The Erotic Adventures of Sinbad Ch. 01

Story Info
A fantasy bisexual adventure in history.
4.1k words
5
1.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sail had twisted in the sudden burst of wind, and Phillippe, the young sailor with whom Eric had been paired for training, urged Eric forward. The two hung out over the ship's bow, grasping the ropes that were looped through the ends of the twisted sail. While the boat lunged up and down, crashing through the waves, the two yanked and pulled at the lines, until finally, the twisted sail pulled free. The wind filled the fabric, and with a deep thump, the sail bellied out, the gusting air drawing the boat forward. The wind again filling the sail straightened the boat's progress, and eased its course through the waves. Eric and Phillippe made their way back amidships. Eric was startled when he felt Phillippe's hand on his ass, patting the meat of his buttock. Phillippe leaned in towards Eric's face.

"That was good! You did real good up there! I think you'll do just fine on this ship!" Phillippe's hand remained on Eric's hindquarter, and Eric noticed that it gently squeezed at times, as if to punctuate his words.

Eric looked around the ship, seeing Phillippe, a muscular, dark-skinned young man, with a cap of dark curls and even features, flashing dark eyes shining from his attractive face. Like Eric, Phillippe was clad only in a brief kilt, both his torso and legs bare. The rest of the crew, males and the few females were clad alike, dressed in simple kilts and loincloths. A few had given up even those brief raiment after they'd left the docks behind, and strode the decks bare, their dark flesh testimony that this was their normal practice while at sea.

Eric noted, as he had at the dock, that the crew was entirely comprised of the young and attractive. Both male and female crewmembers alike were beautiful, well-formed and smooth of skin and body.

Eric Sin b'Daggio had fled his island home the night before, after being discovered in amorous pursuits in the island's temple. The fact that he had been discovered with the priestess' daughter only complicated things, as did the additional issue that he been found with his cock in her ass, anal sex being an act reserved for committed partners in the islander's culture. Fleeing the maternal wrath of the temple's priestess, he had fled to the island's harbor, where he had spent many hours, admiring the boisterous and adventurous crews as they carried exotic goods from their cargo holds. He had quickly found that the trader ship Sword of Adonis was the only ship that was both leaving that day, and was seeking crew.

Visiting the ship at dock, Eric had met the Captain, a lithe and dark man with a carefully-trimmed black beard and a tightly-braided black ponytail that trailed down his muscular back. The Captain had looked Eric up and down, and taken hold of Eric's hands, examining his palms. His touch was surprisingly gentle, and Eric felt an interesting internal shiver as the Captain rubbed his strong thumb across Eric's palm. "A shame to build calluses on such fine, delicate skin," the Captain commented, then directed Eric to lower his toga, exposing the muscles of his chest and his flat stomach. The Captain eyed Eric's torso, strolling around behind him to examine the straps of muscle that rippled down Eric's back to the swell of his buttocks. The Captain made approving noises, and Eric was reminded of his experience as an artistic model, where groups of sculptors and painters examined each part of his body, treating him as though he himself were an art object. Whatever the Captain was looking for, he apparently approved of what he saw, and Eric quickly found himself standing at the rail of the ship, watching the shore of his island home recede into the distance. Unfortunately, Eric carried away more than erotic memories from his last night on his island home; the priestess mother that had chased him from the temple had also cursed him, calling down the wrath of the temple's gods upon him. She had promised that he would be forever alone, until he could restore what he had taken from her daughter.

--------------------

Phillippe and Eric had taken a break from their efforts, and sat in the bow of the Adonis, their backs pressed against the oak bulwarks. Where they rested, they could see the entire ship, save those parts of the deck that were shaded by the taut linen sails that drew the vessel across the blue-green sea. Phillippe was telling Eric about his life on the mainland, far from Eric's island, and how Phillippe had been invited to join the crew after the Captain saw him swimming in the bay near the ship, catching crabs and spearing fish. Phillippe described his life aboard ship as an adventure, among beautiful friends.

As they sat there, rocking gently with the swells of the boat, Eric noticed that Phillippe's hand was resting on his own thigh, fingers moving gently beneath his kilt. Eric rested his own hand on his thigh, mimicking Phillippe's movements. Eric began softly stroking the head of his soft cock, though the gentle stimulation quickly began to cause his genitals to swell beneath his touch. Beside him, Phillippe slid slightly closer to Eric, till their thighs were just barely touching. His movement pulled his kilt awry, exposing the slender shaft that Phillippe's hand was caressing.

