The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 05

Story Info
Cal gets to know Danni, Faith finds a home.
5.9k words
4.86
2.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KgTrout
KgTrout
99 Followers

After my brief encounter with Daniella in the crows nest, I found myself at a meal where I was desperately trying to manage the never-ending raging erection that she'd left me with. Watching Faith and Danni's brother flirt endlessly down the table, while getting iced hard by the object of my distress.

Oddly, I felt no jealously over Faith at all. We'd been a short term thing, and it had been incredibly fun and gratifying. I found that I cared about her, but didn't feel any ownership, or loss at her finding someone else so quickly.

It might have been Daniella. She'd fascinated me from moment one, and after our brief tryst, I knew that she was funny, she was strong and smart, and she was the kind of woman that I could fully enjoy physically. It was painful being so near her and not able to touch her.

June, Danni and Michael's mother, seemed happily oblivious to it, which I didn't believe for a moment. She'd survived Freddie too, and she'd as much as told me she could feel the pheromones floating around.

"Was Calvin able to help you with Thomas' old rifle," she asked innocently, and, I realized, pointedly. Danni had missed a button on her dress, and June had spotted it, lasering in.

Danni nodded emphatically, "yes he was helpful. The sights needed to be recalibrated."

June turned to me and elbowed hard into my arm, "she hadn't had a straight shot in years," a wink. Danni, aghast, slapped her hands on the table.

"Mother!"

June shrugged, patting Danni's arm and smiling sweetly, "oh honey, I didn't mean anything by it. That deer you shot last week had to be run down because you shot it in the ass." June looked down the table at Faith and Michael giggling and whispering, "and you two! Did Mikey get you reacquainted with the cows, Faith?"

Faith turned to her, smiling innocently. "Oh yes, Auntie June, I still remember how to milk like a professional."

Michael, choosing a bad time to take a swig of milk, snorted, causing some to come out of his nose. June seemed delighted, Danni pressed her forehead into her palm and closed her eyes.

"Well that's wonderful, dear. I saw you two walking by the big oak. I'm sure Mikey will be glad for your extra hands. In the barn." Both Faith and Michael went beet red and silent.

Dinner pretty much went like that. The old bird was old school, and she clearly knew everything that went on under her roof, or on her land. Danni was frustrated by it, embarrassed at her mother's amused chiding.

"Say, June," I started, hatching a plan to maybe earn back a few points, "I know you've got the solar panels on the roof, but Danni mentioned you all are low on batteries for other tools?"

June coughed on a bit of cassarole, and cast a glance at Danni. I went on, "I scavenged a charger and a brick of rechargeables from an abandoned cabin. Could I give them to you, as a thank you? For your hospitality?"

June coughed again and smiled at me, her eyes unable to prevent betraying her plans for those batteries, "oh, that would be very generous of you, Calvin, thank you."

"Of course," I replied as I tucked into the meal. I glanced at Danni, who was doing her best to hide her delighted smile from both her mother and me, but like her mother, her eyes didn't lie as she glanced at me.

After dinner, we all chatted and played cards by candlelight until dusk fell to dark. June stood up and declared it bedtime, mandating that I use the washroom first since I would be 'camping' in the yard.

I retrieved my toiletries along with the rechargable batteries I'd offered, and took care of things. A quick shower made me feel like a new man, and thankfully washed away the scent of Danni's pussy, whose sweet musk clung maddeningly to me.

Leaving the bathroom, I glanced down the hall to where Danni stood with Faith across the hall from her own room. Michael's room was across from the bathroom, near the stairs to the crows nest, and June's at the top of the hall by the stairs.

"Good night," Danni offered, her voice taking on the gentler tone that she'd had earlier while we talked in the crows nest.

"Good night, Danni," I replied regretting very much that it would be a lonely one.

=====================================

I took a few minutes moving things around in the truck, putting a few of the larger boxes and bags full of tools or supplies into the passenger side footwell and seat. Finally, I rolled out a camping mat to put my sleeping bag on. It was extra thick, and while it probably wouldn't save my back much damage, the rest of me would be glad of it. Onto that, I spread a thermal blanket Dad had bought for cold weather camping, since the nights were still chilly, followed by my sleeping bag. I had a some old quilts in the back in case I got cold too.

Most of the stuff I'd brought was smaller, other than a couple of boxes of non-perishable food. The rifle and handguns I'd taken from the gas station bandits had been checked, cleaned, and stashed in the lockbox with the more valuable tools, and overall, I had a good little sleeping space, around the width of a double bed. Not too shabby, really. I'd done with much worse.

