The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dull thud and crack, shit, one of them had punched her. She stopped shouting, and I had the door open, reaching into the driver's side door holder for the little snub-nose I'd left there... finding nothing.

"Oh mother fuck," I hadn't had a chance to check the handgun I took from Faith's boyfriend, and the long Benelli rifle his friend had been carrying was the wrong weapon for this. No way I'd risk a gun one of those morons was packing, it'd just as likely blow up my hand as shoot sideways. I drew my hunting blade and charged forward.

I was greeted by the sight of the champagne shitbox a hundred yards down the road, skid marks at the turn and near where it was parked looked like they'd skidded out to get ahead of her, she must've run. Their car was slightly angled away from me, the passenger side back door was open, and one of them had his pants down already, Faith's sun kissed legs sticking out out off the back seat, kicking drunkenly as he fought with her jean shorts. She was dazed at least from the look of it, I had to get there fast.

The problem was the would-be rapists buddy standing a few feet back watching, what looked to be a P230 in hand. Both of the boys were dressed in gangster-wannabe track suits, the one with his pants down showing off a blazing red rash up and down his legs like the super-sized version of what I'd seen on Faith's thighs. He moved jerkily, his mouth open and drooling, laughing as he fought her.

His buddy stood nearest to me, looking away, but motioning to his girlfriend to come to him. He had a heavy bulge in his pants, and the dark-haired girl sassed at him with a bad attitude and too much jewelry, but dressed the same. She might be a problem if she was an equal part of the crew.

"I ain't coming over there, Ricky you come here an-" she stopped, laying eyes on me halfway through her argument with her track suited boyfriend. I was nearly on him and cursed. "Yo, who the fuck is that," she shouted, and he turned to see me, raising his gun as he did.

I ducked and leapt at him, hoping I could clear the last few feet, a searing pain blossoming as a bullet grazed my left shoulder didn't stop me. The knife slashed across his fingers and he dropped the gun, dark, red-rimmed eyes widening as I grabbed the arm, sliding the knife up the inside of his wrist, and then across his throat as I spun him away, dodging the arterial spray, but his free hand gripped my arm in a death spasm, and I struggled to free myself from him.

"RICKY," the woman shouted as she charged at me, and I realized she was quite a bit older than Ricky, who'd looked to be in his twenties. She might be the mother, or a matriarch of some kind, but she had a knife of her own, and as Ricky gurgled his last gasps, he still hung on tight, digging his fingernails into my arm, staring at me with eyes who's light had extinguished long ago.

Somewhere nearby I heard Faith howl with rage, kicking harder now as I glanced at her. The bigger of the two boys that had taken her for himself had finally gotten her Daisy Dukes off and found out what I was dreading - she hadn't taken the time to put on her underwear after she stormed away. He cackled lasciviously, ignoring her kicking him in the chest. With my attention diverted, the momma bear got to me as I finally slammed my foot into Ricky's face, smashing his jaw on the blacktop, loosening his grip as he died.

"Vaffanculo" spat at me as she slashed, cutting me shallowly across the ribs as I twisted back, adding a future scar to the small collection I had across my abs.

I spat back, cracking her in the face with a right that flattened her nose, "bitch!" I went for the takedown, but somehow, this tough-as-shit lady saw it coming and rammed her blade, all three inches of the length, into my right thigh.

"You think you a tough guy, huh?" She punched me, and her strength was shocking, rocking me back a step. There was no way she should've been able to do that. "I'll rip your cock off an' leave it in your ass," she promised.

Hell with that.

I wrapped my left arm around her arm as her right lashed out at me again, taking a blunted pummel to the left side of my face, and slammed my knuckles into her neck, satisfied to hear the crunch of her windpipe collapsing.

Behind her, I could see that her friend had gotten ahold of Faith's legs, and was dragging her to the edge of the door, forcing her into a spread-eagle with his hard little prick leaping in excitement.

"You're a shit mother," I told the bug-eyed bitch as she gasped into her blocked airway, eyes bugging out, and grabbed her long curly black hair, slamming her face into my knee with a loud crack. She bounced back, face a bloody mess, choking blood next to her boy. I pull the knife out of my leg, and slammed it into her heart.

"HEY," I bellowed, looking up to see tiny clawed hands swiping at her attacker at the car as he laughed and made thrusting motions with his hips toward Faith's exposed sex. "HEY, shitbird!"

