The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oona!" Klossinger smacked something on the side of the table, a loud clank sending me careening forward until the entire table stopped with a hard clank, completely upright. Oona went flying in a yowl of frustration, falling to her knees in front of my bursting cock. Klossinger held out a plastic cup, catching a couple of ropes of my cum neatly in it. "There you are," he smiled at me, then turned to Oona, "really Oona, bad girl, bad!" He scolded her. Turning back to me he smiled his yellow teeth at me, "I expect great things, for you to drive Oona to such disobedience."

=================================

Still strapped to the exam table, I was wheeled out of the lab, rolling into a hall where a large set of double doors with small windows was across from the lab door. Small faces peer out of the windows at me. Children. Klossinger hobbled behind in a cane. Gallicea walked next to me. Two of her soldiers pushing me along with Java behind.

Between the two doors on one side was a staircase, the other an horizontally opening elvator. They took me down, cranking the elevator by hand, and then out into a small hallway through heavy steel doors. Down one end of the hall was a large set of doors, heavily locked with a partially scratched out police badge emblazoned on it.

In the other direction were a couple of maintenance doors, and then a large office with a glass wall, secured by a heavy duty gate installed across its windows, thick blackout curtains closed over the glass from the inside. Across from there was a foyer for the entrance, mostly glass and concrete, barred heavily. A circular staircase going up. Two guards in fatigues stood with rifles at the door to the foyer.

As we rolled down the hall, we passed two doors on the foyer side. Small offices. Allie looked out at me from the small window in the door, other women behind her, I couldn't tell how many. The next, the same. Women staring out at me.

Further along, three smaller rooms, a man staring out at me from the first two. "That would be your competition," Gallicea told me as we headed past. She smiled cruelly.

"Now, now," Klossinger cautioned her, "let's just show him the pens and be done with it."

Gallicea looked annoyed, but she stopped at a large set of double doors all the same. They were barred heavily. Next to them was a locked door marked 'stairs.' Across from it was another entrance, simpler than the foyer, fortified on the hallway side, doors boarded up. A staircase went upstairs. She unlocked it, signalling to her men. "Unstrap him, legs first, manacles. Then hands behind his back."

It took a while to get up the stairs like that. My legs were working again, I was able to turn my head, but climbing the concrete steps with manacles on my ankles was slow going, and I watched Java heft Klossinger like a child and bounce up the stairs on heavy feet.

"Isss he red...eye," I managed as I glared at Gallicea.

Smiling, she looked at her gigantic lieutenant and angled her chin to him, "he was. Klossinger worked his little magic on him. Gives him a shot that shrinks his balls."

I trudged up the remaining steps silently. This place was starting to look more and more like a madman's playpen. Klossinger stood with Java at the top of the steps, Gallicea and two of her soldiers keeping an eye on me. "This is the gymnasium," Klossinger announced happily over the din. Roaring and snarling, wet sounds of fighting, fucking, and other things filled the air.

Gallicea pushed me to the edge of a high set of balcony risers to overlook the large basketball court with a stage, curtains drawn, probably used mainly for the school and community theatre. It had been divided into four sections with heavy fencing bolted into the floors and cinder block walls, and then creating a tight ceiling to the box. A wide corridor was set up between each enclosure. Male Redeyes were caged in two sections, just six of them, three in each. In one cage, a handful of females had been put in with them, and they were madly rutting into them, two doggy, one missionary. The females yowled like angry cats, one of them trying to claw her partner, but he held her down on her chest.

The other set of males were climbing the walls trying to get to the females, snarling and beating their chests. Across from them, a large section for the females, with a smaller area for a few that had been segregated. "The smaller group is pregnant," Klossinger explained, "my theory is that the major mutant survivor gestation period will be shorter, closer to six months. We'll test that with you as well, for minor mutant survivors.

I glared at the older man, hatred in my eyes. He smiled, chuckling. "Oh, make no mistake, Calvin, all survivors of your 'Freddie' are mutants. The physiological changes are too great to not classify this way. It's just a question of if your type are still human. Are you affected by the explosive hormones and instincts as badly as the Redeyes? Is your intelligence a fading vestige of humanity glazed over the bestial nature that lives inside now? We will test this. You will behave."

He leaned in close, "if you perform well and you win her, I will allow you to have your bitch. And others."

