The Erogenous Zone S01 E04 - Fairy Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's your curse, betrayer! Whenever to see a womanhood, or smell her scent, or even think about this heavenly place," and she rubbed her hand down her belly and over the kitten furred mound, "you will wretch, and vomit and be so violently ill that you will empty your guts and wretch for hours beside!"

Only then, when Thistledown White's vengeances had been completed did Strawberry Bombardier float down to the hollow floor, and with a gentle caress restored the injured wings of her dearest friend. And the boys knew that all their cruelty was undone and came to naught.

Well, almost all.

The night after next, Thistledown White broke the primary rule of all Fairydom. She crept silently into the farmhouse where Gilly and Robert lived...and she slipped under the covers of Gilly's bed.

There, during a few hours in the deepest night, she Played Love with Gilly. She learned that Gilly had Oats and Summer Peaches for breakfast and they sipped draughts of spring rainclouds and unicorn farts. They quietly laughed and shared joy...

...and all Gilly's hurts were healed.

Thistledown White gave Gillian a Fairy Amulet to protect her and bring her fortune and prosperity. Then she left, and they did not see each other again for many long years...but that is another "Tail".

The End