The Eros Project Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,535 Followers

She moved her hand slightly, easing two fingers back into Vicky's cunt while the other two slipped into her tight asshole.

"Mmmmm -- fuuuuuck! Oh -- were definitely doing that!" Vicky cried, loving the feel of both her holes being fingered at the same time.

"Oh god -- hhuunnnnn -- oh fuck me!" Angela cried from the other sofa. "Fuck me you big dicked bastard!"

The Professor did just that, cramming his huge cock into her clasping pussy over and over, the meaty shaft spreading her walls wide, the big knob almost feeling like it was trying to reach her womb.

"Tell me," he said, still fucking her with long, slow strokes. "Will you still fuck your son after this?"

"God yes!" Angela moaned. "I tried to stop -- after the -- uuhhnnnnn -- first time but -- aahhhhhh -- can't give it up!"

"Good, good," the Professor said, speeding up his thrusts, his engorged cock seeming to go even deeper. "And now you're fucking your sister -- who is left?"

"Luke!" Angela cried. "Mmmmmm -- want to fuck my nephew!"

"Good girl," the Professor said. "Have them together -- imagine it -- one in your tight pussy -- the other -- "

"Up my ass!" Angela groaned, her eyes wide at the thought of taking both her son and nephew at the same time. The image in her mind, combined with the Professor's big cock still hammering away in her pussy was enough to send her over the edge. Her body shook, her pussy clamped down on his cock as waves of pleasure crashed over her. "Fuck! Cummmmmmming!" she yelled, the Professor fucking her through her orgasm.

"Mmmmm -- sounds like your sister -- mmmmmmm -- is enjoying my father," Charlene murmured, still sucking on Vicky's big tits. Her fingers were still sliding in and out of her pussy and asshole, Vicky grinding herself on them, trying to get them as deep as she could.

"That's okay," Vicky said, one hand entwined in Charlene's thick red hair, pulling her into her tits. "I'm enjoying -- ahhhhh -- what you're doing to me."

"I'm glad -- mmmmm -- but I think my father -- ssllllrrpppp -- would like to get in on this."

Vicky looked over her shoulder as the Professor stood behind her, his big cock slick with the pussy juices of her sister.

"May I join you both?" he asked with a smile.

"Only if you plan on sticking that thing in my cunt," Vicky said.

The Professor knelt behind her, holding his big cock in one hand, rubbing the head of it against her plump pussy lips.

"Charlene, my darling -- you need to move your fingers," he said.

"Sorry, Daddy," Charlene said, pulling her fingers from Vicky's pussy and asshole, leaving her feeling temporarily empty. She brought her hand up and let Vicky suck on her fingers, tasting both her own holes.

Vicky groaned as she felt the Professor's thick cock inching into her tight twat, the bulbous knob spreading her pussy as it eased inside.

"Fucking hell -- your dad's got -- uhhhhhnnn -- a big cock," Vicky sighed.

"Oh, I know," Charlene said with a smile. "And you like a big cock, don't you?"

"Fuck yeah," Vicky said, pushing back as the Professor started sliding his cock in and out of her pussy, fucking her with long, deep strokes.

"And you've had your son's -- so who else could you have?"

"Mmmmmm -- Mark," Vicky said, "I want my nephew's big cock, too,"

"Imagine having them both together, Vicky," Charlene said, licking at her big tits. "One in each hole."

"God, yeah," Vicky groaned, the Professor now stuffing her twat with his cock over and over again, faster and faster. "Wanna get -- uuhnnn -- DP'd by them -- one in my cunt -- aahhhhhh -- one in my ass!"

As her father fucked Vicky, Charlene moved her hand over her back and between her ass cheeks. The angle was difficult but she managed to slip two fingers into Vicky's butthole, sliding them in and out, feeling her father's big cock through the thin membrane that separated Vicky's holes.

"Fuck yes!" Vicky cried. "That's it!"

