The Erotic Adventures of Robin Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have your Maid Marion, Sir Guy." Marian said, referring to the girl in her clothing. "She will serve you much better in the areas that matter to you than I ever would."

Before Gisbourne could utter another retort, Little John signaled his men to begin leading the donkeys down the road. Marian could see a hateful scorn on Sir Guy's face as they led them single file past her. On the Sheriff's, she saw a sense of happiness of just being alive when he thought he'd never see the dawn. Finally, she couldn't help but smile when she saw the delight on Jane's face. No longer would she have to live in Marian's shadow, now she had Sir Guy all to herself. Well she was welcome to him. As the tiny band reached the edge of the clearing and were about to disappear into the forest, Sir Guy took one last look back. He quickly spotted Marian talking to someone in a similar but green outfit. Thinking this might be his only chance to catch a glimpse of the elusive Robin Hood, he pulled the ass he rode to a stop.

Cold steel eyes locked on the two, till he realized that the Lady Marian was but talking to some beardless youth. No one of importance at all. A tug from one of Little John's men prodded them onward once more.

Looking forward once more, Sir Guy settled his gaze on Jane in front of him. Perhaps he was well rid of Marian after all. She would never be the pliant plaything that Jane had always been. There were other ways to power than marrying the King's Ward. Even with the loss of the gold, he still had his position. Prince John might be furious at the loss, but he still needed Sir Guy and the men he commanded. If only as a hedge against the prospect that Richard might one day return.

As she watched Gisbourne's party fade from view, Marian felt Robyn's arm slide around her. She leaned over and rested her head on her shoulder. A shout of celebration came from the Merry Men. Their leader was happy, as was she. Someday King Richard would indeed return and on that day, their love would extend far beyond Sherwood Forest.

END