The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 04

Story Info
Cal takes a break, and then a new conquest.
7.4k words
4.77
3.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KgTrout
KgTrout
99 Followers

Taking a moment to bask in the after glow of our dock adventure, I stood, catching Faith as she unsteadily tried to stand after her first proper railing. She giggled as I limped to the cabin, making out with me like a drunken teenager. Which, in a way, she was.

Inside, I brought her to the bathroom so she could clean herself up, boiling well water so she had warm water. When she was done, I put her in the owners bed. It was a nice little place, and the appliances ran on propane, so we had no lights, which was probably for the best, but we had a stove to cook on, and a stocked larder of cans.

After the sun went down, and a good meal of canned stew, Faith, exhausted and sore, slept. I was wiped out as well, but I took a few minutes to stash a pistol in the bedside table, and make sure the doors and windows were locked, curtains drawn.

I cleaned myself in the little bathroom, looking over at the bed where she slept, her deep red shock of hair splayed across the pillows.

Slipping between the sheets naked, I found them warm from Faith's heat, and I gladly slid over to her. She snoozed quietly, cuddling into me, her round bottom winding against my hardening cock

"I missed you," she whispered in the darkness.

"I thought you were asleep?"

Faith wriggled, rubbing her thighs together slowly. "I was, but something woke me up."

She rolled onto her back to face me, and I worried that I'd hurt her, "are you sore? I'm sorry, sometimes-" I stopped as her hands found my cock. It swelled.

"Nooo," she answered sing-song, "well, a little, but good." She looked into my eyes in the gloom, "so good, Calvin."

A small, cool, hand pulled on my cock, encouraging it as it thickened toward hardness. A thumb played with the tip, smearing precum across the head. "I woke up hungry, Cal." She slipped a hand to my side and pulled my hand to her belly, sliding it down to the panties she wore. They were already soaked through. "Do you have something to fill me up?"

Fuck yes, I did.

I kissed her, pulling her tightly to me, slipping my finger into her panties and finding no resistance. Her pussy was sodden. I kissed down her neck, across her collarbone, and then to her bouncy, pert B-cups as Faith moaned and gyrated her hips into my finger, then two.

I mauled her tits. Faith's were plump and ripe, and she reacted to my sucking and nibbling them like my tongue was electric. My little nineteen-year-old fuck toy writhed and spread her legs under the covers as I worked her up, one small hand always pumping my engorged cock.

"Fuck me doggystyle," she demanded, "I want you to spank me while you pound me." Music to my ears. Her pretty ass had been teasing me for two days, and I'd gotten the chance to give it a good squeeze earlier, but my slow break-in session with her on the dock hadn't left much time for variety. Faith was already on all fours in front of me, panties off. I groped her apple bottom and slapped it lightly.

"Knees together, baby," I ordered. She looked over her shoulder at me angrily.

"I'm me your slut. Or bitch." I laughed, slapping her ass harder, rewarded with a squeal.

"Put those fucking knees together cum-slut," and she giggled, doing as she was told, "now down on your elbows."

An admonishing glance. Oh right.

"Show Mister that you're his good little whore."

Jesus, internet porn has a lot to answer for.

Faith was ready and literally hungry for it, but this was still only maybe her third or fourth actual fuck. I expected to have to ease it in after the beating I'd given her pussy earlier, but no. Faith oooed and aaaahed for the tip, and then threw her ass back at me, her pussy swallowed my cock to the halfway point where my shaft bulged and she stopped.

"Oh yessss," she hissed as her slick pussy devoured me, bathing my cock in her furnace heat, the walls of her tunnel rippling and grasping at me. "Ride me hard," she demanded, looking over her shoulder, "break me in with that thick thing."

This little nymph was too much, and I kind of loved it. I slapped her right cheek hard, "let's see how you do." I smacked her other cheek and she yelped, giggling for a moment as I drew back, and then in one movement, drove steadily to my base into her. Her love tunnel clamped down, narrowing as I pushed the last couple of inches in, and I felt her pussy strain, struggling to accommodate my girth.

She immediately straightened out, ramrod straight and rigid. Faith gasped, then choked a groan I could feel reverberate through her. I withdrew to my tip to her entrance.

"That wasn't even hard, little girl," I warned, gently pulsing an inch or two in and out. She looked over her shoulder fearfully with wide blue eyes and a shaking lower lip.