Crawling into my sleeping bag, I desperately tried to not think of my blue balls, not fatal like a lot of idiots had claimed down the years, but frustrating. I debated doing something about them, but worried that June would be watching, and decided against it. I settled into looking up at the roof skylight section of dad's old hardcover. When we were kids he'd take me, and later Gil to see Grampa to hunt. He'd let us sleep in the covered back of the truck, a little travel heater keeping us warm while he and Grampa drank a bourbon around the campfire.

Tonight, the moon was just past full in the sky, and the entire farm had been cast in a gentle blue light. Though I'd always prefer to be in a warm bed with a wet woman, this brought back some good memories, and I drifted off, reminiscing about those childhood adventures. I hope Gil and his family were well, that whatever genetic quirk had saved my life (and Dad's if not for his heart) had them as well.

I dreamed of the island, of Gil and Hannah sitting with Allie and I, watching the kids play in the water. That would've been a nice life, I thought sleepily, drifting away on the part-memory, part-fantasy.

Tap-tap-tap. It had been happening for a couple of minutes, but I'd ignored it going back to sleep to dream more of Danniela's perfect breasts, thinking a tree branch was blowing in the wind, but no, it came back, tap-tap-tap, along with a whisper, "Calvin," tap-tap-tap. "Calvin!"

A shadow, feminine with long hair, stood at the milky back window. I cursed inwardly. Had Faith decided she wanted to run off with me after all? I'd hoped she would be happy here. She'd certainly seemed to be enjoying herself.

Tiredly, I crawled to the tailgate and unlatched the hatch, feeling grumpy from my aching nuts, and popped the hatch,

"I don't know why you're down here, but I..." expecting to find Faith, but instead, Danni.

Danni stood in front of me, a statue carved by a Greek master, an especially horny one, I'd guess. She wore a long nightdress, hanging from her shoulders by straps that held up a low bodice, a stretchy band holding it close beneath her large breasts, wrapping around her trim waist, flowing out from the flare of her hips.

In the moonlight, the nightdress was almost see through where the rays illuminated it from behind her, the shadow of her form visible. Her hair was loose, long to almost her waist, flowing around her body in straight, gently waving clouds, framing her gentle, high cheeked face, and highlighting her dark eyes. Immediately, my balls ached and my cock hardened.

"...hi Danni," I exhaled loudly, "ho-lee, you look inc-"

She put her hand over my mouth.

"Invite a girl in out of the cold?"

Still in my sleeping bag, I helped Daniella into the flatbed of my pickup, guiding her to my makeshift camp bed. She looked around, staring up through the skylight, her long neck exposed to me. She sat down on her left hip, legs under her, and I curled around her front, my back to my cargo.

"This is a pretty good setup," she said as she assessed my den, "my dad used to take us road camping. He'd drive a flatbed we had out to the woods beyond the property, and us kids would sleep in it, watching the stars."

I propped myself up on one elbow, letting the sleeping bag slip off of my torso to expose my broad shoulders and muscular chest. Catching her looking, I let my other hand gently trace patterns on her exposed calf with my fingertips, "what did your folks do?"

Smiling, she looked away from me, "oh, dad would set up a tent, and my mother would hike out to us later in the day with sandwiches for dinner and a bottle of gin for them. We'd pretend to not hear what would go on in the tent." I smiled a response, cocking an eyebrow, and Danni replied, "farm life. You get to know the facts early."

My curiosity getting the best of me, I let my hand slide lightly to her thigh. Strong, like all of her, but still smooth, soft under the gauzy fabric of her nightgown. She flicked her eyes to my hand momentarily, but said nothing, "so why the late night visit, Danni?" She looked away from me, back up to the night sky.

"I'm cold," she gripped her upper arms and shivered, ignoring my question. If that wasn't an intentional opening, I don't know what could be.

I opened the sleeping bag a small unzip, enough that she could get a glimpse of the waist of my boxers, "it's warm in here. I can make room."

Leaning toward me, Danni treated me to a feast in the view of her cleavage, taking her time looking at the folds of the sleeping bag, she used one finger to pull it open, revealing my boxers, my hardness pushing at the fabric. Licking her lips, she turned back to me and cocked her head, "it looks snug."

Reaching out, I put my hand back on her thigh, running up to the perfect curve of her hip and ass. I squeezed gently, trying to urge her toward me.

"There's room for two, I'll get you nice and warm."

