The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was alive within her as her walls rippled along me and we sloppily kissed, shoving tongues into each other's mouths. She was working herself up again, biting my shoulder to stifle a scream while she bucked, pulling back and staring into my eyes as her lips worked silently. She pulled me back to her, snapping her other leg around my back, wrapping her arms around my ribs in a death grip to hold our torsos together in the same rhythm.

Pressed together in a missionary press, she began to pant into my mouth, eyes losing focus as another orgasm built.

"Cum for me again, Danni," I pumped harder, swiveling into her more forcefully, and she made small, rapid, choking noises as it built. I kissed her neck, grabbing a handful of her long hair to pull her head back. Nails dragged down my back as her thighs clamped down around me.

The entrance to her grasping quim tightened in a ring that prevented me withdrawing, and Daniella pulled me into her body, velvet walls surging along my cock in a vice that stroked to my head. Buried deep at her womb, her walls pulsed, massaging me in a rolling pressure that ran root to tip.

Danni's eyes had rolled back and her chin quivered as she shook from her core. I was seeing stars as my orgasm burst into an ecstatic bolt of lightning through my body. I felt as if she'd pulled me entirely inside of her, locking me tightly to her at my root. Bucking hips rolled as I thrust deeper, cumming wordlessly together. My cock rocked, leaping inside of her and surging.

With nowhere to go, I pressed back on my knees and feet, raising our entangled hips from the floor as her pussy milked me dry. She locked her mouth to mine, keeping us joined as she used her legs to press me into her, slowly rocky every last drop from me, into her overflowing love tunnel.

=====================================

Crawling outside into the still deep night, our session had only been an hour of so of incredible sex, but I felt like we'd been at it all night. From the sleepy look on Danni's face as she peeked around the car hiding from June's watchful eyes, she did as well.

Crawling back into the truck, Danni pawed at the sleeping bag. "This is soaked, we can't-" I reached into one of the boxes hooked to the wall and held up my other bag, not quite as warm, but big enough for two to keep each other warm. Danni looked at it, smiling crookedly.

"Such a liar," teasingly waggling her finger at me. "You tricked me."

I leaned in and kissed her, "aren't you glad I did?"

She unzipped the sleeping back and flung it around me, "I am."

We lay face to face, dozing for a couple of hours, kissing when we woke, caressing and gently playing with each other's bodies, exploring.

I found myself struck by how real it felt, not like a carefree one-nighter, but something special, real. Danni was a wonderful person, she told me about her botany interests, the good and bad of teaching middle-school science, and a bit about Tommi, short for Tomasin, who she'd named for her older brother, Thomas. She told me about the last few years, after her divorce. She'd dated, they'd all flamed out or just sort of stopped the way some relationships do.

I told her about my service, leaving out many details, but she got the broad strokes, I told her more about my family. Little Bailey, nine now, and his parents, the family cottage grandad built.

"It sounds like it's close," she mused, "I think that's only about a half hour drive."

I kissed her shoulder, stroking her hair back from her face gently, "not too far. I could probably hike that in a morning." I was sure we were thinking the same thing. It would be a tragedy to be so close and just be... lost to each other

"I, uhm, I don't want to be that chick who gets clingy after a great lay," she began hesitantly gently rubbing her face on mine as we cuddled, "but do you think you might, uhm,"

I kissed her to stop her.

"It feels like it'd be a mistake to not come back when I can," I told her. "If that would be something you'd like."

Danni smiled, pressing close to me, and my cock twitched on her belly. "Well since you ask." We laughed.

Sleeping a bit longer, I woke up with Danni's head on my chest while she traced patterns on my belly, playing with the scant dark hairs there.

"Do you know why I can out here tonight," she asked. It was getting cold, even through the sleeping bag, and I pulled it up over our torsos.

"I wouldn't mind knowing. I thought you'd said what happened earlier was a mistake."

"I was wrong," she replied, "and I knew it. It wasn't that though, it was Faith."

I lifted my head and shoulders to look at Danni in confusion, and a little bit of fear, "oh?"

She slapped my peck, "relax. She saw that I was icing you out and had a good idea of what happened.

"She told me how you helped her, even though she set you up. Twice?"

"Yeah, twice."

"And that you were kind and took out those guys that she was with. She told me that you were caring, and that I'd be crazy to miss out on the dick."

"Uh, is that it?"

"Ha, not even. She's very excited about all the skills you taught her."

"Oh ugh," I put my hand to my save hiding from her. Danni laughed.

"It's okay," she pinched my nipple, "it's really fine, I'm kinda just happy Mikey is gonna benefit. It's not like I could stay away, or that it wasn't the best I've ever had."

"Well, as long as Mikey's benefitting."

"Oh he is," Danni slid a leg onto me and snuggled in. "The other reason I came out is that she snuck into his room by ten."

She was stroking her thigh up and down mine now, massaging my chest with one flat hand, and she began to gently lick my nipple, glancing up as me with her big, dark, eyes. She studiously avoided my cock, making me wait for her.

"She did tell me one thing we need to talk about, though."

Shit, here it came, maybe that I came in Faith so much? A small prayer formed in my mind.

"What's that," I asked with my heart sinking.

