they passed over my groin and up my shirtless chest until she was looking me in the eyes. Her face was flushed and her eyes were hungry.

"Take a deep breath." As she did so her captive breasts strained against the swimsuit fabric. Her eyes close and her skin grew an even deeper shade of rose as the PCU flooded her system. When she opened them again she'd gone beyond hunger to mindless need.

I'd intended PCU for Kerri, but her body chemistry was almost identical to her biological mother's. Wendy's. And Wendy didn't seem nearly as stubborn about accepting the direction of her horny body.

If you think I'm going to miss this opportunity for some vague moral reason, I have some AOL stock to sell you.

"You are to keep your hands on the arms of the chair until I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?" To which she nodded. Quick as a snake I grabbed her throat and brought my face right to her ear. "First rule, my lovely little slut, is that you will answer all my questions with a complete sentence. Do you understand?" I learned this from an erotic story I read once.

She nodded again. I stood straight and slapped her left breast. Not very hard, but I hope hard enough to let her know I meant it. She gasped, but kept her hands on the chair arm. Her left nipple hardened to a point. I SO wanted to twist it, but wanted to save that for a later punishment.

"I asked you if you understood the first rule?"

"I do...I'm to answer all your questions with a complete sentence." She replied. Belatedly adding "Sir." Her breath was fast and shallow and her attention was completely on me.

I'm going to have to post a review of that erotic story, vouching for the effectiveness of it's technique.

I pushed my trunks off my hips. Not fully down, just low enough to uncover the tip of my cock. At the first sight of it her head bobbed forward unconsciously. Her right hand reached half way towards me but then snapped back down to the chair arm.

I started to slide my trunks a little lower but then realized that I needed to punish her for that little slip. It's hard being the Boss. I "tsked" and mumbled something like "you shouldn't have done that"...stalling while I figured out a punishment. Her eyes widen a little, and as I moved my hand from my waistband she rocked back a little, presuming that another tit slap was coming.

I reached my hand toward her right shoulder and slipped it under the strap of her swimsuit. I slowly and gently slid the strap off her shoulder and down her arm. It exposed her breast, but also served to hold her arm close to her body.

"This might help keep your arm in place." I said as my fingers traced down her arm and down the side of her exposed breast. Amazing. Kerri had cute, pert breasts that I imagined covering with the palm of my hand, but this was the fuller breast of a woman. I ran my fingers under and gently felt the weight of it. It was heavier than I expected. I continued to lift and circle with my fingers until a sigh escaped her parted lips. Then I grabbed and twisted her nipple. Hard.

She yelped and pulled back from the unexpected sensation. I held tightly and her nipple stretched and slipped from my fingers. In her shock her hands flew to protect her savaged nipple, but this time I was ready with he next punishment.

I grabbed both her hands and pulled them away from her chest...out to a "T" and slightly back so her chest arched toward me. Then I slapped her exposed breast. A sharp upward slap followed by an immediate downward slap aimed at the nipple. Another up and a quick slap down completed the punishment. She cried at each slap but her arms never wavered from her outstretched position.

12