"Oh, I bet you would." She wanted to. I could see it, but she was hesitating too.

Pulling my hand away from her so that she didn't feel pressured, I looked at her, running my eyes over her body slowly, I wanted her to know I saw how alluring she was.

"You don't want to make a mistake, is that it?"

"Yeah," a shy look downward. "I don't want my mother to be right about me. Again."

"How was she right," I asked sincerely. Danni shivered again, looking away and hugging herself.

"I couldn't resist Mark. I knew he was bad news, but he was fun. I gave up a lot to be Tommi's mom. Gave up the scholarship, the doctorate dreams. Got stuck on the farm raising a baby just like her."

I grabbed my jacket where I'd tossed it on my things and wrapped it around Danni's shoulders.

"And now there's this sexy vet showing up at the end of the world where everyone's sex drive is in double overtime and he's got skills, and my fucking mother thinks he's the answer to all my problems but he's nice. Like really nice, and funny, and he listens. And he gets me. And he's leaving tomorrow. None of which should matter because I've know him for maybe thirteen hours."

I pulled her close, inhaling mango again as I got close to her mouth. She wrapped her arms around me, crushing those glorious breast to me.

"Is that all of it," I asked her quietly, stroking her long hair as she pressed her face to my neck.

"No," of course not," she pulled her face back to look at me, "every time I see him it's like, sploosh, cleanup on aisle three, and all I can think about is that thick hog of his making me a mommy again."

I kissed her. Gently at first, she pressed her lips to mine, slipping her top lip between mine and gently biting my lower lip. She pushed me back, pulling open the sleeping bag to slip her long legs in, pressing herself against me, she eagerly kissed me as she pressed her body to mine. Her mouth was warm, the only sound in the flatbed was the desperate, wet noise of our lips.

Danni pushed me down and reached between us, forcing my boxers down onto my thighs, her expression an eager grin as my cock popped up, pushing insistently against the thin fabric of her nightgown. I felt her heat as my head found a wet spot where she'd soaked it through with her juices, pushing hard against the thin fabric and feeling her pussy lips parting eagerly once again, my thrusts blocked by the fabric.

I growled in frustration, clawing at the gown around her hips, pulling it up as Danni raised her hips to free them, she bent to me, biting my earlobe as her hands joined mine pulling the dress up to her waist.

My prick was raging, hard as steel as it my head slipped in the copious lubrication Danni was dripping across her thighs and pubis. She pushed up, extending her head up, exposing her long neck to me, and I grabbed her by the back of it, licking her as she rocked her hips forward to catch my cock, rocking back as it slipped smoothly between her sodden lips, and bathed me in her wet, jungle, heat. She pushed herself deep and sighed, still bent over me as she began to rock back and forth.

I lay beneath her, blissfully stunned at the perfect erotic pleasure of her body. It was a rare woman so wetly aroused, and never so graspingly tight while still able to handle my girth. Danni massaged her way up and down me, stopping to luxuriate at each down stroke as she pushed herself the last few inches onto me. "So full," she whispered as she slowly licked may earlobes, working her way to my lips.

I began to knead her breasts through the thin fabric barring me from her flesh, Danni sped slightly in response as her hips rolled on me, working my steely rod in her like a fulcrum, using the angle to massage her g-spot.

"Suck them," she begged me arching her back up so I could enjoy the sight of her big tits clapping to her rapid thrusts onto me, burying my cock to the hilt. Danni demanded now, "fucking suck them!" Frustrated, I tore her nightgown down the middle to unleash her breasts.

Danni's breasts hung heavily, weighty globes pointed to my waiting mouth, and I grabbed them, taking their weight in, and admiring the titflesh overflowing my hands. Danni was panting, grinding frantically on me, spreading her arousal around my pelvis, "pleeeeeease," she begged.

I caught a thick, dark, nipple in my mouth, sucking it deeply into my mouth, gently pressing my teeth to the nubbly skin of her aereola, pinching her other nipple hat between my thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhh-ahhhhhhh,," Danni wrapped one hand around the back of my head to keep my mouth on her tits as I flicked my tongue on her nipple. She came, pressing her body down to me, drowning me in a heaven of her impressive breasts as I licked, sucked, and nipped my way around them.

"Oh good man," she said as she slowly let me have air again, sitting up as her small orgasm slowed, displaying her tits to me as she groped them herself. I slapped her ass as it jiggled back and forth on my cock, and tore open her dress to reveal her flat belly down to her dark thatch of slick pubic and pressed my thumb to her clit.