Eric was slightly surprised, but continued to stroke his own shaft, as he watched Phillippe's hand tugging and rubbing at his flesh. Looking down at Eric's crotch, where his hand was still hidden by the cloth of his kilt, Phillippe gently pinched the head of his shaft between two fingers, while his other hand spread his balls and pressed on the sensitive flesh beneath the base of his cock. His shaft had not yet swelled to fullness, but Phillippe encircled it with his hand, and began to gently stroke it up and down, his movements in sync with the movements of the ship. Eric settled slightly towards Phillippe, feeling the flesh of their thighs press more fully against each other. With one hand, he twitched the edge of his kilt up exposing his hand and his own swelling shaft. A breathy sound slipped from Phillippe's mouth as Eric's cock was exposed in the bright sunlight, and Phillippe paused a moment in his stroking, his hand squeezing his now pulsing hard member.

With both their cocks exposed now, and the heated flesh of their thighs pressing against each other, the two began stroking their flesh, each gazing intently at the other's actions, both of their rods swelling beneath both touch and the attention from the other man. Eric's hard cock was fully exposed, its long, marbled shaft, and perfectly formed pink mushroom cap, with his large balls pulled up tight against the base of his cock as the tension began to build within him. Phillippe watched Eric's cock intently, seeing the shaft and head exposed and hidden as Eric's hand stroked up and down, moving more quickly, the muscles of his hand outlined as his grasp on his cock tightened. Phillippe's hand moved more quickly as well, feeling surging sensations beginning to swell within his balls and groin.

The muscles of their thighs, pressed tightly against each other, began to flex and tremble with their exertions, and their approaching eruptions. Phillippe turned his hips slightly, pointed the tip of his slender and rock hard shaft at Eric's crotch. Between pursed lips, Phillippe breathed "Shoot onto me, shoot yourself all over my cock, and I'll shoot onto you!"

Eric moaned slightly, beads of sweat forming on his brow as he worked at his cock. He turned his own hips, thigh pulling away from Phillippe's as he pointed the head of his engorged dick at the hard rod between Phillippe's legs. As their eruptions approached, the heads of their cocks were only an inch apart, the two men crouched face to face, each staring intently at the pounding hand and throbbing shaft of the other. Eric reached his peak first, the movements of his hand becoming asynchronous, then he paused, his hand clutching at the base of his cock, as his flesh spasmed and throbbed. Ropes of thick semen burst from the head of Eric's dick, shooting across the space between their cocks, and falling across both Phillippe's hand and his own cock. This triggered Phillippe's own explosion, and as his shaft throbbed, ejaculate leapt onto Eric's shaft, falling in strings across Eric's hard, still throbbing penis, and dripping onto the soft flesh of his balls.

The two men knelt there, breathing hard, each gently stroking their penises, wet with each other semen, both stroking out small pearls of cum from their exhausted cocks. Smiling at Eric, Phillippe lifted his wet hand to his mouth. He extended his pink tongue and, while looking into Eric's deep brown eyes, licked Eric's semen from his skin. "I think you're going to like it on the sea, Eric, I think you're going to do just fine."

--------------------

"Come on, it's time for the feast!" Phillippe had explained to Eric that the crew typically feasted on the first few days after leaving port, consuming the perishable fruits and vegetables, and eating the unsalted meats. Eric and Phillippe had just assisted the rest of the crew in anchoring the Adonis in a sheltered cove, where they and the rest of the crew would rest tonight. Typically, the crew sailed through the night, in different shifts, but tonight was different for some reason, though Phillippe and the rest of the crew had been unwilling to explain to Eric why that was so, telling him only that "You'll see."

The crew gathered in the large open area below decks, where benches lined the walls. Hatches in the walls allowed the crew to extend oars into the water when there was no wind, but tonight the benches were arranged for the feast, in two long rows down both walls. Eric looked around, seeing the crew of the Sword of Adonis gathered together for the first time. There were about fifteen members to the crew, most of them men, with about five women, at least one of whom had muscles to rival those of many of the men. Most wore kilts, though some of the crew went bare, their dark-tanned skin exposed to the air. Tattoos adorned the skin of many of them, blue and black ink forming designs on the arms, backs, legs and buttocks of the crew. Jewelry dangled from the ears of many of the crew, and decorated the nipples of a few of both the men and women. Looking around at the crew as they gathered for their feast, Eric was again struck by the warmth and comfort that the crew showed each other, and noted the consistent beauty of the members of the crew. All were fit and lean, with smooth skin and even features. There was an incredible variety of people among the crew, with a range of skin tones from ebony to cinnamon.

