The Erogenous Zone S01 E04 - Fairy Tail

Story Info
A light and playful story, until it's not.
7.2k words
4.83
1.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twilight Zone-like music plays...

Narrator :

Fairy tales, that staple of childhood. Cautionary tales meant to teach children, often through fear of dire consequences. But too often in modern times our fairly tales are happy and joyful with little morality. So to balance the scales we offer you this tale...ignore it's teachings at your own risk, because it comes straight from...the Erogenous Zone!

Twilight Zone-like music plays...

Once upon a time there were three friends. Bobby, Robert and Gillian. Robert and Gillian where brother and sister and only a year apart (Robert was the elder), and Bobby was a boy older than both who lived just down the lane.

They were country teens of the Old World. Being aged eighteen and nineteen meant they had chores aplenty, but they delighted still in spending their free summer days playing at being river pirates, tiger hunters or other imaginative games in the wilderness near by their family farms.

One day, while laying on the grassy riverbank watching the clouds pass overhead and guessing at the shapes, Bobby suddenly said "I want some Nymph trim."

Robert and Gilly looked at him blankly.

"Some Elf Tail...some Wee Folk Poon Tang!" Bobby found himself still playing to an absent audience.

"You two are such bumpkins...what I'd really quite like to do is fuck a fairy."

"Ah" and "Oh" the two said in unison. Bobby was always up on the latest slang and they now knew that what he was doing was launching their new game. Far more fantastical than Tiger Hunters...and quite a bit more risqué than River Pirates.

Robert replied "You shan't really be able to do that until you've actually learnt how to CATCH a fairy first." Quite practically.

"And you shall have to learn a good deal more about fucking than you know now...fairy's are quite knowing about such things." Added Gillian, also practical but seasoned with a giggle.

If there was one thing about Robert and Gillian, it was that they were quite practical.

"Catching a fairy isn't a problem at all. Everyone knows how to catch a fairy. I could catch a dozen fairies before dinner if I cared to." Bobby said. "And as far as knowing is concerned, I know quite a bit about fucking thank you...Why I kissed Rachel Parker just last week!".

"We'll I'm part of 'everyone'..." Gillian chimed "...and I don't know how to catch a fairy." And since they were switching roles Robert noted "Kissing Rachel Parker isn't quite up to the standard of a 200 year old fairy." He added to his insult by making a moue with his lips and adding a "smoochie" noise. The siblings both laughed.

"Well, when I've caught a fairy...and fucked it...you two won't be making fun, that's for sure!"

"C'mon Bobby...we're just joshin'. Tell us how to catch a fairy." Robert said, making peace.

"Yes! Tell us how!"

"OK, first, we need to find a toadstool ring and disguise it with leaves. If a fairy flies into a toadstool ring they can't fly out until their master says so."

"So how do we get the fairy to fly in to the toadstool ring?" Gilly asked.

"Bait. Fairy's love sweets...and red licorice is there most favourite sweet of all!" Which was quite funny to the siblings because red licorice was also Bobby's favourite sweet of all.

"And the fairy will do whatever we ask to get out...because they love freedom more than even sweets!" Bobby finished, making it sound like it was already done.

Robert looked at Gilly...they both shrugged their shoulders and off they went!

They pooled their pennies and bought a bag of red licorice from the sweet shoppe in the village and spent the rest of the afternoon scouring the forest for a toadstool ring. They'd found one, but it was only a few inches across and Bobby declared any fairy they caught there "would be too small to fuck with even your tiny peepee Robert."...which elicited a chuckle from Gilly, who really didn't know any better.

So they ate red licorice and joked and played until the sun was low and only one piece of red licorice remained. Bobby was just about to declare the game over and eat it when Gilly gave a yell from the top of the next low ridge. There, at the bottom of the ridge was a small hollow cleared of trees, with a large toadstool ring growing in the center! The friends ran down the ridge and danced joyously around the toadstools, chanting "we're gonna fuck a fairy! We're gonna fuck a fairy!"

Bobby set them immediately to work...Gilly was to cover the ring with leaves and twigs to hide it...Robert would drive a strong stake outside the circle and attach a rope, then place the other in in the circle like a rabbit snare...and Bobby, with great ceremony and even greater anticipation placed the last piece of red licorice on the hare-trap trigger in the center of the circle.

The fairy would grab the licorice...get snared by the rope, be unable to untie the rope because the stake was outside the circle of toadstools! A masterpiece!