Vicky turned as Angela knelt beside them, Angela running her hands over her sister's body.

"You look so hot getting fucked," she said, leaning in and kissing her.

"Climb up -- uuhnnnn -- on the sofa -- that's it," Vicky said, directing her sister. Angela knelt on the sofa in front of her as Vicky pulled Charlene up further so that their heads were closer together. Still being vigorously fucked by the Professor, Vicky took hold of her sister's hips and pulled her in to position, letting Charlene eat and lick at her pussy, while Vicky tongued her asshole.

"Oh my God!" Angela cried as she felt both women sucking and licking at her holes, Charlene's expert tongue lapping at her clit, her lips sucking gently at it, while Vicky's tongue buried itself as deep as it could up her ass.

Unfortunately for Angela, Vicky couldn't keep up her buttloving oral assault for long as the Professor's huge cock brought her to orgasm, aided by Charlene's fingers still working in her ass.

"Fuuuuuuckkkkk!" Vicky groaned. "Making me -- cummmmmm!"

Her body shook as she collapsed, resting her cheek on her sister's butt, her orgasm rippling through her body as the Professor pounded his big dick in and out of her pussy.

"Aahhhh god -- fuck me -- uuhhnnn -- fuuuuuuckkk -- " Vicky babbled as she came.

Slowly, letting her recover, the Professor withdrew his slippery tool, stroking it slowly as he looked at the three busty women before him.

Charlene gently smacked both of their asses, and told them to move. The sisters sat beside Charlene, one either side, and leant in, kissing her and groping at her huge tits.

"Are you going to cum for us, Daddy?" she asked the Professor with a big smile. "Are you going to cum all over my big tits?"

"Do it," Vicky said, looking up at him. "Cum all over your daughter's big tits."

"And watch us eat it all up," Angela said.

The Professor grunted and held his cock steady, the head seeming to expand for the briefest moment before a huge spurt of jism leapt from the end. A thick line of pearly cream flew out and splashed over Charlene's face, laying in an unbroken line from her forehead, across her cheek, down her jaw to hang quivering above her collarbone. It was quickly joined by another, and another, and yet more, the Professor's big length spitting out as much cum in three or four spurts as most men could deliver in a week's worth of orgasms.

Charlene smiled as her father gave her a facial, licking her lips and sucking in the thick load as he lowered his prick and continued shooting. Ropes of viscous jizz landed over her huge, round tits, the firm mounds quickly glazed in his cock cream, the warm mess of spunk pooling in her cleavage and running down the sides of her massive globes.

Angela could wait no longer and dived in, taking a couple of creamy blasts over her own face, as she clamped her lips on to Charlene's tits and began sucking and slurping up the Professor's jizz. Vicky quickly joined her sister, cleaning Charlene from the other side as the Professor's load finally slowed down. With her mouth full of cum, Vicky reached over and held Angela's head and kissed her, her tongue pushing a mass of cum and spit into her sister's mouth.

"Gimme, gimme," Charlene said. Both Vicky and Angela turned and kissed her, the three of them swapping the Professor's cum back and forth before Angela dipped her head, slurped up another mouthful and swapped it with them.

The sisters took turns cleaning Charlene up, either swallowing her father's spunk or sharing it out amongst the other two, all the while, the Professor watched and smiled.

+++++

A little while later, as they drove back home, Vicky turned to Angela.

"You know," she said, "I'm still not totally sure we know how the Eros Project worked."

"I know what you mean," Angela said. "We did kinda get distracted pretty quickly, didn't we?" She hooked her phone out and began typing.

"Still, if we have any more questions, Charlene did say we could go back any time." She glanced at her sister. "What are you doing?"

"Messaging Mark, telling him to meet us at your place and make sure Luke's there, too." She smiled at Vicky. "I don't know about you, but after that last session, I am definitely having both our boys at the same time."

"You and me both, sister," Vicky said, speeding up slightly.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,535 Followers
12