The meal was pleasant, with lively conversation, in numerous different languages, and much laughter and lively talk. The foods were familiar to Eric, being gathered from his home island, though they had been prepared in some new and exotic ways. But, the conversation and the people around him, were the real stimulation of the meal. Phillippe was on one side of him, and a tawny lioness of a woman, with golden hair and skin, and almond-shaped citrine colored eyes was on the other side of him. Her language was strange to him, as was her name, Shahara, but with Phillippe translating her warm and vibrant speech, Eric quickly developed an attraction to her, which was heightened by the warmth of her touch as she lightly placed her hands on Eric's shoulders and thighs while they talked.

The meal had finished, and all the crew sat resting on the benches, at first watching and listening as some crewmembers sang and danced. Eric found himself breathing heavily as he watched Shahara dance with an ebony sailor, both slowly disrobing each other as they moved to the music created by crew members playing exotic instruments. At the end of the dance, two were coated with a glistening sheen of perspiration, and Shahara's nipples and the ebony sailor's cock displayed obvious signs of sexual arousal, arousal which Eric found reflected in his own body.

The crew clapped and whistled as the dance ended, and Eric felt the heat emanating from Shahara's body as she returned to her seat next to him. Her nude, sweaty hip pressed against Eric's thigh and side, and he felt his own blood surge in response to her proximity.

At the front of the cabin, the Captain stood, and began to speak, "We welcome a new crewmember to our ship tonight, joining us for his first voyage on the sea. He is a beautiful man, and looks to be a wonderful addition to our crew, and to our beds." Eric looked at the Captain in some confusion, but was distracted by the feel of Shahara's hand one thigh, and the warm, strong hand of Phillippe on his other thigh. The Captain smiled at Eric, then looked at Shahara and Phillippe, "Shahara, Phillippe, will you help our new crewmember to begin his first journey in our crew?"

Smiling down at Eric, both Shahara and Phillippe stood, then took hold of his hands, lifting him up from his seat on the bench. They walked him down to the end of the bench on one side of the room, at the far end from the Captain. The crewmember seated there was the dancer that had so inflamed Shahara's passion, a muscled nude man, his skin the deepest ebony, chiseled features framed by tightly braided hair that hung down to his shoulders. Smiling at Eric, Shahara ran her hands down his torso, unbuckling the belt that held up his kilt, and allowing the fabric to fall in a puddle at his feet. As he stood there nude, exposed to all the eyes of the crew, Eric felt blood surge to his penis, as his heartbeat and breathing increased in anticipation of whatever was coming.

Shahara guided Eric to his knees, between the ebony sailor's legs. Kneeling beside him, she placed her hand on his, and guided it to the soft, heated flesh in front of him. Beneath his hand, Eric felt the curls of the sailor's pubic hair, and the satiny smooth skin of his thick cock. He could feel the pulse of blood in the flesh, and felt the sailor's penis hardening as he encircled the shaft with his fingers. Beside him, Phillippe gently placed his hand on the back of Eric's head, and guided him down to the hardening cock before him. Grasping the smooth black penis of the sailor, Eric tilted it towards him, opening his mouth and extending his tongue to lick the soft flesh beneath the head. Beside him, Shahara ran her hand down Eric's side, caressing his flesh, running her fingers along the inside of his ass. He felt her fingertips caress his hole, and he pushed his hips back against her. Looking up at the sailor's eyes, Eric opened his mouth and sucked the head of his penis into him, while his fingers caressed the soft skin beneath the base of his cock. He then cupped and gently squeezed the sailor's balls as he began to bob his head up and down, sucking intensely on the flesh on his mouth. The soft, satiny skin moved back and forth with the movement of Eric's hand and mouth, while the rock-hard flesh within pulsed and surged in response to Eric's efforts.

Beside him, Phillippe and Shahara continued to run their hands along his body. Shahara leaned in to kiss him, her lips burning across his cheek, while the sailor's penis filled his mouth. He felt Phillippe's hand reach beneath his belly, taking hold of his cock, now arrow-hard, jutting like a dagger from his groin. Eric moaned around the flesh in his mouth, as Phillippe's hand squeezed his shaft, giving it small, short strokes.

