The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He wanted sex for medicine, didn't he," it wasn't hard to fill in the blanks. She nodded.

"When I wouldn't do it, they took my bag and sent me away. Now I've lost food and I have nothing. I just need to get home to care for my little brother and my mother."

"What about your dad?"

She shook her head and shed a tear. "He was the minister in our town but the plague took him."

I knew there was something hinky about the story. Of course I knew.

But, she was beautiful and I'd been alone a while, and as much as I was aware that I should get where I was going and move on... she smiled at me and batted her eyes as we drove on down the road, telling me her name was Faith, and that she'd played volleyball for her school. She'd graduated this past spring and taken a year to work for a local veterinarian before applying to schools.

Faith slipped her shoes off and curled her legs under her, asking about me. I told her that basics. My name, heading to meet my brother. The shocker, though, was when I asked the date.

I'd crawled into that cupboard under the stairs April 17th.

"Say, Faith, what's the date? I've lost track." It was an innocent question and she smiled at me with that big, innocent, prettiest girl in a small town, face.

"Mmmm, it's May 1st," she replied like it was a question. "Wait, no, it's April 30th. Yeah." She was deep in thought looking out the back window. I tried to not show my distress at the date. I'd been out for almost two weeks? How?

A small foot in its purple sock pressed against my thigh across the bench seat of the truck.

"Are you one of the ones that gets it and wakes up better? Or the other kind?" I glanced at her, she had the tip of a fingernail between her teeth, and gently sucked her fingertip. My cock was instantly a steel rod down my leg, and a surge of lust like I hadn't felt since I was a teenager washed over me.

"Oh, you are one of the good ones," Faith breathed, leaning over toward me as she withdrew her leg, curling it under her apple bottom. I knew she could see my erection through my pants, the faint dash lights cast a glow on it, and probably highlighted my arousal.

"What do you mean by 'better', Faith," I asked, swallowing hard and refusing to look at her. She was playing me somehow, I could feel it in my bones, but the lust was so strong, the cabin of the truck warming up with humid breath.

"If you get sick and Freddie doesn't take you, it likes to take boys especially," she replied in an increasingly sultry voice, "when boys get better the lucky ones are stronger, more..." she trailed off, letting her legs fall open for a moment as she spun herself onto all fours, and I would have sworn I spotted a damp spot at her core, "they get more vigourous."

I swallowed hard, thinking if how intensely aroused I was. I loved to fuck, loved it, but this was something I hadn't felt in years. It was like uncontrollable teenage lust. Surely she was full of it though? I'm sure it was just that I'd been sleeping off Freddie for so long, I was backed up. Right?

"Then there's the crazy ones. They're savages. Boys and girls."

Glancing over at her incredulously, I would've sworn I saw a flicker of light in the distance behind us. I was crawling along in the gloom of dusk, keeping it at a slow cruising speed to I didn't barrel into a trap with my lights off, but a glow was definitely some ways back behind us, the dune buggy I'd seen at the gas station at the forefront of suspects with it's roof-mounted lights. "Crazy ones?"

Faith nodded, "you've seen them, the people wearing rags and running around in packs." Her eyes blazed in the half light of the pickup's cab as her long fingers began to gently stroke my thigh, "they're like wolves. They hunt the people that haven't gotten Freddie, and if they can, they give their craziness to them when catch them. They pile on and... well, momma says they 'have their way' and pass it on."

I shook my head at the image. All I could think of was those luscious lips of hers, and the fingers that now gently, every so gently, crept onto my rock hard shaft, softly searching for it's dimensions.

"What about the girls, Faith," I couldn't believe I was asking as her fingers prodded my shaft, her eyes going wide at the thickness of my glans, and I groaned. "Oh, my momma says with it's made us ready."

I inhaled deeply to clear my head, but that was a mistake. Faith was on her knees, creeping toward my lap, her pretty little apple bottom up on the air, waving around gently as she spread that scent of a wet and ready cunny in the tiny space of the truck's cab. She had me, she knew it. I tried to summon the will to push her away.

"Well, it's made us ready and willing for the most important job..." drifted again, her whole hand squeezing me through my pants, smiling delighted at the growing wet spot in my jeans where premium leaked from me in a stream. She inhaled deeply.

Regretting it, but knowing I had to, I lowered my right hand from the wheel, clasping her hand on my surging prick with it.

