The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 11

Story Info
Captured, Cal must be a test subject for a mad scientist.
8.6k words
4.78
2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no question, no debate. Danni didn't even try. She just helped me pack a few things, and clutched Bailey to her as I spoke to him.

"Okay Bay, I don't have long. I have to get moving. You gotta help Danni out, listen to her, help Wendy and Luis. I gotta go. I'm gonna get Allie and Katy back."

"Right away," he sobbed. It was easy to forget he was only eight, that he'd woken up to gunshots and his friend being kidnapped in the middle of the night. "You're gonna get them right now and come back right away, tonight, right Uncle Cal?"

I looked up at Danni. They were already ahead of me, they were already moving. We'd seen them go to the old boathouse on the mainland, and then lights speeding north. Her eyes cautioned me.

"As fast as I can, but I dunno how far ahead they are. It'll be a few days, Bay."

He cried, but I couldn't wait, so Danni held him, crushing him to her breast, and kissed me, "you get them back, Cal, do everything you showed me at the gas station and worse." she grabbed my chin, kissing me again, "you show them that my man is the reaper."

=====================================

I'd lit out to the boathouse as quickly as I could, all I needed in a bag or slung over my shoulder, wondering where in the fuck I'd get a car to chase them.

They'd clearly come prepared, and that meant they'd been watching us. For a couple of days at least. I ran several houses down, quickly killing a couple of Redeyes that were creeping, and found Wendy's car. A sensible German thing. We'd found it off, keys hanging from the ignition when we raided the house days ago. I'd closed it up and let the keys in the bumper. They were there.

I cranked it up and hit the gas, thanking the Germans for a car that would still go.

Around this part of the lake, there was only one road that wound south, and it was dirt, so if I paid attention, I could see what turns they took to flee. It wasn't hard to follow, they were trying to drive too fast with four-wheel drive active on a well-maintained side road. There were skid marks that I could pick up even in the gloom of night.

Then there were the dead Redeyes. I'd been on the road a good half hour, pulling out onto Highway 14. Looking back and forth for some sight, I spotted a group of them, scattered like tenpins on the road. They must've slammed through a group of them. This far into the end of the world, Redeyes seemed to be mostly naked, wearing scavenged wraps and light, easily accessible clothing, their sunburnt skin often scratched badly. This group looked to have been on the move, mostly females that had fled my attack on their males. Several were dead, a rabbit they'd caught lay bloody at the side of the road.

By the look of the dead, they weren't too far ahead of me. Had I made good time? No, not that good. I'd seen them racing down this road before I'd even gotten in a boat. What the hell were these people up to? I rolled on for a few more minutes, coming toward the bridge for Lake Ferry.

Asked and answered, a minivan exploded out of a driveway nearby, smashing into Wendy's sweet little German ride, smashing the passenger door, and sending me careening off into the ditch. The car rolled, and I lurched, holding myself against the roof to lessen the impact, crashing into the edge of the water on the roof. I'd been lucky and seen them coming, I'd been ready.

I crawled into the backseat, digging in my bag. The old.38 had been in my waistband, but Grandad's Colt would do the job better, and they'd be looking for a driver.

A male voice argued with a pair of female voices. "Fuck that, I'm checking. This is probably the one that killed Sossy and Felix."

Another voice, a woman, "that means he killed the lot of them, you dumb shit, get back in the car!"

I kicked the rear drivers side open, slipping out into the shallow water. There wasn't much light tonight, but the minivan's lights were in, and I could see him nicely. Tall, thin, the gangly build of a young man in his early twenty's. "Fuuuck that, I got him," he showed off the gun in his belt, looking back to the minivan as he walked. "Keep that bitch warm for me, I'm gonna get some when this fucker is dead."

Cackling from the car, "you know that Klossinger'll have your nuts cut off if you do that again. Just get back in the car, Henry." I slid through the shadows of the bridge, there was no way I'd make the minivan, but I could get to Henry.

"Fuckin' tell me not to fuck the bitch, I'll fuck that bitch, gonna fuckin' kill this motherfuh-"

I pulled the gun from Henry's hand before he'd finished his little rant, dragging him to my front, "maybe think twice about that, Henry."

We approached the minivan, Henry in front of me, my gun to his head. I held him at arms length, crouching behind him as best I could. "Send them out," I shouted. "Little girl first, then the woman. Unharmed."