The ebony sailor began to move his hips, pushing up into Eric's mouth, his hands reaching up to tangle in Eric's tousled hair, guiding his head back and forth along the length of his cock. Eric felt the shaft in his mouth begin to swell, then a pulsing began. He sucked more intensely, and was rewarded by sudden surges of ejaculate into his mouth. The sailor moaned, pushing up into Eric's mouth, the pulses of semen squirting deep into his throat and coating his tongue. Eric continued to suck at the shaft in his mouth, drawing out a few more pearls of cum. Removing the penis from his mouth, he licked along its length, gazing up into the shining brown eyes of the beautiful ebony man.

Leaning back onto his heels, his hard erection jutting upward from his crotch, Eric savored the taste of cum in his mouth and looked around the cabin. Shahara and Phillippe had sat back down, and both smiled approvingly at him. Shahara's hand grasped Phillippe's cock, stroking it slowly as they watched Eric. The remainder of the crew were now nude, and erect cocks and glistening pussies met his eyes along both benches. As he looked around, Eric felt the ebony sailor's hand on his shoulder, urging him slightly to move. Looking along the bench, Eric saw that the next sailor was a large, muscular red-headed male, with a prodigious member erect between his legs, grasped in his hand.

Eric crawled along the deck, between the thighs of the red-headed sailor. He kissed the muscled thighs of the sailor, as he approached the apex of the man's legs. While the sailor continued to stroke his cock, Eric began sucking at his balls, taking first one, then the other in his mouth, swirling them with his tongue. As the redheaded sailor moved his hand, Eric engulfed as much of the large cock as he could, sucking the huge, pink head of his dick into his mouth. Stroking the shaft of the cock with his hand, while he sucked on the head, taking as much of the length into his mouth as he could, Eric began working on this next cock, sucking and stroking, until finally the sailor filled his mouth with huge jets of cum. The semen leaked out of his mouth, and Eric licked it from the sides of the hard penis before he began to crawl towards the next sailor.

Around him, the sailors were stroking themselves and each other, fingers penetrating cunts and asses, with an orgy of sexual contact erupting, as the sailors waited for Eric to reach them. His cock rock-hard and aching between his legs, Eric crawled from sailor to sailor, using his mouth and hands to pleasure the sailors. By the time he reached the first female sailor, a cinnamon-skinned, raven-haired beauty, Eric's mouth had been filled with multiple loads of semen. Coated with cum, his tongue lapped at the woman's dripping and heated pussy, sucking her hard clitoris into his mouth like a small, hard penis. Gazing up at the raven-haired beauty's heart-shaped face, Eric watched her kissed by the sailors on both sides of her, their hands and tongues caressing her lips and nipples, while Eric swirled and lapped his tongue against her swollen cunt. Eric penetrated her with his fingers as he licked her, rubbing his fingertips against the flesh inside her canal. Licking furiously at her swelling clitoris, Eric felt the woman's lips part beneath his tongue as she erupted in a quivering orgasm, moaning into the mouth of the sailor kissing her.

As time wore on, and Eric's mouth and tongue began to burn, the sailors were more quickly and easily satisfied, having stroked themselves or each other to nearly the point of orgasm, so that only a moment's attention from Eric pushed them over the cliff of eruption. When Eric reached Shahara and Phillippe, he found her sitting on his lap, Phillippe's cock buried in her crevice as she rocked back and forth on his shaft. Phillippe was stroking her clitoris as Eric crawled between their paired legs. Eric reached between their legs, cupping Phillippe's smooth balls as he began kissing and licking their joined sexes. Phillippe moved his hand, and Eric began licking Shahara's inflamed clitoris. Extending his tongue, he lapped it in long, smooth strokes against Shahara's wet lips, and across Phillippe's hard shaft, coated by her juices. As Shahara rocked back and forth on Phillippe's cock, Eric licked and sucked at their sexes. When Phillippe's hard dick slipped from her pussy, Eric sucked it into his mouth, tasting the sweet tang of Shahara's juices coating the hardness of Phillippe's shaft. Between the stimulation of each other's sex, and the intense sensations created by Eric's tongue, Phillippe began to tremble, then the muscles of his groin clenched as surges of semen erupted within Shahara's canal. Eric began to suck madly at her clitoris, as she froze, quivering, then suddenly began slam her hips up and down against Phillippe's cock. In one of the violent movements, Phillippe's cock slipped out, coated in his cum and Shahara's juices. Eric sucked the slippery wet length into his mouth, tasting the mix of juices. He then pressed his mouth to Shahara's wet, gaping cunt, plunging his tongue into her and tasting the musky taste of Philippe's cock and semen, slipping into his mouth from her opening.

12