================================

I was fitted with a shock collar, the sort that large dogs have, and placed in the empty room next door to the other two men, looking across to the women's room where Allie looked out at me, defiant when a guard passed, eyes wide and terrified when she could see me. Galicea looked in at me and held up a remote, smiling as the button clicked and I was dropped by a powerful electrical jolt. She laughed in the hallway, and I listened as her footsteps trailed away, the elevator clanking to life. They had power enough to have some lights, but no an elevator.

The room was small, no more than eight by four, a thin mattress thrown down on the floor with old blankets and a worn pillow next to a large metal bucket with a wooden lid. The walls were bare, no windows, just the light of the hallway. I'd been in a cell before, and this was definitively a cell. It had been a janitors closes at some point, based on the plastic washbasin sink, which worked, a nice bonus.

Without much of anything to do, I sat down, listening to the howls of the Redeyes down the hall, mentally mapping the facility from what I'd seen. I knew where Allie was, and it was a reasonable guess Katy was in the locked room on the upper floor, or possibly the curtained office I'd seen... this was not good. They had a decent understanding of how to contain people, and some degree of a force to do it.

A pale, naked bulb began to glow above me, surprised, I looked up at the ceiling. There was just the bulb, a sprinkler spigot, and a metal gate over a vent. They had power. How the hell did they have power. "Attention, Calvin," came Klossinger's sickly crooning voice from the vent, "you will be going through several days of carnal deprivation, but I am not unkind. We will start the clock shortly."

I heard people outside the door, movement across the hall, Gallicea was pulling a young woman out of the room next to Allie's. "This young woman is Alanna, her family owned a small Italian restaurant nearby - not very good, mind, but acceptable, especially for this far out in the boondocks, anything with real pasta sauce is good enough - and they were miraculously all immune."

I watched as Gallicea and one of her men wrestled young Alanna out of the small room, holding back another woman who looked like her and a third dark-skinned Italian woman. "Her younger and old sisters and she are the only survivors of seven after the Redeyes got to them. Her brothers and father died fighting, mother raped, she's in the gymnasium now, infected through repeated sexual contact."

Alanna wore the same shock collar as me, was maybe five four, thin, olive skinned, a round face with high cheekbones and dark brown straight hair. A pretty Italian girl. She looked terrified as the door was opened to my room. "Today we will be testing the following," Klossinger continued from the speaker, "one: if a lesser mutant is able to pass on his changed state to a previously immune recipient as the greater mutations do." Alanna was shoved into the room with me, holding a full tray of food, trying to balance it desperately. "Two: we will confirm that lesser mutations are also capable of impregnating immune subjects, as by the greater mutants."

Alanna looked up at me, big eyes, pretty full lips and dark eyebrows enhancing her gentle features. She was beautiful, in the bloom of youth, no more than twenty-two, or three, she shook her head and backed away from me against the door. "Finally, three: how long you can resist taking her after recently being serviced. The clock starts now."

I stood dumbly, looking at the girl, she wore only a pair of athletic shorts and a too-small athletic top stretched over perky breasts. Her hair was neck-length, body lean and thin, a woman's curves readying to burst forth. "Remember, Calvin," Klossinger warned me through the speaker, "what I will do to your woman and the child if you refuse."

"I'm sorry," I whispered to Alanna as the light flickered and went out. I stared up at the vent behind its gate in the faint light, a red light shining out. They were watching me in the dark too. Better to observe and make findings.

"Please don't hurt me," Alanna asked in a small voice, begging, terrified. I looked over to her in the gloom, she was sliding down the door to sit on the floor. "They made us watch those monsters rape my mother." Even across the room, I could smell the faint odour of sweet red grapes.

Jesus Christ, the people were monsters. "I'm not going to hurt you," I tried to reassure her, "but I'm really hungry. Can I take some of the food?" I reached out, sliding my hand to the tray. It was piled with small yogurt packs, still cool to the touch from a fridge. There was a large bowl of fruit cocktail, two bags of chips, and two portions of pepperoni sticks. Not bad as a prison meal for two.

I ate the pepperoni and the yogurt, starving, and pushed the tray to Alanna. "You've got to be hungry. Take what you want." She shook her head, hiding behind her hands. "Please," I begged her, "I don't want to be here any more than you."