He looked over at me, mouth drooling, eyes wide and crazed, he didn't seem to register that his crew was dead at my feet, but he roared, no words, but like some gorilla greeting a challenger.

And then pop pop pop, his chest was rocked by three loads from a small pistol, and he fell back to the ground, blood pumping out of his chest, face confused and enraged. Faith scrambled up from the back seat, bare-assed to the world with her jean jacket halfway down to her elbows and her sneakers, not a stitch else. Standing with her back to me, one foot on her attackers arm to pin him, and her red hair flying in the breeze as if it were on fire, pointing my Dad's old snub-nose down at him. She fired the last three into his flapping cock, obliterating it.

I managed to walk a few steps, blood pouring from my leg, and a steady trickle from my shoulder, and I stumbled, slipping on the thick blood pooling around the woman and Ricky, falling to my good knee. Faith turned, and in spite of the horror and how shitty I felt about upsetting her, I couldn't help but appreciate the sheer sexiness of her fire-ringed face and the defiant rise of her breasts poking out from the jacket as she twisted to see me, her eyes widening at the scene around me.

I smiled at her sheepishly, "hi kid."

Faith ran to me, half leaping into my arms, half propping me up, showering me with intense kisses. Her nubile, mostly naked, body was tightly pressed into me as she breathlessly told me the story of the crew in the champagne sedan spotting her, and her attempt to get away. I was bleeding steadily and would need stitches that she assured me she could handle with my little field kit. She grabbed a shirt from the champagne car, tying off my wound before quickly with a belt and the shirt, tossing their car for supplies and her things while I limped back to the pickup.

She tossed he bag into the back, and scooted to the driver door where I sat, fiddling with some napkins to cover the graze on my shoulder.

"Move over, I'm driving," Faith commanded, and I looked at her with surprise.

"The hell you are."

She responded by shoving me with surprising force, pushing me partway to the passenger side, climbing into the cab in her mostly-naked glory. I didn't mind the view while she scolded me, at least.

"Just move over, Cal, I know a place we can go to fix you up. It's on the lake, and the water should be safe enough to clean your wounds."

I gave her an appraising look as she started the truck up, turning it onto the small road and making a point of running over both the woman and her own attacker.

"I'm sorry about before," I turned in my seat, extending my leg as much as I could, "I thought you'd be okay with me going down on you." She glanced at me, eyes wide, pretty red eyebrows arched to one side like she'd forgotten entirely. "I should have asked first," I finished.

Faith smiled and shook her head, "after what just happened, you really think you need to apologize to me for making me cum?"

I nodded, "yeah," I sighed and winced, "I think I figured out why you're so sensitive about it when I saw your inner thighs..."

"Oh."

"You never caught Freddie, did you?" The truck bumped as she sped up a little, and I hissed painfully as my leg flexed.

"No."

"I think I know how you got infected after, but I don't want to make you feel like I'm asking to hear it." I was trying to be kind, gentle, I hoped I was getting away with it. "Don't tell me anything you don't want to."

Faith reddened, but kept focused on the road, making a hard left at a little drive that revealed a cabin on the water a minute or so through thick trees. She hit the brakes hard and I had to hold the dash to stay in place. She exhaled hard.

"He didn't manage to rape me, if that's what you think. He tried, he almost did... It was his blood when I took the bat to him," she stared straight ahead, jaw set. "I just kept hitting him, and it splattered everywhere. He'd scratched me when we were fighting, torn off my top, he was pulling at my pants and scratched me when..."

"It's okay, Faith, really," I painfully reached out with my injured arm and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay."

Faith finally looked at me and slowly nodded. "I just... Cal, I don't want to change, and I get so, so fuckin' horny... like I'll explode. I get mad too. Like, really really intensely angry. The bitches at the gas station all hated me because I wouldn't let them near my stupid boyfriend."

Squeezing her shoulder, I did my best to smile reassuringly, "that's okay, Faith. Maybe you didn't get the worst of it. Hell, I'm a vet, that sounds like a day that ends in 'y' to me." I glanced out the window at the cabin and the glittering lake. "Let's check out your safe house here, get some rest."

Finally, she smiled, a real smile, happy. "Maybe I can put some pants on too?"

"Don't worry on my account, I like the view," I joked, popping the door as she laughed.