"You're trying to be a pornstar," I told her, "but I'm into real women." I took her by one hip with my free hand as I continued to play with her butt, "do you want to get fucked like a real woman?"

I gave her two slow, deeper strokes, almost as deep as I'd been before. "Ohhhh mmmmm," she began to purr again, dirty talk starting as the lust took over. "It's so biiiiig," and her pussy began to squelch and squish pleasingly as I worked her, diving deeper with each slow thrust.

I was enjoying the sight of her pretty bottom bouncing against my hips as I finally got all the way into her, "there you go, all the way." Faith's whoreish moans to each thrust answered.

"You like my balls slapping your clit, baby?"

Her head hung between her shoulders, probably watching.

Faith's only answer was a delighted squeal each time my hips slapped into her. She lost speech and tensed into a dramatic arch as a paralyzing orgasm landed. I watched her shudder and listened happily to her keening moans as she came. Clutching her hips, guiding her back onto me in slow insistent strokes as she began to come down.

"Spread your legs baby," I commanded to instant obeyance, "let's open you up so I can speed up."

A little pressure from a hand on her lower back was all it took to press her chest into the sheets, her hips angled up at the extreme of her arch, she was mine now, completely obedient.

"Fuck me like a real woman."

That was plenty for me.

I leaned over her, rolling onto my knees, and holding those perfect hips where I needed them, angling my own hips down to maximize the hit on her g-spot, short stroking to lather her up.

Faith's reaction was immediate, a surprised, fluttering cry of delight as she tossed her head back.

"Ohhhh Jesus chriiiiiiiist," she moaned, "oh oh oh, oh fuck me," she begged, finally taking me right, "ffffuh-uh-uh-uck me-ee-eeee," she stuttered as I picked up my pace, pulling back quickly, the driving to to a direct hit on her nub as I slid my whole length across it with each pass, drawing back over again over and over, refusing to let up the assault.

Faith was finding out what it was to be a woman getting real dick, not the performative pornstar bullshit she'd clearly thought was it. This would be a deep, pussy stretching, womb battering, lay that would leave her exhausted and brimming with my jizz.

I grabbed Faith's hands and drew her arms back, forcing her torso firmly into the mattress as I began to roll my hips powerfully, surging into her. making wet slapping sounds as I pumped her. Faith's hips began to shake, the endless current of pleasure rocking her core was overtaking her body.

She stared ahead of us toward a desk vanity with a large makeup mirror. Faith watched me pummeling her in the mirror, eyes hooded, her mouth slack. "I'm going to show you all the ways a real woman fucks, Faith" I rasped into her ear.

She nodded weakly, clearly cock drunk, too weak from the orgasms and pounding to do anything else but let me take my pleasure.

"Sometimes being a real woman getting fucked stupid by your man."

Faith moaned agreement, grunting small, feral noises with each thrust and slap of my hips.

I was close, my shaft burned with the heat of my load, and little bolts of lightning were shooting up and down it. "Here it comes, girl," I warned her.

"Uh-huh... all've it."

I reached under her, grabbing a breast hard and kneading it, the other hand on her clit, On my cock, she was the perfect sheath to my sword, slick from arousal, contoured and pulsing as I forced her open over and over.

"Ahhhh yeeeeeesssss," I hissed as the first explosion of cum burst into her, the curves in her guts setting me off as I pulled back.

Faith whined as hot cum splattered in her entry, and I pumped in hard jolting her on my cock, depositing the next jet deep into her as she yelped.

Her hand found mine on her pussy, and we rubbed and flicked her abused clit, swollen to bursting. She clamped down on me, and I spurted the last of my seed into her.

Faith collapsed, a panting, boneless, rag doll. I fell onto her.

"I... good?" She asked me weakly.

I brushed hair from her eyes, catching my breath still. "Oh yeah, you did great."

After a few moments, I pushed myself back onto my knees, my softening cock slipping out of her, a long string of cum dragging behind.

Faith's legs lay splayed open, and I took a moment to push her cheeks open to see a fat glob of cum bubble from between her furiously red nether lips, flowing to the growing wet spot beneath. I let go of her cheeks and her ass clapped closed pleasingly. God, these young girls were elastic.

I settled back onto my haunches, breathing slowly, Faith lay still, exhausted. The moonlight illuminated her in a bluish-glow. I found myself feeling happy. Dangerously so.

