The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching over, I pulled her closer. We were sitting where we'd caught up to each other. The day was wearing on, and I wanted to get us gone as soon as possible.

"What about Faith, Danni?"

Danni pusher her face into my chest and inhaled deeply. "I don't know."

I thought back to the gas station. There had been a house up on the hill behind the shack-looking store that served as the station.

"Do you have any tools, and some milk jugs?"

====================================

I'd chased Danni to the house to pack, she seemed annoyed, but once I explained, she hustled while I ran to the barn to find her dad's old workshop and what we needed.

He'd had all sorts of piping in there for irrigation, tools, supplies. It was a dream come true for an enterprising guy like myself.

Now, we sat across the road from the gas station, just off the turn that I'd taken where I'd met Faith. They hadn't gotten any smarter, or stealthier, the gas station crew. They had their cars lined up outside of a two-story farmhouse just up the hill from the store. A huge propane tank sat to the right side of the house, I guessed for the kitchen, and I could see dim lights in there. A couple of candles burn in windows upstairs.

The was boarded up, the sign I'd seen for gas and ass was gone. They'd pivoted their model to full-time highwaymen.

We were both focused on the sign above the gas station. Danni was crying, weeping uncontrollably, and I was brimming with rage.

Faith's body was tied to the store sign, her arms extended out above her head. Her clothes were torn, she'd been beaten. I hope she'd died before anything else. A large placard was hung around her neck; 'LYIN HORE,' it read.

So much for the rescue part of the mission.

"Stay here. There's a rifle in the back if you need to shoot." I held up the keys, and put them back into their slot, leaving the truck off, "if something goes wrong, just drive. Fast as you can." I put the walkie on the bench seat next to me, "drive past Slead's Landing - do not stop there, it's infested with Redeyes - go to the first public rest stop with a boat launch sign past it. Use this. Ask for Wendy, Allie, or Luis, tell them who you are. They'll come get you."

Danni's eyes widened, "what in the hell are you going to do, Cal?" I checked my Colt, then loaded up the 1911 I'd grabbed from the gang.

"What I'm best at."

=================================================================

I walked across the highway carrying three of the heavy glass milk bottles in their carrying rack, long fabric rags from June's clothing as their wicks. The 1911 was heavy, the pipes and steel wool adding a lot of weight, but it'd keep the noise of any shots down some.

I placed the bottles down near the station, the shack's door was ajar and I could hear movement. I placed the bottles on the ground and moved to the door.

I could hear a voice, low, male. Not the head of the family, one of his sons. "...yeaaaahh, just like that."

Quiet sucking noise accompanied the groans of the young man. I slipped across the storefront, carefully approaching the door to the back room. It was dark, gloomy, but a light shone enough from the back that I could make my way. "Faster, you're going too slow," a squeal followed by choking noises. I slipped along the wall quietly, carefully stepping over garbage and cans on the floor.

The choking sound stopped, "please, you said if I sucked you off," a loud slap and a whine of pain.

"I said I'd let you go if you made me happy. Am I fuckin' happy?

"I-" SLAP.

"Turn the fuck around." The slam of a body on a table.

"No, please," something ripped as I got to the door.

I peeked into the back room, the boy was tall, lanky like his father, a table sat between me and them, a battery-powered lantern on the table lighting the room behind. He'd thrown the girl down on a table facing the wall, and he held her hips as she begged him not to do what he was clearly going to. His bare ass pushed forward as she yelped and begged.

"Please, ow! I'm not ready, please don-agh!"

I stepped into the room, shielding my eyes from the lanterns glow, "hey." The rapist turned, the silencer worked, and the back of his head splattered across the wall behind him.

I managed to cover the girl's mouth before she screamed.

"I'm gonna let you go, but if you scream, if you draw attention in any way, I will shoot you dead."

She nodded.

The girl ran out of the station, heading back west toward Kingston, and I picked up the milk bottles. The house remained silent. I looked up at Faith in her horrible place of display on the sign.

"Be right back, kid," I told her.

The house was old, wooden, and eccentrically expanded. Places like that had a lot of surprises, but not for what I planned to do.