Soon, we sat on the dock looking out to the lake. A small boathouse for a fishing boat with a 10 horsepower motor moored in it was nearby, the long dock extending a good twenty feet into the water. There were metal ties spaced along the inner edge of the dock, and the wood was well cared for, painted with an off-white colour that made it stand out from the dark water of the lake.

Faith had broken into the cottage, making me sit at a picnic table on the deck that surrounded it before she came out wearing a cover-up with a bucket of supplies in hand.

"Figure it'd be quicker than digging around for clothes," she told me when I nodded at the new outfit. "They had a nice first aid kit in there."

She'd used water and the last of some hydrogen peroxide on my shoulder while I sat on the bench of the table, stitching up the graze I'd gotten, and tutting at me when I moved.

"I thought you were some kind of hardass, Cal," teasing me when I flinched as she tied it off.

"I was a sniper," I rolled my shoulder, feeling the stitches hold well, she did good work, "but I still feel pain." Faith smiled at me, genuinely, the deceptions and anger seeping away.

"Well, I guess that explains all the tats and scars."

I turned to her and winked, "I hear chicks dig scars."

Faith smiled again and silently leaned into me as she hummed quietly and fidgeted with the bandage she was taping onto my shoulder. Through the thin cover up, a gauzy, flowing thing that the lady of the house probably wore over a bathing suit, I could feel everything. The downy fuzz over her mons, and the nether lips that she pushed at me, causing them to part, making a faint, damp, snapping noise like a bubble popping. The heat down there was palpable.

She patted my good shoulder and stepped back.

"Okay, we've gotta get you to the dock. There wasn't enough water in their pipes to clean your leg up so I can see what I'm doing. I glanced down at my right leg, the area below the belt she'd tied me off with was caked in blood, my jeans covered in a large stain of sticky, drying blood that would be caked onto the wound by now. I'd probably have to submerge it in the lake water to get the pants off before she could disinfect it. "But first," she threatened as she pulled out a pair of shears, and began to cut away my jeans.

Afterward, and with a bit of effort at a strong 120 to my lean 210lbs, Faith helped me up, and we limped to the dock. She helped me pull my shirt off, and I slipped into the water, keeping my torso on the dock to avoid soaking my shoulder. I hissed as the gentle currents washed away the blood and began to slowly loosen the bandage and fabric glued to my leg.

It was painful, but Faith stood over me, the cover-up flapping in the breeze on the lake, snapping me little snapshots of her body from below. She smiled, noticing me watching, and stood with her weight on one leg while she arched the other slightly, giving me a view of her pussy as it yawned open, the entrance relaxed, damp with her desire.

"Take a picture," she teased and reached down to help me slide back up to the wooden dock once my leg was ready. She'd let me keep my boxers, and they stuck to me wetly, the cold spring water and weight of the wet fabric keeping me from getting too visibly enthusiastic as I caught sight of her breasts bouncing under the loose fabric she wore. I stretched my legs out, and Faith hunkered down on her calves between my knees, holding up a bottle of vodka.

"This is gonna suck," and she poured it generously on the leaking stab wound, "sorry."

It sucked intensely, but it wasn't the worst stab wound I'd ever had, nor the worst stitches. Honestly, she was talented at it, and I told her so as she leaned into my leg, carefully checking her handiwork. I was starting to feel better, a shot or two of vodka going a long way. The sun was warm, and my skin welcomed it after too long hidden away in the dark while I was sick. I comfy glow was starting to fill me from the hooch, and the sun dried the water on my salty skin, I was comfortable, enjoying the sensation of the stands of hair flicking across my belly and groin as the girl bent over my leg worked on my wound.

"Mmmm," I growled low without thinking as I glanced down at her to the shape of the flowery cover-up stretched tightly over her perfect heart-shaped ass. It wiggled gently as she worked, the split up the leg of the wrap slowly riding up a milky, gently tanned thigh. I felt my cock twitch, realizing that it was within inches of a perfect, sexy, young woman of nineteen. Faith seemed to ignore me, and I felt a sharp pinch as she looped another stitch in my thigh.

"Just a couple more, I don't want this opening up on you," she cautioned me. I exhaled, trying to not allow my imagination to get away from me. My cock twitched again as her long hair brushed across it and my flat belly, catching momentarily on the light trail of hair below my navel. It tickled, and I involuntarily flexed my abs, making my cock bounce through the fabric of my shorts, slapping her arm.