We were here to heal enough to move on to her destination, and me mine. I couldn't allow myself to get too wrapped up in this, in her.

"Like the view," she asked sleepily, watching me in the mirror. Faith weakly pushed herself to one elbow and rolled over.

"Gotta pee..." she rasped."

"Let me help," I scooped her up, heading to the bathroom.

=====================================

In the morning, it was still dark when I pulled myself from Faith's sleepy grip and getting up to hit the head. Still tired, but feeling remarkably well, all things considered, I crawled back into bed when I was done, cuddling up next to Faith as I drifted off.

Later, light spilling onto my face, I woke to find a large bump under the covers, and an eager tongue cleaning up the remaining dried passion of the night before. My cock had beat me to consciousness, and was enjoying a gently insistent stroking, accompanied by a lick or kiss as the red haired bed bug crept around my nethers.

She stroked the skin of my shaft all the way down, exposing my glans, treated it to a gentle, insistent scouring with her tongue. Gasping at the intensity, I was rewarded with a fully wet mouth engulfing my cockhead. I pulled back the sheet and she looked up and made a show of slowly withdrawing as she licked me dramatically.

"That's good, don't stop," I begged her, immediately missing her attentions as she smiled at me.

"I figured a real woman sucks when she's sore," she informed me as she continued to gently stroke me. Despite the massive ejaculations into her the day before, I could feel that my balls were already full and churning at her attention.

"Mmmm, that's a smart girl." Faith sat up, exposing her nakedness to me. Her breasts looked delectable, her nipples and aureolas puffy from my mauling. "Want me to make some breakfast?"

She still held my cock in her hand, but she'd stopped stroking. She'd gotten my engine running, and it was important she knew that this interlude came with responsibilities.

"When you finish what you started," I took her chin in my hand and kissed her deeply, "you'll get a nice milkshake for breakfast." Faith looked down, a bemused look crossing her pretty features.

"Did you make it just for me?" She scooted back, and caught sight of her thighs, her bright freckles were blazing, and at her center, her pussy dark red, its outer lips swollen up and puffy. As she bent to worship me, I revelled in her willingness.

Faith licked my tip and kissed it, sucking gently at the spongy tip. "Can I suck this straw to get my milkshake?"

"It's the only way," I told her, and to great pleasure in the smile she gave me as I pulled her face toward my waiting cock. "Don't waste a drop," her lips sealed around the head and her cheeks hollowed as she began to suck.

Once Faith was done drinking her breakfast, not wasting a drop, and I had recovered from being drained by that red headed semen demon, she hopped off the bed and went to the kitchen, rummaging cupboards loudly.

I lay on the bed torn between Faith and getting the fuck on the road. My stitches were holding, and she'd cleaned them before bed. We'd clean them again and see how things were the next day... but it was getting intense between us. She was becoming more aroused more easily, if our bedtime session and the blowjob I'd just gotten were indicators. Did it have any connection to her thigh freckles?

"Breakfast," Faith sang out from the kitchen, and I pulled on yesterday's shorts and a shirt and went to find her.

I was greeted with the sultry redheaded girl with a quick breakfast of canned spam fried up with some crackers and fruit salad on the side. Faith wore only an apron she'd found, throwing me an innocent close-lipped grin with her bedroom eyes as she modelled her bottom to me, bending deep to show it off as she placed my plate in front of me.

We sat at a small wooden table and she brought herself a plate of crackers with peanut butter.

"I only need a little," she winked at me and rubbed her belly, "you cum buckets."

I seemed to, which wasn't exactly new, but this often... that was. I was forty, I shouldn't be rocking erections like a sixteen year old. I tried to not worry about it, a problem for another day.

"I do. What about you? You don't mind the taste?"

She shrugged, rolling her eyes as she spoke, "good Christian girls get used to it."

"Hah, yeah, I guess."

Faith took a bite of her cracker and chewed, "yours actually tastes kinda good, though," she commented, almost absent-minded, "kinda like a tangy cheese, but sweet too."

I had no clue what to say to that, "oh, that's good," I commented weakly. We ate quietly for a few moments until she grabbed our empty plates.

"I know we only have a couple of days, so when's the next lesson," she asked me brightly.

