The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced up at something shiny on the roof of the house, and realized I was seeing a set of solar panels glinted in the sun. Whoever owned this place was smart, careful, and prepared.

"This is it," Faith said, breaking her silence, "Auntie June's Farm."

"Cripes, Faith," I looked across the place again, surveying what I could see, "this place is great. You've got someone to stay with too."

She leaned forward looking out, frowning. "What? Who?"

I pointed to a small cutout in the roof that looked like a small bell tower. Its windows were open under the gently domed roof, "whoever up there is pointing the rifle at us."

The glint of metal had caught my attention when it moved, and it made sense as a place to perform overwatch. They'd be able to see someone coming on either road for miles from there, with the house kitty corner to the large buildings, barely any obstruction but a few trees would prevent sightline to almost every part of the road. It was a smart setup.

"Just be careful and get out of the car slowly," I told Faith as I pulled off my jacket. "Keep your hands down and away from your body."

Despite her anger at me, she listened as we stepped out of the truck, "hello to the house," I called, loud enough that anyone inside would likely hear, "we mean no harm." We waited, the rifle had disappeared as we got out of the car, so I was hoping they'd recognized Faith. Assuming her mothers' friend and family were still here. If not, we'd be in a tight spot.

A large woman, probably five seven, heavyset in that strong farmer's wife life of toil way, stepped out of the house sporting a mid-length mane of black hair with thick salt and pepper grey scattered through it. She wore jeans and a no-nonsense jacket, and squinted at us from the porch.

Behind her was a boy, around five-ten, maybe eleven, thin, gangly, still a teenager and dark haired. He gawked, clearly setting his sights on Faith, I thought I spotted recognition in his face. "Who are you, coming to my home," the woman called in a voice that had likely echoed across the valley and field for decades. This was a woman who'd raised country farm children, managing the house of a farming family, and she knew the power of firm, clear words. Twenty years on active duty had taught me how to deal with folks of that stripe.

"Calvin Travers, ma'am, I'm on the way down the road to find out if my brother, his wife, and son survived Freddie. Stumbled upon someone who knows you on the way," and I motioned to Faith, who'd gotten out of the truck more slowly.

The mountainous woman visibly melted, "Faith honey? Is that you?"

Across the hood of the truck from me, Faith herself began to cry, covering her face with her hands, "it's me Auntie June."

June's face fell, setting grimly on me, "and who's this? He snatch you? Touch you? Is this his ransom play?"

As she spat her questions in an accusation al staccato, a second woman, younger than me, but clearly a woman, stepped from inside onto the porch. She was easily five-nine, strongly built with hourglass curves, tanned red-brown skin, and long black hair in a thick braid down her back. She wore a flowing sundress that wrapped tightly around her strong waist, and as she aimed the old hunting rifle at my chest, the breeze showed me the outline of her form through the flowing fabric making my mouth water.

Faith looked shocked but stuck up for me right away, running across the front of the truck, "Danni, no!" She spread her arms and stood in front of me, "don't point that at him, he's helping me, he saved me twice and got hurt doing it!"

The barrel of the gun dipped, and I locked eyes with the beautiful Valkyrie behind it, "I really just want her to be safe. I can give her things to her and drive away right now."

June reached and pushed the barrel of the rifle down, but kept looking into the dark chocolate eyes of Danni the Valkyrie, her. There was something in there that I couldn't tear myself from.

"It's okay, Daniella, let it be." She turned back to me, "Calvin, you send Faith over here and we can talk."

I prodded Faith, "it's fine, go." She turned to look back at me, torn.

"It's okay," I whispered to her, "they're using my name. She doesn't want me dead."

Looking unsure, Faith walked over to June. She was caught up in a bear hug, and kissed vigorously. The boy watched her, smiling, but Danni kept her eyes on me, her oval jaw set hard as she stared.

"Who are you, Calvin," Danni asked, her voice was firm, soft, normally I'd have said gentle, but now it was hard.

"I'm really nobody."

"You knew I was on the roof watching. You looked right at me. How'd you know I was there?"

I held my hand up higher, pointing to the faded blue ink on my shoulder. "I'll show you." My sleeve rolled up easily, exposing the dagger bisecting the earth on the left, maple leaf on the right. The motto was faded, but still legible up close, 'Facta non verba.' I pointed to the badge.

