The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 09

Story Info
Healing with Allie's care, Cal must venture out on a rescue.
10k words
4.84
848
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KgTrout
KgTrout
84 Followers

I woke to pain.

I'd twisted slightly on my back, and my midsection roared its displeasure at me, the skin, tortured and stitched, pulled against itself. I'd barely settled back and calmed the burning sensation when my arm tingled, painfully reminding me of a spray of buckshot through a wall. It should have killed me, would have, if not for the wall scattering the pellets.

I was in my parents room, now mine. The peaked roof of the room, a small extension on the house that was built in the sixties to give my grandparents "a private getaway" was adorned with the same natural wooden beams that had been there for nearly sixty years. The light streamed into the window from outside, the same chirping symphony of morning birds that I'd been hearing my whole life. I lay on my back, naked, by the feel of it, my arm and right shoulder bandaged, another on my back and front just over my hip bone. I lay flat, trying to not move.

Next to me, I could hear the breathing, gentle and slow, of a sleeping woman. I turned my head to see Allie, asleep, angelic. One of her hands was on my chest, gently, but firmly, holding me still. She shared my blankets, curled up on her side next to me. I slipped my hand into the space between us, testing my buckshot injuries, and lifted the blankets slightly to see her bare legs, black sport panties, and one of my old Tragically Hip t-shirts on top, too big for her small frame, the neck stretched out, gifting me a bpeek at her cleavage.

"No peeking," her sleepy voice filled the space between us.

"Finally... finally got you in bed, Allie..." my mouth felt like it was full of cotton. "Was i' good f'r you?"

Allie sat up, scooting her rear up next to me, "you almost died, Calvin," she curled her legs under her lovely ass as she looked me over, holding my buckshot arm, gently testing my bandages, peeking under to see if any stitches had torn. "You lost also much blood. Wendy used up all the stitches and had to use thread."

She let my arm down across her thigh, satisfied that the buckshot wounds were alright as she flipped the sheet back to see my bullet wound. "S'no fair," I complained as my cock found itself exposed to the air.

"Such a baby," she replied, muttering something in Russian as she whipped the shirt off, exposing her breasts to me. They were beautiful, set high and close on her chest, only the tiniest amount of sag in her C's. Allie looked at me, bemused, but her eyes betrayed something else. "Happy?"

"Mmmmm." I mumbled, my hand across her legs stroking her hip, "c'n I...?"

Tears slid from Allie's eyes, but she smiled, laughing quietly at me, "you almost die and all you can think about is my breasts," she helped me gently raise my hand, pressing it to her breast. It was warm, soft, pillowy. I tried to squeeze, but could only muster minor pressure. She put her hand to mine,"moya seksual'naya idiotskaya lyubov."

"Mmm, sounded dirty," I squeezed her breast weakly, my cock stirring at the warm feel of her soft flesh in my hands, a pink nipple tickling the inside of my palm. "I guess I'm allowed to touch again?" Allie nodded.

"She thinks you're sexy too," Wendy walked into the room, carrying a small metal washbasin, a little first aid kit in hand.

"Radi boga, Wendy," Allie cursed, covering her bare breasts, trying to put my hand down on the bed gently. Wendy stopped, rolling her eyes up for a moment.

"I don't know that one." Shrugging, she walked over to me, looking at my half-hard penis. "Well, that's a good sign, I figure," and she started to change my bandages. Next to me Allie had pulled my old t-shirt back on and was giving Wendy a deadly glare, leaning in to help.

"How long was I down? I... don' even 'member getting here."

Wendy's talented fingers pulled the medical tape off of my belly, and she gently wiped the wound with the hot water in her basin.

"Almost, seventy hours," she looked at Allie, "that's about right?" Allie nodded. "Take a break, hon, you've been with him the whole time. He's awake, out of the woods. I have this."

Allie stood, starting daggers at Wendy, but slowly turned, pulling on her pants, leaving the room. Wendy turned to watch the door close behind her, whistling between her teeth.

"She's barely let me touch you since Luis and the others brought you back," she helped me roll to my right side to change the bandage from my exit wound, "you've got a couple pints of her O neg in you now too." I winced as she cleaned the wound.

"Aah, fuck, that hurts. Why?"

"It hurts because you got shot, dummy," Wendy sassed.

I grimaced as she helped me lay back on the bed, "don't be a dick, you know what I mean."

Wendy rolled her eyes, "like teenagers. You're like teenagers." Walking to the other side of the bed, she began to change my buckshot bandages. "She did good work on these, though."

