The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw it with men in the camp, survivors of Freddie like us. They'd test them by denying them access to a mate," she pulled me closer, standing so that I was forced to go with her, pumping me toward her stomach. "Those men would lose their minds after a few days, Calvin. You cannot help it."

I couldn't look at her, but she grabbed my face and held me, locking me to those eyes, "Allie, uhhh, I..."

"Shhh," she let go of my face, spitting in her hand and slipping it back to the head of my cock, "you're being ashamed, you did stop, that tells me that my Calvin is still in control of himself, despite what Freddie has done to him."

The thin fingers on my helmet, rotating against the end of my knob while she pumped my shaft, gently twisting her way up and down it, was all too much. I held her to me as I let loose, my cock standing straight up between us as the first rope of cum splattered on the underside of her perfect jawline.

She let go of my cockhead, ropes of pearly cum spraying on her chest, across her neck. Allie massaged my bursting balls gently, my cum dripping down her breasts into her cleavage, smearing across the front of her suit, over her hands, and eventually into the water.

"There," she soothed me, shh'ing gently up at me as her hands slowed, caked in my ejaculate, "shhhhh, that's better."

Eventually, she let me go, and I slipped back into the water in front of her, the gnawing, roaring, pressure diminished just a little bit.

Allie spent a few moments washing herself and walked to shore without a word, but in the gloom of the coming evening, I would swear I saw her licking her fingers.