Murmuring in the van, I pushed him a little closer, hoping to see Allie. "Calvin, duck!"

I hit the ground as three bullets slammed into Henry, turning his guts to paste as the minivan burst into gear, blasting forward across the bridge. Henry fell into a gasping heap, and I stood helplessly watching Allie and Katy carted off. Looking down at the young man, I could see he wasn't long for the world.

"Tell me where they're headed, and I can help you." He looked up at me with questioning eyes. He had at least two right through his stomach. "You need help right now or you'll die slowly, drowning in your own shit and pisss. Your torso will fill up with blood and your waste, and it'll hurt. A lot. Tell me where they're going, Henry."

"You'll help me," he asked pathetically. Just a stupid kid. I nodded.

"I was a soldier, I've seen it before. Of course I'll help you. No way for a man to die. They tried to kill you, I told him, kneeling next to the kid. "You're not the kind of man to let that go by, are you?"

Henry nodded, "okay," he choked. "C-cuh-Calabogie. School on the north side of the lake. Attached to the municipal buildings. Was a camp."

I hunkered down next to him, "this Klossinger, who's he?"

Henry weakly grabbed at my wrist, "help, you... promised," his voice was weak and pained.

I nodded, "I will. Who's Klossinger?"

"Crazy... he's crazy. In charge. Experimenting."

"Okay, thanks kid," I put a hand over his mouth, clamping his nose closed with two fingers. "You're not worth a bullet, this won't take much longer."

=============================

I knew where Calabogie was all too well. Just another tiny town scattered north of Kingston and east of Ottawa near to the river. I'd been known to visit the area with friends on weekend shore leave when it was too fraught with my folks to go home for the weekend. The girls in town, any of those towns, loved a handsome man in uniform.

Grabbing my things from the wrecked car, I headed out. The hike would be about a day, but if I got lucky and spotted a car that I could hotwire, I'd be there in no time. Maybe a couple hours if the roads weren't too bad. I just had to hope I didn't run into any other delays.

================================

The going wasn't too bad. I got a car that ran for almost an hour about half an hour up the road, and probably cut my walk in half. Unfortunately, it died around a little place called Hopetown. Still, it cut the walk down considerably. Sighing, I shouldered my bag and rifle, and headed out. The sun had risen an hour before, and I had a lot of walking to do.

With the sun up, I could see the impact of everything falling apart in a way that I hadn't seen when I was travelling east from Toronto. I'd seen riots, people wandering the streets, and buildings burning. I'd been there as soldiers searched the home I'd grown up in, hiding in the basement, weak as I was ravaged by Freddie. Since I'd gotten off that main highway, I'd stayed away from cities, really only seeing a few small locations, the tiny town of Slead's Landing the biggest place I'd been, abandoned and empty but for the Redeyes that crept in it's shadows.

This far out, this far north, though... you could see that Freddie had hit earlier, and with greater force here. Before the government knew what was going on, before they'd been able to try to get their hands around things, even though it'd all slipped away. Homes here were empty, farmhouses along the roads had doors flapping in the wind, curtains blowing in the open windows. Hamlets were silent, ghostly, wiped out by Freddie's opening salvo into small-town Canada. Without any communication to what might be left of the world, none of us truly knew what the death toll was, none of us knew what had happened in the world. I could smell the stench of decaying bodies in nearby properties, and as I passed by tiny hamlets, I could see occasional corpse-pyres, blackened from fire.

At first, I was worried about Redeye groups roving the area, but as I walked, I found more of their bodies by and in the road, shot down as they chased prey. The odd house sported a massacres on the front steps of larger groups, bullets tracking their way back and forth across the brick and siding, broken only by the void left by a now rotting corpse.

Someone had been working hard to keep the Redeyes under control here, near to this place that Henry had told me about as he bled out. I thought of the packs that had been slowly gravitating to Slead's as the last couple of months had gone by. I assumed they'd been attracted by our activity. This place must be larger than our little family island settlement. It certainly explained the kidnappers who'd killed my brother and took Bailey, and now Allie and Katy.

The day wore on, and I found that road signs had been torn down. I had to be getting close to the town. I stopped eventually, needing a rest, and I headed into an abandoned house, tired, bleary-eyed, now awake over thirty-six hours.