"They did this to my sister, Aria. My older sister," Alanna cried, looking up to the light from the door. "They put her in a room with this guy, gave her food to give him, dressed her in this outfit. He told her he wouldn't hurt her, that it wasn't his choice. That they were both prisoners."

I knew where it was going, of course I did. Three sisters. Perfect test group. A survivor like me could only hold out so long in closed quarters with a woman before they lost themselves to the lust. I'd learned that the hard way with Allie. "He waited a whole day, and when she was asleep he just..." she began to cry.

"You really don't have to tell me," I protested, "it happened to me too, I almost hurt someone I love."

"He didn't almost do anything," she spat at me, "he took her and beat her when she fought back and I could hear her crying and yelling while he fucked her! He beat her during and after too!"

I was calming the air, sitting back on my haunches, trying desperately not to threaten her. "I'm sorry," I told her. "I'm sorry."

"Are you going to beat me," she demanded, pulling her legs tightly in front of herself. "Do you all get off on it?"

"I.., no, I'm not going to beat you. I've never gotten off on that."

"But you're going to fuck me, aren't you?"

"I don't want to, it's important to me that any woman I'm with wants to be with me," which was true. Nothing wrong with a little rough trade if everyone is into it, but I thought back to Allie. I'd been so close to forcing her, even though we'd both gotten too worked up, despite her being too kind to let me take all of the blame, but I deserved it. "They said they're leaving you here until I can't stop myself, Alanna." Her face twisted with hatred. "I was able to stop when I almost hurt someone last time, but eventually..." I couldn't say it.

Alanna pressed her face to the door and bumped her head against the metal a few times. "So it's going to happen. You're just gonna take me."

I was silent.

"Will you promise to not hurt me, at least? I won't fight if you're gentle."

I nodded, "I promise. I'm not into violent sex." Alanna nodded, hugging herself as she watched me.

"Mi madre, she, uh, she refused to let them test us or do anything like this... and that was why they, they," the tears started again. I nodded my understanding. Alanna looked around the shitty room, the cell we were stuck in. "I guess, I guess could we at least play a game to pass the time, or something?"

=================================

I spent the rest of the day making small talk with Alanna while we played stupid getting to know each other games. What your name would be in witness protection, hobbies, first kiss, and so on. She'd been in school in Ottawa, twenty-two and full of dreams, but hated the city, so grand and attractive in the centre, and then decaying outside of it, and then endless suburbs around that. "It was just so empty. Nobody made an effort to know anyone."

"I get it," I told her, "I was stationed near Ottawa for years, and we'd always come out to small towns or drive to Quebec to party. It's the most boring suit-town on earth."

She laughed. That was nice to hear.

"So, I, uh, I gotta pee, Cal," she angled her head to the bucket. "Sorry."

"No, go for it," I stood, and she gasped. I'd forgotten I was naked. "Shit," I grabbed the threadbare quilt from my little bed, wrapping it around myself. I'd been half hard all day, trying hard to not be threatening, predatory, but it was impossible to not see the little sex bomb body beneath the volleyball uniform she'd been crammed into. Looking at Alanna, I pulled the quilt tight. "I'm gonna just, uh, turn around."

I couldn't hear it, but I was sure Klossinger was laughing his ass off. I stood staring at the wall as she peed, filling the plastic bucket. "I need to take care of that when you're done, too," I mentioned.

Shortly, I was standing over the tall construction bucket, a heavy stream filling it. Alanna had gone to the back of the room to hide her eyes, giving as much space as she could. I glanced over to make sure Alanna wasn't peeking, but was greeted with her looking back over her shoulder, one hand lifted from her eyes, transfixed by my cock.

The shorts, shiny and blue, gleamed in the light her plump apple-bottom overfilling it perfectly, and the athletic top was barely covering her back, a size to small for even her, it was cinched too-tight beneath her bosom, cutting across a tattoo of angels wings across her shoulder blades. Catching me looking she clamped her hand back over her eyes and turned away. "It's okay," I assured her, finishing up and snapping the lid on the bucket. The smell of her urine... somehow I knew she was ovulating. It was sweet, grapes. I was starting to get the hang of this. "You can look now."

I stood, blocking the light of the door, holding the quilt in hand. Shadowed, all she'd see was my outline. I could barely see her move in the faint gloom. "It must hurt girls when you... is it too big for them?"