"What's that," I asked, knowing what her answer would be.

Faith looked up at me with those shining blue eyes dewey with unconcealed lust, "why, just like the bible says," she said in a slightly nervous voice, like she was reciting a line she wasn't quite comfortable with, "being fruitful."

As she said it she sucked her finger, locking her blue eyes on me. My cock was surging in my pants, desperately trying to break through the worn material of my jeans. I gently pushed her hand off of my thigh, but she responded by sliding toward me, gripping my hand tightly, and lowering herself onto her belly, resting her chest inches from my leg, propped up on her elbows to kiss my fingers.

"Faith," I protested, "I'm trying to get you home." A purr filled my truck, deep in her throat.

"And we're almost there, mister," she purred, "I owe you a fair trade for the lift." She put my index finger in her mouth and began to suck.

"Ohhhh Jesus," I murmured, fighting with every ounce of willpower to not pull off the road right there. I knew it for sure. This was a classic honeypot, and my body was fighting to fall into it. Faith's tongue was warm, just that little bit of roughness as she pressed it to my digit, soft and softer as she whirled it around the tip, humming hungrily as she did, and finally popping her mouth off of the tip.

"Mister," she breathed.
 "Cal," I corrected her out of habit, and she smiled, flicking her tongue between her lips.

"Mister Cal," she exhaled, "we're almost there, why don't you pull over and I'll thank you for the lift?"

I looked ahead, we were coming up a sideroad that I was pretty sure looped around over a kilometre or three, and then back, more or less to where Faith claimed that her family's house was on the far side of Ellisvile. Ahead, fifteen, a road I'd driven a thousand times, would narrow with the rocky walls of the terrain high on both sides. Behind us, the faint glow of lights had faded, but I had a strong inkling. I was being distracted to get me to a kill box. I had to make a play, but I couldn't bring myself to throw this beautiful, horny, siren out of my car.

"How about you come on over here, and we'll see about that," I asked, trying to keep my voice from trembling as I formed a simple plan... and maybe get my rocks off in the deal. Faith purred approval and leaned in to kiss me. I held her face in my hand as her sweet lips parted, her young mouth wet and inviting. Her cool hands slid over my lap to my fly, the other squeezing the tumescent shaft through my jeans, wet with my own precum.

"That sounds good," she whispered as we broke the kiss and I gently let the truck drift smoothly over to the right, sliding to the turn, "I'll show you how much I appreciate the ride."

Deft fingers popped the button of my jeans. She'd done this before, and she cooed, but nervously, as she reached into the jungle heat of my pants, pulling them and my jeans down with a slight lift of my butt.

"Ohh Mister Cal..." Faith oohed as she got her hand around my shaft. I glanced down to see the reaction as her eyes widened, and she turned up to me with that pretty little upturned nose, real nervousness on her face, and I grinned cockily down at her, "I, uh, I really don't know if I can..."

I slid my free hand from the centre of her back where I'd been gently massaging her up to the the back of her head, letting the weight of my hand and arm guide her to where she needed to go.

"You can, I have faith in you," I told her as her hot breath washed over my prick, standing tall in font of her, "you've done this before? For your boyfriend," I asked as if I didn't know that she was in on the scam.

She nodded, eyes wide, distracted from the slight turning sensation of the car moving off fifteen by my beast. "Once or twice," she admitted sheepishly.

"Good," I told her, "I like a girl who knows how. Like you're enjoying an ice cream cone on a hot day."

I gently pressed harder, insisting now as my cock stiffened toward her mouth.

We slipped into the small offramp as I gently urged her head down to the raging purple helmet of my cock. The road changed, the smooth hum of fifteen getting slightly bumpy on the less-carefully graded sideroad, her lips just beginning to graze my cock as her warm, little tongue extended, flickering near it, she pulled away. Faith's firey red head popped up, looking out the back of the car as lights passed on fifteen behind us.

"Why the fuck are we off the road," she demanded, fear creeping in where nerves had been a moment ago as she stared down my manhood.

"Someone was following us," I answered calmly, "I saw some lights behind us a few times. The last thing I want to do is lead them to your family. Besides," I couldn't resist her any longer, my lust was alive and was taking control of my body as I ran my hand down her neck, sliding it along the gentle slope of a pert perfect pair to find the bud of her erect nipple beneath the thin t-shirt material and squeezed gently, "you wanted me to pull over."

