The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"glk...glk....ulk,' she grunted wetly as my head slid past her molars and I felt a ball of tickling lightning building in the head of my cock while my balls churned.

"That's it Faith," I exhaled heavily, my hips moving insistently of their own volition now, "keep that up baby, I've got something for you." I wondered if she was the kind of good girl who swallowed, or a cum hater who ran from it. Not that it mattered, she was getting dinner hot and salty tonight.

Faith exhaled with effort and pulled back enough to gasp, my prick still halfway in her mouth, and then dove back in. My cockhead finally pushed past her tonsils, forcing her to move up to straighten her throat out around me. Her throat loosened and constricted around me as my hand tightened in her hair. The sensation of was too much and after too long without spending my load, I couldn't even try to hold back. I pulled her tightly to me with my fist balled in her hair.

"Ahhh fuuuuuuck," I moaned, throwing my head back and let fly. Faith, credit to her, didn't fight to get away, but began to swallow as the first burst of cum emptied down her throat. It was incredible.

She swallowed again as another rope exploded from my tip, peeling my hand away so she could pull back, desperately inhaling through her nose. I loosed again, too much thick cum filled her mouth and she couldn't force it down.

Faith coughed and slid back, gasping and spilling a thick glob of my seed on her chest, soaking the shirt, only to find it immediately replaced as I moaned and pulled her back down finally spilling a lazy wad into her mouth, she inhaled and swallow again. Sitting back, she put on a show of opening her mouth and running her tongue around her teeth to show I couldn't overwhelm her again.

Her display make my balls tighten painfully, and I spurted one last burst of cum, splattering on her pretty face across her chin, nose, and forehead. Faith rolled her eyes, nonplussed at the facial glazing. Gently, she knelt back over, suckling my cock as it shuddered and bubbled the last of more than two weeks of cum into her pretty little good girl head-cheerleader, small town model, mouth.

After, she looked like hell, and her old t-shirt became a rag to clean up. I grabbed an different t-shirt, The Headstones, from my bag to switch out her own with. Her shirt was beyond rescue, thickly covered in my cum and her spit, it would be so solid you could walk on it when it dried.

"That thing is a weapon," she motioned at my cock, now soft, as I wiped away the last of my cum with the ruined Hip shirt. I smiled and pulled my pants and shorts back up, tucking it away.

"So I've heard."

"Seriously, though," Faith continued, "how used up does a woman have to be to be able to take that? Do you only fuck mothers of three..." she rubbed her sore jaw, "sets of twins," she teased.

I chuckled at that as I checked that my revolver was safe in the drivers' door pocket.

"You'd be surprised, Faith." I started the engine up, creeping onto the road carefully, "when I was your age, with girls your age, it took some work," the road rolled back under us smoothly, "but man," I told her looking over to her with a wink, "but once I was with real women?," I whistled, "they always came back for round two. And three."

She laughed, probably the first honest thing she'd done in my presence, and sat back in her seat.

"I'm gonna have to take your word for it."

"Fair enough," I nodded to her, "let's get you back home."

We drove into the night, and I knew, Faith had another surprise in store for me somewhere ahead.

==========================================================================

After the immediate glow and bliss of Faith's epic blowjob faded, we ended up getting back on the road quickly. I'd been driving for most of the day, and now into the night, but I felt like a cool million, and the relief of pressure had given me that glorious post-nut clarity. Even though I was normally one to drift off cuddling whenever I could after sex, I was awake and clear now.

Faith, for her part, had slid back to the other side of the bench seat of my dad's old pickup and set to picking at her nails, the sweet small town girl act dropped. I wasn't sure what I'd see out of her next, but I had a feeling her deceptions weren't done yet. She squirmed, pulling her jean shorts down, grimacing in the gloom of the cab.

"What's with you," I asked her as she shifted again. She shot me a glare that I suspected her parents had seen a lot of the last few years before Freddie took the world by storm.

"I'm uncomfortable and I didn't cum, so now I'm all wet and worked up."

"Huhn, well," I mused, "I can help with that if you want."

"Pig, I told you, I'm not fucking you," she shouted across the cab, and my right ear immediately felt the pain.

I pulled over and slammed into park. She cowered away from me as I reached over to the passenger side, "relax, I'm going for the glove box." Popping it open, I rummaged around inside and found the package of wet wipes I was looking for. I held them out to her. "Here, why don't you hop out for a sec and take care of that?"