"It's how I was trained. I am, was, I was a sniper. Joint Task Force 2. I retired a few years ago, but you don't stop having those instincts."

Danni and her mother exchanged a glance. The rifle was finally lowered. June turned to her son, "open the gate, Michael."

June allowed me to drive into the property parking my truck next to the house in the car port. She asked me to stay for dinner, I could sleep in my truck, but would be allowed to use the bathroom to shower and clean up, as there were mostly ladies in the house.

"Tell me straight, son," June said as I handed her Faith's pack while Danni showed her to a bedroom, "is she alright?"

"Not really," I sighed, "her family is gone, I'm not totally sure what happened, she changes the story. A gang had taken her in, they were making her act as a honeypot. That's how I found her."

"How'd they make out of that," she asked with a crooked eyebrow.

"Oh, three of them are dead." I told her straight to an approving nod. "If I ever have occasion to go back, I intend to take care of the rest." Another nod of approval.

"Do you know if she's had the Freddie?"

I shook my head. "She hadn't, but someone that went bad from it got to her. She has the spots."

June sighed. "I won't ask how you found them. My boy does too. Danni and I both got sick, but he never did. One of those crazy people, a woman, she attacked him when he was getting water one day. He had the spots a day or two later."

Shaking my head and sighing, I asked, "what does it actually do?"

"Last I heard before radios died? They thought it depended on how much contact the uninfected had with those..."

"Faith calls them 'crazy ones."

June nodded, "about right. I guess the contact matters. Stories said that more did more damage, made them like the crazies eventually."

My stomach dropped. The 'crazies' and I were only separated by small differences in outcome... I was terrified I had made Faith sicker. June slapped my arm and smiled.

"Relax shooter, the folks like you and me and my daughter got better. We beat it, hell," she gave me an appraising look, lingering on my biceps, "we might've even come out stronger for it," she smiled at me knowingly and continued, "and that's the other reason you're not sleeping in my house. I can smell the swinging dick on you."

Later, I sat on a big, overstuffed, comfy couch, sipping iced tea June handed me. Danni came into the living room and sat across from me.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I've, ah, heard some things on our radio about people on the road, and..."

I sat forward, waving her off as I placed my glass on the floor, "honestly, truly, don't worry about it."

She was beautiful, graceful and strong. Her brown doe eyes, thin, slightly sloping nose, and full dark lips on the high cheekbones made her somehow both exotic and familiar. The, I guessed, Ds that strained at the dress she wore, didn't hurt either. What really got me, though, was the long legs that walked her all the way through her hips with each step, her whole body constantly swaying like flowing liquid as she moved. I tried to smile and push my shaggy dirty blonde hair back to look respectable.

"Who taught you to," I mimed holding a rifle, "you seemed like you can really shoot. I thought you might for a second."

Danni blushed, casting a glance over her shoulder and answering me quietly, "my older brother, Thomas. He was in the service, not like you, regular army."

I knew that look, that hole in a heart that's received a letter and a coffin that's too light to be the whole person you loved. I'd delivered a few of the letters and carried the coffins myself.

"I'm so sorry."

Danni smiled demurely, "thank you, though I guess you've seen a lot of it."

Nodding, I looked at my hands, "I did, yeah. It's why I left. I got to the point where I was more valuable teaching or leading, but I didn't believe anymore. I'd seen too many."

"Are you one of those 'respect the service but not what it serves, old soldiers," she asked me, fixing me with those gorgeous eyes.

"Yeah, s'pose I am."

"Smart," she smiled at me, "Thomas too."

We sat silently for a moment, listening to June clattering around the kitchen. Danni finally spoke.

"Since you were a sniper... any chance you might be able to show me a few tricks? Thomas was a good teacher, he could hunt, but, well..."

"I'd love to help," I told her honestly. She went to tell her mother we'd be heading to the crows nest, and I did my best to not stare as the round, strong looking cheeks that he braid his made sway as she walked.

We headed up the stairs, passing family photos. I saw Thomas in his uniform, Michael and Danni, as well as a skinny older man, a young woman, and shots of a little girl. These people had survived better than most, but that was still a steep price.

The doors along the hall were closed but I counted five bedrooms before we got to the tight, twisting stairwell to the top. Every step l, I struggled to move focus from Danni's bottom, so perfectly heart shaped, her strong silky calves, god it was distracting. I checked my breath, and thanked my lucky stars I'd been able to bathe this morning. I could swear I was smelling mangoes, though, and checked myself, not offensive, thankfully.

