The Erogenous Zone S01 E02 - Mother of Invention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, her eyes were blazing, her breath rough and ragged. I flatter myself thinking she might have come, but I don't know and it would have appeared weak to ask but I know I was on fire. Treating her this way turned me on unlike anything else.

Somehow scraping out a moment of clarity, I realized that the pheromone feedback loop was a real thing. The PCU was dialing Wendy's responses to up to 11...and her jacked up pheromone emissions were firing me up in return. Dangerously so.

Fuck it...let's see if we can hit 12.

I told Wendy to put her hands back on the chair arm and threatened her with another slap if she moved them. The little minx planted her hands, but offered her chest forward daringly. In response I pulled the left strap of her swimsuit down, baring both to my leering gaze.

I dropped my trunks, pulling her face to my groin and telling her to breath deeply while I rubbed my cock over her face. Her eyes closed and I could see her savoring the feel of my hardness on her cheek. Her lips trembled as she kissed the shaft and ran her lips up toward the tip. She gave the head of my cock a deep French kiss.

She started to take me deeper into her mouth but I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back...making her look up at me. She laughed a little, deep in her throat and her eyes danced. Slowly lowered her head back onto me cock, teasingly slowly, until half of me was in her mouth. It felt amazing, but I wanted more. I worked her head on and off me, pressing her to go deeper but she just couldn't do it.

In the stories, the sluts throat just opens and your cock slides all the way in. I wanted that, but when she gagged and almost vomited on my feet I had to admit that reality was intruding.

I turned her hair loose and let her suck my cock on her own. I wanted to cum all over her face and tits from the blowjob and then leave her...unfulfilled and desperate, maybe even begging. That would be awesome. But as enthusiastic as she was at giving head it wasn't getting me there. She didn't suck at sucking, but she wasn't a rock star either.

I hate disillusions.

But that doesn't mean they can't be useful.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and leaning down close to her ear I told her I was disappointed. That I wanted her throat. That she will get better. I left the unspoken threat of punishment hanging, then I straightened up.

Desperately, she pushed her hips out of the chair seat, lifting them toward mine. Since her legs were already parted this brought her pussy up to press against my cock. Her hands never left the arms of the chair. I placed one hand under her to support her hips and ran the other over her belly and her breasts...the slick fabric of her high cut one-piece bathing suit denying me the feel of her skin until I reached her chest then the hard nipples scraped against the palm of my hand. She tipped her head back and ground her hips against mine. I'm not sure if the louder groan came from her lips or mine.

I had every intention of stopping after the aborted blowjob, but her shameless abandon drove that plan out of my mind. I reached between her legs and slipped the sopping wet swimsuit aside. I touched her wet, wet, wet pussy and she pushed her hips even higher. The scent of her rose to me...the pleasant musk laced with recycled PCU hit me like a sledgehammer and a wave of frustrated rage boiled up inside me.

I picked her up out of the chair and her legs wrapped around me. I pressed her against the wall and slammed my cock fully into her in one slippery thrust. Her face twisted in an animal growl as she started whispering "harder, please harder!"

I barely heard her. I was already pounding her as fast and as deep as I possibly could. I didn't care about subtlety or control. I was going to claim every single inch of that pussy as mine.

Somewhere along the way she said she'd started coming...maybe she screamed it, I don't know, but all I did was jam my cock deep and grind against her hips and her clit with all my strength. Then I pulled her away from the wall and laid (slammed?) her onto my dad's desk and continued to violently fuck her.

Unable to catch her breath, she kept saying "I can't....I can't...". Then eventually "I can't stop coming!". Saliva bubbled at her lips and her eyes unfocused entirely. I place one hand on her throat to hold her in place and started slapping her tits again while continuing the relentless thrusting into her.

It pushed her beyond coherent words...her whole body shaking with the endless stream of repeated orgasms. Her cunt clenched so tightly and finally my own orgasm rushed up and out of me. I gathered her up into my arms and with one final push poured my everything into her...the desire, rage, frustration and energy were all carried with my semen...pumping and pumping almost in time with the contractions of her cunt.

I held onto her as she rode out the aftershocks on my stiff but rapidly softening cock.

Eventually we unwound, and as I stepped back she slid off the desk onto he floor. Her mouth, now capable of holding all my softened dick wrapped around it lovingly as she took a deep inhale. She looked like a junkie who'd just gotten the sweetest fix after a long abstinence.

Can I cook, or can I?

Project Close Report - Epilogue

"I really don't understand why it didn't work on Kerri." I was leaning against the kitchen island with a cup of tea in my hands one morning a few weeks later. Kerri had shuffled off to college last weekend and I never did get the final batch of EnBeEmPe to work right. Kerri got out of the house without getting fucked. By me, at least.

I didn't entirely mind.

Wendy answered..."If you'd met her biological father you would understand. They both share a streak of contrariness a mile wide. Tell them to do the most sensible thing in the world and they won't, simply because you told them to."

"And you married that guy?"

"Well, he had alot of other qualities. He was an asshole...and a jerk...and a bit of a violent drunk, but he fucked like and asshole...and a jerk...and a violent drunk. Which you know I love...". Then she slid my cock back in her mouth and continued my regular morning blowjob.

"You're such a slut."

She paused just long enough to mouth "Thank you" and then took the full length of my cock down her throat. She'd been practicing.

My dad chose that moment to make an uncharacteristically early appearance. Fortunately, Wendy was shielded by the kitchen island.

"Good morning," he said, already distracted by something he was reading on his iPad. "Where's Wendy?"

Wendy popped up, still holding and stroking my cock. "Dropped a spoon." She said, flushed and flustered at almost getting caught.

"I think you need to get back down there and finish cleaning up the mess you made." I said, staring pointedly at my erection.

"Oh...". Her eyes darted to my dad and back to me, widening at my implication. I slid my hand up the back of her leg, lifting her robe. I gave her ass a squeeze and slipped my hand between to her already damp pussy. She stifled a moan but shook her head no. I slipped a hand into her robe and gave her nipple a sharp twist, holding it for several seconds and not even looking to see if my dad noticed.

"I, um....yes. You might slip on the egg I dropped." She quickly dropped to her knees as took my cock deep down her throat.

"Egg? I thought you said you dropped a spoon?" Asked my dad, without even looking up from his tablet.

Wendy started to answer but I pulled her back onto my erection and whatever she was going to say came out as "murmph". Dad didn't bat an eye.

The deepthroating did its job. After just a few more minutes I was holding back my orgasm. Wendy knew what I expected and opened her mouth wide. I laid the tip of my cock on her extended tongue and let my orgasm fly. Cum puddled on her tongue and leaked over the side...dripping onto her chin and chest. As the spurts faded she swallowed everything still in her mouth with a loud and satisfied gulp, then slid my cock back into her mouth to collect every last bit.

I love my fucking life.

I've changed my mind...Creativity helps, but in truth "Mother is the Necessity of Invention".

Here's the final marketing plug and I don't care if you like it or even get it. If you don't you can ask someone or read a fucking book. I've cast aside PCU and rebranded my formula as:

MySubmissiveElektra

.

.

.

.com

12