"Wendy, c'mon..."

"Fuck, fine," she worked away at the bandages, checking her stitches in my arm, "Bailey got us, and we helped Luis and Quinn get you to the table. I worked on you, and Allie was all over it. She was like a nurse, which was great. Once we got you to the bed, though, she told me she'd take care of you, and that was it," Wendy looked at me and snipped through a piece of cloth to make a new bandage, "and I mean it. Katy came in, and Bailey's been in, but Allie was in the bed with you, watching you. I came to wash you, and she took over, wouldn't let me touch you. Really possessive."

Wendy wrapped up, sitting back on the bed, pulling my sheets up over my member, feeding me sips of water from a nearby cup.

"Go... easy on her," I mumbled, "she's rec...reconciling some stuff."

"Oh, I know," she winked, "you to get better ASAP and put that thing in her. Like, a bunch. She's so pent up she's gonna explode if she doesn't get some soon."

"What about the others? Nala and the other two girls I got out," I changed the subject.

Wendy shook her head, "Luis mentioned some other women, they took off. Just him and Quinn, and Bay, of course."

Frowning, I put my head back, getting tired again. "Are they alright?"

"Sure," Wendy replied, feeding me bits of canned peas, "Quinn's real sweet. The kids like her. Luis is cool, real handy."

"Tha's good."

"Yeah," Wendy danced around something, "I gave Bailey your old room back, and Quinn slept in the other bed in Katy's room since Allie was in here..."

I hummed, chuckling to myself, "you'n Luis in th' cabin?"

Wendy sighed, "yeah..." she smiled stupidly, "oh yeah."

I held up my hand, "high five."

=====================================

I drifted back to sleep, and not long after Bailey and Katy came to see me. They seemed okay, a little worried, but okay. It helped that they both had the other to be a kid with. I promised them both that I'd be okay, and that we'd get an extension on the treehouse going soon. They'd been sharing it, which, of course, had lead to an argument.

When they left, I closed my eyes, and felt Allie climbing into the bed again, slipping in next to me, "mmm, missed you," I told her sleepily.

"I can see," she whispered, her hand finding my cock. She stroked it, and it felt good, hardening to her touch, the feel of her breast still fresh in my mind.

"We must keep you calm to rest," she spoke in my ear, lips flickering across it. "It's been three days." Her hand felt so good, I luxuriated in its warmth as she stroked me slowly, pushing back my covers as I drifted, eyes falling closed. "I smelled someone else on you."

My eyes flew open, suddenly fearful, I'd forgotten Nala, her sweet strawberry pussy overflowing with my cum as she insisted she didn't want to be a mother. Allie smiled at me, kissing my lips lightly before she sat up, "it is alright, you need to be focused out there."

Hot saliva dripped to my cock, and Allie hummed happily, curling up next to me, her face close enough to my engorged head so that I could feel her breath on me, "it tells me how much you need my care," Allie mused as she stroked me, "this is good, your strength is coming back," she breathed liquid heat onto me. "Now, moya lyubov," she whispered, squeezing me in time as she stroked, "I am craving what you have for me."

"Ah," I gasped, unable to speak as I my hips bucked, and the head of my cock was engulfed by Allie's wet mouth, making me burst, squirting a gunshot of a pearly wad into her mouth as she sucked, swirling her tongue 'round my head. I was rocked by the intensity as another burst into her mouth, and she swallowed noisily. In my sleepy state, I could barely track what was happening. Allie held my cock tightly around the base of my stem, her lips tightly sealed around my shaft as she pressed my erupting head into her throat to accept my cum.

She swallowed, gasping loudly, and dove back on, sucking me dry. I felt as if my soul left my body, slipping out of my cock into Allie's mouth, carried on her slurping tongue to her belly. "That was incredible," I panted, "I thought it was hands only?" Allie smiled sheepishly.

"I would do far more if Wendy would let me," she complained. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue over her teeth, showing me she'd swallowed all of my cum, "and I must be sure to motivate each day you to get rest, get better, and come back to me."

Ah, there it was. Nala had left the scent of her pussy all over me, and Allie was competing. "Will I be enough for you, Calvin? Can I be? Your need is..." her eyes travelled to my cock as it began to stand to attention again. "...it's impressive."

"It's because of you," I told her, taking her hand with my good arm, pulling her to me to kiss her gently. She reddened, "years of pent-up desire for you."

I was sleepy again, but my cock was awake and ready, my good hand sliding under the t-shirt Allie wore to find those perfect tits again.

