The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katy, honey," I grabbed her and held her face to mine, "where's your mom?" Gunfire cracked in the distance, a man's voice shouting 'you killed her'. Katy pointed to the sound.

I couldn't leave her, the howling was starting to get louder. They were in the town now, had to be. I hurled her onto my shoulder and ran, slinging the rife at my side and grabbing the 12-gauge.

"Allie!" I bellowed it, not giving a flying shit who could hear. The crack crack crack of the shooter had stopped, and I could only hear cursing as I hit the road. A hundred feet away, I could see him standing over the body of the woman I'd shot from the lake, he was hunched over his gun, working the slide. A jam.

Behind the beat-up, shot up, minivan, a head appeared. The bright grey eyes flashed up from under a bandana tied tightly over her head. Her eyes were dinner plates.

"Run to me," I shouted, holding Katy's face tightly to my chest so she wouldn't see, and I ran. I had to close the gap, and the bandit had pulled the slide back, a brass shell popping from his gun.

I raised the sawed-off eye level. He extended his arm. Allie ran.

My finger came back on both triggers as he tracked Allie, her athletic legs as they propelled her toward me.

The shotgun roared, then bucked, Allie slammed into me. The bandit rocked back, sliding across the pavement. Allie, in tears, pulling Katy from me, kissing her, grabbing at my face to look at me with those big eyes, shaking from adrenaline and terror.

"Calvin," she laughed, "eto deystvitel'no ty," slamming herself to me in a bear hug. I spared a moment, just a moment, to press my face to the top of her head, before the howls echoed. Down the long street, I could see a few of them, and they'd seen us. Four of them, the Redeyes, were loping toward us. Another howl came from just south a street over. They were circling around us.

"We have to go. Right now."

Grabbing Allie by the hand, Katy still clinging like a baby monkey, we ran, cutting the turn to the boathouse tight, the Redeyes charged as we bolted down the dock.

"Wendy," I shouted, "get us moving!"

Thankfully, she'd already done it, and backed into view, spinning the wheel to right the boat a couple of feet from the dock, and we leapt for it.

We got back to the islandand tucked the boat away. The entire ride over, neither Katy or Allie would let go of me, and if they'd tried, I wouldn't have allowed it. Wendy, bless her, pulled us into the boathouse, casting me a questioning glance, and tied up.

"Let me take the bags," she whispered, gently removing both Allie and Katy's backpacks, leaving us a moment. Allie was whispering to Katy, who sobbed silently into my neck. Only nine years old, I was sure she'd seen more just today, let alone the last few weeks, than any kid should have to.

Eventually, Katy slowly released her hold on me, letting her mother lift her out of the boat to the island itself, recognition dawning on her, a place that she'd been happy, had fun.

"Go explore, malyshonok, it's safe," Allie looked over at me unsurely, and I nodded. Katy walked from us, unsteady, unsure, but happy in that moment. Allie turned to me, pulling me into another hug with all five-seven of her, tightly pressed to me. "When we escaped, I thought to come to here, it seemed so safe" she began, "but I never let myself imagine you were alive."

Rubbing her back, I let myself feel her against me. It didn't seem real. Someone I'd been close to and loved alive and here with me. Allie, my best friend, her little girl who I loved... it couldn't be real.

"I can't believe you're really here, either," I admitted, breathing Allie in. She was a mess. Dusty from the road, hair greasy, skin smeared with blood and grime, but she smelled like peaches to me, and I felt a stir in my groin against her belly. She felt it and stepped back, breaking our embrace, looking at me with small apprehension.

"Introduce me to your friend," she asked as she pushed away the questioning look that had crossed her features, taking my arm and walking with me to the house.

"Don't say it like that, really just friends. Like a first cousin."

"Oh! You had a bad reaction with her," she teased, "I didn't think you would be able to have those."

Putting my face in my hand, I laughed, "I'm told it's a pheromone thing."

=====================================

Introductions happened. Wendy and Allie seemed to have a good rapport immediately, and Wendy was good with Katy too. "She's Grace's sister, that first girlfriend I told you about," and Allie nodded knowingly, asking Wendy about herself and her family, getting the story.

Wendy boiled some water while I carried in buckets from the lake so Allie and Katy could bathe. Waiting in the living room, Wendy leaned over to me, "how could you not tell me you're with someone, is that your kid??"

"I'm not, the girls not mine" I hissed, "we're just tight." Wendy stared me down, disbelief apparent. She pointed at my bulging crotch and back to herself.

