The Erotic Adventures of Sinbad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crawling down the deck, pleasuring sailor after sailor, Eric at last reached the Captain. Crawling between his legs, Eric reached for the Captain's hard, jutting cock, but found his hand grasped by the Captain's callused fingers, and his chin urged softly upwards. The Captain's hard, warm lips met his own, and then his tongue plunged forcefully into Eric's mouth. The Captain kissed Eric for a long moment, and Eric reveled in the sensation of his hard tongue fucking his mouth, while his hand clenched Eric's ass. Eric ground his aching cock against the Captain's pelvis, feeling their two cocks pressed together. The Captain slipped behind Eric, his strong hands running over Eric's body, his cock pressed up against Eric's ass. The Captain suddenly sank to his knees, his hands grasping Eric's waist as his tongue plunged between the cheeks of his ass. Eric moaned as The Captain's forceful tongue licked his ass. Eric leaned forward, spreading legs, then sank to his knees, leaning over the bench. Behind him, the Captain dipped his hand in a pot of grease, then coated Eric's ass, plunging first one, then several fingers into Eric's tight hole. Eric was so desperate to release the intense pleasures coursing within him that the pain was merely momentary, and Eric pushed back against his stimulation.

The Captain placed the head of his cock against Eric's greased ass. Pushing forward, as Eric groaned and surged back, the Captain's hard dick piercing deep within him. Eric felt split in two, as the Captain's hard rod pounded back and forth into him. The sensation of a cock buried in his ass, a sensation which Eric had longed-for for so long, sent him into shuddering convulsions, spasms of pleasure erupting through his body, as the Captain's cock filled him, feeling as though the penis that filled him reached all the way to his soul. Shahara came and knelt beside them, kissing Eric and reaching between his legs to grasp his throbbing cock. He was so sensitive that her touch was almost painful, and he gasped, then moaned again as the Captain's dick reached even deeper within him. Shahara knelt, placing her lips around Eric's cock. The movement of the Captain's cock, rocking in and out of Eric's ass moved the head of Eric's dick back and forth in Shahara's mouth. The incredibly overwhelming sensations washed over Eric's body and soul, and he erupted, filling Shahara's mouth with surge after surge of semen. The Captain forced his cock deep within Eric's ass, hips pressing against him, and let loose his own eruption, deep into Eric's bowels.

As Eric lay there, he realized the entire crew was clustered around them. The Captain spoke, "Your name was Eric, correct?"

"Yes, Eric Sin b'Daggio."

"Well, that won't work, won't work at all. We already have an Eric." The Captain lifted his finger, pointing at the crew, "He's the redhead, with that tremendous cock. You'll need another name. Sin b'Daggio, hmmm. That's too much of a mouthful, even for this crew of cocksuckers!" The Captain snorted with laughter. "Sin b'Daggio. Sin-bad-daggio. Well, how about just Sinbad? Does that suit you?"

Exhausted, mouth, cock and ass aching, his body drenched in sweat, grease and cum, Eric could only murmur his assent.

"Well then, welcome to our crew, Sinbad. Sinbad the Sailor!" The Captain cried, and all the crew echoed him, save for Sinbad, who had fallen fast asleep, collapsed in a satiated puddle of flesh on the deck of his new home, the Sword of Adonis.

12