"On delayet menya svoim zaklinatelem zmey, nesmotrya na svoye plokhoye povedeniye," she smiled at me, closing her eyes as I found her nipple. "Otday Alevtine svoyu zmeyu, lyubov' moya". Allie wrapped her hand around my cock and bent to it, her perfect peach of an add rising from the mattress. I took the opportunity to slip my fingers along her black panties, exploring her folds through the fabric.

"Ohhhhh... S kazhdym razom ya stanovlyus' vse boleye zavisimoy, kogda p'yu yego yad," she sighed as her mouth closed around my cockhead.

=====================================

It was getting late in the day when I woke up three days later. Each day, Allie had taken care of me. She'd sucked me twice that first day, three times the second, I was awake more, and she spent most of the day on my cock, her mouth coaxing me back to life each time I filled her belly, convincing me to rise again. In between, she allowed me to play with her pussy, repaying the attention she'd given me. I'd delivered her a textbook shocker, bent over in front of me, two fingers in her pussy, one ticking her anus, and she'd cried as she came, gasping and squirting on the bed.

She had been right, it helped. I was calm, I'd felt the pangs of my sex drive even that first time when I woke, and her regular attention was helping... though I desperately wanted more. Wendy wasn't happy that things were clearly advancing sexually, but she was happy with how I was healing, so she turned a blind eye as long as my wounds were clean and stitches intact. Allie was being careful too, refusing to entertain sitting on my face so I could eat her out right, fearing that it would lead to too much temptation.

I was able to limp to the bathroom on my own, limping without help, and standing felt good, if difficult. Allie watched me creakily slide out of bed, ambling along. The house was empty, everyone else enjoying the warm day outside. Quiet filled the space, and a cold breeze from the open windows bit into me, sending my limping back to bed.

Morning light was streaming into the room. Outside, I could hear laughing, Bailey playing with Katy. Wendy and an unfamiliar female voice, Quinn, called to them as a man's voice, Luis, teased the kids, "I'm gonna get you, you'll be it!"

It was nice. Made me feel good to hear. I slipped into bed, Allie curled up tightly next to me, I drifted, waking up to a gentle shaking, focusing in on rapid breathing. As I rolled my head to the right, allowing my eyes to open the slightest bit, Allie came into focus. Her eyes closed, those beautiful eyebrows drawn tightly into a pained frown in a never-ending sigh. Her mouth was open slightly as she panted, her shoulders drawn into her torso tightly, one hand working the breast I'd held days ago, the other between her legs, her thighs clasping it tightly as she strummed herself.

I rolled myself toward her, slowly onto my right side, and let my left hand graze her skin. Allie's eyes shot open, her hand froze."I want to touch you," I whispered to her.

She blinked, eyes lidded, sleepy, and she nodded. I pushed my hand between her forearms, finding her belly, sliding down the smooth skin where she took my hand in hers, hot and just a little bit sticky-damp, pulling my fingers to her pussy lips. She was wet, frothy, and as she slid toward me, opening her right hip as she raised the leg to give me access, I smelled the strong odour of her intense arousal as my fingers made their way into her.

"How long has this been going on," I asked her quietly.

Allie began working her hips on my hand, pulling my finger deep into herself, my fingers in her past the knuckle.

"After the beach. After, I... I licked you off my fingers."

Curling my fingers inside of her, I searched for her pleasure spot. Allie gasped and smiled tightly opening her mouth as she craned her neck to me.

"Is that why you came for my cum?" She pressed her forehead to mine, and I pecked her smooth skin as her body curled into her pulsing core, a tightening ball next to me. "Do you need it, now?"

"Yes," Allie gasped, loosing one hand from my pulsing fingers that had found the patch of rubbery skin insider her opening, "I... aaah," her face twisted as she crested her orgasm, and I kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth, locking my lips to hers, breathing into and out of each other. Allie's hips bucked, shuddering on my fingers, and she grabbed at my chest, thin fingers digging into the muscle.

After she finished, we lay silent. I ran my fingers along her side, charting the deep curve of her hips and ass, the taper of her legs, and tight lines of athletic muscle on her belly and hips.

"Is this what you want," I asked her. She stared into my eyes, gently stroking my short stubble with her fingers.

"Some. Not all," Allie replied contentedly. "I've been dreaming of you, feeling you in my thoughts. I dream of you on the beach," I began to pull away, but she held me fast, hooking a leg over mine, "no, no, Calvin. I've been dreaming of taking you back there, doing what I wished I'd had the courage to that night."