"That's not because of me."

Cleaned up, Katy came bounding out of the bathroom to raid the food that Wendy and I had laid out, Allie behind her dressed in a simple sweatshirt and sweatpants, smiling widely with her perfectly shaped pink lips, happily mouthing "yay!"

We ate, Katy inhaling the food. Afterward, it was the coming up on mid-afternoon, and Katy emerged from the bathroom wearing one of Bailey's old sets of trunks and a t-shirt.

"Cal, take me swimming!"

Allie laughed at her, tossing her head back, her whole body in the amusement, "you'll freeze, Katerina, it's only spring."

"No, it's okay," I held up my hands as I stood, "I'll take her. I don't mind."

She was a kid, being a kid, knowing she was safe with me. Good old Cal. We played and splashed until she was blue, and I bundled her up in a big, soft, beach blanket. Katy complained that she was too grown up for the blanket burrito game, and I held her tight, telling her I couldn't help hug her I was so happy she was back with me. She was out cold in my arms a moment later.

I carried Katy to the house, where I found Wendy and Allie comparing notes.

"Salty evergreen? Really? That's so wild," Wendy's voice carried to the door as I gently slipped inside with the sleeping Katy in my arms, "Dean smelled to me like fresh basil and I'd ride him- Hi Cal," Wendy cut herself off. Katy's head rolled back in my arms, I had her curled over my elbows.

Allie looked at me with those eyes, those pretty grey eyes, walking to me, "come on, my girl. Time to sleep," a tear slipped down her face as she took Katy from me. "Same bedroom?"

Nodding, I pointed to the hall where the stairs would take her to the small upper floor. "Door on the right. Mom told me that there's a few things you left behind in the drawers."

Smiling, Allie stepped back and she looked down, reddening, as my cock rose in my wet trunks. "I'll just..." she turned to Wendy, "I'm going to put her down," quickly walking out of the room.

Wendy smirked at me. "Zero chill, big guy."

=====================================

I'd headed back outside as afternoon slipped away under me. It reminded me of old days, happy, easy days. The weather was warm, but the water still cool. It was only spring after all. Katy had been so desperate to swim, I couldn't say no.

Now, sitting in a swimsuit on the sunny shore, all I could think about was the day last year with my brother and sister in law, Allie, and the kids.

Better and easier days.

My balls churned and the hungry, excited feeling in my chest bubbled.

"Can I sit?," Allie asked from behind me. I turned to see her standing there in the same sweat shirt, a towel over her shoulder. She wore a bathing suit, black, only the bottoms showing off her pretty hips and legs. God. It was that same suit.

"Yeah, Allie, of course." I patted the ground next to me. I couldn't help but notice her lithe movements, the gentle ripple of womanly muscle in her thighs. Her athletic form was mostly slender, at five-seven, she had slightly round hips topped by the slope of a toned yoga pelvis, and a strong bubble bottom to cap gorgeous legs.

To hell with blue balls, they were going purple.

"I wanted to swim, but I don't know how you did it, it's far too cold."

I smiled back at her, she was looking at me with those sparkling grey eyes, her wide, inviting smile focused on me.

"Tell me what happened to you, Calvin, please."

So I did. I left a few pieces out, but I didn't leave much out. Most of Faith, a little bit of Danni, and my chemistry lesson, of course.

In turn, Allie told me the story of being taken to a camp north of Toronto. It was frightening at first, but mostly felt safe. She'd learned that they'd both had Freddie already, that they'd been infected early on, probably when they went to the States to visit family in North Carolina. When I'd called, she was being moved between camps, and they'd spotted her phone, smashing it.

Things slowly deteriorated much like everywhere else. "There was a lead researcher there, obsessed with how it would change us. He kept taking my blood to test it. When he noticed the... the effects on the libido in survivors, he was obsessed with testing them."

"What'd you do?"

She shrugged, "I met a doctor there, Elaine, she helped us escape."

"That was kind of her," you must have been fast friends?"

Allie smiled knowingly, and I knew exactly what kind of friends.

They'd taken the doctors minivan and bolted. The only place she could think of that wasn't her home or a friends house in the city was the island. They'd run into the woman on the road into Slead's, and Allie had been kind to offer her a ride only to have a knife pulled on her. Things had gone sideways when they rolled into town hesdi for the marina to steal a boat, and the hitchhiking bandit I'd decided to be merciful to saw old friends.