The first rag lit, and I wound up, hurling it through the main upstairs window, the gasoline in the milk bottle taking the wick as the window shattered under the bottle's weight. Screaming as the room burst into flame and it sounded as if someone went with it. Shouting downstairs. The second bottle, it's wick blazing a fiery trail across the night, smashed through the bumped-out living room window. As I readied the third, shouts rang out and the door burst open, the gas station attendant, Joseph racing out coughing.

The third molotov milk bottle smashed him in the head, breaking as it hit the heavy door behind it, a bloom of fire quickly spreading up the frame and wall.

A screen door in the kitchen bumpout smashed open and a heavy-set woman and one of the boys burst out. I whipped the Colt from my belt and fired twice, and the extra-large propane tank exploded, taking them both with it.

The house was burning quickly, the explosion rushing it along. The screaming inside had mostly stopped, but Joseph was coming to, rolling onto his front to crawl away. I waited for him, let him pull himself to his feet, and shot him in the knee.

"Aaaahh fuck," he fell back down, his right leg flying from under him. I kicked him onto his back and he looked up to me, dull lizard eyes cursing me.

I whispered to him quietly, and I shot him dead.

=====================================

It only took a moment to get Faith down, and I lit the shack on fire after, carrying her to the truck. Danni stood outside of it, her eyes big and mouth downcast. I placed Faith in the back of the truck, and wrapped her in the old camping blanket I'd brought. She couldn't have been gone more than a couple of days.

"I'm so sorry, kid. I meant better for you."

I turned, Danni was standing, watching me, silhouetted by the roaring inferno behind her.

"Is that Faith," I nodded.

"Did you get them?" I couldn't quite read her, and was afraid she'd be angry or terrified.

"I did."

"Did you kill the leader, the one I told you about?"

The faint moonlight lit her eyes, and I could see the intensity in them.

"Before I shot him, I told him 'June sent me."

Danni moved to me slowly, fingers reaching to touch my lips before she lunged, pressing her hot mouth to mine, her tongue leaping into my mouth. She grabbed my hand and pressed it to her belly at her navel. I felt the warm, soft skin and the curve of her stomach muscles, she pressed into my hand, holding it tighter, pulling my face to hers. She smiled, her full lips joyful, her eyes sad and full of rage.

I glanced down at her belly again, and back up to her. Danni nodded.

I kissed her, pulling her close, hands slipped to her buttocks, squeezing hard. Danni popped the fly of my pants and unzipped my fly before dragging me to the cab of the old pickup, her door still open, and she pushed me to climb inside. As I did, she pulled my pants down my legs, climbing in after me.

I slid to the middle of the bench, suddenly aware of my stitches, "Danni, we have to be careful of my stitch-" she put a hand to my mouth, dark eyes focused on mine as she tore my pants down to my ankles.

"Shhhh," she quieted me, climbing into my lap, carefully straddling me, gyrating in front of me, those broad, so sexy hips sending her sweet scent through the cab of my truck, her stomach exposed to me, our baby growing inside her. I bent and kissed her still-flat belly, she undulated into me, leaning back as she rose, pulling my shirt with her. The cargoes she wore were soft from wear, and I peeled them from her slowly, taking my time to kiss every inch of flesh I exposed as I dragged the fabric off.

As I stripped her, Danni danced on my lap, exposing her pussy to me, wet and ready. She raised herself to me and I grabbed her by those delectable cheeks, diving into her tongue first. Danni gasped as I licked up her pussy, pressing my lips to her vagina, whimpering happily as she opened for me, I slid my tongue as far up her as I could reach, twisting it slowly as I drew it back, and began to lap in long circular strokes, mapping her folds slowly, painstakingly undulating my tongue along the channel of her labia.

I hadn't had the chance to go down on Danni before, we'd been so focused on breeding. She was mango sweet, and wet. Her body was responding to me, still gyrating her hips, her breathing heavy, she lay on the dashboard as I added my fingers to the fun, slipping two in.

Danni tensed and slapped her hands to the front of the dashboard, her hips beginning to move more rapidly, her breathing becoming ragged. I went for the kill, curling my middle finger to her g-spot, sucking hard on her clit. She exploded, whining her pleasure in long, willowy breaths, her hips bucking at my face, she gushed into my mouth, and I lapped her up.