Faith's eyes had widened as I spoke, knowing that I'd caught onto whatever plan she and the gas station crew had. Her lips parted and she bit her lower lip, squealing as I pinched the nipple between my thumb and the finger she'd sucked moments before.

She could refuse me, and I'd let her go if she did, or she could lean in and keep playing the game. I rolled along down the road a ways, happily taking the long, slow curve south as it began to pull east, groping her nineteen-year-old breasts while she considered.

"I..." she droned, "ohhh," her body was responding to me. My cock waved around above my lap, and her eyes darted from it to the back window, the entrance to the sideroad now distant, her accomplices no doubt wondering where we were. Faith's nostrils flared, I couldn't tell if it was arousal or if she was preparing to leap from the truck.

I promised myself I wouldn't let it go any farther if she refused. I'd throw her out and keep driving, even if I had to jerk myself off on the fly to make distance. I swore I'd never take her against her will. There were lines, I promised myself I wouldn't cross. But as Faith sat in the cab of my truck, her eyes darting back and forth to me and the road behind us, I swear I could smell her arousal she'd worked up to seduce me, and the pheromones were going right to my cock.

"Yeah," she breathed, putting on a press-lip smile to look confident, "quivering with excitement as my hand found the hem of her shirt and slipped under it to her soft bellow, "yeah, that's a good idea." She 'ooo'd' as I found her nipple again, this time skin on skin, squeezing her breast. I let my hand creep down and around her waist, pulling her back to me.

"As you were," I ordered. This time, I pulled her back to her position more forcefully, but her squeak of surprise came with no resistance. "Do you still want to thank me for the lift, Faith," I asked her as I slipped my hand to her neck, pressing her forward to me. My cock was pulsing with need, and I was losing control.

I could feel her breath, and she shook, but the tremor came from her core, it was sexual, hungry. She pulled herself up onto her elbows again and looked at me with a mix of lust and defiance. "Of course I do, Cal," she replied, and opened her mouth wide, licking my cock from stem to tip in a single great swipe of her wet tongue. It felt like heaven, the edge of my cock singing as her stubbly tastebuds flicked over it.

"Oohhhhh Jesus Christ, that's good baby," I smiled down at her as she lathed her way around my cockhead with her tongue, letting her spit flow and mingle with the endless beads of precum she was coaxing.

"What happened to 'Mister Cal,' Faith," I asked teasingly as her lips closed on my tip and her tongue swirled on it before intently flickering across a few times. She popped her lips off of me and scowled as I pushed her insistently back.

"I don't think you're a gentleman anym- urk," she gagged as I pushed her onto my cock again, the warm wetness of her mouth enveloping me as I drove to the back of her throat. I could feel her jaw opening as she gagged, her young mouth flooding with saliva and spit. She'd done this before, but not with me, and not so rough. I pumped her head back down as she fought back, realizing that I needed to pull off - this was getting involved and I wouldn't be able to control the car much longer. Faith stopped fighting and began to try to pump her mouth deeper on my dick, catching gasping breaths as I let her up to the head where she could breath.

Finally, I spotted drive to a switchback entrance to a property hidden in the trees, and I let go of the gagging girl so I could quickly maneuver. Faith reared back, coughing and spluttering, her face red to match her hair, a fist raised.

"You mother fuc-" she was cut off as I threw the truck into reverse and she was thrown into the footwell to land in a mess of arms and legs as I backed across the road into the switchback drive, facing out the same direction I'd come. I turned off the engine and caught her as she leapt at me like a wildcat, claws out, shrieking for blood.

"Relax," I shouted, grabbing her hands and flipping her over so that I could press her fists together. She kept screaming, so I grabbed her throat with my free hand, squeezing hard to make her stop, "I'm not going to hurt you unless you force me to." She fought a moment more, but realized that I wasn't kidding, and certainly wasn't letting go.

Finally, she stopped, breathing heavily, her breasts heaving, one of them partially exposed where her shirt had ridden up. I glanced at it, and she frowned, reddening again as I removed my hand from her throat slowly. "Just, Jesus kid, just stop," I begged.

My cock, still out, was no less hard. If I was being honest, I was feeling it even more now, but I bit my cheek and tried to focus.

"I won't fuck you, no matter what you do," she spat."