Her blue eyes flashed shame and she refused to hold my gaze, looking away, but she still took the wipes.

A few minutes later we were back on the road and she put the packet on the dash.

"Thanks," she murmured. "I'm sorry I assumed you-" I waved her off.

"Honestly, it's fine. You're in a weird spot here."

Faith nodded and finally looked over at me. Her eyes were glistening with tears, and I did my best to smile reassuringly.

"My parents..." she began but stalled out.

"Did you run away with the bad boy, or was it something tragic and then the bad boy," I mused. "I've been the bad boy a time or two, and we're not worth it."

Faith smiled finally, and then her face fell again, "they're gone."

"How?"

She took a deep breath, and those pretty b's rose, the cool night air keeping her nipples pointed, I'd cracked the windows to let some of the stink of sex out.

"My daddy was the minister in Ellisville, and he was sort of a... well, a big believer in God over science, if that makes sense?"

I nodded, "uh-huh." We all knew those idiots.

"He and my mother got back from a trip to a big faith conference in Kentucky, and he was already getting sick. He made mom and Davey pray over him for days while he was in and out of it, and then Davey got sick too."

I took the turn that would bring us back north toward her family home and `Ellisville. From there, it was a quick hop back to fifteen, and maybe only another hour or so until I got to where I was going.

"Eventually daddy got better, but he started acting aggressive. One night I heard a noise downstairs, and he and mom were fighting. His pants were open, and he was chasing her around the kitchen with his cock out. Right in front of me he threw her on the table and raped her while she screamed for God to help."

"That's awful," I said shooting her a look that must've shown enough disapproval of her father to work, because she went on.

"After that, he went for me and Davey. I hid, but Davey was still sick, and father flipped him over and was about to rape him too when I hit him over the head with Davey's bat. He couldn't get up, but he kept crawling after me.

"So I hit him again, and again. Mom came in when it was done, and she told me Davey was dead. He must've died while we were in the kitchen."

I'd let myself speed up a little bit, the road ahead was dark, lit by moonlight. Faith had started to unburden herself, but I didn't really know why. Had it been something as small as wet-naps that did it? How?

"A few days later my mom started getting crazy too, it was just like the radio said. She was humping things around the house, and she'd gotten the same rash that my father had after he woke up. One day, she left the stove on and a fire started. By the time I got out, they'd found me and took me back to the garage. I'm paying off some kind of debt they say I have."

Nodding, I wondered if this was another setup. "Why are we going there, then?"

Faith sat up in her seat, looking ahead into the night.

"I just need to get some of my things. I'm hoping there's some of it left. It'd be able to grab some of my clothes."

I kept nodding, I wanted her to think I was buying all of it.

"That's it ahead," she pointed to a large drive off the road, not far from where fifteen would be. It was a big house, or the wreck of one, at least. She told the truth about the fire at least. The place was mostly burnt timber from the back through the second floor. The front was a little better, the flames had wrapped around the second floor front, but the extension at the other side seemed mostly okay.

"That was my room up there," she pointed to the extension.

Of course.

I crawled to a stop and turned to Faith. She was a pretty girl. Devastatingly so, verging on truly beautiful. Her diamond shaped face and upturned nose with the sprinkle of freckles, the pale pink lips, and the bright blue eyes were a killer package on top of the perky breasts and that fresh body with the long cheerleader legs. No wonder she'd been used as a honeypot.

"You need to be straight with me, kid," she looked back at me with big eyes, faking confusion, "you already tried to set me up once. Are these clowns waiting there?"

"N-no," she stuttered, anger flaring, "no, of course not!" I held up a hand.

"I really don't wanna hear it right now. I know that's true," and I did. She had tells. She'd stutter or stumble when she was surprised, and she got angry easily. She wouldn't' do that if she was trying to lure me in, it'd put me on guard.

"What about later? Your boyfriend knows to come looking for you here after a few hours?"

Faith deflated, answering sweetly, kindly, "no, no of course not." She turned away from me again and muttered angrily, "I want to get away from them."

Aaand we again confirmed her baseline for lying, but at least I could bet she didn't want to go back to them.

"Okay," I shrugged, starting up again and rolled toward the house.