"Tell me what you want us to do, Allie," I whispered into her open mouth as she snuggled close to me. She closed her eyes, sighing, working up the nerve.

Allie looked nervously at me, entwined in the sheets, she cast her eyes down, "I wish I'd been brave enough to let you pleasure me with your mouth. With your tongue. I didn't because I knew. I knew I wouldn't be able to refuse you after. I would have let you breed me on the dining table in front of Katy and Wendy if you'd gone down on me."

I looked over to the my mother's makeup table just at the corner of the room. A small chair was I front of it, and I smiled. "Help me up, Allie, then get that chair."

She looked up excitedly, and then back at me, "but your wounds," she protested. I slowly sat up in response.

"Trust me."

Shortly, I sat in the little chair, enjoying myself with Allie's perfectly rounded, runner-strong bottom. I caressed each of the globes of her flesh, squeezing hard as I kissed the small of her back, and playfully bit her on the ass. She giggled, but was clearly still nervous as I stroked her thighs.

"Bend over for me," I asked her as gently as I could muster. "Let me make you feel good," as I pressed the fingers of one hand to her back, I nuzzled my face to her cheeks slipping the fingers of my other hand up those damp, glistening thighs, tickling her pussy lips.

Allie purred, hungry for the contact, she wordlessly bent forward flattening her body to the bed, her gorgeous, shapely ass opening my gateway to her like a curtain rising. I opened her legs, spreading them gently to open her up, and was greeted with her sweet musk of peaches. I licked my lips.

I hadn't had a chance to really look at her pussy in a calmer state til now, only having enjoyed a couple of quick fingerings. Her outer lips were thick, I imagined how they'd thicken as my cock pounded her to orgasm, while the inner flaps were darker, slick with Allie's juices. I went in, starting as I always do, licking up from the bottom to top with a wide, flat, lap.

Allie responded strongly, as my tongue touched down at the top of her pussy, pressing onto her clit in its little hood, her hips twitched, eager for more, trying to follow my tongue up the rest of its circuit. I made note as she 'mmmmm'd' happily as I caught her meaty outer vulva in the lick, and gasping as the top of my tongue tickled her opening.

I went to town, running the tip of my tongue through her like a maze, lapping as she flowed to me, even giving her starfish a little bit of love. It wasn't long until Allie, melting like ice cream on hot pavement, came in a rush of juices with one of my fingers in her working the fleshy spot inside her opening, the first link of my other thumb gently probing her asshole.

Allie pushed her face into the mattress, moaning and crying out into a pillow as her legs gave way and she collapsed to the bed, ankles high in the air as her hips rolled and bucked into my mouth. One of her hands had found its way to my head, holding me in as she drowned me in her spasms and fluids.

As Allie's release calmed, I found myself impossibly in need. She was open in front of me, literally ready as she could ever be. I was rock hard, desperately aroused by her. The animal that she'd been working to keep calm roared in the back of my mind.

"Allie," whispering, I stood slowly, she looked back at me, zeroing in on my rigid pole.

"Voz'mite menya," she said in her lilting Russian, pulling one of her cheeks to the side to open my way. Allie curled to her left to look at me through hooded eyes, as she spoke, licking her lips. "Mne nuzhno chuvstvovat' tebya vnutri. Pokori menya."

I didn't need to know what her words meant as she spoke, but I wanted to. "English, Allie."

She slithered one leg back to the ground, pushing her ass up toward me, "fill my pussy with your cum, Calvin, fuck me. Give me what I need," her mouth hung slightly open as she finished, pushing her ass back to me inches more.

I pushed forward, feeling her pussy lips embrace my cock, slipping into the entrance... finally, after all this time I'd have the heaven of her body for my own. Allie opened for me as my cockhead drove into her, shaking with my own lust, I pushed into her folds.

Voices were echoing inside the house. The front door slammed as it did when Bailey would run in and out.

"Mmmmm, Calvin..." her normally softer accent, consciously careful English, faltered. Maybe it was that she'd been speaking to me in her native tongue, maybe that she was about to get properly fucked. Her accent was stronger than usual, turning me on even more. "He's so big, like a beast... Ooooh. Fill my sex with your big cock, Calvin."

"You like that, Alevtina," I punched her full name "I'm gonna breed your Russian pussy."

She pushed back, getting caught up in our mutual lust, "take me, Calvin. Fuck me. Conquer my womanhood, Calvin!"

She was making me insane with her Russian-accented gabble as she settled forward on the bed, raising her head back as she stretched her torso forward to help herself accept me.

KgTrout
KgTrout
84 Followers