"Well, Danni started, slipping her hand to my cock to slowly stroke it, slipping my foreskin onto the erect head, then sliding it back until the skin pulled.

"She told me about this one thing you did with her, and I want you to do it to me." Oh this was looking up, "do it right now, Calvin. Not how you did it with her, going easy on her so she didn't break, okay?"

My cock had woken up fully now, and Danni was enjoying smearing the beads of precum forming at the tip around the head with her thumb.

Fuck, this woman really was a goddess, "anything. Just tell me."

Without a word, Danni got up, slipping out of the sleeping bag and faced the hatch of the truck, kneeling, ass on her heels. Still completely nude, I was transfixed as she pulled her long hair over her shoulder, and looked back at me, arching her back, showcasing her perfect, toned, ass, her knee's together. In the gloom of the camper, her gap was dark, and her breathing was slow.

"I want you one more time before you go, Calvin," she spoke softly, reaching between her legs, soft wet noises and her distinctly sweet musk filled the space as her fingers worked. She raised her hand to her mouth, thick fluid, my cum mixed with hers, dropped from her fingers "god, there's so much in me." She sucked her fingertips, licking her fingers clean. I was on my knees, slowly crawling toward her.

"Wait 'til I'm ready." I stopped, excited to she what she would do next.

Danni bent forward, slowly raising herself onto her knees, "you put a baby in me. I can feel it in me, hot and fluttering," she leaned forward, her legs opening as she pressed her tits to the floor, "you're going to make me the only thing you think of when that thick cock gets hard."

I kneeled behind her, running my hands over the thick, juicy globes of her ass, my cock fully at attention, tapping between her legs at her well-worked entrance.

"Oh Cal," she teased, "do you think I can take it like a real woman?" I smiled at her, lifting my cock, I slapped it in the hollow between her cheeks, "oooo, it's so big, Missster Cal," Danni peeked over her shoulder, "do you think I can take it?" She wiggled her ass back against me, "am I a real woman?"

I slipped the head of my cock up and down her entrance, leaning forward as I lined up with her and angled my high hips down to her wetness. I took hold of her shoulder, "you're all woman, Danni."

I thrust into her, pulling her back to me from her shoulder, my length disappearing into her magical box.

"Uhhhn," Danni took it all with a loud grunt, head snapping up, "oh that's fucking it, UH!" I drove into her hard, her pussy held me tight as I pulled back again, sawing myself slowly against her g-spot. "Make me fee-UH UH AHHH!" She was getting used to it, living up to her big talk. I pounded into her, slow and steady, both hands on her hips now, drawing her back onto my prick hard. Sweat was building on Danni's skin, and my forehead dripped. "Fuh! Fuh," she cursed as I slammed home, "fuck thats good." I slapped her ass hard and picked up the pace.

Danni's pussy was shaking as I slammed my hips into her, raising my right leg for leverage, I railed her, slamming into her toned ass over and over as I drove down into her perfect soaked pussy,. She was enjoying the rough fucking, and began to yelp excitedly with each thrust. "Yuh uh uh yeeeuuh," she chanted as her body rocked forward on my turgid cock.

"Cum for me, Danni, show me how much a real woman like you likes getting fucked," and she began to bounce her ass on my cock. It was a killer move, and I found myself losing control with the added intense pressure from the angle of our hips. My balls slapped her clit in a steady rhythm, and it was driving up both crazy. Her grunting turned to impassioned cursing.

"Fffuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuck," Dannie wailed, and her juices spurted onto my thighs as she came, setting me off as she slithered up and down me, cum boiling out of me as her pussy clamped and milked, then shooting into her as she opened up.

"Chrrrrist," we collapsed together, my weight on her back, arms wrapped around her below those fantastic it's, tightly pulling her to me as I sat back, our shared climax slowly passing. Danni reached back to me and dragged me into a deep kiss.

"Thank you, that was just what I wanted," she smiled as she twisted her rump in my lap.

Pushing sweat-stuck hair from her face, I licked the line of her jaw, tasting the salt of per perspiration. "Not too hard? I got a little rough."

"Mmmmm no," Danni curled into me, pushing us down to the sleeping mat so I could hold her while she stretched out, "it hurt a little, but I wanted a good hard dicking." She rolled over to look at me, "a real man needs to know how to make a woman his."

=====================================

The next morning's farewells were difficult. June clearly knew what had gone on the night before. This was not helped by Danni's near nudity crawling out of my truck in the morning to find June on the porch smoking a roll up.

Defiant, Daniella took my hand and dragged me, almost mostly naked as the two of us did our best to share her torn nightgown, to the porch.

"We're taking a shower, mom."

June smiled, "good, you stink of sex." Danni huffed and started into the house, me in tow, when June called out, "if I'd known you like him so much he could've stayed in your room!"

In the bathroom moments later, Danni was steaming when I finally said, "I think she's actually kinda happy about it?"

She turned to me, glaring with her chin doen, "you don't know much about mothers and daughters."

I decided to drop it.

An hour later, was packed and ready to go. Faith hugged me, as did June, taking the opportunity to pinch my ass, "you come back to my girl, she needs something good," she told me. Mikey shook my hand, and Daniella and I kissed deeply without paying her family any mind.

As I headed back north-east, I watched Danni in the rearview, a hand on her belly, my heart in her pocket.

12