"You know the rest."

We chatted for a while, dancing around what we both wanted to talk about. Eventually, the sun was starting to tick past mid-afternoon, and I asked.

"So," I spoke slowly, "tell me about wanting me to be the father of your baby..." the last conversation we'd had had been on my mind for weeks.

Allie reddened, smiling with embarrassment, "I'd been thinking if it before I was sick, I swear." She pressed her head to her palm. She shivered, and I put my towel across her legs. "I just, I have wanted another, but I couldn't bring myself to ask you."

Allie leaned into me, holding my bicep as she put half the towel over my legs. The touch of her fingers had me hard immediately. "It wasn't the Freddie, that made me want to ask, I promise.

I cleared my throat, "that's an interesting and very selective way to phrase it."

She'd rested her head on my shoulder. Not an unusual pose for us, and I was starting to realize why we'd had such a hard time convincing people we weren't together.

"I'd hoped you'd let that go."

"Nnnope," I teased her.

Allie didn't move, but I felt her more acutely as she spoke. The scent of peaches tickled at my senses as she exhaled long and slow. "Alright. When I admitted to myself I wanted another baby, you were the only person I could imagine being its father," she turned her head and pressed her forehead and nose into my arm. "It made me realize how complicated my feelings for you really were. That was a few months ago."

Her fingers travelled up and down my arm, softly rasping against the hairs on my arm, massaging my bicep. She held herself tightly to me, "When I was getting better, after North Carolina when we'd had the bug, something had changed to physical"

Allie looked up at me, holding my gaze, "do you remember? Katy was watching a cartoon and you came in and patted her so gently on the head. Then you unpacked that lovely soup."

I chuckled and looked at her. She had her eyes closed, and she'd put her other hand on my arm. "That gave you the courage to ask me?"

"No," Allie replied, "that made me want to take your pants down and ride you like a bull on my kitchen floor."

I nearly doubled over with the intensity of the surge in my shorts. My cock was a rock down my thigh. "Jesus, Allie," I swallowed a gasp.

"Well, that was the Freddie." Allie shrugged and pressed her face into my arm again. "When we were on my deck, and your father called, I was trying to work up the courage to take you to my bed. My body wanted me to make that baby the old fashioned way. I wanted you on top of me, my legs wrapped around your back. I was so worked up, all I could think of was you pounding me full of your sperm and how glorious it would feel."

I realized my lust was surging. This talk was making me feel that surge of intense desire. A beast roaring its lust in my body. Gently, I tried to pull away from her, but she held tightly to me. "Allie, I shouldn't-"

"Calvin," Allie slipped her hand, dexterous and cool across my hot belly, "you're my best friend, and I love you," her left gripped my bicep almost painfully tightly, her right hand slipped to the waistband of my shorts. "I know Daniella means a great deal to you, but we both need some kind of relief."

I put my free hand over Allie's trying to free my bicep from her, but she held fast, "Allie, no. You don't want this, you're gay, it's something about the Freddie."

"I was married to a man for years."

"And he was a monster, Allie," I tried to push both of her hands away weakly, but she knew I wouldn't hurt her and kept on. Her right was in my shorts now, sliding through my pubic hair.

"Just hands, let's try just hands for now," she was in it, she'd opened her eyes to look at me, and they'd gone dreamy and her eyes had dilated in the lazy afternoon light. "I've seen you react to me too. You can't hide this from me."

She'd done it, she found my cock. Her fingers felt their way nimbly, almost tentatively down the shaft, and my resistance was broken as she ran her finger around the edge of my swollen glans.

"I've always been curious to see it," she whispered, letting go of my arm so she could use two hands to extract the raging erection from my trunks, beginning to stroke long and slow from the bottom up.

Hungry for her, any way I could have her, I reached between her legs, shoving the thin black strip of her bathing suit aside to find her wet and ready for me. Sliding two fingers in, they slipped between her outer lips and inner hood, sliding past her hiding clit. Allie shuddered, her hand rhythm slowing momentarily.

"Ahhh oh Calvin," she pressed her face to my shoulder as I slowly warmed her up. My cock was dancing in her hand.

"I saw you staring the day we were swimming here." My hips bucked, my prick searching for more, and she licked her free hand, cupping my cockhead in it, rotating around the tip, picking up more lube in her palm from my copious precum.