They left...careful to mark their trail so they could return tomorrow and claim their new captive.

-----

Now high above that hollow lived three fairies. Dear friends each. The eldest was Meadow Sundrenched, who was golden and serious...and does not enter into this story. The next in age was Strawberry Bombardier, with flaming hair and playful freckles...she was gentle and a warrior. The youngest was Thistledown White, and in the words of Strawberry Bombardier she had a "kink" for humans. She always wanted to know more about the human world.

When the teens left the hollow below their treetop bower she said aloud "I should like to play their game with them!". And so it was early the next morning after a delicious breakfast (which is a most important meal to a fairy) she flew down to the hidden toadstool circle and fastened the rabbit-snare rope around her left ankle. Then she said down to wait.

After a few minutes something felt wrong, so she ate the red licorice. Now properly "trapped", she sat down to await the teens return.

-----

After finishing their morning chores, the teens ran helter-skelter through the woods to the hollow, twice missing the path. When the crested the ridge and looked into he hollow they were amazed...there was a fairy, asleep, in the trap! They'd done it! Trying to be silent, but in truth making an awful racket the crept down to the hollow and carefully approached the fairy.

"Now what do we do?" asked Robert.

"Leave it to me." Bobby said Importantly. "I'll handle this!". He walked up to the edge of the toadstool ring and threw a pinecone at the sleeping fairy.

Thistledown White leapt up and lunged at the boy. She stopped suddenly at the edge of the toadstool ring because that's what the teens said should happen, but Bobby still reeled backward and fell on his behind. The siblings laughed and Thistledown White tried to look angry and menacing, but she thought it was a great trick too.

Bobby stood up and dusted off his trousers. "Listen here fairy! We're the boss of you now, and if you want to get that rope off your leg and get out of the toadstool circle you're going to have to do what we tell you. Understand?"

"Chunga mewabi toto cogrnithia" replied Thistledown White. Which was a swear in Krakenish that her cousin the sea nymph taught her. She had no idea what it really meant.

"Great!" exclaimed Gilly. How are you going to tell her to fuck you if you can't even speak her language!"

"How was I to know that fairies don't speak normal?" Bobby pled in defense.

Robert, being sly and seeing another chance to poke fun at Bobby, suggested "Maybe you could try sign language...you know, act out what you want her to do?" He barely kept from giggling as he suggested it.

Bobby thought it was the best idea yet. He turned toward the captive fairy.

"YOU". He pointed at Thistledown White.

"AND ME". He pointed to himself.

"FUCK". He moved his hips back and forth in a hilarious fucking motion that was more parody than accuracy. The siblings burst out laughing and because their mirth was so great Thistledown White also lost control and fell down on the ground giggling!

"Oh, that's too funny!" Thistledown laughed. "Please tell me that's not how you play sex."

Bobby was embarrassed and that made him somewhat angry. "So, you do speak normal. Good! Let me tell you what's going to happen now. You're going to do what I tell you...including "playing sex" and then you're going to go back into the toadstool ring when I tell you to!"

"And if I don't?". Thistledown dared.

"Then I'm going to leave you in the ring with the rope on your ankle forever!"

Thistledown White bent over and removed the rope from her foot. "I don't know what you thought this was going to do."

"I didn't know what that was going to do either." Said Robert aside to Gilly.

"Seemed to me to be a bit of lipstick on the pig of you ask me." Replied Gilly dryly.

"Whatever!" Bobby shouted. "You still can't leave the toadstool ring until your master says so...and that's us!"

After appearing sulky for a moment, Thistledown White shook her head, rolled her eyes upward and said "Fine". It seemed a grand performance to her. "What shall I do for you, oh master mine?"

"You can start by taking off you frock, and then we shall "play sex" with you." Bobby said triumphantly.

Thistledown White reached to the ties that bound her frock together at her lower back and undid them...and did the same with the ties at the back of her neck. She let the linen fall to the hollow floor and stood before the teens.

She was radiant. Barely four feet tall and perfectly proportioned. Her long white hair fell down between her iridescent dragonfly wings, and the pearly shimmer of her skin was as pale as a moonlit night. Her belly was flat and hard as a hotcake griddle, and her maiden's mound was covered in soft white fur more like a kittens than the curly pubic hairs the teens would have known.

In fact, the only color on her entire body was the purple of her eyes, which shone bright when she laughed, but even brighter when she was aroused.