"Stop moving," Faith ordered more firmly this time, pushing her hand into my stomach as she drew the thread through my skin. The warmth of her hand was too much and I was fully hard, my rod pressing insistently across her forearm. She turned her head and glanced at my tented boxers, the buttoned fly nearly bursting with my rock hard cock. "Oh," she breathed, and the warm, moist air she exhaled on me made it jump again. "I'm... uh, I'm almost done," she glanced up at me, blinking her eyes closed to force herself from staring at my cock. "Can you just," she exhaled through pursed lips, "maybe just distract yourself?"

I nodded, holding my breath and staring at the fluffy spring clouds, willing my erection down, and failing. It wasn't long until I was looking at her ass weaving in front of me again, the teasing of the long red strands of hair on my bare skin too much, and I reached out, gently touching her hip, caressing it slowly as I drew the thin fabric toward me so that just the very peak of her bottom was peeking out to my perspective, her perfect ass and tight little pussy exposed to the sun.

Faith 'mmmm'ed' gently, pinching me as she pushed the last stitch through. "Oh god, I'm trying to do this right," she begged.

"You like my scars," I reminded her, slipping the fabric further to me, exposing her skin and the small of her back to me. "Oh yes," I could smell her desire growing from the breeze blowing in off the lake. My cock surged, and the button on my boxer's fly gave way, the fabric flysplitting open as my shaft rose, the helmet caught in the fabric at the bottom of the opening. A gentle pull on the stitches and a snip, she was done.

Cupping her perfect youthful ass in one hand, I squeezed tightly as my fingers worked around Faith's buttocks, pushing forward into my grip, and finding the sweet, dewey valley of her pussy. Ringed in moisture, I found the outer fold of her sex and ran the pads of two fingers over them. Faith shuddered, rising to her knees to allow me access, and found herself slipping forward across my lap as I slipped the tip of my middle finger into the valley between those soft, meaty, lips, and gently swirled it in her opening.

"Ahhh," a moan of pleasure, her hips bucked gently, trying to pull my questing finger deeper, but I pressed down with my palm and held her across my good leg, keeping my finger's slow circles around her opening and over her clit going. "Oh oh, oh Cal, oh that's gooooood."

Unable to buck and pull me in, Faith slid her left leg up, stretching it underneath her belly, and slithered her right hip onto my good thigh, extending her leg out across me, beginning to push back and forth, slipping easily up and down my muscular thigh as her pussy soaked my skin.

"Do you like that," I asked rhetorically as she ground on my leg, gasping as I slipped my finger across her clit, and let my thumb sink into her. Faith moaned as I gently pressed my thumb and forefinger together over her clit and g-spot.

The moan Faith made as she arched into my hand, raising her face to me with glazed, unfocused eyes told me everything I wanted to know. It was low, from deep in the lungs of a good girl who couldn't get a decent lay even when she broke bad. A few strokes, and I couldn't hold her hips down any longer as she bucked and shook with her first orgasm as her voice slowly became a wail of ecstasy and my hand was flooded with her juices.

Faith quaked for a few more moments, slowly pushing herself off of my fingers, slipping further across my lap, she flipped over, her open, dripping pussy frothy, her fluids splattered down her crack, and into her belly button. Her abs were defined in two long heaving strips, glistening with her pleasure. I played my fingers through her searing red bush and slid it up to expose her breasts to the air.

"Mmmmm that was incredible," she purred, stretching and gently writing in my lap. One of her cheeks ground on my cock as she wriggled across me, keeping her legs open, tempting me with her hungry pussy. "I never thought it could be that good."

Laughing, I bent to suck her nipple hard, making her gasp and mewl, "ah! Ohh Mister Callllll," she encouraged, "what else are you going to do to me?"

Pulling off her her breast with a pop, I squeezed and pinched her other nipple, slipping my hand under her and raising her up, "stand for me," I commanded, and she obliged, rising in front of me as she pulled the wrap over her head. The sun was behind Faith, and her red hair caught it and whirled around her head as the cover-up slipped over her, catching in the wind to frame her face in a whirl of bright hair. I slid my hands to her thighs, and she smiled nervously, girlishly. Her pussy scent wafted to me and I leaned in, pulling her close, forcing her hips to rotate forward. She wobbled and squealed.

"Careful! I"m still shaky from before..." I lapped hungrily at her pussy lips, pulling her left leg over my shoulder, and grabbed a smooth ass cheek in each hand to hold her steady.