I stepped forward, letting a little bit of light in behind me, "you just need to be ready for it. Have you been with other guys?"

She nodded at me, dark eyes glinting in the light, "my boyfriend. My old boyfriend too. This one guy during rush week..." She had let herself fall to one hip, resting on her hand, no idea how fucking hot she looked as my cock responded to the internal roar of my mind, hardening before her. "Oh my god, they weren't... like that."

I stepped forward, dropping any pretext of the quilt. The faint light in the room barely showed me the quivering mouth of the girl in front of me, thick lips pursed into an 'o' as she stared at my cock getting closer to her. "Suck me," I ordered, voice soft and husky. Alanna looked up at me, her hypnotic state broken.

She shook her head, "I don't do that."

I reached out, gently slipping my hand into her hair, pulling her to her knees as I took myself in my other hand, stepping slowly toward her until the head of my cock was only a couple of inches from her face, her lower lip shook. "Yes you do," I told her, gently pulling her face to my cock. A bead of precum had formed at the tip, "you all do."

I pulled her head forward, slowly, gently, but insistently to let her know she wasn't escaping this with faux prudishness. Her eyes stayed locked to mine as her lips opened slightly and my cockhead, engorged and purple, pressed into her mouth, slowly forcing her lips open around it. They were dry, but felt good on my flesh.

I slowly, steadily, pushed, her tongue running the underside of my cock as her mouth slowly opened, my head pushing to her throat. Choking, Alanna grabbed my shaft, "good girl," I encouraged her as she began to slowly pump. I let up my pressure on the back of her head, "use that tongue too."

Obediently, Alanna began to lick, half-heartedly, and I slid my hand to the back of her head, but she picked up her pace, using her tongue like a pro, sucking up and down my shaft as she pumped with her hand. "Thaaaats right, girl," I was enjoying myself now, she was getting into it, looking up at me lustily. I was fully hard as she worked on my cock, "oh you've done this plenty,"

I smiled.

She pulled off of me, still steadily stroking and frowned. "I only ever did this for my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes in response.

"Sure." She grimaced at me angrily. "You're too good at it to expect me to believe that." The grimace turned to an embarrassed smile and she looked away. "You've been in more than a couple back seats, I think."

"C'mon, man," she flicked her tongue across my head. "Italian girls gotta be virgins."

"Oh I know," I began as I knelt in front of her, taking her hand and pulling her off balance from her waist to lay Alanna down, "even after you crawl outta some Irish boy's back seat. Isn't that the way? It doesn't count, even with him dripping down your thighs. You'll never admit how much you got fucked in a dark corner, never that you liked it."

I pushed her top up, barely containing her full b's, to reveal a pair of perfect tits with big, puffy nipples. Alanna looked at me fearfully as I pressed her hip to the mattress, diving in to suck on her nipples. She was stone silent, still. I'd almost forgotten this was being forced on us. "What do you like, Alanna?"

She looked at me, eyes less fearful. "I kinda liked what you were doing." Smiling, I suckled on one of her tits again, squeezing it gently. A small gasp. "Yeah. That."

"What else," I slipped my fingers across her belly, sliding them along her ribs, tickling her as I explored. Alanna looked at me, eyes urging me as I inched to her backside. I slipped my hand under the waistband of the tight athletic shorts and treated myself to a good squeeze of her ass. She had a good one, fleshy, not strong like Danni's, but juicy, pliant. Her eyes closed as she exhaled. "Oh you like that don't you," I pulled my hand out of her shorts and slapped the cheek, hard. Alanna gasped, lifting her leg as she blushed, smiling. "What do you like a boy to do with you?"

"Oh god," Alanna shook as I slid my hand back into the shorts, sucking on those puffy nipples of hers. I played with her cheeks, squeezing, slapping lightly, letting me fingers make their way to her asshole. Finding it wet and sticky with dripping pussy juice, I slipped the end of one finger into her. "Aaaah! Oh, not in-"

I swirled the end of my finger in her hot little starfish and she burst to life, hips pumping suddenly, her face twisted in ecstasy. I slid my other hand down the front of her shorts, pulling them off in a rush, hand right back to where it's been after they were gone. "You don't like saying what you really like, do you?" I pumped my finger in her ass to the first knuckle and began to play with her clit, she stared at me, her nipples hardening. Alanna whimpered loudly as I slipped to my knees between her legs.