The boys were obviously impressed with the fairy's nakedness. Their hardness was showing. Gilly was also affected, but she was embarrassed by how Thistledown White made her feel.

"Fair's fair" Thistledown White said. "You must show me yours now." And she pointed to Bobby, who wasted no time in doffing his shirt and shoes, then almost tripped over his trousers as he pulled them off. Thistledown White thought that while his man-thing had the pride of youthfulness, it was neither large nor small for the breed.

"And now you!" Pointing at Robert...who removed his clothes, but a little more self consciously. He had not yet filled out as much as Bobby and was a little skinny still. His manhood, while extremely erect, had maybe not reached its full growth yet.

The teens often swam together in the afternoon sun, so nakedness between them was not new...however, seeing the boys aroused frightened and shamed Gilly. "Must I?" She pled.

"Well, I have one other rule to make before we start to play," Thistledown White said. "You must each play sex one day in rotation, for playing sex is very tiring, and I cannot play with all three of you in one day. So Bobby shall play today, and Robert tomorrow and Gilly the day after that! So you needn't undress today."

Gilly was relieved at this small kindness. Robert was also relieved that he would not have to play sex first as he didn't much know HOW to play sex. Bobby, was excited that his idyll fancy of just yesterday was about to come true!

"Yes...Yes, fine" he replied impatiently. You may come out to play sex...I mean fuck...with me." Bobby said trying to sound important.

Thistledown White walked toward the toadstool ring barrier and paused as if she expected it to hinder her...she extended one slim, strong leg forward and with pointed toe stepped over. Then she looked Bobby directly in the eye. Placing one foot directly in front of the other, so her legs crossed and uncrossed and her hips hummed a delightful melody she approached the nervously excited teen.

She reached down so his manhood gently rested in her palm and whispered into his ear "Is this for me?" Then she stroked it twice, and Bobby's seeds came rocketing out to splash on her belly.

Gilly and Robert giggled at their friends "eagerness", while Bobby shouted "No! That doesn't count! That wasn't my whole turn!"

"Poor boy...don't worry." Thistledown White cooed. "You'll still get a chance to play sex with me." She ran her hand through his hair, inconspicuously wiping the remains of his seeds off her palm. She didn't much care for human male stuff. "Here...let me help you."

She grabbed him again and started gently stroking him. With her other hand she traced bull horns and tall trees in outline on his chest. She whispered nonsense Krakenish syllables in his ear and before long he was hard again.

"Now, tell me what you want me to do."

Bobby, who suddenly realized that this was not at all like kissing Rachel Parker, didn't know exactly what to do next. "Um...get in a fucking position?" He asked tentatively.

"Excellent idea!" Bobby beamed at the praise. "Which one?"

Again frozen by lack of knowledge, he said "Ah...pick your favorite?"

"Wonderful!" Thistledown White's wings blurred and she hovered about eight feet off the ground...she gracefully arched her back and bent her right leg backward catching it in her right hand. "OK, I'm ready!"

"Hey! What am I supposed to do with that? I can't fly!" Cried Bobby, getting nearly hopping mad at being mocked yet again.

Robert and Gilly had been watching their friend's predicament with a mix of curiosity and amusement. When Bobby started bouncing up and down...with his erect manhood flopping about comically they both rolled on the ground grasping their stomachs in mirth.

"I have to say, there's not much dignity in playing sex, is there?" Robert quipped.

"Maybe if he knew how to do it better?" Gilly answered. "I think maybe we need to tell Rachel Parker that her kissing lessons aren't much good!" And they laughed more.

It was between giggles that Gilly finally decided that poor Bobby had enough. She'd seen her cousin and the Wilson boy playing sex once at at least knew the fundamentals. She got up from her seat and walked down the hollow to where Bobby stood.

"Please come down here, fairy. Excellent. Now lie on the ground." When Thistledown White had complied, Gilly picked up one leg and moved it out to the side. Then (very formally) picked up the other and moved it toward the other side so that the fairy's legs we open in a wide V.

"Now you" she said pointing to Bobby. "Put THAT...THERE". Indicating his manhood and the kitten-soft mound between the fairy's legs.

"Then what?" Bobby asked.

"Then just move it about...just not as comically as your pantomime!" Gilly replied.

Bobby knelt down between the fairy's legs and pressed his hardness against her. "It won't go in." He whined.