Shrugging my response, I responded, "didn't expect you to. I just wanted to give you a lift and get a beej when it was offered."

Faith shook her head.

"Listen, kid, the scam you're pulling isn't exactly a new one, " I told her tiredly. "I know those guys are looking for you, and I dunno if you like being their bait. It sure seems like you're taking on most of the danger," she looked away from me, but the resistance in her arms was finally slackening. "But I do know that I'm not gonna make it easy on them if they find us." I took a deep breath and looked out into the night. "I woke up from being sick for almost two weeks today, and I couldn't resist you."

Slowly letting go of her wrists, I held up my hands.

"I'm really not going to hurt you, though. Not my kink."

Faith sat up, pushing back to the door of the truck, trying the handle.

"Hold on, I'll unlock it," I told her, reaching past her, coming face to face, to pop the door lock, "but if you get out, I'm gone and it's just you on your own."

I sat back, watching her watch me. Her face played out her thought process, looking at me, my turgid cock, her hand on the door, back down the road.

She opened the door and made to get out, one leg hanging out the side. She stopped.

"Danno, the dad, he says if I stop doing this, he'll put me up for sale, and use my backdoor for himself," she told the night air. With the door open, some of the stink of our sweat and lust was clearing and I could almost think again. It was a lie. I could tell it was a lie. The mechanic had clearly been in charge, and his coveralls had read "Joseph."

I didn't push her out though.

"You do have a pretty nice cock though... it's longer than my boyfriend's...." her hand slid from the door handle out of view, but her shoulder began to move gently, rhythmically as she touched herself, "and it's so thick..." She turned to look over her shoulder at me, that perfect deep read hair cascading down her back, the scent of a wet pussy being played like a fiddle, "Mister Cal."

She closed the door and crawled back over to me. I was rock hard instantly. It was a play, I knew goddam well it was a play, but I'd made mine too. I almost didn't care if it didn't work out anymore, just as long as she finished the job she'd started when she climbed into the truck.

I'd see then coming if they found us, hopefully with a good moment to get the drop on them if I was lucky.

Faith's lips parted as she gently blew on my cock, the head getting purple now as it waved at her, straining for the warm wetness in her mouth. In the quiet of the night, I could hear the critters in the brush, and the smack of her lips as she opened them, taking my bulging cockhead into her mouth with a satisfied grown.

"Oh yessss," I hissed as she worked the tip with her tongue, gently bobbing on it, "that's a good girl, good girl," I reassured her as she worked her jaw open and closed slowly while bobbing. One small hand wrapped around my shaft and slowly began to slide up and down, the soft fingers wet with her spit. Her other hand, the arm pressed beneath her, was between her own legs, gently making wet snapping noises as she frigged her clit.

The sound of her ministrations and lapping filled my ears and I put my head back, trying to resist the temptation to close my eyes. Getting good head was always so intoxicating, and Faith certainly had the equipment and eagerness for it. She swirled and lapped, wetly showing me my glistening member as she made sure to not miss a drop of my precum.

She was no fellatio master, but Faith was talented clearly knew her way around dick. If what she'd been telling me about survivors was even a tiny bit true, that'd be a big help to her. I wondered how many of these dee-luxe blowjobs she'd given in the last few weeks as she pushed down, dragging the edged of her teeth along the fleshy bulb of my bellend before sliding along the shaft itself. Here, she started to gently twist her hand as her mouth met it, tongue pressing into the thick, swollen vein along the bottom of my prick, milking it slowly.

"Oh damn, ohhh that's a good trick, girl," I gasped as she dipped again, tightening her lips and milking me with her young, tight lips and talented tongue.

She responded with an appreciative hum that shook me through to my prostate.

I let my hands wander. I'd turned just a bit to her in the driver's seat so that I could get my left hand in her hair and gently urge her down my shaft, my right exploring her body, I stretched to grab her ass, intent on helping her with her masturbation, but she looked up at me angrily and twisted tight bottom away from me.

I headed back to familiar ground, reaching under her to grope her tits. She murmured her approval around my meat, working her way down it, making more noise, the wetness of her mouth began to drip down my balls. Faith slowly flattened her hand against my hips, pointlessly trying to hold back my gentle thrusts upward as I uncontrollably rocked my hips back and forth. Giving up on controlling me, she slipped it down and began playing with my balls, gently rolling them in her hand like marbles as I gagged her.