The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus God," Faith cried out as my tongue penetrated her, curling back at the top of her pussy so I could trigger her g-spot again. Immediately, Faith began to rock back and forth as I lapped hungrily at her sweet, peach of a pussy. "Oohhhhhhh fuck ohhh ohhh fffffuck," she changed like a prayer.

Looking up at her as I mowed down on her snatch, I luxuriated as she threw her head back, wrapped her hands around my head and knotted my shaggy hair. She slowed steadily, sweet, slick, and sticky as only a girl of 19 could be. Faith was getting used to it, starting to make a little less noise, just panting happily as she leaned back, letting me take her weight on my forearms. I slipped my left hand to the back of her thigh, and my right up her back as I pulled her off her feet.

Her red head bobbed up in front of me as the change in pressure pushed her deeper onto my tongue, and I devoured her as her back came down to the dock, just her hips and ass in my arms now, as she wailed a crashing orgasm and nearly drowned me as she came.

I lay her down on the dock, artfully placing either leg over my thighs, so she was spread ready in front of me. She pushed her hands down her body to cover her pussy as she rode out the quakes of her orgasm.

The flush burned across her body, and the freckles on her inner thighs pulsed with the twitches of her hips. Pulling my right leg under me, I listed myself up and slid my boxers off, pulling them down my injured leg, and flicked them toward the shore. Setting to stroking Faith's thighs, and scooting forward, I stroked her thighs, letting my heavy erection bounce, slapping onto her leg. Faith, borderline comatose looked at me with lidded eyes. Her pussy was ready, blooming open and drooling her nectar, her clit engorged. "S'what now, she asked me sleepily, wiggling her hips.

"You know what."

I lined my cock up with her slick hole, pushing my angrily purple head down into her thickly pooled juices, and then up to her clit, treated to an impressive gasp as I pushed the head of my engorged cock into her opening.

Faith tensed and arched her back, "aaaaooww, oh fuck."

She was certainly no virgin, but she clearly wasn't used to taking my kind of girth. Faith began to frantically slap my belly as I leaned over her.

"It's okay, girl, it's okay, just breathe and let yourself get used to it."

Biting her lip, Faith nodded and held still. I pulled back slightly, only easy forward a tiny bit and then slowly back again.

"Is it all in, yet?"Her face had reddened. I needed to relax her or this would be a disaster. Gently, I began to play with her tits, and i slipped a hand into the small of her back, arching her to help open her up. I began to rotate her hips gently, and she gasped, pressing her eyes closed, but she bit her lip and began to oooo quietly as I rocked my tip around her tight opening.

Leaning down to kiss Faith's pursed lips, I pressed my barrel chest lightly to her breasts, "that better baby," I whispered in her ear, stroking her neck, massaging out the tightness she held.

Faith nodded, "kiss me," and she pulled at my hip. As I leaned in to her, her tongue pushed my mouth open and she moaned that deep animal sound again as I pushed a couple of inches further into her pussy. Now it was good, I worked my way in, pulling back, relishing the sensation of the edge of my swollen glans dragging across the rippling walls of her tightness. I rocked back and forth, her walls rippling and squeezing me.

"So good, Mister Cal," she sighed as I plumed her love tunnel, "didn' think I could take it, ooohhhhh."

Faith began to pant into my mouth as another orgasm built. I was at least six inches deep in her by now, only three-and-bit to go, but she was narrow, and she'd need more practice to take me more easily.

Just as I thought I'd get the last few inches, her breath hitched and she came, clamping down hard, slowing our pace as her fertile teen pussy tried to milk my load. I clenched my teeth and held my load tightly as I surfed her pussy and her hips pumped and shook.

Faiths hands went to my chest, pressing her tits together as she pushed me back, slowing my pace like an experienced lay. "Y'like m'pussy," she mumbled drunkenly, "m'I takin' it good?"

"Tell me y' love my pussy, Mister Cal," she begged. "Tell me I'm your good l'il slut," her voice intensified, insisting.

Her fluttering g hands began to dance on my back, and her titties bounced in our gentle rhythm. I pushed meeting resistance, and she yelped, stretching one leg out to hook on my back.

"You're my good little slut, Faith," I wanted to get all the way into this tight little girl, "be a good bitch and take me all in."

Faith nodded enthusiastically, grinding onto me, pulling herself deeper on my thickening prick and biting her lip with a determined grimace. In turn, my balls were starting to boil over, and my control was slipping as her increasingly filthy mouth was speeding it up. "Oooo fuck fuck fuck," she chanted as I pistoned into her, "fuck me deeeeeep."

Finally, I broke through, my cock like hot steel, I pushed all the way to Faith's bottom, and felt the rubbery wall of her cervix as I ground against it Grabbing her hips to lift her into my lap, her ass rocked between my thighs. With her back arched, I could drill deep down with each thrust, and she and yelped in time as I began to feel my orgasm build.

"Ah ah ah ahhh, break...innng...meeee," she keened and spread her.

"Not much longer, gorgeous, I got your pussy where I want it now girl," I'd been taken in by her stream of chatter, I bent back down to her mouth, rolling my hips into her, driving deep into her silky tunnel, swivelling my hips as I bottomed out, making Faith's yelps stream into an endless string of sing-song babble as her body clamped down on me.

"This is it, you hot little slut," I rasped into her ears, hunched over her, "tell me you want it," and I forcefully pushed my tongue into her pretty mouth duelling tongue to tongue as I stayed fully penetrated in her quim and ground her into the deck below.

Faith threw her head back, overcome as I worked up her lather, stretching her from pussy opening to womb, the space between is a mess of frothing love-slick and sweat. I twisted my hand in her hair and pulled her head back from mine, "tell me you want my cum."'

Faith grabbed my face and half-opened her cum-drunk eyes, red from exertion, slicked with sweat. Her mouth was slack and moved without words, grunting and yelping. Our stomachs slapped together, and I flipped her legs back over my elbows. She locked her eyes with mine.

"Y'cumming..?"

I came with a force that I hadn't mustered in years. It felt like a shot down my shaft of pure white-hot pleasure, bursting inside of her little, beaten, pussy. I gasped, bursting again, pressing my hips hard against hers.

Faith kept her eyes locked to mine, her deep blues wide and overwhelmed. She'd begun babbling again, eyes bugging when I pounded into her, a sultry, thirsty look as I spurted inside of her.

"S'gooooood, Mister Cal, ohhhh, uh! Give me more, gi-uh! Me all of your uh-ah, ohhhh," she droned on.

My pace was slowing, and my I looked down to see Faith's red pussy, stretched and beaten raw, overflowing as my cum squeezed around my rod. The girl was beet red from breast to snatch, dripping with sweat and our shared fluids. "Was tha' good, baby," she asked in a small voice, my cock still inside her, twitching as it slowly shrank, "y'like m'pussy?"

Sinking back to my haunches. I finally slipped out of her and smiled as a river of cum welled and slowly dripped from her bright red cunt. "Oh, it was just incredible, Faith," I exhaled, smiling, "you've got some kind of dangerous curves in there." She smiled, her nervousness abated, and I let go of her legs, satisfied that I'd bred her nice and deep.