Danni's crows nest was as I'd guessed, a fairly small space, but ample to act as lookout, with enough cover to keep anyone up there out of site.

An old.308 Browning with a decent scope was propped on one wall, and a reclining chair along with a small stack of books accompanied it. A pair of basic binoculars that a deer hunter would use sat on the edge of the low wall that stood to about hip height.

I grabbed the rifle and popped off the scope, checking the sights, and then the scope itself before checking the action. After, I took a few minutes to check out the surrounding area through the scope, checking for blind spots, until I landed on a small graveyard to the east that I'd hadn't seen. It was near the fences, but hidden from the road by a low hill. There were a few graves, but two were a few years old, and two very new.

"Is that Thomas' grave there? Nice that it's a family plot on the property."

"It is, I get to visit him often. Daddy and Tess too, " I glanced at her, she looked pained.

"Were they..."

"Freddie. The small one is my daughter." The little girl. Damn.

I lowered the rifle. "God, Daniella, I'm sorry."

Her sadness was twisting to grief in front of me, hands over her belly where the baby had once been. "I got pregnant during my first year, ended up commuting to Kingston to get a teaching degree instead of the PhD I wanted. She and my ex were wiped out by a drunk driver a couple years ago."

She spoke like it was wrote, the story she told, just some facts, enough to shut down questions.

"That's awful, I'm so sorry," I lowered the weapon, feeling guilty to have even pointed it at the grave. "Did they get the drunk, at least," I hope for a small consolation.

"My ex was the drunk."

We stood in silence for a bit, I didn't know what to say. Eventually, again, Danni took the initiative, grasping my arm at the elbow. "I'm sorry, I've been stuck around my family for ages. I'm not used to talking to strangers." I chuckled.

"How about this, you've told me the sad stuff, tell me the rest? This rifle needs some adjustments, the sites especially, so it'll be nice to hear." Danni nodded and smiled.

"Deal."

She was 28, not too far from 29. She'd grown up the second of four, her dad had inherited the farm, married a badass First Nations lady, and they'd set to it. Quietly, I estimated her to be about 5'9", 36-26-37, probably about 140.

Danni had been the volleyball captain and valedictorian, and then made the mistake of a wild night with the king burnout, but a sweet little girl had made it and the loss of some dreams with it.

She'd ended up teaching junior high science, and it wasn't botany research to find cures for cancer, but it was pretty good. Then the accident. The last two years had been about getting back on her feet through COVID. Then Freddie really burned the world down.

I handed her the rifle, "see what you can see with that. Your sites were way off, and the scope wasn't quite latching."

Danni took the rifle, sighting down it, flicked the scope open and surveyed the area. She giggled as she looked out past the barn.

"What," I asked, and she grabbed the field glasses, handing them to me with a smile.

"I guess I'm just proud my brother can eat."

Laughing, but frowning at what seemed like weird non-sequiter, I followed her view and saw what she'd laughed and reddened about.

Faith was bent over, bracing herself against a tree. Her pants and panties were around her ankles, ass pushed back, that perfect arch of her back popping her pussy out. Michael was on his knees behind her, face buried between her perfectly shaped as cheeks. He looked to be eating her pussy, probably her asshole too, with great enthusiasm.

Faith, for her part, seemed to be enjoying it immensely. I wasn't great at reading lips, but it looks like her filthy mouth was doing its thing.

Next to me, Danni giggled, "wow,"she laughed, "that girl has a dirty mouth."

I lowered the binoculars and glanced at her, "looks like she's having a good time."

Danni flopped into her chair, giving me a skeptical look, "what d'you know to say that? Have you seen her o-face?"

Embarrassed, I looked at the ground, "uhh."

Danni laughed, "forget it, since I got over Freddie its...well, it's something else. Hell, my mom's used up all the batteries and my brother's room has a crusty Kleenex carpet."

I laughed, she was the most beautiful woman I may have ever seen, and she was funny. Tough to beat.

"Imagine being forty and having to walk around with a textbook in hand all the time."

Danni laughed, heartily, pressing one hand to her ample breast and throwing her head back.

"You're funny, I didn't think you'd be funny."

Feeling good about myself I looked out to the field again to the tree that Faith had been enjoying her salad being tossed at.

