The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-it wasn't the time, UH!"

"The night before I joined up, my mom told your mom," I pumped a little deeper, I wouldn't be able to get all the way in, but enough, and Wendy shook. Her hips had begun rocking, and I watched happily as my cock made a small peekaboo bump below her belly with each thrust. "Gracie came to me, to talk me out of it." I pressed into Wendy and she stretched out her torso, trying to make space across the table, "we argued, and she hit me, and then she was so worked up that we fucked. Just like this. On the bench seat in back of that old powerboat."

Wendy's face was getting red, a flush crept across her chest, those pretty little nubs getting hot, the nipples puffy and soft, she was frigging her clit hard with one hand, the soft flesh of her belly shaking as she bit the heel of her other hand.

"Ohhh you fuck...," she yelped as I pushed an inch deeper, setting up shop and grinding there, breaking her pussy in more, "ohhh you fucker, you fucker," she cursed at me. I leaned down, picking up my pace just slightly.

"I came in her again," Wendy slapped a hand to my hips as I drove a little deeper, holding me back even as she cried out happily, "she didn't care. Your sister loved it," Wendy's eyes were wide and her powerful hips were pumping as she rode out the orgasm, dragging my arms toward her as her ass slapped on the wood of the table, shaking the whole structure as she came. I was beginning to enjoy myself, finally feeling my balls start to churn as Wendy's powerful thighs slapped together in front of me, the intense pressure surprising me.

Panting, she pushed me away with her legs, "I don't need to find out how that part turns out," and she leapt to the floor, engulfing my cock with her mouth as she reached behind me to pull me in from my ass, just as I'd done to her.

"Awww," I groaned, but she shook her head as she pumped my shaft, biting the tip as she dragged her teeth lightly up me.

"This is a one-time thing," and then she swallowed me, mouth opening as she pushed her nose right to my skin and worked her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft. Starting to go over the edge, I pushed forward, grabbing her head as she tried to pull back. I came in a single rush, it felt good to unleash, but somewhat muted, Wendy spluttering as I filled her throat.

Coughing as her mouth overflowed, she spat, "fuuuuck that tastes bad," she wiped her mouth with the back of her forearm, "worse than before I was sick." She spat a gob of cum onto the floor.

For my part I felt unfulfilled. It had been kind of robotic... sort of wrote, like a couple whose passion had died. Wendy looked up at me, "didn't really help with the horniness, did it?"

Sighing, I thought of Danni, the incredible night we'd had. Her body responding to me so eagerly, and mine to her. "I think I get it now."

Wendy shrugged, grabbing her shirt and panties from the floor as she headed to the bathroom "Downsides of forced evolution, baby," she quipped.