It was cool in there, dry, leaves and dirt blown in through the open doors, the quiet of an abandoned house hung heavy along with the stink of death. Someone had died here, maybe upstairs, the smell was faint. I'd just stop for an hour, take a breather and eat... and then get back to it after a couple of hours sleep to see me through. An engine revved in the distance, lights flashing on the northern horizon. I moved.

The kitchen entry way was small, a door on each side, not a good spot to set up. I ran through the arched doorway into the living room, a big window looking out on the long grass in front, the kids toys scattered throughout. Three black trucks pulled up in front, one continuing on around the back.

"Fuuuuck," I cursed myself, they must have been watching from a distance, there was no way they knew for sure I was in the house otherwise. I'd gotten sloppy. Tired, too focused on my goal, and not the path to it.

Six of them, all in black tactical gear, piled out of the vehicles, the leader, a tall woman flanked by a slab of meat that looks like a UFC fighter and towered over her joined them. She motioned to the others out front, "Klossinger wants him alive, and she drew a strange-looking gun, a dart pistol that you'd use to train an animal. Eight of them. I wasn't going to win this.

I stuffed Grandad's rifle under the couch, and jammed my backpack into the mouth of the chimney. The colt went into a vent by the window. I held onto the shitty M911 I'd scavenged from the gas station crew weeks ago, waiting for the first one to come for me, crouching behind the bannister.

The front yard team breached from the kitchen door, the back through the big window looking out to the yard, seven of them were inside in seconds. The first one that shone their light to the stairs got a bullet in her head, the next to turn to see what'd happened too. Darts hit the wall behind me as I bolted up the steps. Kneeling at the top of the stairs, I sighted, feeling woozy, and realized a dart had sunk into my back, but I still managed to put three into the chest of the one that launched up the stairs first, too eager to close with me.

The next one, though, she got me, another dart hitting me in the arm, the world spun, the stink of the dead bodies down the hall filling my nose. A kick put me on my back, and my vision swam to darkness.

============================

I'm not sure how long I was out, I remember being moved, the tall woman and her big companion staring at me, holding my face in her hands, "don't see what the fuss is about you, sleeping beefcake," she drawled, then her attention was drawn to my shoulders as they stripped me, "ohh, lookit that unit. Okay," she smiled cruelly, "you'll be fun."

========================

".... my problem that he killed your people in the capture, that only means to me that you must train them," a high-pitched, charged voice echoed in my ear. "We' need him for the hunt, and the next steps."

My arm pinched painfully, a needle in it, the cold feeling of blood being drawn. I blinked, closing my eyes tight as the overhead lights seared my brain.

"These aren't the pathetic Renfrew rednecks we send out looking for targets, Klossinger, they're ex-military and cops that have skills, and in short supply," came a reply from a familiar voice, angry, measured. The tall woman.

Now closer, the high-pitched male voice, "they're small town police. OPP cast out to the boondocks where their minimal talent will have the least impact. Bodies to wear a badge and look official. Shouldn't they know how to subdue a priority specimen? Arrest a drunk?" He spoke with derision. I felt hands, thick-fingered, but dextrous, examining my shoulder with my unit badge.

"See that? That's why, we had no idea, I thought maybe-"

"Hush, Gallicea, all I care about is that you got what I need." Fingers, hot, fetid breath on my arm, "Joint Task Force, quite a find. Judging by his age around forty, and scars, quite an experienced man. No dog tags. Probably retired."

Her fingers clutched me like a piece of meat she was tenderizing for a meal. "Don't you understand what that means?"


"It's a unit badge. You have one too. Reaerves, yes? Oona, be a dear and administer the paralytic. He's waking up." A pretty blonde woman came into view, wearing a nurse outfit right out of a porn, short dress, bust-revealing top, and the little folded hat. She was pretty, oval faced, smiling. Her eyes were red, and I pushed back from her as she neared. "This one is a special case. His blood is exceptional. If his other aspects are as well... he's worth legions of your people."

Ignoring my struggling, the tall woman, Gallicea, prodded a finger into my arm "it means he's not a house pet, this is letting a predator into your zoo." They were arguing about me as the nurse did her job. "Not some weekend warrior who goes target shooting, not some plumber who did too much CrossFit. This man is an alpha predator like a hungry polar bear."

I growled angrily as the nurse injected me in my neck. She watched, smiling at me dumbly as the paralytic took effect, "then he ought to yield a great deal of useful data, I'm sure you'd agree."