She'd pushed Michael down to the grass, his pants joined by hers. She was devouring his rigid cock, ass in the air, one hand on the shaft, the other holding his hips down while she stroked him, twisting her wrist as her hand slid up and down and she sucked hard on his tip. I recognized the move. It felt incredible. Michael would have to fight hard to not lose his soul to her.

The look on his face was somewhere between ecstasy and terror, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What? What happened?" Danni demanded and ran up to me. "Did he fuck it up?"

She pulled the binoculars from my hands insistently, and I smirked as she took in the scene, bodily shoving me aside. Without even realizing. I ended up with my hand on her shoulder, standing with her hip pushing into my crotch.

"Ohmigod, she's gonna swallow his soul." Danni turned to me, smiling happily, "you have no idea how in love with her he was growing up. She was a year ahead in school and he worshipped her."

I looked into her eyes, still smiling, and I couldn't resist letting my hand come to rest on the deep curve of her hip. She glanced back at me, giving the rock in my pants an appraising look, as she turned back to the binoculars, shooting me a look. She looked through the binoculars, "wow, she owns him now," and she bent forward, pushing her ass into my crotch, slowly raising and lowering it against my engorged cock. She caught the tip through my jeans, trapped in the rigid fabric, and the cleft of her pussy, she lowered the binocs and let out an 'ooooooooo'.

I didn't have the patience for games, and she clearly knew what she wanted. I grabbed Danni's juicy tits and squeezed, pulling her back to me as she gasped.

"Good boy," she whispered as she turned to bite my earlobe. I found the buttons to her dress, unbuttoning them as I groped her big tits. She reached back, grabbing at my face, wantonly shoving her tongue into my mouth.

I growled, finally getting a few buttons open, and wrenched Danni's dress down her shoulders, spinning her around to pull down the sports bra she wore, taking in the majesty of them. Danni pushed her hips to me, arching her back as she wrapped her legs around my waist, sitting up, pushing her glorious breasts at me.

Her nipples were thick nubs at the top of modest, dark, areolas, perfect mouthfuls atop mounds that I could eat like ice cream for days. They had bounce, and greedily took on in hand and sucked the other hard, biting her nipples, grabbing her perfect ass to stabilize us. Danni gasped and panted, and then grabbed my face, planting a deep, wet, kiss on me first, "Calvin," she blurted, pushing my face away from her titty nirvana, " I AM READY."

I picked her up, surprised by how muscular she was. Everything with her seemed to be strong, but soft and supple. She writhed against me as I put her in the chair, slipping down to face me with her ass precariously balanced on the edge as I pushed her dress up to her hips to make it a belt.

Her bush was trimmed to a tight V, nestled between round, womanly hips. She spread her legs, hooking them over the padded arms of the chair and undulated, I looked down at her taking this goddess in, my hands frozen at my hips unbuttoning my pants, a pink pussy, rimmed by perfect, thick labia lips, a fat quivering clit protruding from its hood, entrance bright pink as yawned open for me, all of it weeping her juices.

"Right. Now. Calvin."

I threw my jeans down my thighs along with my boxers and froze as she zeroed in on my cock, eyes widening. Hypnotized by my thick, throbbing member, its raging purple head dripping precum, she gasped.

"I might never walk again," she mumbled, slipping down further in the chair and used two fingers to spread the mouth of her pussy open.

I knelt astride her hips, "I'll make it worth it," taking her toned cheeks in hand, raising her to me. She was panting with anticipation and I was so hard it hurt.

Danni bit her lip as my cockhead pressed into her opening, she was tight from lack of use but so hot and wet it wouldn't matter. Grunting animal pleasure, she opened her legs, pushing herself up on the arms of the chair and grabbed my ass with both hands to pull me in, that scent of mango filling my nostrils again.

She locked eyes with me grabbing my neck and pulling me in, "all the way. Right now."

Taking her hint, and her desperation to take me fully inside her, I was about to start pumping my hips when a bell rang loudly on the porch.

Danni shot up to a sitting position, put her hands on my hips and pushed me back, "oh for fuck's sake," she cursed.

Clang clang clang, "SOUPS ONNNNN," June hollered from below.

"Fuck," Danni cursed again, shoving me away. "Get off of me. I can't be going to Mother's table with you dripping down my thighs. She'll smell it."