Danni clamped down, "oh yes yes," she threw herself back, and I was treated to the sight of this dark haired goddess arching herself backward, hissing 'yesssssss' through clenched teeth as she pressed her forearm to the roof to stabilize herself. Eagerly, her grinding hips and velvet channel coaxed me to cum, her broad hips rolling in circles on me, adding a twist to her movements that put me to the edge.

A farm girl to her core, Danni churned me like butter, treating me to a view of her stomach muscles working while her double-ds bounced on her chest putting me over. I came in a great gout, feeling my shaft buck from the release of pressure. Grabbing her hips, I slammed to my hilt in Danni as I coated her insides with my seed.

Panting and spent, I fell limp at her mercy as she examined me, still speared on my cock. "Give it all to me."

Weakly, my hands found her waist, still feeling my cum pushing up my shaft into her in ecstasy, "I am, I am."

"Not yet," Danni reached behind herself, leaning back again as she took my tight balls in her hand, gently massaging them, rolling them, working her stomach and sex muscles up my shaft, pulling her entrance to my tip.

I was dying of pleasure, feeling like she was eating me whole, and threw my head back, moaning uncontrollably.

"That's it, baby, thaaaaat's it, she cooed, and squeezed my balls as her powerful pussy muscles milked me. A bolt of lightning burst through my groin, and I loosed one last searing rope of cum into her

We stayed entwined for a while, Danni cuddled her chest to mine, belly on me. The skin between us was slick and sticky, my half hard cock, still buried in her pussy. Danni responded l as her walls continued lazily clasping me, coaxing the last dribbles of my orgasm as my cock deflated, letting a river of cum flow from her.

"Ohh you're a good man," Danni whispered into my ear. I was still seeing stars, and clasped her to me as she tried to disengage, kissing her hard. She made a surprised noise and pulled away, demanding "let me go, I need to clean up."

"You don't honestly think I'm letting you go after that, do you," I croaked, willing myself awake by sheer lust. Her eyes went wide and a filthy smile crossed her lips as I flipped us over. On top of her now, I pressed my hips into Danni, my cock thickening. "Only drunk teenagers get pregnant their first time."

Danni looked up at me on her back, black hair splayed out, her incredible breasts proud, slipping to the sides of her chest, legs spread as I pressed my hardening cock back up her. Her mouth hung open as the pressure of my steel built inside of her again. "Take me again," she nodded, pulling her shredded nightgown over her head.

Not quite hard again, I bent to her ear, "show me how much you want it." Understanding her part, and she grabbed her tits, pushing them together, bringing one to her mouth and sucking.

"Cum in me over and over, Calvin," she spoke in a low, sultry voice as she played with her tits. "Take me whenever you want me," she let her big tits fall, bouncing and flattening slightly as they slid, jigging to her armpits, "pump me full of cummmmm," she moaned as I began a rhythm. She slid her hands between us to massage my balls, "fuck your baby into me."

Growling, I was at full mast again, and pumped into her, savouring her wanton display. She rewarded me with a wet slap of our hips and a swell of my own cum brimming from within her over her labia before it followed gravity down her ass. "Good," I withdrew to my head, enjoying the view of the river of cum that came with it, "I'm

gonna breed you deep, Daniella. I'll be dripping out of you a week."

My hips collided with hers with a hollow 'wap,' wetly echoing between us. Danni's tits shook in a crazy circle as she ran her hands to her hair and arched for me again as I pulled back. Slap. Danni yelped happily as I pulsed at her cervix, "ah!"

"Harder, Calvin, make me feel it," she begged.

I lifted her right leg, kissing the calf down to her thigh as I brought her ankle to rest on my shoulder.

"Tell me if this is too much," I thrust deeply, steadily, impacting the bottom of her canal, ticking her cervix after each hard stroke by winding my hips against her full buttocks, Danni pulled her other leg up to her, turning her hips to rest on an angle so that she was wide open and able to buck her hips to meet me. Her breasts bounced as I fucked into her, she licked her lips and made a show of her raging lust for me.

"You've gotten too used to fucking teenagers,, she laughed, letting her head fall back and 'ahh'd' loudly, "fuck yes, steady, steady, like that," as I pistoned into her.

This woman was something else, she took me eagerly, and seemed to enjoy even the hardest drilling, and cervix bruising. She reached for me, turning her hips back to me as she hooked her free leg behind my back pulling me to her mouth, scratching her nails along me chest as I pounded.

KgTrout
KgTrout
99 Followers
12