Gallicea stormed off, I couldn't watch her go, my neck was frozen. Klossinger finally came into view. He was small, wearing spectacles, greasy and pudgy, like a pug poured into a man's body. I'd've guessed he was pushing fifty, sporting thinned grey-black hair on sallow, paunchy skin, and yellowed teeth. "Verrry good, dear Oona. You can begin." He looked up to Gallicea, "go get them." She left silently.

"Nnnaah," I growled, my body locked in place as the nurse took my pants down. She took me in, grinning stupidly, her bright red eyes shining.

"Go ahead dear," Klossinger encouraged her. "It's an impressive specimen, enjoy." I spite of myself, as she soat in her hand, grabbed my cock, and stroked slowly, I hardened. Klossinger talked, "we do research here, the hard research, finding out what effects FRDD1 has, how to manage them, how it can be controlled, even cured. You will be a test subject, a strong male survivor, changed by the effects of the disease, I expect your blood will shortly confirm. A good alpha, yes?"

The nurse was stroking me slowly, standing in my view, one hand slowly sliding up and down my shaft while she hooked a finger into the collar of her top, working it open a little more with each pass. She was curvy, big breasted, but not with the beautiful, strong, allure of Danni, or Allie's athletic, gentle, wholesomeness. No, this woman was a little trashy even before she was a Redeye. "Do you like Oona, soldier? She was an adequate assistant before she was attacked by a mutated survivor, but she's even more useful now."

He watched Oona stroking me, hard now, she popped her coat and her breasts, encased in a lacy white bra, more lingerie than functional, spilled out. Porn star looks was accurate, they were easily double-ds, heavy and full. Despite the miles on her, I would've guessed she was no more than twenty-seven, maybe twenty-eight. "She's demonstrating your sexual virility for me right now. Your bitches must enjoy your size. Is it an issue for them, though? Your lust must be impressive, do you wear them out?"

"Aaaaahhhh," I growled, my body was responding to the woman, but I couldn't move, barely able to move my eyeballs. Oona popped a clasp at the front of her bra, her huge, milky white tits spilling out. She rubbed them against me, turning to her master and whimpering.

"Wait, Oona, wait." Klossinger glanced at me, "do you know the infection passed by Redeyes will make a survivor who is otherwise immune slowly change? They lose speech first, but oddly, survivors like yourselves counteract the worst symptoms with regular, aha, infusions of their own fluids."

A door opened behind out of my view, Gallicea and her slab of monster meat entering the room dragging Allie and Katy. "Oh good! Good good good," Klossinger clapped, "this will be good."

Oona stopped jerking me off, though held my cock loosely. Allie, held fast by the huge beast of a man, strained against him, his hand as big as her head. "Calvin, Calvin," Allie shouted, "don't fight them, please!" Gallicea held Katy, she cried steadily, tears streaming down her pretty cheeks.

"So, Calvin," Klossinger smiled widely at me, "you killed quite a few people working for me, and terrified my people, which just proves you are an ideal subject. You tracked your woman and her child, which shows, again, that you are an ideal subject. Java, hit his bitch."

The big one spun Allie around and hit her in the stomach, sending her smashing to the ground. "If you misbehave, Java will beat this one to death." Gallicea put her gun to Katy's head, "and we will throw this one into the male Redeye cage where they will rape the girl and tear her to pieces. Oona, proceed." He turned back to Gallicea, "when she's done take them back to their cells."

I raged, unable to fight the drug, only making loud grunts of anger. Klossinger watched me, amused as Allie crawled toward Katy, only to be pulled back by the massive Java. Oona was on my cock now, sucking it hard, lacking art or skill, she had spit and suction, something I might've enjoyed in a different situation. "Don't worry, Calvin, if you do well, you might earn the bitch back, and the child's safety." He hit a catch on the side of the slab that I was strapped to, slamming me down flat.

Oona jumped onto me, hiking her skirt up. She panted loudly as she shoved my cock into herself, straining and whining as she worked on it. She was wet, soaking, and well worked, she managed to get most of the way down my length quickly, pushing eagerly down to the halfway of my girth cock.

She bounced, wetly working me, and against my instincts, she was building me up. Oona whined and shook, cumming as she rode like a belly dancer, her soft stomach undulating, bouncing her massive tits. "Now now, Oona, I still require a sample untainted by your fluid," Klossinger scolded her, but she ignored him, pressing her calves to the table and picking up her pace. In spite of myself, her wet tunnel was slowly coaxing my cum.