"You need to wet it...make it slippery." Coached the fairy. "Like this...". She spit in her palm and wiped it on the tip of Bobby's pole. After that, Bobby got it in and started wildly flailing about. Rutting, is probably the best word to describe it.

Be truthful, my dear readers, were any of you more adept your first time?

He finished quickly, which was a blessing for Thistledown White because she did not enjoy it any one bit at all.

Bobby, however, thought it was everything. After ordering the fairy back into the toadstool ring the teens walked back home and Bobby talked the whole way about how manfully he'd fucked that fairy!

Thistledown White returned to her bower that night and regaled her friends with the humorous story of the teens. She resolved to play the game for two more days so that each may have a turn. Hopefully there would be two more fun stories!

--------

The next day the teens returned to see Thistledown White still in the toadstool ring. Robert, with the benefit of Bobby's experience yesterday, had done for himself once this morning already. So when Thistledown White walked sultry free of the ring he did NOT pop off in the first moments.

Yet Robert was still Robert...heavy on practicality and light on imagination. So he politely asked the fairy to lay down on the forest floor, and gently placed first one leg, then the other, in almost exactly the same positions that Gilly had done for Bobby the day before. Then with studied deliberateness, he wet his palm and applied the spittle to the tip of his manhood and pressed it into the fairy's soft mound.

However, overwhelmed by the sensation of having his manliness surrounded by the fairy, he forgot all his intended plans of gentleness and humped away on the fairy like a mindless animal until his coming rushed upon him and he exploded...all over the fairy's belly.

Bobby laughed, despite his own performance the day before, but Gilly was oddly quiet.

------

The next day after that, the teens returned to the hollow, and Gilly slowly walked toward the toadstool ring.

"I'm sorry miss," she started "I find you frightfully pretty, and when I think of you my belly gets all aflutter, but I don't have a man-thing and I don't know how to play sex with you."

Thistledown White felt pity for this shy and humble girl, so she said "Perhaps, if you like, you can kiss me in the place the boys put their man things."

"I suppose I could" replied Gilly nervously. "Would you please lay down on the hollow floor?"

When the fairy complied, Gilly gently place first one fairy leg, then the other in their proper places, then knelt down and lowered her head. She paused for a moment just inches away and inhaled a sweet scent that she could almost identify, and exhaled a warm breath that bathed the fairy's mound in warmth.

"I think I smell honeycomb." Gilly said breathily, then she placed a gentle and chaste kiss on the kitten furred slit.

For the first time since they all started playing sex, Thistledown White moaned...and the aroma of honeycomb grew strong.

Now it's a little know fact about fairy females that as they get aroused...truly aroused...the scent that comes from their womanhood is that which they had for breakfast that day. Thistledown White had eaten honeycomb and mint leaves that day.

"But there's something else besides the honeycomb" Gilly added. She lowered her head and ran her tongue several times over the warming mound. Then looking the fairy in the eye asked "Is it...Marsh Mallow?".

"Nooo..." cooed the fairy.

Gilly lowered her head again and this time her tongue probed into the warm, dampening folds. Her tongue moved bottom to top, but then paused in the middle to swirl around the deeper entrance. As she lifted her head again the fairy's hips rose in pursuit, but Gilly simply asked "Is it spring rainclouds?"

"Oh....no...please...It's not spring rainclouds". Thistledown White was barely able to reply...although spring rainclouds WAS one of her most favourite breakfasts of all.

Gilly returned for one more taste, determined to guess the mystery aroma. She kissed and licked. She gently sucked and teased with her fingers. The fairy's hips answered in gentle rhythm with the teen's movements and the scent of honeycomb and mint filled the whole of the hollow.

Thistledown White moved her hips more urgently, trying to bring about her finishing and was almost there when Gilly lifted her head once more and asked "Is it unicorn farts?"

The frustrated fairy stared unbelieving as the words hung in the air like tangible things...then she burst into a sudden and quite irresistible gale of laughter. Gilly also lost control and the two girls fell into a pile atop each other giggling uncontrollably.

In the midst of their mirth Gilly abruptly returned to the fairy's cleft. With intensity and purpose she drove her tongue into the fairy's wetness. Her fingers traced daisies and blooming roses on Thistledown White's thighs and she rode the bucking hips of the fairy through the orgasm that shattered the forest stillness, and then beyond it to the warm and hazy aftermath...kissing and nuzzling the fairy's throbbing womanhood.