I grabbed her closest leg, pulling her open and slid around my hand around her waist to attack her pussy with both hands. The suit she wore had cutouts on each side that accentuated her perfect athletic hips. I'd fantasized about her in this suit ever since she'd worn it here.

" Jesus, Allie... this is that suit," I swelled as I realized, surging in her hand.

"I forgot it here," she purred sighing in one breath as my two hands worked her entrance, and I added the other penetrating her. Allie's face was joyful, ecstatic, and she threw her head back, my cock a distant memory, as I flicked her clit while slipping in and out of her with two spread fingers.

"Ohhhh god oh god," she chanted into the air. I couldn't resist, and I bent my head to kiss her collarbone, licking her neck to her ear as she came helplessly on my hands. Pressing herself to my mouth, I nibbled her earlobe and pressed my left hand against the length of her body as Allie quaked. I could feel those high, mommy c-cups jiggle. Nipples hard, she pushed her whole torso against my arm as she bucked out the last of her orgasm.

Panting, Allie pulled away from my lips on her neck. I snarled, and she turned to me, "we said hands only."

"Don't you want to feel my tongue," I asked laying her still boneless body down in the sand. "You knew this suit would make me wild."

My fingers were already back at her as I slipped my body down, pulling the thin gusset of the suit aside. Her pussy was perfect. Shaved, just a bit of deep brown growth. Outer lips thick, smooth, wetly open. Clit standing at attention for me, poking out from its hood. I dove into her, not giving her a chance to answer me, hungry for the sweet peach musk of Allie's pussy. She arched, stifling a cry of pleasure as I sucked on her nub.

"Ohh Calvin, no. Nooo," her hands were at my hair, pushing me back, "stop."

Allie pushed me back, clamping her legs closed, pressing her feet to her bottom as she pushed herself up on her hands. I got to my knees, my cock waving rock hard before me, so hard it had begun to hurt.

"We shouldn't have let it get so far, let me take care of you, now, and then we'll..." Allie was looking at my prick, reaching for it as she spoke. I took hold of her ankle, my hands moving independently of my mind. "Calvin," she locked eyes with me, "oh no."

I pulled her leg down and out, sending Allie sprawling to her back, she yelped as I dragged her bottom back to me, stretching the strip of fabric that protected her vagina from me over her buttock, "oh god, no, Calvin," she hissed, "please, we're not playing any longer."

Her hands flew up to my chest to shove me away, but I batted them out of my way, pushing her back down to lie on the ground. My ears were taking in her begging, but somehow I wasn't registering Allie's words. Her sweatshirt had been pushed up in our struggle, and the strap on one shoulder of her suit gave no resistance as I pulled it off her breast to reveal the pillowy, soft breasts and pinkish nipples beneath.

Allie was pinned below me, and she beat on my back as I bent to suck her nipple, readying to push into her, "Calvin, nonono," she droned insistently.

"Mom! Mooooooom?"

We both looked back to the cabin, my madness hadn't passed, but Katy's voice distracted me for a moment, loosening my grip on her wrists. Beneath me, Allie saw the change in me.

"Calvin, she's coming this way."

"Moooom? Where are you," a tiny hint of panic in Katy's voice.

Allie's hand found my face and pulled me to look at her teary eyes, "Calvin, you know what her father did to me... what she saw him do to me."

Something in me woke up, I could feel the hand of my conscious mind taking back control my body.

"Calvin, please, please don't rape me in front of my daughter."

Eyes cleared, I pulled away from Allie, shame like I'd never imagined I could feel surging through me as pushed away, slipping into the cold water of the lake, wishing I could disappear into it. What in the hell was going on with me? I'd never been the kind of man that would force a woman. I could play rough, but that? Even with Faith, I'd pushed the line, but I'd been able to hold back, I'd seen it before I lost control.

I watched from the shallows, feebly waving to Katy as Allie kissed her forehead, sending the girl back to the house. Turning, she locked eyes with me for a moment, holding her hands up flat in front of her stomach as she turned back, looking over her shoulder for Katy. After a few moments, satisfied, dusk creeping over the horizon, she walked to me in the shallows.

"I'm so sorry, Allie, I don't-"

She knelt in front of me, locking onto me with those eyes that could find my heart with a glance, refusing to let me look away, "I know, Calvin, I know what's happening."

"I would never," I put my face in my hands unable to speak, "I don't know what's happening to me."

Allie reached for me, taking my cock in her hand as she pulled my by it, my erection flaring back to life as her thin fingers caressed me back to my full show.