As Danni came down, she slid low on my chest, leaving a thick trail of herself, and reached to her centre, scooping her flowing juices into one hand as she slowly came to rest on my thighs, denying my hard pole its entry. Shaking her head, winding her thighs back and forth across my own as she took my cock in hand and worked her cum into my skin. I moaned into her mouth as she smiled at my distress and pressed her impressive tits to me.

Peeling her top up, I went back to kissing and licking her belly. The tight muscles gave way to her defined lower ribs. Letting go as I peeled her top from her, Danni leaned back to reveal her breasts to me, glorious and round, melon sized, soft and inviting. I mauled them with mouth and hands. Her breasts were warm, so full and ripe. I bit gently on one, pulling Danni close as she held my head.

We wrestled lovingly, she forced my face between her tits. I grabbed her ass and pulled her hips close, she slid down me only to dodge my questing cock and kiss me with a mischievous smile. Finally, she pulled my ass forward on the seat and folded her calves under her, across my upper thighs and began lowering herself to me, taking me slowly, excruciatingly soaking my head in her warmth and wetness, holding my hips still with her weight as she welcomed me home, enveloping my cock with her womanhood.

Danni bent to me, kissing me again as she began to slowly bounce in my lap, and I marvelled at the feminine perfection of her body. "Just let me drive," she whispered, sliding her opening up and down over the thicker part of my shaft, holding my cock inside of herself.

Stroking Danni's body, I ran my palms over every inch of her as she slowly rose and lowered herself on my cock. She held just above my hips, bouncing lightly on her calves. It was excruciating feeling her warmth slipping up my cock, the cool air of the truck hitting my skin, then back down, her pussy taking me in with her hot wetness, and snug grip.

Tickling her hip, I took hold of the tight, soft flesh there, pulled Danni to me unevenly with each of her rocking motions. She responded, my cock stirring inside of her, adding to her slow build, and she panted, her passage tightening and flexing on me. She sped up, bracing herself with a grip on my shoulders, drawing herself up to my tip as I twisted her hip, then plunged back onto me.

I kissed her inner arms, taking them tightly in my hands, extending Danni back, pushing her miraculous tits up and out as her torso twisted with the stretch. She arched her neck back, following her arm, now her chest nearly horizontal, tits spreading out on her chest as they flowed with the motion of her body.

Opening her legs as I pulled her hips down to me, she shuddered as my cock finally pushed deep inside, feeling her body clamp onto me in steady pulses. Reaching between us, I pressed on her belly just above her scant bush as her pussy wetly consumed my cock, feeling myself pulsing beneath her skin.

"Oh... ohhhh... ahhhhhhhhh," Danni came again, the muscles in her inner thighs tightened, her pussy locking on my cock. Danni pumped her pussy, popping her hips up and down my shaft quickly, the slow, lazy fuck abandoned.

"You know what I want...." she whispered in a husky, thirsty, voice. "Give it to me."

"I need you deeper," I pulled at the small of her back, she bounced up, shaking her head, and grabbed the bench seat behind me, lifting herself to a deep crouch.

"Cum for me, ohhh so deep," Danni squatted deeply on my lap, trying to keep her weight from my hip. She held hard to the seat behind me, pushing her big tits into my face, "I want you cum deep inside of me."

I pulled her ass to me, she pulled back, and we seesawed into each other, the whole truck shaking. Finally deeper inside her her, I began to feel my cum rising. The tight bottom of her pussy opened to me, my cockhead pushing past it as I drew Danni down to me. "Ah! Fuck, ohhh fuck my pussy fuck my pussy, Calvin," she began to quake again, her legs shaking.

"I'm gonna have you every day," I told Danni, roughly drawing her to me so I could bite her nipple, she quaked, "you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, I can't help but need you, I have to have you, I'm gonna breed you. Non-stop."

"Naaaaah, fuck! Oh fuck oh shit oh god give me that cum Calvin give me your mother fucking cummmm." Danni was losing it, sweating profusely in the hot cab, and I was too. Our bodies slipped against each other as she pressed to me. "Make me cum, Calvin. Just keep making me cuuuuuuuum," she pulled herself to me as she bounced in her squat, sucking on my mouth as she squirted into my lap. That was it, I came, holding my hip down, pulling her to my groin, I spurted and burst into her.