We ended up staying an extra day despite my instincts screaming that we needed to be gone sooner. My injuries were healing well, but I justified it by taking an inordinate amount of time packing up the food, clothes, camping equipment, and other supplies we'd scavenged from the cabin.

My pickup bed was packed carefully, nothing I wouldn't use, but the folks at the little cabin had been smart to stock up, and I figured since they clearly wouldn't be able to, I should make use of their forethought. If I needed to, I could sleep in the back and live comfortably for a while.

The truth, though, was that I was enjoying myself too much to leave, and when she begged me to stay just one more day, I couldn't resist Faith and her delectable body.

As we fucked, she enthusiastically learned about being a 'real woman.' She had latched on the idea that I'd offered off-handed in the throes of passion, but it was fun to frame our time together through it.

At first, she seemed to assume it meant she was my domestic slave, and I had to convince her otherwise. She was equal to me, she should tell me what she wanted, what she didn't want, and her thoughts. She had her own mind, no she wasn't subservient. She was, however, responsible for draining my balls as often as she could.

Between what was revealing itself to be an intense religious upbringing, and her submissive kink, I had to show her that being a real woman was about knowing herself, learning me, and that I had to do the same as a real man. Taking responsibility for each other and both of our comfort and pleasure was the key.

Our lessons were involved, regular, and she was an A+ student. She incited a lesson on how to fuck in the shower, both bent over and carried, and later she woke up to first the importance of vocalizing your needs and encouragement during oral, leading to and intimate exploration of missionary, with extra points for begging to be put into a breeding press to finish.

The next morning we learned seated and reclined fucking (front and back), and cleaning up her man properly, followed by an afternoon practicing aggressive fucking on furniture and finished with a slow and lazy lotus. Day three was all pop quizzes.

She enjoyed being a fucktoy, but was shocked to find she loved to be in control when she saddled up to ride. Most importantly, though, she embraced that it wasn't over until she'd been filled with my cum.

Finally, though, on the last day, it was noon and I insisted we leave. She resisted and pouted, trying desperately to drag me back into the little house that stank of our incessant sex, offering up anything I wanted as she begged me to stay with her in the cabin.

I tried to reason with her, we'd had a deal and I had family I had to try to find. She hopefully had her mother's friends who'd take her in and keep her safe...

"And what if they're all dead, Cal? What if I have no place to go?" She was hoping to hear that she could come with me, and if it came to that... maybe I'd consider it.

"We need to try. You said they were like family to you. Don't you want to know? Take care of them? I could be travelling for weeks, into Ottawa to find my brother and his wife if I have to. It's going to be dangerous, hellishly dangerous, Faith." Tears streamed down her face, and I felt like hell, "it won't be like here, resting and having a good time with each other. I can't take you into that."

In the truck later, we rolled on down the road silently. She hadn't spoken to me in over an hour since we'd argued, silently packing her things, throwing them in the cab, and sulking as I drove.

That anger she'd told me about was no joke. I almost preferred when she had shouted at me, but I knew, I believed, she'd be better off.

"I'm sorry Faith," I whispered, trying to rest a hand on her shoulder only to have her flinch away, "I'm sorry this hurts you, and no matter what, I'm glad we met."

She said nothing, staring out the window as I drove.

====================================

It was mid-afternoon when we got to the far side of Ellisville, having looped around the settlement as far as possible to avoid other survivors, and finally headed down the dirt road to what Faith called 'Auntie June's Farm.' It was no farm.

The 'farm' was a whole crossroads, some ways back from the main road, highway fifteen. The sideroad we were on would eventually cross back over fifteen, but also ran parallel to it a ways, before arching back away, contributing to the criss-cross madness of old Southern Ontario, many of those roads the result of rum-running during prohibition in the US.

I stared in disbelief as we came up to the valley and hill that the farm was on to see two metal towers, one for water, the other clearly dairy, attached to three smaller buildings, one that I was certain was for the milking cows. On the other side of the street stood a two-story farmhouse, rambling and cobbled together over generations if I was guessing right. Off in the distance behind the house was a tree line, a large pond between the house and the trees, and it looks like an above-ground well, maybe even with a filtering system, ran to the house.

Long fences spread from the entrance in front of us, barring our way through the crossroads. The fences wrapped around the main property, up to each end of the road. It appeared to me that they also barred the roads. Whoever owned this place was careful and smart and had been for a long time by the look of things.

KgTrout
KgTrout
99 Followers